The Taming of the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot my hot load down his throat and he opened his mouth to show me before he swallowed. He was such a god boy. I told him as much and stroked his hair.

"Fuck. No one ever let me top before."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh fuck yes."

His eyes were sparkling. I'd given him something he knew he couldn't get anywhere else. He was totally fucked for me now. I kissed him passionately.

"Mine." I said.

"Yours." He agreed. And I knew he wasn't playing around. Why would you when you had a guy like me willing to give everything? He'd never had that before- friendship, laughter, conversation, dick and ass. He sighed contentedly and tucked his head on my chest. I held him there and we drifted to sleep.

—-

I grinned at Alex as Curtis arrived for work. He smiled at me and wandered over.

"Morning Alex. Hey you." He squeezed my hand.

"So what are you?" I teased, showing off for Alex. Curtis frowned at me. He shrugged.

"A slut?" He guessed. Alex and he laughed as my face turned red. I'd been looking for your boyfriend but I guess I deserved that.

"What are you to me?" I clarified, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"I stand by my first answer." He grinned and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before he disappeared behind the coffee machine as our supervisor appeared. Alex looked at me.

"I don't believe it." She said. "You're smarter than that."

"You're underestimating him." Which was understandable because he curated that. He wanted people to think he was a big dumb himbo so he didn't wind up disappointing them. Alex didn't seem convinced. "Either way you owe me $200." I shrugged.

"Fuck."

—-

She paid up in front of him.

"$200." She said. She looked at Curtis. "That's your fault so make him take you to dinner at least." Curtis frowned at me. Great. Thanks Alex. This wasn't going to end well.

He saved it until we were at our bar drinking negronis. He fixed me with a look.

"Been trying to work out why it's my fault Alex owes you $200." He said. Damn, I hoped he'd forgotten. Oh well. Honestly has always been my policy.

"She bet me $200 you wouldn't be my boyfriend." Curtis frowned.

"Is that why you asked me out?"

"You asked me out." He frowned, but he couldn't deny that. He made all the moves. I reached for his hand before he overthought things. "And I got $200 for something I was going to make happen anyway." Curtis rolled his eyes.

"You're kind of a scumbag."

"So are you." He sipped on his cocktail.

"I think I'm gonna fall really hard for you." He said slowly, looking me in the eye. I squeezed his hand.

"About time." I said.