The Taming of Zar'ahk Pt. 03: Aasha

Story Info
Aasha finds out their secret and confronts Zar'ahk.
8.8k words
4.76
3.2k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next week, Tessyn's appetite for sex was insatiable. It was like losing her virginity had opened a floodgate of urges and desires she didn't know was there. She and Dinae visited Zar every day. If it wasn't Zar's cock she was paying attention to, it was Dinae's pussy she was hungrily buried in. They tried to teach her some of the orcish that Dinae had learned. Tessyn learned some during that week, but she was easily distracted. Not that her lovers complained. They smiled knowingly, and indulged the young woman. This was all so new to them as well and they enjoyed exploring their new dynamic.

On one such exploration they discovered what became one of Tessyn's favorite positions. Zar and she had been fucking while Dinae sat close by finishing lunch. Tessyn had been so horny all morning she was pawing at Dinae before they even left the village. She barely finished her own food before she was on Zar like a wild animal. Laying her down on a blanket, Zar teased Tessyn a bit by holding himself above her and feeding her pussy a little of his cock at a time. It was something he enjoyed that drove the women crazy. They liked it as well but Tessyn didn't give him much time before she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him down into her fully.

Dinae had to admit, it was sometimes fun to watch. Tessyn was much louder than she was. If they were any closer to their village they'd easily be discovered by the sound of her cries and gasps. Zar grunted as he drove his large cock into her over and over. Dinae took in the sight of the powerful orc dominating her friend. His thick muscles and dark green skin rocking against the creamy pale contours of the elven woman. Her large breasts falling to the side were trapped against his thick forearms that he had planted firmly to keep much of his weight off the smaller woman. They often made love, the three of them, but this was different. Dinae was watching a desperate, hungry fucking, and she loved it.

"That's it, cum for me, Zar," Tessyn said between gasps.

That was another thing they discovered about their new relationship. Where Dinae was often quiet during sex, letting out small sounds sometimes, Tessyn was much more vocal. Zar'ahk didn't understand everything she said, but he often got the intent. Dinae found that it made her consider being more vocal as well. Telling Zar what she liked and didn't like had not only strengthened their bond, but improved the already great sex.

From Dinae's position on the outside, she could tell her friend wasn't close to her orgasm. Still, she was driving her hips up to meet Zar's thrusts. She was gasping out "Come on" or "Cum inside me" between gasps for air. It was another thing that made Tessyn different. She could go much longer without a release and she loved the feeling of Zar pumping his hot seed into her. It wasn't uncommon for Tessyn to do this and then want more of Zar'ahk's cock when he recovered enough to get hard again. It was then that she would work hard toward her own orgasm.

When Zar did finally release, it was with a loud growling moan. He held his cock deep in Tessyn's pussy and Dinae could see the muscles in his back spasm as he pumped semen into her friend. With a final, full-body shiver, he rolled off of Tessyn and lay breathing heavily next to her. Tessyn was lying there, gasping, and covered in sweat. Dinae smiled and started crawling toward her friend.

"I think I'm ready for dessert," she said.

Tessyn's mind was still foggy from the recent fucking and she looked at her friend in confusion. "What..."

Dinae crawled over Tessyn's body, arms and knees straddling her friend. She stopped when her face hovered over the blonde's damp, messy pussy. Tessyn was staring up at Dinae's bare lips hovering over her head and she giggled. "Dessert," Tessyn repeated to herself.

Tessyn took a moment to inhale the scent of her lovers. The combination of their juices mixed in the folds of Dinae's pussy, and dripping down to the blanket, was intoxicating. The dirtiness of it was alluring and set her own juices flowing. She tentatively touched her tongue to her 'dessert' and tasted the mixing of her lovers. It wasn't unpleasant. It was highly erotic, the combination of two that she loved who had loved each other so recently. The act of tasting them, of cleaning her friend's swollen pussy after their lovemaking was what she was drawn to. She heard Tessyn moan and felt the blonde's hot breath on her own lips, which she lowered to her friend's waiting mouth. Like a starving elf finally seeing food, Dinae dived into Tessyn's pussy with abandon.

"Oh Gods," Tessyn gasped when her friend dove in. He opened her eyes and looked up at the moist lips hovering over her face. "It's so pretty."

Tessyn had tasted her friend before, but not quite like this. They had always taken turns. She was finding it hard to concentrate with Dinae vigorously licking at her nethers. The ginger elf was running her tongue through Dinae's lips, flicking her clit firmly at the top, and driving her tongue as deep as she could at the bottom. Every so often she would stop at Tessyn's clit and capture it gently between her teeth and suck on it before going back to lapping at the rest of her pussy. The blonde used the flat of her tongue to explore Dinae's damp lips and dipped the tip into her friend's hot canal when she passed it.

They explored and tasted each other for a few minutes before Tessyn saw her friend's hips rise up. She looked up and saw Zar's cock hovering over her head, pointed at Dinae's cunny. This was something new and Tessyn was fascinated by seeing her lovers from this angle. Acting on impulse, Tessyn reached up and took hold of Zar, unable to wrap her hand fully around the thick shaft. She pulled it down and wrapped her lips around his head. She felt him twitch in her hand and heard his sharp intake of breath. She smiled at the feeling of power she had in that moment and worked her tongue around his rough glans.

She was enjoying the feeling and taste of him, but it was Dinae's turn. Releasing his cock from her mouth, she lined him up with her friend's pussy. She rubbed his head through her folds a few times to make sure he was well lubricated. Dinae moaned against her lips. The vibration of it sent waves through Tessyn's body and she almost forgot what she was supposed to be doing. Trying to focus, she pressed the tip of Zar's cock into Dinae's waiting cunny. The blonde watched in wonder as Tessyn's lips were opened by Zar's thick shaft. She knew they were both able to handle the size of him, but it still looked impossible.

About halfway in, Zar stopped and pulled back. Dinae's pussy distended a little, like it didn't want to release the thick cock invading it. Zar pulled his hips a little too far back and his cock slipped out, almost hitting Tessyn in the nose. She giggled but opened her mouth on a whim, and let Zar's next thrust slide into her mouth. She gagged a bit when his head passed her tongue, but he pulled back and she lined him up with Dinae again. He pushed deeper into the ginger elf and his balls passed over Tessyn's face so she gave them a passing lick just for fun. When he pulled back, he slipped out again. The blonde elf smiled and opened her mouth. She tilted her head back while he slid past her lips and along her tongue. She could taste Dinae on him, mixed with his own unique flavor.

Zar'ahk loved the feel of going between Dinae's smooth pussy to Tessyn's slightly rougher mouth. Each time he slid deeper into Dinae she grunted and moaned into her friend's cunny and he could see her hands clutch at the blanket beneath them. From behind, he was driving deeper into her than he ever had. Over the last few weeks, he had grown used to taking his time. The elven women were not as large as orc females and he had hurt them inside a few times with his enthusiasm. He found that he enjoyed the slower pace. He liked feeling every inch of them clutching at his thick cock. When he slipped out and felt Tessyn's mouth eagerly seeking him, almost playfully, he explored the limits of this new pleasure. He was impressed with how deeply the blonde elf could take his dick. After several passes he could feel the muscles of her throat working as if trying to swallow him whole. She gagged and he would pull back, but the next time she would open herself again so he assumed she was enjoying it.

Tessyn was enjoying it. It became almost a challenge to see how much of him she could swallow. She found that if she tilted her head back she could take quite a bit of Zar's shaft. She started to get curious about what Dinae had called dessert though. The ginger elf was still running her tongue, and now two fingers through Tessyn's lips and into her pussy. The blonde was almost delirious with passion between the attention of her friend, and trying to swallow Zar's cock. She was desperate for release but she wanted to taste her lovers' blending of ecstasy herself. She grabbed Zar's cock and slid it out of her mouth. Aiming it directly at Dinae's pussy she said hoarsely, "That's enough of that, I want to taste both of you."

Tessyn's direction lit a fire in him, and Zar drove his cock fully into Dinae in one smooth motion. Tessyn felt her friend groaning and crying out against the lips of her pussy and swollen clitoris. She could tell Dinae was losing focus as Zar became more insistent with his thrusts but Tessyn was so close it didn't matter. The sight above her head, Tessyn's mouth on her clit, and fingers inside her set her over the edge into an orgasm. She came hard and felt an added warmth flowing down her lips, like she peed herself. Dinae tried to say something but each time she took a breath, Zar would drive deep into her and all that came out of her mouth was another guttural groan.

It wasn't long before Dinae joined her friend in the throws of an orgasm, and Zar was right behind her. Tessyn watched Zar's muscles tense up above her and his cock began to throb while he made short, savage thrusts into Dinae. With a final shudder, Zar pulled back and his wet cock slipped out of Dinae's pussy. He was already softening but Tessyn captured his head and sucked him into her mouth to clean him off. She felt hot drops of something splashing on her face and released the orc's shaft. She was looking up into Dinae's pussy, which was a mess. Her puffy pink lips, abused by the orc's phallus, were dripping a mixture of their cum down onto her face. She reached up and grabbed Dinae's ass to pull that 'dessert' down so she could have a taste.

The act of licking her lovers' cum out of Dinae's pussy was enough to set her own sex to tingling again. The mix of feminine and masculine musk, salt, and sweat touched something deep in her that triggered her body to want more. She felt Dinae shiver when she flicked her tongue against her clit, and that power was intoxicating. Being able to give so much pleasure to someone she cared about was addictive. She thought she could do that all day, and not get tired. Unfortunately, Dinae couldn't. She was still coming down from her own orgasm and was far too sensitive to let Tessyn continue for long. She lifted off her friend and turned so she could look down at her.

"Your face is a mess," Dinae smiled down at the blonde.

"So is yours."

"I know, you squirted all over me," Dinae shook her head. "You've never done that before."

Tessyn giggled and lifted her head to kiss Dinae. The ginger elf stood and helped her friend up. Zar stepped forward and wrapped his arms around both of them. They stood like that for several minutes, legs still weak from their exertions and the occasional spasm shaking their bodies. Finally, Dinae took their hands and led them to a nearby hot spring to wash before the elves had to head back to their village.

***

Tessyn and Dinae were kept busy in the village for the next couple of days. They had so much work to do for their families that they didn't even see each other during that time. The village was preparing for winter, gathering food, wood, and supplies. Mending winter clothing and tools was an important task for them as well. They both wondered how much longer they'd be able to keep up the secret meetings to Zar'ahk's cave, or how much longer he would be around for that matter. Each had their own thoughts on it, but neither of them wanted to be apart from the orc, or each other for very long.

On a chilly afternoon their paths finally crossed. "Tessyn!" Dinae called.

Tessyn had been walking with her head down in thought, a bundle of new furs in her arms, so had not seen her friend coming the other way. She looked up and smiled, but something about Dinae was off. She looked worried and her eyes were red as if she'd been recently crying.

"Dinae, what's wrong?"

Dinae started to say something but Tessyn could see she was barely holding back her tears. She pulled her friend away from the main path and to a secluded part of the village where few elves ever went. She settled Dinae down in the grass. She sat down next to her and grabbed her hand.

"Dinae, what's going on? Why are you so upset?"

The ginger elf took some time to gather herself before looking up into Tessyn's eyes. When she did, she lost her composure. She began to cry while clutching at her friend's hand. Between sobs she managed to get out the words, "I'm late."

Tessyn shook her head in confusion. "Late for what? I'm sure whatever it is..." The look on Dinae's face stopped her words. "Wait, late, as in maybe pregnant?"

Dinae just nodded.

"Whose is it," Tessyn started to ask but then her eyes widened. "You've only been with Zar haven't you?"

Dinae nodded again, unable to gather her composure to speak.

"How? Is that even possible?"

"I...I don't know," Dinae managed to get out. She took several deep breaths to calm herself. Tessyn's presence seemed to help her calm down. "I just know I've gained weight and I'm two months late."

Tessyn looked down where her friend had her hand pressed to her stomach. Come to think of it, Dinae did look like she was eating a little too much.

"I won't be able to hide it much longer," Dinae said. "I don't know what to do."

Tessyn felt her friend's fear and anxiety in that moment. If people saw her growing with child, they would want to know who the father was. Their village wasn't large, so the candidates were few. Marriage would be talked about. Normally, if the father was not around, she would find a suitable mate willing to marry her and help raise the child. Some elven women did not marry if they had a child and the father was gone, or dead. But, those were elven children. What would the child of an orc and an elf look like? Surely it would not look like other elven babies. What would happen to Dinae, and the child, if her people found out?

"Zar'ahk has been talking about returning to his people. Perhaps you can go with him. Or go somewhere else together."

"I'm afraid to leave Trulean. I don't want to leave you," the tears began to flow again and Tessyn pulled her friend into a tight embrace.

"You won't be leaving me. I'll go where you go, love."

Dinae squeezed her friend tighter, feeling a little better after finally telling someone. At least she had some support.

"Wait," Tessyn took Dinae by the shoulders and held her away so she could look at her face. "What about Aasha? She won't understand if we just disappear. We have to tell her something."

"She wanted to kill Zar when we first found him," Dinae shook her head.

"We could talk to her, explain that Zar is different. We can't just leave her behind without telling her why."

"What if she tells someone?" Dinae was torn. She wanted to tell Aasha what had happened. She loved Aasha as one of her best friends, and sometimes lover.

"She loves us, Dinae. Just like we love her. I don't believe she would do that," Tessyn was growing more confident. "If we explain it all to her, I'm sure she'll understand."

Dinae nodded and Tessyn smiled. They both stood and gathered up the discarded furs. Dinae took her friend's hand and they walked back toward the village in search of Aasha. She felt better the longer she walked with her friend. She was connected to someone else who she loved, and who loved her, and who knew her secret. They were going to confide in Aasha, and then set foot on a new path in their lives.

They found Aasha working in the garden outside the home where she lived with her parents. Like many elven hones, it seemed grown from the forest around it rather than built. Elves built their homes with as little impact to the wood as possible, camouflaging their work and blending it into the surrounding foliage. The garden Aasha was tending, unlike the gardens of other peoples, was more a way of teasing and coaxing the natural plants of the land to grow in new and beautiful formations. They did not tear up the ground or transplant flowers. Aasha was singing an elven magical hymn to a cluster of purple lilies when they approached. Her dark hair concealing her face, and eyes the same color as the flowers. They waited until she was done, when the lilies had bloomed, before speaking.

"Aasha, we need to talk to you," Tessyn said, taking the lead when Dinae hesitated.

"What is it, dear?" Aasha stood up and dragged her fingers through her hair.

"Somewhere private," Dinae said quickly, looking around.

"My parents are out with the hunt," Aasha gestured toward her house.

Dinae nodded and they entered the cool, dim interior of the home. It was much like other elven homes. Elegantly shaped wood accents made the walls look like a forest inside just like the outside. Cleverly disguised windows let in light filtered through the green leaves outside. Soft cushions and pillows made seating areas around the home. Aasha led them to one in the corner under her favorite window.

"What's so important?" Aasha looked between the two of them.

Tessyn looked at Dinae and nodded.

"It's about Zar'ahk," Dinae began. At Aasha's confused look she added. "The orc."

Aasha's face darkened, "I know you two have been visiting him. I want no part of it, whatever you're doing out there."

"What?" Tessyn and Dinae said nearly at the same time.

"I'm not stupid. I've seen you both disappearing for hours," Aasha looked from one of her friends to the other. "I almost followed you once, but someone saw me. I didn't want to get my best friends in trouble."

"Well, there's more," Tessyn said. Aasha already looked upset, but they were committed now.

"We, Tessyn, Zar'ahk and I have become lovers," Dinae said quickly before she lost her nerve. Aasha looked at Dinae without saying a word. She stared at her friend, then looked to Tessyn. Tension hung in the air like an impending thunderstorm. Finally, Aasha spoke.

"Is that thing, that creature, forcing you? Threatening you?"

"No, it's not like that," Tessyn said quickly. "We've gotten to know him, and he has learned a lot about us and our people."

"You speak to it? You tell it about our people?" Aasha's anger and disbelief was rising. "It could be a spy!"

"He's not a spy. And, he's not forcing us to do anything," Dinae said. "He's really very caring. We've learned some of his language and he has learned some of ours."

"Why are you telling me all of this now? What's happened?" Aasha still looked upset and it made Dinae nervous about what she would do.

Dinae looked to Tessyn, who also looked worried. They had already revealed so much. Enough for Aasha to get them in a great deal of trouble. But, she hadn't yet run off to tell anyone about it so that was a good sign. Tessyn shrugged and nodded. Dinae turned back to Aasha.

"He is probably going to leave soon."

"Good," Aasha said in a tone like she was expecting more.

"And, we're going with him," Tessyn added.

"You're what?"

Aasha looked like she was going to stand up and Dinae put a hand on her leg to stop her. Suddenly she was terrified, and angry at the same time. Aasha could turn them in and ruin all their lives, but she was their best friend. Why was it so hard for her to understand? If she told someone, they might all be killed. Certainly Zar would be.