The Taming of Zar'ahk Pt. 03: Aasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aasha, please," Dinae was desperate and it came through in her voice. Aasha's stern look softened. "We came to you because we love you, and we don't want to leave without telling you why. We hoped you'd understand."

Aasha sighed and relaxed. "I'm sorry, I just don't understand. So, you experimented with this orc, but why would you even consider leaving with him?"

Dinae looked down, suddenly unable to meet her friend's gaze. She felt heat rise to her face and the tips of her ears. "Because I'm pregnant," she whispered.

"What?" Aasha had not heard.

Dinae sighed and looked up. Aasha could see the pain in her friend's face. The fear and doubt in her eyes. She was on the verge of tears when she said it louder. "I'm pregnant. It can only be his, and you know what our people would do to the baby. To me."

Dinae trailed off with a choking sob. Tessyn put her arms around the ginger elf and pulled her close. Aasha sat in stunned silence as everything became clear. She couldn't believe it, how was it even possible? How could her friend be so careless? She did know, or could imagine, what her people would do. Orcs were the enemy. At best, they'd banish Dinae and kill the child. She still wasn't sure about what was going on with her friends and the orc. Finally, she nodded.

"Fine, but I'm going to talk to this...this Zar before this goes any further. I trust you two, but I don't trust him," Aasha said firmly. They both looked up at her. Dinae was still scared, but hopeful. Tessyn held her and whispered calming words into her ear. "You two will wait here."

"Wait, he will be suspicious of you," Dinae said when Aasha stood up.

"Good. I want him off guard, it will be harder to lie," Aasha held her hand out to forestall their move to follow her. "I mean it. You two wait here, or I'll go straight to the elders and let them handle it."

They both nodded their agreement and sat back on the cushions. Aasha gathered a waterskin and something to eat for her walk before turning back to them. "If I'm not back before nightfall go to the elders."

"He won't...," Tessyn started to protest but Aasha cut her off.

"If you're right, I'll be back soon. If not, you need to warn them. Let's hope you're right," Aasha waited for them to agree. They both nodded again, looking displeased with the arrangement but they didn't argue any further.

***

The autumn day was cooling quickly as Aasha made the walk to the orc's cave. She loved this time of year. The trees were starting to reveal their autumn colors. Nights were getting cooler which meant wrapping up in warm blankets and thick clothes. She could smell the crispness in the air that meant winter was coming. Her friends and she would spend autumn nights under the stars, under blankets and furs, whispering secrets to each other or having more intimate fun away from the prying eyes of others.

She had a lot of fond memories of those times and she suddenly realized they were likely to end. Her friends were leaving and probably not coming back. Even if they did return, they wouldn't be welcomed. Away from everyone, Aasha let her stern mask slip and tears betrayed her. The three of them had grown up together. They'd been friends from the moment they'd met, and nearly inseparable. Now that was all going to disappear because of this orc and its baby. Her steps became faster as her anger rose. When she finally found the clearing around the cave, she was ready for a fight.

Aasha spotted Zar'ahk lying in a sunny patch of grass in the clearing. He appeared asleep. It would be so easy, she thought. She even drew her dagger from her belt as she quietly approached his prone form. She kept her eyes on the steady rise and fall of his chest which was bare to the sun. His wounds had healed and left behind rough scars in his heavily muscled flesh. Coarse black hair covered his chest and trailed down his rippled abs to disappear beneath the fur pants he wore. One arm was behind his head and the braided locks of his hair spilled out around him. His face was peaceful in sleep. His eyes were closed under heavy brows that dipped toward a wide but noble nose. His chin was strong and square. Aasha had to admit he was handsome in his own way. Harder than any elf, stronger, and larger, she could not deny that she felt drawn to him.

She gripped the dagger tighter and forced herself to focus on his neck. This orc had turned her friends against their people. He'd gotten her best friend with child and she can never live among the elves again. He had ruined their lives and it was up to Aasha to protect them. One quick cut and then they could all leave together. Raise the child somewhere away from the village where they'd be safe. She stepped closer, the knife leading the way. She saw the blade shaking and grabbed hold with her other hand.

"Friend of Dinae?" Aasha froze and her gaze shifted to the orc's face.

One eye was open, squinting against the sun. It took her a moment to realize he'd spoken her language. She couldn't find the words to respond, so just nodded. He looked at the dagger, then back at her eyes.

"Why?"

She didn't expect that. What did he want her to say? He hadn't moved, just looked up at her standing over him with a blade in her hand.

"To protect my friends."

He nodded and rose quickly. She took a step back to keep out of reach. The orc looked her over and nodded again.

"Honest, that's good," he said to her.

"I don't need your approval," she whispered.

"What?"

"I said, I don't need your approval," she said more firmly.

She raised the dagger that she'd allowed to lower toward the ground. He smiled and stepped toward her. She took half a step back but it wasn't far enough. Quick as a viper the orc lashed out and knocked the blade from her hand. Her fingers stung where he'd struck her but she didn't feel it in the rage that rose in her.

"Tell me the truth!" She stepped forward, driving a finger into his chest. "You've been using my friends. Threatened them somehow."

"Too many words," the orc said, his smile never wavering.

"You are forcing them," she said slowly. "Admit it."

Zar shook his head. "No. What is your word?" He scanned her face. "Love."

"Liar!" Rage and jealousy drove her hand to strike him hard in the face.

He barely moved but his eyes darkened. Aasha realized what she had done and fear started to rise up under the anger. The fear made her stomach turn but it also brought a heat to her face and chill to her spine. Fear always had that effect on her and the shame of her body betraying her made her even more angry.

"You can't possibly know what that means," she accused.

Zar could smell her fear and arousal. It was a confusing experience for him. She had struck him, which made him want to hit her back, but she was close to the two he cared for. She had courage, which he found incredibly attractive as well. No one outside of his tribe had stood up to him like this and he found that he liked it. She wasn't like the others.

"I care for them, will protect them."

"You're a spy," she balled up her fist and punched him in the chest. It had little effect on him, but for her the feeling of his hard muscles under her hand drove the conflicting emotions of her mind and body.

Zar shook his head and took hold of her wrist in a flash. She was so small that he knew he could snap her arm easily. "No."

Aasha failed to stifle a gasp when the orc captured her arm. She silently berated herself for letting her composure slip, but only half-heartedly attempted to free herself. He was far too strong anyway, she told herself, so stopped fighting his grip. Zar'ahk saw her breath quicken and the look in her eyes caused his own heart to beat a little quicker.

Aasha was becoming more frustrated with the orc, and with herself. She trusted her friends, and their judgement. But, she didn't want to believe this orc, the enemy of her people for generations, was acting in good faith. It would be so much easier if he would just admit it and kill her. Then they'd see. Her mind knew that was the best course, but her body had other ideas. His height and strength looming over her caused a fluttering in her stomach. His grip on her arm, being trapped by him, sent a tingle to her womanhood. None of this was going as she planned. She was starting to lose control and she was afraid of where it would end up. If she could just get him to fight back he might reveal his true intentions. At least that's what she told herself when she struck his chest with her other fist.

"You're taking them away from me," it wasn't something she meant to admit out loud, it just came out.

Zar'ahk grabbed her other arm and growled deep in his chest. This elf, friend of his lovers or not, was testing his patience. She wasn't hurting him, but part of him wanted to lash out and hurt her. In the past he would not have tolerated such abuse, but his time with Tessyn and Dinae had made him more thoughtful, less impulsive. Still, this elf was pulling his strings to the point that he thought it was intentional. The smell of her so close, her anger and courage, and her physicality was thrilling. He found that he wanted to mate with this elf more than he wanted to fight her.

"No," he said. "They should not come with me. The customs of my people are harsh."

None of it made sense to her. If he was telling the truth, then everything she had suspected was wrong. She looked up into his eyes and saw intelligence rather than savagery. She saw lust there too, and felt his breath quicken with her own. Few elven men were willing to treat her so roughly, and fewer still were willing to go as far as she needed. Looking up at Zar'ahk, trapped by him and completely in his power, her mind began to wander to other possibilities.

***

"It's been too long, we should go after her," Dinae said. The two were still sitting in Aasha's home, waiting.

"We promised. If something has happened, we should tell someone," Tessyn didn't sound certain of that at all.

"Do you really think Zar would hurt her?"

"No," Tessyn admitted. "But, what if Aasha attacks him. He might hurt her defending himself."

"We are not telling anyone about this," Dinae shook her head.

"We should still go check on them. We can stay back and wait, as long as everything is all right."

Dinae nodded and stood, helping Tessyn to her feet. The two left the house and, making sure no one was following them, headed into the woods toward the cave.

***

Aasha was still looking up at Zar'ahk when she rose up on her toes and kissed him quickly on the mouth. It was an impulse that she didn't really think about. She wanted to know what it would feel like. Her only thought was to try it and see. The move took Zar by surprise and his grip on her loosened. Again, on impulse, Aasha slapped Zar. It wasn't a hard slap but it stung her hand, and his cheek. He growled again and wrapped his large hand around her neck, but he hesitated. He was so confused by this elf. Was she smiling? What game was she playing? He searched her eyes and saw amusement there with the anger, and something else.

Aasha wasn't sure what she was doing either. She was playing a dangerous game with the orc. He could easily kill her, but that wasn't what she wanted anymore. How far could she push him? Would he understand what she wanted. What she needed? Did she even know how far she wanted to go? All she knew was she was more turned on by the threat of violence than she had been by anything else in her life. She didn't want him to hurt her, but the trill of its possibility was making her head spin and her pussy wet.

In the briefest of moments her mind rationalized what her body was driving her toward. Why not follow in her friends' footsteps? Maybe then she'd be able to tell what the orc was using to manipulate them. If something bad happened, they would tell the elders and hunters would be upon them before long. What if they were telling the truth? There was nothing keeping her in the village. She hadn't met an elf she wanted to marry yet. Her only friends were Dinae and Tessyn. She could go with them and they would all be together.

While her mind worked through the philosophical problem, her hands got to work on the physical one. She started tearing at the laces of his pants like someone dying of thirst seeking water. Zar'ahk was taken aback for a moment and loosened his grip on her neck when he realized what this was turning into.

"No," Aasha said, grabbing his wrist to keep his hand in place.

Zar marveled at how different Aasha was from her friends. Though, Dinae and Tessyn were different as well. He knew elves could be vicious adversaries in battle, but it also seemed some of them could be savage in mating as well. He nodded and looked into her eyes. He saw the hint of fear there, but more desire than anything else. He kissed her roughly and she groaned into his mouth. Finally, freeing his pants she let them fall and took firm hold of his thick member. She was not shy like Tessyn, or gentle like Dinae. She took him in her hand with authority, like she was taking something as her own and wouldn't let go. She pumped his cock a few times while they kissed.

Aasha was breathless with lust. The thick shaft in her hand was hot and pulsed with the orc's powerful heartbeat. He held her neck in his powerful grip, but didn't bear down more than was necessary to remind her of it. She pulled back and looked at him again. His dark eyes focused on hers. He smiled slowly and reached up to the neckline of her dress. In one swift motion he tore the garment from her. Aasha slapped him again. Zar grumbled deep in his chest but he saw the playful look in her eyes. If she wanted a game, he would give her one.

Zar turned her around and pushed down on the back of her neck until she was kneeling in front of him. She resisted, but only a little. He kneeled behind her in the grass and she looked back at him. She smiled and leaned forward until her head rested in the grass and her small ass rose up as if being presented to him. He chuckled and reached out and put a hand on her ass. She was smaller than the Dinae or Tessyn. More athletic of build with the toned body of a runner. On an impulse he raised his hand and slapped her ass with a sharp pop. The elf hissed and moaned. The smell of her arousal became more intense.

Aasha was surprised by the slap. Lightning shot through her. She felt like her skin was ice, and her pussy was on fire. Then she felt his thick fingers exploring her lips. His touch was somewhere between gentle and rough. She pushed back against them and his thumb slipped inside her. It felt huge, and for a moment she wondered if she could even accommodate his cock. It was only for a moment though. She looked forward to the pain that no elf male could give her.

"Again," Aasha gasped.

She wasn't sure he heard her, or understood. His thumb drove deep into her and two of his fingers slid alongside her clit between her labia. She was about to say it again when he struck. Harder this time, his hand came down on her soft buttocks like a thunderclap. Starbursts exploded behind her eyes and she bit down on her lip to stifle a cry. This was what she had always fantasized about, but never fully experienced. All her life she was always the responsible one, the one in control. Giving that up, feeling scared, feeling pain, feeling controlled was a delirium of ecstasy she had only dreamed about.

"Are you ready for me?" Zar'ahk asked.

His tone implied there was no option, and that only served to heighten her passion. In truth, part of him was worried. She obviously wanted to feel pain, but he didn't actually want to hurt her. She was friend to his lovers, and they didn't want him like this. Was this common among their people?

"Yes," Aasha gasped between moans of pleasure.

She felt his hand leave her sex and she groaned in longing. The feeling of his hand on her, in her, was still there like a memory. Along with the feeling of his palm striking her ass. It was only a moment, but it felt like an eternity before he was touching her again. This time, something larger than his thumb was teasing the lips of her cunny. She cried a little in frustration. The orc was teasing her. He was taking his time, sliding the head of his dick through the folds of her labia and spreading her damp arousal from her clit, past the warm cavern of her sex to the small bud of her anus. Each time he touched that spot it jolted her a little more. Always a curiosity, barely explored, and he was teasing that into the light ever so slowly.

Zar looked down at the lithe elf below him. Her face rested in the grass, eyes closed, and lower lip caught in her teeth. Her pussy was hot on the head of his cock. It felt amazing to run it through her lips like that. It was an accident the first time he brushed the tip of it against that pink rosebud between her cheeks. When he saw the effect it had, the next time it was intentional. Each time, she rocked her hips back slightly and grunted deep in her chest. This elf was full of surprises. Feeling like he was wet enough not to hurt her, he found the opening of her pussy and slid the head of his cock in.

"Oh Gods, yes," Aasha gasped when she felt the thick head of his phallus enter her cunny.

It seemed huge, too big, like it might tear her open. But, it didn't. She waited for more, but it never came. He had stopped and she wanted more. She tried to push back and that's when he struck. Another thunderclap, this time on her other cheek. She did cry out that time, both in pain and frustration. A tear escaped her eye.

"Please," she moaned.

Zar couldn't deny the intoxication of the power she was letting him have. It was different than when he took a captive against their will. She gave him this power. He liked giving her pleasure with his strength. When she tried to take more of him, he thought to take the game further. Switching hands when he slapped her ass was partly calculated, and somewhat spontaneous. He figured, if he changed sides then the anticipation would be even higher as she wouldn't know what to expect next time. When he did strike, her pussy clamped down on his cock like a vice and it felt amazing. He wanted more of that.

Just beyond the trees of the clearing, Tessyn and Dinae crept forward to see what was going on. They'd heard the slap, and Aasha's cry, but it didn't sound like she was in danger.

"Oh Gods," Dinae whispered when she saw the erotic tableau in the clearing. Tessyn covered her mouth to stifle a giggle.

Both elves watched the orc, his muscled torso rising above Aasha's raised rump. They were in front of their friend and could only see the smooth line of her back rising to wide hips, and her ass making a pale heart-shape just below Zar's rippled abs. Zar was focused on the junction between him and Aasha, and their friend had her eyes closed so the two watched in secret.

Aasha was desperate for more, but she resisted the urge to push back. She didn't know when he would move or when he would strike her again, and she loved it. When he did move, she felt fuller than she imagined possible. Her lips strained to spread around his thick shaft and the walls of her pussy resisted a little. She didn't know if she could handle it. She didn't care.

"More," she groaned.

Zar smiled and struck again. This time he thrust into her when his hand came down on her ass. Her reaction was just as he'd hoped for. He drove half his cock into her the instant her pussy clamped down with the pain of the smack. She cried out, more vocal this time. The cry faded into a whimpering moan and she shivered under him. He only had half of his shaft inside the elf and she gripped him tight. He paused a moment to let her relax around his girth. When he felt her pussy flex he eased the rest of his cock slowly into her, grabbing her hips to pull her back.