The Taming of Zar'ahk Pt. 03: Aasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aasha's mind was a thunderstorm of emotion and feeling. Her ass burned from the palm of his hand. Her pussy ached just below the surface of indescribable pleasure. She was afraid he would hurt her if she took anymore. She was afraid if she gave up, she'd never feel that way again. She was taking air in short gasps. Her pussy had clamped down involuntarily at the slap, and the intrusion of the huge cock. She forced herself to relax a little and really feel the length of him in her. That's the moment he took hold of her hips and pulled her onto his shaft with agonizing slowness.

Tessyn and Dinae watched in fascination. It became obvious right away that Aasha was exactly where she wanted to be, but neither of them had seen that side of her. Seeing Zar slap her ass, hard enough for them to hear it across the clearing, and hearing her passionate reaction made them both horny. Dinae saw Tessyn reach beneath her tunic, and decided to join her friend while they watched. They saw Zar grab her waist. Aasha's head rose up and her back arched to change the angle of her hips. The look on both their faces told the young elven women that she was feeling all of him at that moment. Their own minds turned to memories of that thick cock inside them.

Zar caught the scent of his lovers on the wind and smiled to himself. These elven women were indeed close friends. He felt luckier than any orc who'd ever lived. If only he could figure out what to do next. His mind drifted to the future while he slowly pulled his hips back and then drove them forward again. He didn't want to leave them, but he couldn't stay. He could take them with him, but it would be complicated. His thoughts were broken when he felt a small hand on his cock.

He looked down to see Aasha's hand, down between her legs, grasping his shaft. She was sliding forward slowly. For a moment he just watched to see what she was going to do next. When he popped out of her pussy she rubbed his head along her lips, gathering more of her lubrication. His cock was slick with it. She slid him past her opening and he thought she was going for more, but she kept going. She settled the tip of his cock against the puckered opening between her cheeks. She left him there, moving her hand to find her swollen clit between her puffy lips.

"More," she groaned softly.

Aasha loved the feeling of his cock filling her pussy, but it wasn't enough. She needed more. She had a deep desire she had only explored once, but that elf was no comparison to Zar's size or power. She needed to know what she was capable of. She needed to feel him in her completely. She felt his hands on her hips again and the tip of his cock pressing against the resistance of her anus. She put her head down again and tried to relax. Even the little bit of his dick that had entered her was painful, but that pain was what she needed. She needed more.

The elf woman continued to surprise Zar'ahk. He was beyond reason with lust, but kept control of the urge to drive his dick into her. He wanted this woman to feel as much pleasure as he was. He took his time, pressing against her and the tip of his cock slowly entered her. She leaned forward and he felt her ass relax around him. He could feel her fingers moving against her lips, occasionally brushing against the bottom of his shaft. He pushed forward more and she rocked back to meet him. They both felt his head pop in past the tight muscle inside her ass. Zar grunted in pleasure, Aasha in pleasure and pain.

Dinae and Tessyn were shocked to see what was happening in the clearing. It was evident, by the angle of their pairing that Zar was no longer in her pussy. Neither of them had even considered that type of sex before, but now they were incredibly curious. While they watched, they had stripped off their clothing and were leaning against each other. Tessyn's head was on Dinae's shoulder. Both were intent on the scene before them. Each of them had left off their own pleasure and now had a hand on the other's sex, fingers explore deep and insistently.

Aasha sucked in deep breaths as Zar entered her a little more. Her free hand clutched at the grass, while her other desperately worked at her clit. She didn't know how much of his cock was in her ass but it felt like too much. The pain was exquisite and it fired every nerve in her. The orc pulled back a little, and slid more into her. With each stroke, the pain became less and the pleasure heightened. It felt like more of him invaded her with each thrust. His grunts and growls were becoming more insistent. Her own animalistic moaning mixed with his in a primal music that was starting to push the two women across the clearing toward their own release.

Zar was fully in the throes of his bestial passion when he realized he was completely inside her. He restrained all of his urges and took his time. He found that he enjoyed the feeling of his slow thrusts. He felt all of her around his shaft, which was more satisfying than what passed as typical rutting among his people. He felt her shaking below him and her breathing was coming more quickly in sharp gasps. His own end was building deep in his gut and he became desperate for its release. Her head rose up and she was now loudly grunting with each thrust. He took her hair, tangled his fingers in it, and pulled while he drove his cock deep.

Aasha needed to cum so bad she was almost crying. It often took her a long time to have an orgasm. She could feel it just out of reach. Working her clit harder she arched her back to allow more of his cock to enter her. She was so close, and she could feel that he was too. His dick throbbed and pulled inside her and his breathing was hoarse between his grunts. When he took a handful of her hair and pulled, that was the last push she needed to go over the cliff. Her orgasm hit just before his did. Her entire body convulsed and she cried out savagely with each spasm. She felt him pumping his cum into her ass which was a new experience and kept her orgasm going longer than she'd ever experienced before.

It was all over too fast, but the pain that replaced the pleasure was no longer enjoyable. She slipped forward off of Zar and collapsed in the grass on her side. She felt his semen dripping from her but she didn't care. She was sweaty and dirty, and she reveled in it. She had never experienced sex on this level in her life and she knew in that instant that she was lost. Whatever happened next, she didn't want to be separated from Zar or her friends. She felt Zar lie down behind her and wrap an arm over her. The feeling of his coarse chest hair on her back, the sweat of their skin, and his softening penis against her rump felt right.

Zar was coming down from the powerful experience. He pulled Aasha close, knowing that the elven women liked to feel safe and loved after they mated. He found that he enjoyed it as well. He liked the feeling of their soft skin under his hands. The shiver when he brushed a nipple, or kissed their neck. While he lay there, holding Aasha, his other lovers came out of the trees. They were naked, flushed, and covered in a sheen of sweat as well. Tessyn laid down in front of Aasha, facing her friend. Dinae lay behind Zar and ran a hand over his muscled shoulder while kissing his neck.

Aasha started when she felt someone with delicate fingers brush sweaty locks of hair from her face. She opened her eyes to see Tessyn lying in front of her, smiling. Tessyn kissed her tenderly. Aasha pulled her blonde friend into an embrace. She felt completely at peace in that moment. Tessyn's naked form pressed close to hers, Zar on the other side, and Dinae's hand touching her from over his shoulder felt right. She felt safe, and loved, and blissfully spent. She didn't want to leave that spot. They had to find a way to make this work for all of them. She sighed and closed her eyes and basked in the feel of love all around her.