The Taming of Zar'ahk Pt. 04: Capture

Story Info
Zar and the elven women are separated.
8k words
4.56
3.7k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is good, Zar'ahk thought. It had been a couple of weeks since Aasha had joined their group. He was lying in a bed of furs in the sun outside his cave, looking up at a glorious sight. Dinae straddled his waist, rhythmically rising and falling on his rigid cock with a slow rolling of her hips. One of her small hands held his to her breast, where he squeezed and pinched her nipple. Her other hand was entangled in Aasha's hair as the two passionately kissed overhead. Aasha was kneeling over Tessyn's head as she lay next to Zar, her face buried between her friend's thighs. Zar could look over and see Tessyn's blond curls, and a flash of her eyes but the rest of her was trapped under Aasha's ass where he heard the sounds of the blonde elf voraciously devouring her friend's pussy.

Zar'ahk smiled, resting his other hand on Aasha's waist, feeling her roll her hips to help Tessyn find just the right spot. He could stay like that forever, if only he didn't have other obligations. He had to figure out how he was going to handle the inevitable. He'd already stayed in Trulean longer than was safe. It was time for him to leave, and he wanted to take the three elven women with him. He just didn't know how.

His thoughts were interrupted by Dinae's whimpering cries, muffled by Aasha's mouth. Zar knew what that meant. He let go of her breast and moved his hand down to find her clit with his thumb. Sliding his hand between them, he found the sensitive button between her wet lips and slowly massaged it. The rocking of her hips became more insistent. It felt, to Zar, like she was trying to grind more of his cock into her with each shuddering thrust but he had no more to give. Suddenly her entire body tightened, muscles locked, and her cries became ragged as her orgasm swept through her like a flash flood. Aasha held Dinae close through her release, and the deep gasping breaths that followed. Zar felt her pussy spasming around his shaft and almost went over the edge himself.

Dinae slid off Zar and lay on her side next to him, falling into a state of restful dozing. She loved that feeling. Lying next to her lover, her body feeling too heavy to move and her mind just wandering. Everything around her seemed somewhat detached. She heard Tessyn say, "My turn," before climbing onto Zar'ahk. Aasha laughed and lay down opposite Dinae, reaching down to slide her fingers through the folds of Tessyn's pussy and around Zar's thick shaft.

"Our innocent little virgin has acquired quite the taste for big cock," Aasha smiled at Dinae.

"She's not the only one who had a secret appetite," Dinae returned the smile and reach over to pinch Aasha's nipple hard. The dark-haired elf bit her lip and moaned.

"Do that again and I'll make you finish it," Aasha's voice was low with passion.

"Give me a minute to recover and I'll do just that."

Above them, Tessyn had her eyes closed in concentration and was thrusting back, insistently driving Zar's cock deep into her. Each downward thrust brought a hoarse gasp to her throat, and a deep grunt from Zar. His breathing was becoming ragged and hurried, a sure sign that his release was imminent. He had both his large hands around Tessyn's waist and was trusting his hips up to meet the blonde elf's descent.

"Yes, oh Gods Zar, that's it. Cum for me," Tessyn encouraged him.

"Better give her what she wants, love," Dinae kissed Zar's jaw below his ear.

Zar'ahk could feel his orgasm building. He wanted to hold back, but Tessyn wasn't letting up. He could feel her pussy clenching around his shaft every time she lifted up, like she was trying to draw his seed out of him. Aasha's fingers were focused now on Tessyn's clit, but he felt them brush his shaft from time to time. With all of that, he also had two naked elves lying on either side of him, their breasts pressed to him, kissing his neck and caressing his nipples. It was all sensory overload and he lost himself to it completely. He could feel Tessyn shaking under his hands, probably getting close to her own explosive release.

Tessyn heard Zar curse under his breath and his grip on her tightened. He pulled down on her hips and trust up, burying his cock as deep inside as he could. She felt the throbbing of his shaft and a warmth filling her as he pumped cum into her pussy. Those sensations, that power pushed her over the edge herself. Her back arched spasmodically and contractions passed through her stomach muscles to the walls of her pussy. It was like her body was out of her control for a moment, and all she could do was ride it out. When the moment was over, after what felt like forever, she collapsed against Zar's chest. Still full of his thick, but softening cock she moved ever so slightly just to continue feeling that lightning thrill shoot through her.

Tessyn sighed, kissing his chest and laying her head back down. "Dinae is so lucky," she said quietly.

"Tessyn!" Dinae barked at the same time Zar asked, "What?"

Tessyn blushed and hid her face. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just thinking."

"You weren't thinking at all," Aasha scolded her.

"Someone want to tell me what's going on?" Zar looked between Aasha and Dinae.

Dinae sighed and sat up, hugging her knees to her chest. Suddenly, she was scared. She felt vulnerable and uncertain. Zar reached out and put a hand on her leg.

"Dinae, what is it?"

"I...," Dinae struggled to find the words. She decided on simple. "I'm pregnant."

Zar didn't say anything and Dinae looked up in fear. She didn't know how he'd react, but silence wasn't something she expected. She met his eyes and saw confusion there. She realized he'd never heard that elven word. He didn't understand. She put a hand on her stomach and lowered her legs to sit forward.

"I'm going to have your child."

That, he understood. Zar's eyes widened and he again looked between Aasha and Dinae, then Tessyn who had raised her head from his chest and was smiling at him.

"This is good news," Zar'ahk finally said. Dinae relaxed a little.

"You are happy?"

"Yes," he pulled her down to kiss her. "This complicates things, but yes, I am happy."

"What do you mean, complicates things?" Aasha asked.

"I must leave this place," Zar said, he reached out to run his fingers through Dinae's red curls. "I did not want to leave you behind but now you carry my child. I cannot abandon either of you."

"We have been talking, Zar," Tessyn said. "When you leave, we all want to come with you."

"It's not that simple," Zar patted Tessyn's backside and nudged her to get up. She rolled off him and sat up next to Dinae. Aasha rose and sat across from them. Zar sat in the middle, looking at each of the beautiful elven women. "My people...our customs are harsh."

"We trust you Zar, we know you won't hurt us," Dinae said.

"No, I won't, but there are laws I cannot break," he said. "Outsiders among our people may not be free."

"What does that mean," Tessyn asked.

"It means, the stories about orcs taking our people as slaves are true," Aasha said coldly.

Zar nodded. "It is. I do not want that, but if you come with me, I must claim you as my property."

"Then let's go somewhere else," Tessyn said. "Somewhere we can all live together."

"Where can we go that will accept any of us, or what we have here?" Zar looked at each of them. They all knew how the world viewed orcs. Zar would find no home among any other people. Elves weren't regarded much better. "Besides, I must go back."

"Why?" Dinae was conflicted. She didn't want to leave Zar, or raise their child without him. But, the way he was talking now made her nervous.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. This is a conversation he thought he might be able to avoid at first. When he started thinking of taking the women back with him, he wasn't sure how to tell them. Now, he had no choice.

"I have a mate," he said in his low rumbling voice. "Her name is Ahk'Duuhra, and I cannot leave her behind."

Aasha stood and walked away to the edge of the clearing. He watched her pale, naked form and knew anger was in every step. Tessyn just sat there, staring at the ground, tears threatening in her eyes. Dinae hugged her knees to her chest and stared at him with her intense green eyes. She looked hurt, but the love he always saw was still there. She didn't cry like Tessyn, nor did she look angry. Just hurt.

"I'm...I'm sorry," the unfamiliar word felt strange to him, but he meant it. "I did not intend to hide the truth, or hurt you. When I realized I wanted you all with me, I didn't know how to tell you."

Dinae searched his eyes and found nothing but honesty and love, guilt and concern for them. She believed him when he said he was sorry, but she couldn't just shake her feelings that easily. She didn't feel jealous of her friends, but she didn't know this orc woman who had claim to her lover. She felt betrayed by him, despite his sincere apology. She still loved him, though.

"I forgive you," she said calmly. "But we're going to need time to think about all of this."

"I understand," Zar said, standing and holding out his hands for Tessyn and Dinae to help them stand.

Tessyn wiped at her eyes and Dinae gave him a small smile. Zar sighed in relief. At least they didn't hate him as he feared. He smiled back. The glimmer of hope building in him was dashed by Aasha's scream behind him. He turned to see her racing back toward them. Behind her a small orcish warband was stepping into the clearing from the tree line.

"Damn," Zar growled.

"Brother, I did not expect to find you alive," a giant of an orc led the warband.

The leader's muscled body was thick as an ancient oak and covered in scars from countless battles. His hair and beard were braided and adorned with gold rings. He stood head and shoulders over every orc in the party, including Zar'ahk. He and his band were all armed with a variety of huge swords and axes. They were also all naked and covered in a dried mud and paint. Each had their face painted to resemble skulls or various animals. The custom was intended to scare and intimidate the enemy. It worked on the three elves cowering behind Zar.

"Gor'zahn, it is good to also see you alive," Zar said, scanning the group of warriors. "After the battle, I did not know who made it out."

Gor'zahn approached and smiled. Dinae's eyes widened when he came closer. He was impressive. Thick veins stood out over rippling muscles under the dried mud. His yellow, piercing eyes shined under a heavy brow split by a deep scar on the left side of his face. Up close, huge was an understatement. His hands looked large enough to wrap around the elf's head completely. Her astonishment didn't end there. His cock was terrifying, even soft. She felt sorrow for anyone caught by this one, and subjected to his affections.

"Zar, what's going on?" Aasha asked.

"Stay quiet, do not run or fight," Zar said under his breath.

"What's this brother? You've managed to capture three of their females, and they speak our language?"

"Yes, my chief. They found me wounded, and healed me. I lay claim to them," Zar looked around the group in challenge.

A couple of them laughed, and the leader smiled. Dinae didn't like the looks that passed between the members of the warband.

"Brother, you know our laws. That which you take in war must be shared with the tribe. It is unfair for you to keep such a treasure all to yourself," Gor'zahn said.

"Zar?" Tessyn couldn't hide the fear in her voice.

Zar was desperately trying to come up with a solution to this unforeseen problem. Had he returned to his tribe he might have claimed all of them as spoils of a solitary raid. It was not uncommon for warriors to go out on their own to prove their prowess, and anything they took on those raids could be kept. His brother, their chief, was considering the women as spoils of his warband's excursion. He had no recourse. He could not disobey his chief, and there were too many to fight. They'd just kill him and take the elves anyway.

"I'm sorry," Zar said over his shoulder, not taking his eyes from Gor. "It is our way. I'd hoped to spare you this."

"Choose, brother. As a reward for surviving and taking such a fine haul I'll let you keep one of them."

Zar nodded. "Give me a moment to decide."

"Of course, brother," Gor turned back to his warband.

Zar turned to the three elves. They all looked so small and frightened as the reality of their situation was dawning on them. He looked at each of them standing before him in their most vulnerable state, and he felt another emotion that was foreign to him. One he did not have words for in either language. His gut was twisted, and his heart felt like it was being torn in two. He wanted to rip his hair out and kill ever orc behind him at the same time. It was futile, he knew. Whatever decision he made would stick with him forever. They all looked up at him, naked, shivering, and defenseless.

"Zar," Tessyn whispered. "We could flee into the woods. Hide until they leave and go somewhere..."

"No," Zar interrupted her. She flinched like he'd slapped her. "They would kill us all. There are too many to fight, and we cannot run. If any of you run, they will kill you."

Aasha's anger was still there, lying in wait under the surface of her fear. "What then? We just become slaves, to you, or one of those beasts?"

Zar sighed and reached out to touch her cheek. She flinched back but finally let him touch her. She closed her eyes and bit back tears at his touch.

"I wish there was another way," Zar said. "This is my fault. I should have left when I was able to."

Aasha opened her eyes to see the pain in his. She knew he was torn. She could see his guilt, and his heartbreak. She was angry, but not at him. Angry at the world, at the other orcs who had interrupted their lives, and at herself for losing control. She took a deep breath and nodded, turning her head to kiss the palm of his hand.

"It should be Dinae that you choose," Aasha said.

Tessyn looked at Aasha, who nodded at her blonde friend. Zar could see the terror in the young elf's face. She was a virgin when she came to him. Now she faced a future separated from him and her people. An uncertain future that scared her more than anything she had imagined. She wanted to run, but believed Zar when he said she'd die. Then she thought of Dinae, pregnant with Zar's child. She should be with the father of her baby. There was no telling what the others would do to them. She must be protected, for the sake of the child if nothing else.

"I agree," Tessyn nodded. Her voice shook, but she defiantly wiped the tears from her eyes and squared her shoulders. "You must choose Dinae, for the child."

The child, Zar thought. He'd almost forgotten in all the chaos. He could not let one of the warriors have Dinae. Orc warriors were not gentle with their slaves. He could not take the chance that one of them hurts his child while Dinae was pregnant.

Dinae looked at the others, struggling with her own conflicted feelings. She didn't want her friends to be hurt. She was relieved that they wanted him to choose her. She was scared for them, but more scared for her baby if Zar didn't choose her. Of course, the look on his face assured her she would be safe. She felt guilty as well, like it was her decision to put her friends in danger.

Zar nodded, feeling again like he was being torn in two. He took Dinae's wrist firmly in his hand. It was a grip he'd never used on them before. She felt the power of his hand and the dominance of his bearing. He looked at the other two.

"I will think of something," he told them. "Do not fight, do not flee."

He waited for Tessyn and Aasha acknowledge to his words. Aasha nodded firmly. Tessyn followed suit with a little more hesitation. Zar frowned.

"Tessyn, please be brave. Whatever happens, I will try to get you back."

She nodded again, trying to put on a brave face. Zar gave them each one last look before turning back to the warband.

"This one," he pulled Dinae up next to him. "I claim this one as my own, and share the spoils of war with my brothers."

Gor turned and smiled, stepping toward Zar and the elves.

"Come here," Gor looked at Aasha and Tessyn, pointing to a spot in front of him.

Aasha straightened her shoulders and held her head high as she approached the orc chief. Tessyn was slower, but at a look from Zar she too went to stand before the chief. Aasha looked him in the eyes while Tessyn stared at the ground at her feet.

"Defiant one," Gor looked at Zar over Aasha's head. "You didn't teach them proper respect?"

Gor looked down into Aasha's dark purple eyes. What she saw in his eyes was dangerous. She felt his power when he grabbed her chin and leaned in close.

"We will see how defiant you are, little elf," Gor smiled, showing his sharp teeth between scarred lips.

Gor moved his hand from her face to her small breast, running a calloused thumb over her nipple before pinching it between his fingers and pulling firmly. Aasha bit her lip to keep from crying out, which made Gor chuckle even more. Leaving her sore nipple, he reached between her legs and ran a thick finger through the lips of her pussy. The whole time he held her eyes, hers full of rage, his were shining with mirth and hunger. He pushed one of his thick fingers into her pussy. That got a reaction, a gasp and a shudder, and Gor laughed.

"Yes, you'll be fun."

He pulled his hand away and walked around Aasha. When he was behind, he grabbed her ass in a meaty paw and squeezed. He reached low again, running a finger between the cleft of her cunny and over the bud of her anus. Finally, he swatted her ass and stepped away.

"A little scrawny for my tastes, brother. Turag, you like them small, yes?"

Another large orc stepped out of the group. The other six made way for his large frame. He carried a huge axe over his shoulder. His bald head was covered in a strange pattern of brand marks, which continued down his neck and arms. He walked with a swagger toward Aasha and looked her over briefly. She never took her eyes off his. He nodded and grunted, taking hold of her wrist.

"This one, I claim."

Gor stepped behind Tessyn and put a hand on her shoulder. She winced, but didn't move. She kept her eyes on the ground.

"Now, this one I like," Gor said with a grin at Zar. "Soft, and meek."

Gor walked around the blonde elf and grabbed one of her breasts roughly.

"And thick. She feels good in your hand. You have good tastes brother," Gor took Tessyn's wrist in his hand. "This one, I claim."

Gor looked back at Zar, who was standing stone-faced holding onto Dinae. Zar's rage was boiling just below the surface. He wanted nothing more than to kill his brother, and the chief's first axe, who walked back to his comrades with Aasha in tow. The brothers had never got along, tribal law being the only reason Gor had not killed him yet. Their people had a strict set of rules around internal strife. Orcs were not a populous people and they learned, long ago, that if they were to be a dominant race in the world, they must not kill each other without good reason. That didn't mean it was rare, but if Zar attacked his brother without good cause the rest of the warband would just kill him in defense of their leader.

"Zar?" Dinae whispered at his shoulder. Fear was evident in her tone.

"Shh, say nothing."

"Come brother, let's leave this cursed wood. Your mate will be pleased to know you are alive."

***

The trip back to the tribe's stronghold was a nightmare for the three elves. They reached their camp late the first day after leaving the forest of Trulean. That night a feast was held in celebration of Zar's return. An orcish feast was a truly raucous event where the alcohol flowed like water, massive amounts of food was served, fights were common, and sex with camp followers happened wherever the mood took them. Dinae hid in Zar's tent where he told her to stay. She spent the night, terrified that one of the orc warriors would burst into their tent at any moment to take her in the same way the others had been. The sound outside the tent was a cacophony of debauched revelry, but under the shouts and laughter, groans and song, she heard her friends crying out. She heard them scream, and beg, and there was nothing she could do about it. Their idyllic life in the elven wood had quickly turned into hell.