The Taming of Zar'ahk Pt. 04: Capture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duuhra felt Zar's cock swell in her and the warmth of his seed fill her pussy. She felt Dinae's fingers attacking her clit. The elf's pussy was spasming around her fingers. It was all too much. Even after their orgasms they continue to assault her pussy and finally she found her own climax with a savage cry that was likely heard outside their open window.

When they all came down from their climaxes, Zar slid his cock out of his mate. Dinae couldn't pass up the opportunity to catch his softening member in her mouth and suck it past her lips. He groaned and twitch as his hyper-sensitive head slid along her tongue. Once clean, he pulled back and left her staring up at Duuhra's dripping pussy. It was already leaking a mixture of her juices and Zar's.

"Let me clean you, mistress," Dinae said hoarsely.

"Mmmm," Duuhra moaned and rose up on her knees, lowering her pussy to Dinae's face.

Dinae savored the mixture of her masters. It was different from the taste of her friends, but no less erotic. She cleaned the orc's pussy with wide sweeps of her tongue, playfully flicking Duuhra's clit occasionally, which made the orc twitch and groan above her. It was the one moment of power the elf had felt since arriving, and they both enjoyed it.

When they were clean, and had caught their breath, Duuhra and Zar dressed. All three went downstairs and Duuhra showed Dinae how to prepare Zar's favorite meal of seared bison and onions in the home's hearth. They ate together, the two orcs catching up on lost time while Dinae sat and listened. Her place in the home was apparent, for now, and she accepted it. She had not been beaten or tortured, they were feeding her from the same meal they ate, at the same table. But for her nakedness, and the tone they used to give her commands, she almost felt like a guest in their home. They even let her partake in a small cup of the harsh liquor they called whiskey, which she didn't care for but drank what was offered.

When the meal ended, she cleaned up while Zar and Duuhra had another drink. Then they washed in a basin next to the hearth and climbed the stairs to the bedroom above. The elf stood in the main room of the house for a few minutes, wondering if she was expected to sleep on the floor, when she heard her name called from the opening above. Climbing the stairs, she saw that Zar was already in bed, and Duuhra was pulling off her clothes. The orc woman pointed to a spot at the end of the bed.

"You sleep there."

Dinae climbed into the bed, laying across it at their feet. She had furs to pull over her bare form so she would not grow cold. She lay there, listening to the orcs settle and shift in the bed.

"She'll do nicely, my mate," she heard Duuhra whisper to Zar.

Dinae lay there for some time, staring at the darkening room. She felt comfortable and safe, and strangely, at home. Whatever happened, she knew that she had found a place with the orc she loved and his mate. She fell asleep long after the others, but it was a deep and restful sleep. For the moment, her nightmare demon was gone.