The Taming of Zar'ahk Pt. 04: Capture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip took three days. During the day, the elves were forced to march naked next to the large shaggy horses the orcs rode. At night, Dinae was forced to listen to the chaos around her. She cried, and covered her head with the furs of Zar'ahk's bed, but she could still hear her friends' torment. Zar tried to comfort her, but she rarely let him touch her. She could not help but blame him for what was happening. Her logical mind told her that he had no more choice than they had, but her heart just regarded him as an orc like the rest. A monster who tortured and killed her people. A demon who was responsible for the suffering of her friends.

Every day they marched, and every night Zar would put up their tent and sit by the entrance while Dinae tried to sleep. By the third night she was so tired she fell unconscious almost immediately upon laying down. She had horrible dreams of being chased by a massive demon with an obscenely engorged phallus. She ran, but got nowhere as the monster was always right behind her. She looked for some weapon, but there was nothing but an unending tunnel. Just as the demon caught her, she screamed and jerked awake. Zar, who had been dozing by the tent entrance jumped and looked around for the danger. When he saw none, he looked at Dinae who lay in a cold sweat. She stared at the ceiling, gasping for breath.

"Are you all right?"

"No, I'm not all right," Dinae's croaked. Her voice was raw from crying and the scream that woke her.

"I'm sorry, Dinae," Zar said. "I wish I had taken us away sooner."

Dinae shook her head. It was too late for sorry, and she had to admit to herself that it wasn't his fault. Until she accepted that, and found some way to help her friends, that demon would always be just behind her.

"Stop," Dinae said. Zar looked at her in confusion. "Stop saying you're sorry and think of something we can do."

Zar looked away toward the side of the tent, but his eyes were focused on something distant. He had to do something. Hearing the abuse of his lovers was almost too much to bear. There was only one way to take them back, but he would need a good reason. He must have justification.

"There is a way," he said softly, still staring at nothing.

Dinae said up, feeling some hope.

"It will not be easy, and it will take time. I could die in the process which would make your future as uncertain as Tessyn and Aasha's."

"If we do not try, death may be preferrable for all three of us."

Zar's eyes shot to Dinae. She'd never mentioned killing herself before, but the look in her eyes told him that she would do it before she let herself be taken by another.

"When we get to the stronghold you will need to be compliant," Zar said. "You must play the role of my property, and that of my mate's. What is mine, is hers."

Dinae nodded.

"I promise I will find a way, and things will be better," Zar drew his blade and cut a long gash in his forearm. "My blood is my oath, Dinae."

Dinae hesitated a moment, but finally reached out to pull Zar close. She hugged him tight for a few minutes before pulling him down into the furs with her. His blood smeared across her breasts as he settled between her legs. She looked into his eyes, holding his head between her hands.

"You will save them?"

He nodded and slowly slid his cock into her. "I will."

She closed her eyes and pulled him down to her. She hugged him close, wrapping her legs around his waist while he slowly pumped himself in and out of her. She raised her hips to meet each thrust. It was a slow, silent, desperate fucking that both needed for different reasons. They held each other close, felt the entirety of each other's bodies moving together. When they both came, they remained like that for a long time. Zar finally rolled to the side and pulled Dinae into his arms, where she fell into real, and much-needed sleep.

***

Stronghold was a generous term for where the orc tribe lived. Dinae looked around at the ramshackle stone and wood buildings scattered around a hillside surrounded by a wall of logs driven into the ground. She saw orc women and children for the first time, all staring at her as she passed. The children were wild and dirty. The women were nearly as tall and large as the males. In their home, the orcs dressed in furs, scraps of metal armor, and leather. Their fashion still left much of their bodies exposed and it was clear this was a race of warriors without exception. Green skin stretched over rippling muscles adorned with scars and tattoos. It was a fearsome, intimidating experience for the young elf.

Zar led her through the community to a stone house near the center of the stronghold. It was one of the nicer looking buildings she'd seen since arriving. Being the chief's brother came with some benefits it seemed. It was larger than the other homes around it, rising two stories above the muddy street. She didn't see any children around the building, nor did she see anyone waiting for him at the door.

"My home," Zar nodded to the building as they approached. "My warband lives in the surrounding homes, what's left of them."

Dinae saw orc children and females around those homes, and few males.

"Your warband? The ones you came to Trulean with?"

Zar nodded. "I saw many of their bodies in the wood, but some few must have survived."

Dinae didn't know how to feel about that. She would be surrounded by orcs who had attacked her people. Then again, Zar had attacked her people as well. Her world had not made sense in weeks, and she felt like it was going to continue to spiral out of control.

"You must remember, you belong to my mate as much as me," Zar said quietly. "Whatever she commands, you must do."

Dinae nodded but Zar stopped her in the street, turning to face her.

"You must understand, I never wanted this for you but it is done. If you disobey me or Duuhra it would be very bad for you," Zar warned her. "But, you belong to us. No other orc may touch you unless we allow it."

"I understand. Will Duuhra accept me?"

"She must, but she may take some convincing," Zar smiled.

Dinae returned the smile. "Will I get to put on some clothes?"

"Of a sort," Zar said. At that he looked a little guilty.

"What do you mean?"

"It's best if you don't know until it's time."

She wanted to ask more, but Zar turned and led the way to his door. When he opened it, he was greeted by a female orc almost as tall as he was. Her thick hair was braided intricately around her head and gathered into a single tail of braids down her back. She had a gold ring in her nose and a pair of short tusks protruding from her lower jaw. Her dark eyes regarded him.

"Zar'ahk, it is good to see you alive," she finally said before pulling him into tight embrace. "We didn't know if they'd find any survivors."

"I was the only one."

Dinae stood outside the house, watching the reunion with mixed feelings. The jealousy she felt when she learned of Zar's mate was rearing its ugly head again.

"I see you brought something back with you," Duuhra looked at Dinae over his shoulder.

"Yes," Zar turned as well. "Dinae, come."

His tone was different. It was not a request. She knew things would be different, but she wasn't prepared for that. She walked slowly toward them.

"He said come here," Duuhra barked.

Dinae lowered her eyes to the ground, but moved faster. She remembered what Zar told her. She must play her part so that they could get her friends back. In a moment she stood before the orcs, standing in the doorway. Duuhra was now blocking her entrance. Zar watched from inside the house.

"She is so delicate," Duuhra said, taking hold of Dinae's chin and raising her head.

Dinae looked past Duuhra and saw Zar's slight nod. She then met the eyes of her new mistress.

"I see why you claimed this one," Duuhra said, her own dark eyes looking the elf over. She ran a finger down the elf's face, felt a strand of her hair and continued down her neck. She caressed Dinae's breast and ran a thumb over her nipple before resting her hand on the elf's stomach. Dinae could no longer hide the bulge that grew from the baby inside.

"But, why take one already carrying a child?"

"She was not with child when I took her," Zar said.

Dinae saw a strange look pass over Duuhra's face. It wasn't quite anger, or pain, but a combination of the two. Dinae realized there were no young orcs to greet Zar when he returned. She must be carrying his first child. She was filled with a sense of pride, and love, but also fear. What would Duuhra do with that knowledge?

Duuhra smiled. Not what Dinae expected, and it scared her even more. "She carries your cub?"

"Yes."

"Then we must take care of the mother of your first born," Duuhra stepped aside and pointed to a steep set of wooden stairs leading to the upper floor. "Go, wait for us upstairs."

Dinae nodded and climbed the stairs to find the upper floor was one large room. To one side, a fireplace was set in the wall next to the chimney from the one in the kitchen below. A pair of crudely carved, heavy wooden chairs flanked a table in front of the hearth. The other side of the room held a large bed of furs. The wood floor was covered in soft animal skins and rugs. She wasn't sure what she expected, but the orc dwelling was clean and well cared for. Their architecture and furniture lacked the beauty of her people's crafts, but they were serviceable and sturdy. She didn't know what to do with herself so she sat on the bed and waited.

"You will need to see the smith soon, she must be marked," Duuhra said. "But first, it has been too many weeks. You're going to take me upstairs and fuck me, while our new pet watches."

Zar smiled at that. He missed his mate. Her strength and passion in bed matched his own. Where he had to be careful with the elven women, he and Duuhra could fuck like savages without fear of hurting one another. She led the way up the stairs and stopped in the middle of the room.

"Come, undress me," she commanded Dinae.

Zar and Dinae both knew, from different perspectives, that Duuhra was going to assert her dominance right away. She wanted the elf to understand her place in this new dynamic. Dinae understood completely, and knew what was at stake. She must please her new mistress. She had to settle into her place and Zar had assured her she'd be safe if she did. She also knew it was the only way to give Zar the opportunity to save the others. She would do whatever she had to in order to please Duuhra.

Dinae rose and walked over to Duuhra, keeping her eyes low. When she stood in front of her mistress, she reached up and began unlacing the leader bodice she wore. Dinae couldn't help but notice the thick muscles of the orc woman's shoulders and chest while she worked at the laces. She would be strong enough to kill Dinae with her bare hands if she so desired. That strength, and power, was what attracted her to Zar. She had to admit to herself that it also made his mate alluring. When the last lace came free, Duuhra's breasts forced open the leather garment and it fell to the floor.

Dinae was stunned. Tessyn had the biggest breasts she'd seen on any elf in her village and they were small compared to Duuhra. The orc woman put her hands on her hips and let the elf marvel at them. They were too large to be perky, but hung pendulously from her thick chest muscles. Large, dark green nipples graced them like saucers capped by hardening nubs that invited, no, demanded Dinae's attention. She knew she had to please her mistress, and now she found that she wanted to.

"Mistress, may I?"

Duuhra looked over at Zar in surprise. "She speaks our language as well?"

Then to Dinae, "It has been some time since I have had a cock in me, I expect you to get me good and ready."

Dinae lifted one of Duuhra's breasts, marveling at the weight of it, and brought the hardened nipple to her mouth. She felt the orc woman's hand on the back of her head. Dinae sucked the nipple into her mouth, letting her teeth graze it. Her free hand found the other nipple and began to roll it between her fingers and squeeze Duuhra's breast.

"Mmmm, she's got such a soft mouth," Duurha said to Zar. She looked down at the red curls under her hand. "Bite it."

Nervous about causing her mistress pain, but more scared to disobey, Dinae caught the nipple between her teeth. She flicked her tongue over it while it was trapped there. She felt Duurha take hold of her hair.

"I said, bite it."

Dinae needed no more coaxing. She bit down on the nipple in her mouth hard, and sucked on it forcibly. She pinched the other nipple hard and pulled on it. Duurha gasped and let out a low growl.

"That's better."

Dinae took the initiative, alternating from one nipple to the other. Duurha's grunts of pleasure let her know that she was doing something right. Her mistress let her continue for a few minutes, but then pulled her head away. Dinae had a moment of disappointment. She realized she'd been enjoying that more than she expected.

"Now, my pet, it's time to prepare the rest of me," Duurha smiled down at her. "Do you know what I expect?"

"Yes mistress," Dinae nodded and began to work on the fastenings of the orc woman's leather skirts. She knelt down to better work on the bindings. When the skirts fell away she was greeted with a sight that set her own sex tingling with desire.

Duuhra's pussy had thick lips already glistening with moisture. Her inner labia protruded slightly to reveal a light pink contrast to her green skin. Her clitoral hood was pierced with a small golden ring, and just behind that her engorged clit barely peeked out seeking Dinae's attention. Above it all a full patch of tightly curled dark hair as trimmed into a triangular shape as if guiding her eyes to their target. Dinae just kneeled there, taking in the sight.

"It is beautiful, you are beautiful, mistress," Dinae said, and realized she meant it.

"Well, don't just stare at it," Duuhra laughed.

Dinae needed no further coaxing. She leaned in and put her mouth over the top of Duuhra's pussy, finding the ring with her tongue and sucking her clit past her teeth. Like Zar, Duuhra was more robust than Dinae's people. Her clit felt huge in Dinae's mouth, and she guided her tongue along it. She took a spark of inspiration from her time on Duuhra's nipples, and bit that thick clitoris gently. That elicited a hiss and moan from her mistress, letting her know she was doing something right. Reaching up, she slid two fingers through Duuhra's folds to find the entrance to her pussy. She pushed them in to massage the thick ridge just inside. That caused her mistress to gasp and entangle her fingers in Dinae's hair.

"Gods, Zar, you have chosen well my mate."

Dinae continued, flicking Duuhra's clit with her tongue, nibbling on it and even biting the thick lips around her pussy. She picked up the pace with her fingers, now on a mission to push Duuhra over the edge. When the orc woman's knees began to shake, Duuhra grabbed her hair and pulled her away roughly. Dinae let out a disappointed moan.

"Not so fast little one, go lie on the bed," Duuhra let her go and Dinae rose to climb on the bed and lay down. "Head at the edge, pet."

Dinae shifted so that her head was at the edge of the bed, curious about what her mistress planned next. Duuhra approached with a hungry smile and tilted her head slightly as she looked down at the elf.

"I've never seen such a little cunt on a woman, and I've never tasted elf before," Duuhra said. She climbed on the bed, right over Dinae and straddled the elf's head. Dinae opened her legs. "It is so delicate."

Dinae felt the first tentative licks at her pussy and closed her eyes. Duuhra's tongue was wide, like Zar's, and she quickly opened Dinae's lips with it. The elf felt her mistress explore her pussy with that large, wet tongue, like she would devour all of it. Dinae was in heaven, forgetting all of the stress and horror of the last few days. After a moment, she felt someone looming over her and opened her eyes to see Zar's massive cock pointing at his mate's dripping pussy. He clearly couldn't wait any longer.

Zar had watched it all with a mixture of amusement, pride, and relief. He didn't know how Duuhra would feel about him bringing the elf into their home. For all he knew, she could have killed Dinae immediately, which would have been her right. By accepting the elf, and asserting her dominance in their new dynamic, he knew that Duuhra was going to keep her around and teach her what she would need to make this work. He was also glad that Dinae seemed to have taken a liking to Duuhra, or was faking it very well. The beginnings of a plan was forming in his head, and it would only work if they all got along.

Dinae reached up and took hold of Zar's thick shaft, momentarily disappointed that it wasn't entering her. Even so, she pulled the tip down to her mouth and let him sink deep to the back of her throat once before pulling it back and up to run along the folds of Duuhra's pussy. She saw what Tessyn had liked so much about this view. It was fascinating to watch the folds of her pussy wrap around the head of his cock like a lover kissing it. She made a couple of passes, making sure to flick the tip of his dick against Duuhra's clit a couple of times before guiding him to her entrance. She watched in wonder as he entered her body, his cock disappearing inside Duuhra in a slow, steady thrust.

Duuhra was enjoying the feeling of probing the elf's pussy with her tongue. Her little clit and delicate folds were like a soft flower, moist with the elf's juices and her own saliva. She also loved the feeling of her mate's cock sliding between her folds. This was all new for her, and when he entered her, she was surprised again. Normally, Zar would thrust into her hard and fast. It seemed he had learned some restraint with the elf. It left Duuhra desperate for more, but loving the tension of it. She could feel every inch of his cock slide into her. When he was finally sunk into her fully, it was with a sense of relief, and a hope he would do that again. And again he did, drawing pack with agonizing slowness before driving his dick home once again. She found that she loved this new side of him. The anticipation and longing drove her wild, and heightened her passion. Then she felt the elf's hands massaging her clit and she was lost to new heights.

Dinae wanted to feel both of them so reached up and opened her fingers to that they could massage both Duuhra's clit and the sides of Zar's shaft. Her only goal now was to make both of her lovers cum, but Duuhra had plans of her own. The elf felt the orc woman's fingers open her pussy, and slide inside her. Not as thick as Zar's cock, but more mobile, they played along the ridge inside her pussy and massaged the most sensitive part of her. At the same time, the orc sucked Dinae's clit into her mouth and gave it the same treatment she had given Duuhra earlier. Having her clit nibbled on while the blood was sucked into it by the woman's powerful lips was a new ecstasy for the elf. She knew she wouldn't last long at that rate, but maintained as much focus as she could at what was happening above her.

Zar was getting close himself, but his time with the elven women had taught him patience. He held onto Duuhra's hips, pulling her back into him with each thrust. He had begun to slowly pull out, only to drive his cock home hard as his mate's grunts began to become desperate. The feeling of Dinae's hand on his cock, and his mate's hot pussy was too much. He growled, doing his best to maintain his rhythm but he lost the battle. With one last thrust he drove his cock as deep as he could and his cum erupted from him with a body-wracking orgasm.

Dinae sense Zar's coming climax and focused all her effort on Duuhra's clit. While she did, her own orgasm was building to inevitable release but she didn't give up. She wanted nothing more than to please Duuhra completely, to gain her acceptance, and a place in this new family. She felt like she was being tested, and by the Gods she swore she would pass it. Soon, she heard Duuhra groan, and the orc's fingers clamped on Dinae's pussy like a vice. That sent her over the edge, gasping and crying out in her own release.