The Tan Man

Story Info
An older man shows me how to have fun at the river.
3.5k words
4.67
11k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piars2000
Piars2000
34 Followers

I have always loved the sun. Nothing beats getting out in the heat and soaking up some rays in the summer. Unfortunately, there are only a few months a year in the Pacific Northwest where the temperature is in the eighties and nineties. I cherish those days like so many other Portlanders do. In July and August, people all over the area flock to the river beaches to swim, bask, and play. There are even two nude beaches along the Columbia River although the story I am about to tell happened at a public/non-nude beach when I was a young man fresh out of high school, still living with my parents.

I awoke to the heat of the sun pouring through the window next to my bed. "Shit," I said to myself out loud as I read the clock at eleven AM. I had meant to get up earlier to maximize my time at the river that day. It was a Monday morning in late July and the temperatures had been in the nineties the last three days. Yesterday I tried contacting my friends to see if anyone was up to going to the river, but they were all busy with work or school so I made a plan to go to one of the river beaches by myself to work on my tan and maybe do a little swimming.

I crawled out of bed, put my shoulder-length hair in a ponytail, and started rummaging through my dresser for a pair of shorts to wear. Nothing. All my shorts were in the wash so I went to the laundry room to borrow a pair of my Dad's. The only thing he had was ridiculously small, seventies-style jogging shorts. Getting down to the river as fast as possible was the top priority for me so I grabbed the red shorts with white stripes going up the side and slid them on. When I looked in the mirror I laughed to myself. The shorts barely covered my little ass cheeks. With my long hair and slender frame they made me look girly. "Whatever," I said under my breath as I started to put the rest of my supplies in my backpack. It wasn't like my friends would see me in these sexy little shorts.

I hopped on my bicycle and began my journey. The river was a good 5 miles from my house, but downhill almost the entire way. As I zoomed through an intersection a man in a car let out a cat-call whistle. I looked over to see him staring at my butt with a big grin on his face. "Asshole," I said to myself, my face turning red from embarrassment. I couldn't wait to get to the river where my attire would not be noticed as much.

When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised to see that the parking lot only had about 10 cars so far. Maybe I could find a private place to read my book and get tan without being surrounded by people. I peeled off my shirt and took off my shoes, leaving me wearing only the sexy little jogging shorts, and headed onto the beach. I decided it would be best to head west to a section of the beach that had tall grass and trees for privacy. On my way, I passed two girls in bikinis. One of them whispered something to the other, and then they both looked down at my shorts and smiled. I momentarily felt embarrassed by the shorts, but I shrugged it off and found a nice clearing In the tall grass to lay out my towel and start my sun-worshipping.

Ahh, this was the life I thought to myself as I stretched out on my towel. No work, no worries, only the sun, and a good book. The high noon sun was very burning brightly and while I enjoyed the heat, I knew I needed protection so I reached into my backpack grabbed my bottle of sunscreen, and started applying generous amounts to my smooth skin.

That's when I saw him. A very tan man about sixty years old, wearing almost the exact same shorts as mine and sunglasses, walking down the beach about twenty feet away from me. I was almost hidden in my grassy clearing but he spotted me and called out:

Hi! Great day for it huh?". I nodded and said: "yeah, feels great!", and with that, the tan man continued on his way down the beach.

I rolled onto my side and started reading my book while listening to the gentle lap of small waves hitting the shore as a boat went by. No more than ten minutes passed when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. It was the tan man again walking in the opposite direction down the beach. He again looked over and smiled. I smiled right back at him and again, he walked passed me down the beach. A couple more minutes passed when a shadow suddenly cast over me. I looked up to see the tan man walking up to where I was lying.

"Excuse me," he said. "Do you happen to know what time it is?".

"Quarter to one" I replied.

"Thanks," he said, and then: "I like your shorts".

I looked down at my shorts before saying "I like yours too".

Why did I say that I thought to myself. I didn't really like the style of shorts we were both wearing. Oh well. Although he had a small pot belly, he looked good for a man his age.

The tan man started to chat me up. We talked about the weather, the book I was reading, and then about the two girls in bikinis I had seen earlier. He had seen them too.

"Did you see the size of the tits on the redhead?" he exclaimed as he rubbed the bulge in the front of his shorts.

"Sure did," I said, unintentionally watching his hand caress his prominent lump.

He had been standing over me the entire time. He then asked me if I wanted to join him for a beer over where his cooler was. I wasn't a hundred percent sure if I wanted to follow this man back into the wooded area where his cooler was, but he seemed like a nice enough guy, and a beer sounded like heaven so I agreed and picked up my stuff to follow him down a narrow trail through the grass and trees. We walked for about a quarter of a mile until we came into a clearing where the sun shown through in a big circle on the sand in which he had a huge blanket laid out next to his cooler.

"Nice spot," I remarked as he fetched us two beers out of the cooler.

"Sit down if you like," he said as he motioned to the blanket and I plopped down on it.

We resumed our conversation about the two girls we had seen as he sat down next to me.

"Yep, I love this time of year for seeing everyone half-naked," he said as he looked me up and down.

I started to get nervous at the way he was looking at me but didn't want to show it. I asked for another beer and he chuckled as he grabbed me another from the cooler. Right before he handed it to me he pulled it just out of my reach.

"Wait a sec. How old did you say you were?" He said.

"Eighteen" I replied.

"Well, that's old enough for me" he chuckled again.

Over the next hour, we chatted about everything. He told me to help myself with his beers. Each time I would bend over to grab a beer from the cooler I could feel his eyes watching my ass in my sexy little shorts and he would smile at me as I returned to the blanket. I couldn't tell if he was just messing with me, or if he was just a nice older man. Then, I got my answer:

"I know we both like girls in bikinis but have you ever fooled around with a guy? He said.

My face turned red with embarrassment. When he saw this he apologized. We sat there silent for a few seconds.

"It's ok," I said. "I actually have". The tan man raised his eyebrows.

I couldn't believe I had just admitted that I had been with another guy to a stranger, but the beers were helping me to let go of my shyness.

"Tell me what happened," the tan man said as his hand traveled down to the bulge in his shorts again.

I took a deep breath and a swig off my beer gazing up towards the tree tops. Then I started telling him about the time that I had gone to an adult bookstore and shared a video booth with another man more than twice my age.

"My age?" the tan man enquired.

"Yes," I replied and took another swig of my beer.

"What did you do with him" he said.

I was silent, too embarrassed to tell him. I felt the tan man shift around on the blanket.

"Why don't you show me what you did," he said.

I looked over at him and to my shock an eight-inch, very thick cock was poking out of the leg of his shorts. He got up on his knees and pulled his shorts down making his big boner spring forth and wave back and forth in a very lewd way. His cock was throbbing and was practically a purple color. I unconsciously licked my lips and let out a soft moan.

"Come here baby" he whispered.

As if in a trance I crawled on all fours towards him. I looked into his eyes and he smiled while nodding down to his big dick. That was all the invitation I needed. When I felt his palm on the back of my head I lowered my face and opened my mouth until I felt the heat of his cock against my tongue.

"Mmmm that's it," he said as he applied more pressure to the back of my head.

At that moment I felt myself go into heat like an animal and I started licking and kissing his huge erection like it was the sweetest popsicle in the world. He reached over my back and started caressing my ass cheeks through my shorts while I moved down to his balls and started lapping them with my tongue.

"Oh yeah, lick those balls baby," he said under his breath.

I moaned and bathed his big balls in my saliva until he grabbed his fat cock by its base and pointed the head at my mouth.

"Show me what you did at the porno store you little slut".

I felt my face getting red again from being turned on by being called a little slut. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took the bulbous head of his cock in my mouth.

"Show me, you little cocksucker"

I was almost mad at the effect his dirty talk was having on me. My cock was soo rock hard it seemed it would tear through my skimpy shorts. I took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and started sucking it enthusiastically. He moaned in approval.

"Damn boy! You suck like a pro!"

"Mmmph Mmmmph," I said with my mouth stuffed.

In the secluded spot we were in, all I could hear was both of us moaning between the obscene sucking sounds I was making. I don't know how long I sucked his cock for but it felt like an hour that I was on all fours with a stranger's big dick between my cocksucking lips.

He finally pushed on my forehead and his spit-covered cock slid out of my mouth. He grabbed it by the base again slapped it against either side of my face and rubbed it all over my cheeks covering them with a mixture of saliva and precum.

"Stay right there," he said as he shuffled around to my backside and started to rub my ass.

He gave my ass a few spanks before slowly peeling down my little shorts. He pulled them down to my knees and I lifted them so that he could take my shorts all the way off. There I was completely naked on all fours with my ass sticking up in the air like a girl in a porno. The man crouched behind me and pulled my ass cheeks apart revealing my tight little asshole. Then he gently started swirling his tongue around my hole. I had never had this sensation before and I loved it! He was darting his tongue in and out of my ass. My cock throbbed underneath me. He saw this and started jerking me off as he ate my ass. Suddenly he stopped and I wondered why he did until I felt a big hard object bump against my hole. Even though I'd never been fucked in the ass, I knew it was coming.

"Spread those cheeks for me, honey"

I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart as I felt the pressure of his big cock trying to stretch open my asshole. I didn't think there was any way something so big would fit in there but he told me to take a deep breath. I did and when I exhaled he thrust his cock inside. I let out a squeal like a bimbo. It hurt but the pain quickly turned to pleasure as he began working his big fuckstick in and out of my ass. I could feel his big slippery balls slapping my taint and the sensation was driving me wild in the summer heat.

"Take it you horny little slut" he said between thrusts.

The whole experience was so hot and humiliating that I felt my body begin to tremble. Cum started to fire out of my cock making a huge white puddle in the sand underneath me. The man saw this and it must've been too much for him as well as he pulled out of my ass and stood in front of my face while furious jacking his cock.

Splash! Splash! Splash! Huge strands and globs of cum flew onto my face for what seemed like a full minute. When his organism subsided he held his cock up to my lips. I could only see out of one eye as the other was plastered shut. I knew he wanted me to suck his cock clean but it had just been in my ass. I thought about it for a split second and then obediently opened my mouth to sucke the last few drops from his throbbing cock. I was surprised that I didn't mind the taste of my ass on his cock as I licked and rubbed his spent cock all over my face.

When we were coming to our senses, we both looked around to make sure no one had been watching. I caught a glimpse of a girl's red hair bouncing as she and her friend in the bikinis ran away, giggling. The tan man looked at me and burst into laughter.

"We put on quite the show!" he said as he ruffled my hair with one hand.

I was still kneeling in front of him and his cock was twitching and getting hard again from knowing we had been watched. I eagerly took it back in my mouth, my face covered in sweat, spit, and cum. I can't explain it., but sucking his cock was all I wanted to do. I needed to please him in every way he wanted. He grabbed me by the sides of my head and started face-fucking me.

Gluck, Gluck, Gluck!

"Mmm, such an obedient little cocksucker" he growled.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he drove his cock as far as he could into my throat. I felt a gush of semen splash down the hatch and into my belly. It gave me such a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction to make him cum for me again.

I sat on my legs, looking into his eyes as his cock pulsed in my mouth.

"Wow, just wow!" he said as he pulled his cock from my lips, making a loud popping noise.

We laid down on his blanket while we caught our breath. The sun felt like it was beating down on our sweaty bodies. After ten minutes or so the tan man leaned over and told me that we had better get dressed in case anyone else walked by. We put on our shorts and decided to walk back down to the river. Upon reaching the shore we saw the two girls from earlier. They were splashing each other and squealing whenever the cool water touched their bodies. As we emerged from the woods they stopped what they were doing and stared at us. The tan man waved to them and the blonde one put her tongue in her cheek and pumped her fist to the side of her face giving the universal "blowjob" gesture. Then they both broke into hysterical laughter. My face went flush with embarrassment, but the tan man was laughing with them.

We made our way into the water, a hundred feet or so away from the girls. It was a little cold, but it felt so damn good to cool off after all the sucking and fucking. The tan man challenged me to swim out to one of the buoys with him. I accepted and swam out after him. When we reached the float we hung on to it and rested for a moment. The tan man's eyes were fixed on the girls as they bounced and played on the beach. He grabbed my wrist and brought my hand under the water to his crotch. I couldn't believe it, his cock was hard again. I put my hand inside his trunks and gently stroked it for him.

"Are you always this hard?" I asked him.

"It's been this way since I was a teenager. You would think that my sex drive would've tapered off at my age, but I just get hornier and hornier. This big dick seems to have a mind of its own" he said with a grin. "Ready to swim back?"

I nodded and started floating towards the shore while doing the backstroke. The girls were packing up their stuff as we stepped onto the hot sand. The redhead was on all fours with her ass up in the air as she rolled up her beach towel. The fabric of her bikini bottoms stretched over her pussy and asshole. I kept stealing glances at her backside while the tan man unapologeticly stared at it. We kept walking until we reached the clearing in the woods.

I sat down on the blanket while the tan man grabbed us a couple of bottled waters from his cooler. The alcohol was wearing off and my head started to clear. I couldn't believe that I had sucked and been fucked by a man at least twice my age less than an hour ago. The scary thing for me was how much I enjoyed it. I wanted to do it again.

We had been sitting quietly for ten minutes or so when the tan man announced that he had to get going soon. I didn't want our time to end. I told him that I really wanted to suck his cock again. A smile crept across his face.

"You just can't get enough can you?" he laughed. "I don't think I have any more cum to feed you just yet. If you want you can throw your bike in the back of my pickup and I'll drop you off back in town".

I was disappointed but accepted his offer. We packed up his stuff and trudged back up to the parking lot. He took my bike and lifted it into the bed of his pickup. It was one of those cute little Toyota trucks from the 1990s. We climbed in and started down the road towards town.

We drove in silence for a few minutes until the tan man reached over and squeezed my thigh.

"The hindquarters on that girl were amazing weren't they?" he said.

I smiled and nodded at him and then looked down to see his hand rubbing his big boner through his shorts.

"You ready to do some more sucking?"

I eagerly nodded my head and he pulled his trunks down until his big cock sprang out and slapped his belly. I laid across the bench seat and lowered my head into his lap. His right hand rested on my head while his left steered the truck. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it like a hooker as we drove off into the sunset.

Piars2000
Piars2000
34 Followers