All Comments on 'The Tangle'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
it was a very good story keep them pregnant

why can't you keeptwo women pregnant keeps it in the family!

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 20 years ago
Nice Story

I like it it was warm and cozy will there be more it would nice

Unholy1Unholy1almost 20 years ago
Could have been better

Could have been much better if the sex scenes had more depth to them, rather then just mentioning that they actually happenned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
excellent

love the story, wish it went on longer. all your stories are brilliant - keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dumb

why would the guy stay with a fruit cake sister like that as soon as she started to bitch he would have left. if she had been trying to seduce him for years why would he want to live near her he would have found a place of his own and avoided her at all costs. keep it atleast somewhat believable please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If only the sex was better written or just MORE.

If the sex wasn't such an afterthought in your stories they'd be really great stories instead of just okay ones. Considering the taboo subject, it's really strange for the actual sensuality of physical copulation to be brushed aside as if in shame by a writer. Would you film a spaghetti western without horses and guns?

Such a loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
out of tragedy comes love

what a hard time she had losing her husband and lover but it all came right when her son took her for his own and so glad the sister caught them in the act else they might never had become lovers as it is he has the best of all worlds - two women to fuck and babies too...what a wonderful life he has - vice is nice but incest is best - the very best kind of love....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous