The Tangler

Story Info
Iris encounters a strange new plant.
2.3k words
4.11
32.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris had a passion for the outdoors, in all the forms that took. Everything from hiking, to kayaking and even rock climbing, she was into it. After graduating from college, she wanted to take a special trip. It had been a dream of hers to do a solo mountain hike, but as of yet she hadn't done so. It was nice to hike with family and friends, but Iris had a taste for adventure. So, she decided to mark the occasion of her graduation with a week-long hike, completely solo. She found a location a few hours from where she lived; a gorgeous forested mountain with stellar views, which allowed free camping along the way. Her family was nervous about her going alone, but she couldn't be persuaded. She was 22 years old, an experienced hiker, and knew how to navigate if she got lost. However, she promised to bring along a small radio, in order to let her call for help if anything came up. And so, with her tent, supplies, and her best hiking boots, she set off to the site.

Parking at the bottom of the mountain, Iris heaved her things onto her back and began hiking up the mountain. She was dressed in her standard hiking clothes; her legs covered in black leggings, her feet in heavy hiking shoes and a comfortable t-shirt. There wasn't a proper trail, but she had marked on her map the directions of where to go, and so with her compass and map in hand, she trekked upwards through the woods. The trail was as beautiful as the website had promised. Soon, she was deep in the woods, dazzled by the forest and feeling peaceful and content. After several hours, she decided to take a break and rest for lunch. She came upon a pile of small boulders, and deciding that it was a perfect makeshift bench and table, she sat, slinging off her backpack and taking out some food.

As she sat and ate, she had no idea that she was in grave peril. Unknown to her, a small gap between the rocks and the ground hid a large underground cave. This cave was as yet unmapped and unknown. Here, in this dark and undisturbed shelter, a strange mutation of a plant had spawned. Sensing a viable capture, the plant's strange intelligence slowly guided a vine out of the hole and towards one of Iris' legs, which were dangling tantalizingly close to the opening. Iris, distracted by her meal and her beautiful surroundings didn't notice as a thick green vine appeared from between the rocks. She remained ignorant of it until it suddenly wrapped around her ankle, squeezing tightly and pulling downwards.

Iris let out a surprised yelp, pulling her leg back and attempting to pull it off of her. The coil was tightly squeezing her right ankle, retracting downwards towards the hole it had emerged from. Iris was unable to pull her leg free, but was strong enough to keep herself from being yanked completely downwards. Sensing that it needed more tugging power, the plant extended another vine outwards, grabbing her other ankle. With this extra pull, It was able to slowly drag Iris towards the hole. As her feet disappeared into the opening, Iris grabbed at the ground, now completely panicking and starting to scream for help. Unfortunately for her, no one was nearby to come to her aid. Her screams echoed through the woods, but did not reach anyone's ears in time to make a difference. Even though this was the case, the plant was relentless in its efforts to subdue her, continuing to yank her backwards, and in addition extending yet another vine towards her. Instead of grabbing her legs or arms, this vine wrapped around her throat, squeezing tight enough to cut off her airway, but not enough to seriously harm her. This was enough to finalize her doom. Instinctively, Iris reached for her throat with both hands, desperately yanking at the vine that was strangling and silencing her. Without her arms holding on, the plant was able to yank her fully into the hole, where it could finally bind her properly.

The plant dragged her towards a nook in the cave, where the main body of the plant lay. There was some light streaming in through the opening, but it was still dim. Iris could vaguely make out a tangled mass of vines connected at a single point, which she was being dragged towards. They all seemed to spring to life, ready to bind her more thoroughly. More vines wrapped around her legs, completely binding them together from ankles to knees. Others grabbed her wrists, forcing them down to her sides, while yet more wrapped around her torso, plastering her arms in place at her sides. Iris' struggles got weaker as the plant continued its hold on her throat. Thus, she was unable to resist as a vine extended towards her face. In front of her very eyes, she saw the end of the vine morph, expanding into a cupped shape, which then slapped itself over her mouth and nose.

Finally, the vine moved away from her throat, allowing Iris to take in several gasping breaths. The strange plant mask that had been forced over her mouth allowed her to breathe, inhaling a grassy smell. When he exhaled, part of it expanded, capturing the breath. Before she could scream, she felt the vine continue to morph over her mouth, forcing a tube into it that reached almost to the back of her throat. By the time she was able to let out a terrified scream, her voice was muffled to the point that it was inaudible outside the cave.

With her fully bound and gagged, the plant had one more addition to her predicament. Another vine slithered towards the waistband of her leggings, causing her to shriek in fear. However, Iris was powerless to stop it as it slither towards her crotch. She felt it morph and expand just as the one over her face had, and soon it was covering her crotch like a bikini bottom, cupping her entirely. Finally, as the strange plant underwear was complete, the plant stopped, holding tight to Iris still, but for the moment ceasing its attacks.

Iris screamed as loud as she could, fighting her hardest against her bonds. Panic was still keeping her on high alert, overriding the confusion about the situation. Her struggles were fruitless. The vines had very little give, and as soon as Iris felt like she was getting some slack, she felt the vines tighten again. After what felt like hours of struggling, she finally gave up, fearful and frustrated tears leaking from her eyes as she contemplated what had happened. What was this strange plant? Why had it grabbed her? Would it let her go?

Her thoughts were distracted by a new sensation. The makeshift underwear the plant had plastered over her crotch began to move. Slowly, she felt a rubbing sensation over her clitoris, as the plant used a small nub to massage her. Iris squealed against the tube in her mouth, trying her best to squirm, but unable to do anything to stop this intrusion. The massaging got more and more intense, increasing pressure and speed, now making small circles. Iris moaned, feeling herself get wetter and wetter despite the situation. She hated that it was happening, but she had to admit that it felt good. The plant seemed to be able to read her reactions, because as soon as it did something that felt good, it doubled down and continued.

As the tension built and her moans got louder, she felt another nub pressing against her, this time against her labia. This renewed her fear. Iris didn't want the plant to penetrate her, but was powerless to stop it as the nub pushed inwards and entered her vagina. Her hips bucked as the plant continued to rub her clitoris, now coupled with a slow thrusting inside her. But the plant wasn't finished. Another nub pressed against her ass, pressing inward and completing its stimulation strategy. Now with thrusting nubs in her anus, vagina and rubbing her clitoris,

Iris was panting and moaning louder than ever. As she began to approach climax, the vine that had wrapped around her throat slithered over again, coiling around her neck and gently squeezing. This made the sensations even more intense, as her head became light from struggling to breathe. Finally, the tension exploded into a powerful orgasm. The plant receded the nubs and released her throat, leaving her panting and sweating, for a few moments forgetting her dire circumstances.

This didn't last long, however. Unknown to her, a small vine was extended above ground, collecting sunlight. This vine was part of a tube connected to the 'mask' that covered Iris' face. Sensing that she needed nutrients, the plant forced a mushy paste into her mouth, made through photosynthesis. Unable to spit out the mush, Iris groaned in disgust as she swallowed what tasted like a grassy meal. A root that touched an underground well pumped water into her mouth to hydrate her.

This new development frightened her. If it was feeding her and giving her water, How long was it planning on holding her? Iris had at first thought that it was going to kill her, but after giving her an orgasm and feeding her, it seemed like this wasn't as likely. Would it hold her forever? These thoughts whipped her into another panic, screaming and struggling as best she could, but barely moving at all. She now deeply regretted coming here alone. Who knows how long it would take for someone to find her? If they even found her at all? No. She wasn't even going to think about that. Her belongings were still at the gap up above. Someone would come looking, and they would see her things, and then the hole. She would just have to be patient. It was getting dark, and Iris was feeling exhausted from her day's hike and frantic struggling. Despite the discomfort of her situation, she fell into a fitful sleep.

When she awoke, a new issue presented itself. Morning light was streaming in through the hole, and the plant fed and watered her once more. As she choked down the paste, Iris realized that she needed to use the toilet. Badly. It occurred to her that it had been the better part of a day since she had been. This was a distressing thought. She already felt helpless; captured by this plant and forced to orgasm. But somehow, the thought of being forced to soil herself was too much to bear. She held on desperately, but soon the pressure was too much, and she released her bladder. To her surprise, she felt no wetness spreading down her legs. The plant seemed to have captured her urine and absorbed it. Feeling the pressure to defecate as well, she released, and a similar process occurred. There was no smell, and her waste quickly went away as the plant absorbed it. Her body was relieved, but this new development sent her into a panic again. She now knew this plant was fully capable of keeping her here forever.

The days wore on, and Iris grew less and less hopeful of being rescued. Sometimes, the plant would make her orgasm again and again, barely giving her time to recover before starting again. Other days it would keep her teetering on the edge of orgasm, choking her all the while and denying her release. She went through a cycle of days, awakening to the plant pleasuring her how it pleased, a few feedings a day, relieving herself, and falling into fitful sleep. It wasn't until a whole week had passed that rescue finally came.

Her family had tried to contact her, and finally worrying something had happened, they called a rescue team. They had searched for a few days before finding the rock Iris had been sitting on, along with her belongings. It didn't take long for them to see the hole, and shine a light at her, revealing her location. Iris screamed in joy, desperately glad that she would soon be free. A few park rangers entered the cave and cut her loose, finally allowing her to exit the cave. A scientist took samples of the plant, which had remained dormant since the rangers had cut iris loose. What he found was fascinating:

The plant seemed to have a kind of instinctual intelligence about it, knowing how to bind its prey and various ways to torment them. fed by grabbing hold of animals with long, strong vines, binding them tightly beyond escape. But unlike the venus fly trap, it did not kill or consume its victims. Instead, it fed on its prey's by-products. This seemed to include the carbon dioxide from the victim's breath, as well as their waste. He also documented the tubes that had fed and watered Iris. but one thing seemed odd. He had found a small vine sticking out from the hole that had a small opening in it. Taking samples, he found in the microscope what looked to be tiny spores, light enough to float in the wind. He theorized that this meant that while the plant had been tormenting Iris, it had been releasing spores, which presumably would take root and plant somewhere.

News of Iris' ordeal spread all over the news. She was interviewed dozens of times. People were highly fearful of the trail that this had happened on, and the speculation about the spores was running rampant. Iris warned anyone who would listen, "This was an awful ordeal. Thank god I was rescued. I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't come. This plant WILL keep you forever if it catches you. Please beware the spores..."