The Tape [G2S]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, his soulmate was currently on screen, making love to someone else. His best friend of all people.

With his hands grabbing onto Becky's thighs, Justin's mouth was now completely covering Becky's pussy, taking her whole sex into his mouth while he continued sucking on her cunt and sticking his tongue deep inside her slit. Pete could hear the loud sucking and smacking noises as his boyfriend's lips and mouth continued to do everything they could to deliver as much pleasure as possible to Becky's kitty.

Becky moaned once again. It was very loud this time and she told Justin in an urgent tone, that she was coming. "I'm coming, baby. keep sucking my cunt! Oh god! Keep sucking! Fuuuuck! Aaaaah!"

Pete could hear some disgusting slurping noises coming from Justin's mouth. He didn't completely understand what was happening between his boyfriend's mouth and Becky's pussy. Did women come the same way men did? His knowledge of female sexuality was obviously lacking.

Meanwhile Justin continued to slurp on Becky's juicy peach as she humped the bed and ground her quivering mound against his open mouth.

A few moments later, Justin pulled away from her. "I missed that. You always taste so good, baby." He ran his tongue over his lips. "Delicious!" Justin grinned sexily at Becky, before lowering his face over hers and kissing her mouth.

Pete thought he was going to be sick again. How many times had Justin come home from fucking that harlot, that bitch Pete used to call his best friend, with her disgusting pussy stink all over his lips, and inside his mouth? Had he then kissed Pete? Pete was furious with them.

While Justin was in the middle of kissing Becky, he was stroking his semi hard cock, working it back to its full effect. Pete was expecting Justin to stop in a moment and roll on a condom, something he always did before he fucked Pete. Which is why he was once again left in shock as Justin pointed his now fully hard, unburdened cock at the entrance of Becky's sex, and Pete watched the sickening moment unfold, as Justin's large cock parted Becky's pink pussy lips and slipped completely inside her, until there was nothing left to take, in one smooth move.

Justin and Becky made their sexual unification look so simple. They seemed to fit so easily and naturally together. Pete wept once again, as his boyfriend crossed the final line preventing this being anything but a genuine act of brutal adultery.

Justin was cheating on him, right now, on the screen, with his boyfriend's best friend. And unbeknownst to Justin, Becky was recording it for Pete to watch for himself.

As the two lovers bodies came together, like the final piece of a jigsaw puzzle, a soft, satisfied moan escaped both of them. Justin was once again kissing Becky's mouth, while her hands stroked and scratched across the surface of his shoulders and back. Her legs were arched and wide open, purposefully, for the camera to be able to get a complete view the connection that made the two bodies come together as one.

Pete watched on in morbid fascination as Justin's hips moved in and out, his ass checks tense and relax, his large, heavy balls thumping repeatedly against Becky's ass, while his thick cock plunged in and out of her cunt, over and over again.

There was very little actual talking going on between them at this point. All that Pete could hear between the occasional 'oh gods!' and 'so goods!' was a lot of deep breathing, and some soft moaning coming from the couple.

Justin seemed to be sliding in and out of her so effortlessly, and in a much more constant pace than what Pete was used to when Justin was topping him. His shaft was shiny from being coated in her juices. Justin was fucking her like it was the best feeling in the world.

Justin and Becky's bodies had shifted around quite a lot during the first several minutes of their lovemaking. Perhaps because of some deliberate manipulation on Becky's part, their bodies could be now seen to Pete, from side on, instead of from behind, as was the case before. Pete was now a witness to their joyous facial expressions, as they continued to fuck.

For Becky, this was all performance, this time it was just for Pete's benefit.

But for Justin, this was something he had clearly been desperate to experience again since the last time they'd been alone together.

As Justin's thrusting inside Becky continued, his pace began to quicken some. Their moaning became a little more desperate, and the slapping sounds of their colliding bodies grew louder.

Becky brought her legs around the bottom Justin's ass, and locked her ankles together, trying to pull even more of him inside of her.

"Tell me you love me!" She begged him.

"I love you," Justin groaned.

"You only love me, right?" Becky asked, breathlessly, between moans.

"Yes!" He grunted. "Only you! "

"I love you too. So much!" She told him back.

"Fuck baby! You feel so good inside!" Justin groaned, and began fucking her even harder.

"Fffph! you too!" Becky moaned. She was finding it hard to form any sort of coherent response. "Fuck! I'm about to cum!" She cried in a high pitched voice.

Justin kissed her lips again and slowed his pace down, "I love this next part!" He told her, short of breath himself. "I love the way you feel when you climax against me and you squeeze my whole dick inside you."

That comment seemed to be the catalyst for Becky to explode. Her whole body tensed and locked down, with Justin's hard cock buried deep inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Justin groaned, with his neck arching backward and his eyes tightly shut.

"Oh fuck!" Becky repeated.

Justin's thrusts ceased altogether as Becky's walls clamped down hard around his cock and that seemed to overwhelm him too, as he proceeded to make lots of unintelligible noises and grunts, and he pushed himself as hard as he could, deep into Becky's body until he was pinning her firmly against the mattress. His entire body tensed, all at once, and his toes curled, while he blasted several hard shots of thick cum deep inside her pussy.

Justin and Becky remained that way, a little out of breath, with their sweaty bodies pressed together, and Justin's spent cock still fully enveloped inside its warm home.

The final image of the couple was the image of Justin, still buried inside Becky, with a relaxed, happy smile on his face, as Becky pulled him in for another deep kiss, the scene faded to black, and the earlier version of Becky now occupied the screen once again.

"I'm sorry I had to reveal everything to you this way. I suppose it would be just too much to ask for your forgiveness, and your acceptance of Justin and I being a couple. That we all could remain friends after this? I don't expect any such thing to happen, but in an ideal world, Justin and I would be together, and you and I would still be friends."

"Goodbye Justin," Becky smiled sweetly, and then the video finally ended.

it wasn't that much later when Pete heard the door to their home unlocking, and he realized that Justin had arrived home from work.

Pete heard the man he once considered his soulmate, place his car keys on the kitchen table.

"Hello? Pete? Babe, I'm home."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Jealous Sister Bella blackmails her brother's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Straight Up Blackmailed Pt. 01 Husky gay man is coerced into sex by partner's female BFF.in NonConsent/Reluctance
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Be Careful What You Wish For A gay man has an affair with his boyfriend's sister.in Erotic Couplings
A Little Friendly Competition A woman makes a bet with her two gay friends.in Group Sex
More Stories