The Tardy Temp

Story Info
Employee "punished" for being late.
1.2k words
4.05
27.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was late for work. Again. He told me if it happened one more time I was gone. I can't afford to lose this job too. It's my fault. Well, it's my fucking big mouth's fault if we're being technical. I have a bad habit of speaking before thinking. It turns out that telling your boss to go fuck himself is not an ideal way to keep your job. This is why I am here, in a desperate sprint to not fuck this opportunity up too. It was pure luck that I was able to land this temp job. That's not true. It was a good bra, a perfectly tight, low-cut button-down shirt, and a skirt short enough to show my pussy when I needed to. The recruiter was putty in my hands as I kneeled between his legs and pumped his cock with my hand while dictating a glowing recommendation for myself.

This brings us to today, two weeks into a job, and the second time I've been late. My 6-inch heels make it harder to run, but I manage. There are plenty of eyes on my tits as they bounce rapidly in tempo with my footsteps as I make a mad dash for the elevator. Once inside, I exhale deeply and prepare for what awaits me on the top floor. The doors slide open and I exit in anticipation, hoping the coast is clear. Today is not my lucky day. He is sitting at my desk. His face revealed nothing of the pure anger I know must be lurking just behind his look of indifference.

"You're late."

"I know, I'm sorry, the bus..."

"I don't care why, just that you are."

"Yes, sir."

"I told you next time would be the last."

"Please, give me one more chance. I can't lose this job. I'll do anything."

There is a feral look in his eyes as he slowly looks me over from head to toe. He takes in every inch of me. His eyes linger on my mouth, making me lick and bite my bottom lip. He moves down, pausing at my chest. I'm still slightly out of breath, so my tits are swelling on every inhale. His gaze moves down to my shoes, where he smirks and stands up. He moves towards his office without a backward glance.

"Cancel my morning appointment and be in my office in 10 minutes."

"Yes sir."

I'm not sure what angel was looking over me today but I thank my lucky stars and get right to work.

15 minutes later I knock and walk into his office.

As he presses a button on his desk, I hear his automatic lock slide into place in the door behind me.

"You're late, again."

"It took me longer than I..."

"I don't care why, just that you are."

"Yes, sir."

"Take off your shirt."

"Excuse me?"

He lifts a brow and silently waits.

"Yes, sir."

I look down yank my shirt out of my skirt and start to unbutton it.

"Look at me."

I look into his eyes as my shirt drops to the floor. I inwardly cringe as I remember that I didn't get to laundry this weekend and was currently wearing what I call my Friday night bra. I have ample tits as it is, but this bra did a beautiful job of lifting me just enough that the swells of my breasts spilled over and jiggled just enough with every motion I made. They practically screamed for a cock to fuck them. Shit. I was in trouble.

"Skirt."

Fuck, his demands are starting to make me wet. My belly tightens as heat and pressure pool in my pussy.

My thong matches the bra in its barely-there coverage. I'm pretty sure my pussy lips are peeking out of the thin scrap of material. From the gleam in his eyes, I know that he appreciates my smooth silk folds.

My skirt follows my blouse and pools at my feet as I step to the side. I'm standing there in only my underthings and come fuck me shoes.

He turns his chair away from me and his desk to look out his floor-to-ceiling windows.

"Come over here."

"Yes, sir."

I walk around his desk and stand in front of him, my ass kissing the window behind me.

"What happens next is up to you. You can walk back out the way you came in, and keep on walking right out of this building. Or, you can apologize for being bad"

"I'm sorry..."

"I don't want your mouth talking."

He pulls my bra to the side and flicks one of my nipples sharply, causing it to immediately peak. He grabs the erect nipple and pulls it down, lowering me to my knees. He unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. His hard cock is straining against his briefs. I tentatively reach for the bulge and release it from its bondage. My eyes bulge as I take in the size of him. I imagine what that might feel like plunging into me repeatedly. I moan and lick my lips in anticipation.

He grabs my hair by the roots and thrusts his cock inside my mouth. I keep my eyes on him as he slowly pushes his shaft in. I start to gag but he doesn't relent until I think can't take it anymore, then he pulls out and lets me take a breath before starting again. After he pulls away a second time, I grab his cock and trace my tongue up and down his length. His fingers are still threaded through my hair, keeping me in place. I pump with my hand, suck with my mouth, and lick with my tongue. My sucking gets noisy and sloppy the more excited both of us get. He doesn't let me move away, his hands roughly keeping my face in his lap. I start to wriggle my hips, begging for something, anything to pay attention to the throbbing in my pussy.

"Touch yourself," he growls.

Not what I had in mind, but I complied. My fingers push my underwear aside and easily slide through my lips because I am so hot and wet. One hand still pumps his cock, while the fingers on my other hand are alternating between pinching my clit and sliding in and out of my cunt.

Our tempo builds as he relentlessly fucks my mouth. Between his grunts and my moans my fingers pinch, rub, and press until I come. I can tell he is close so I use my come-soaked fingers to grab his balls and squeeze. He explodes in my mouth. I try to swallow it all, but some escape through my lips. He pulls his dick out of my mouth and uses his finger to wipe his come off my face before sticking his fingers in my mouth where I suck them clean.

While I am still kneeling between his legs he begins to redress. I take this as my cue that I am excused. I stand up and start to walk back to my clothes. He smacks my ass as I pass by, hard enough to leave a mark.

He doesn't look at me as I gather my clothes off the floor, slip back into them, and head towards the door.

"Don't be late again, or the consequences will be harder to bear" he says as he unlocks the door.

"Yes, sir," I say as I walk to my desk, thinking about what could make me late tomorrow.