All Comments on 'The Task Pt. 01'

by icestripes

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa8 months ago

A very interestingly developing story, showing the boy's approach to the task he was given (dressing up in a girl's outfit and going to a cafe or club ) even reluctance or even escape from the group of friends and his devotion and submission to his girlfriend. I really like how Cassie convinces Luke to take on this task and shows him that it will not change their life together. I would like to be like Luka and be loved as much by Cassie.

I think with great interest and impatience about how Luka and Cassie accomplished his task together, what peaks and boundaries they had to overcome? Did it impact their life, love, relationship and what did Luka have to experience? 📖🧒🏻♀️❤️👩🏻❓👗.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻♀️👧🏻.

icestripesicestripes7 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words! I feel as if your questions will be answered as you read the ensuing chapters. Hope you enjoy them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usericestripes@icestripes
Hi. Thanks for stopping by and also for reading my stuff. If you liked what you read please rate accordingly. All comments are welcome, be they good or bad. A writer is nothing without readers and I appreciate you giving my work your valuable time. If you're new to my stuff I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Task Series Info