The Task Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie flashed me a sweet smile and nodded. "Understood. Just because you're willing to try hot sauces for the first time doesn't mean you should start with a ghost pepper one. It'll be much easier to keep what you've got down there unobtrusive with something loose-fitting as opposed to a pair of pants." She tapped her lower lip. "I mean, we could strap you to your thigh and hope you don't get excited-"

"Skirt or dress will be fine. Just fine. Wouldn't want you to be deprived of gams like these," I said with a haughty air.

"Speaking of..." Her smile turned wicked as she placed her laptop on the end table and hopped off the couch. "Let's go," she said, holding out a hand. "Time to go from acquisitions to observations."

I stood up and adjusted my pajama pants, as if that was going to do anything to hide my persistent bulge. "Oh, do I get to actually see this time?"

Our fingers meshed together as she pulled me into our bedroom. "Sure. See yourself starting a new career, maybe. Stand here." Leaving me just inside the doorway she bustled over to her dresser, dropped to her knees, and opened the bottom drawer.

I let out a wolf-whistle as she rummaged around. Her full, round ass looked fantastic in her leggings. "Don't rush on my account, I'll just be here enjoying the view."

"Pretty obvious you were enjoying things while we were still on the couch, so why should now be any different?" She turned her head in my direction and lifted her chin. In a stage whisper she said, "You have a tell." She followed that with a snort of laughter before turning her attention back to whatever she was up to. As promised, I did some ferocious ogling.

After a minute or so she stood up with something - or somethings - clutched in her hand before turning to her closet and opening the door. Humming a tune I couldn't identify, she disappeared from view for a few seconds before emerging. Arms now somewhat full, she came back over to me wearing the mother of all grins.

"Okay," she said, throwing her bundle onto the bed. I tried to look over her shoulder and figure out what was there but was instead surprised when she grabbed my jaw and turned my face back to hers. I don't know about other nurses but my wife is strong. Her eyes, so dark it was sometimes difficult to see a difference between her pupil and iris, bored into mine. "I am loving your sense of curiosity and eagerness but you'll get to see everything in due time. Now, pretend you're taking a selfie and show me some duck lips."

I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. "Uhm."

"Alright. Pretend I'm about to kiss you. Like a kiss hello in front of, uhm, a school board or something. Am affectionate one, not a 'Hi-it's-good-to-see-you-I've-been-thinking-about-banging-you-all-day-so-can-we-do-that-now' one."

Impossible not to smirk at that. "I didn't know my kisses were that specific and identifiable."

Cass blew a raspberry, still holding my jaw. "You're an open book, Luke. Now shut up and pucker up."

With a small shrug I did as told, my eyebrows raising as Cass's free hand came into view welding a tube of lipstick. With a bit of a squint (that made the 'I want' line between her eyes appear) she brought it to my lips. "Now I doubt this is the color we'll go with - it's hard to settle on that before we have your wig and whatnot here - but it can't hurt to get you used to having it on." She pulled the tube away and leaned back, studying her effort. "Also I figured it would be incredibly fucking hot and - guess what? - your brilliant wife was correct again." Releasing my face she took a half-step back and nodded. "Oh, HELL yeah. You keep exceeding expectations."

I pursed my lips, trying to get a good look at the color. Some sort of dark pink. "I didn't do anything."

"That's the best part! You're a natural." She laughed and got on her toes to kiss my cheek. "When you go into the bathroom make sure you take a look at it - if it freaks you out we can get away with skipping lipstick but I predict that's not going to be an issue." She grabbed my wrist as I started to head that way. "Not so fast! There's more."

I scratched an itch at the corner of my eye. "Bikini wax?"

She had turned back to our bed to sort through the pile of stuff she'd dropped there but paused to glance at me over her shoulder. "I can make that happen if you're interested in that sort of thing, but I will warn you that it's not a pleasant experience."

"No, no. I was kidding."

"Good." She waved one of her hands as she turned back around. "I have plans for all that anyway, so don't worry about it." Before I could ask what that meant she spun again and plopped something smooth and light into my right hand. "Welcome to your first show in your new career as an extremely private model. You're going to take what I give you, go change into it in the bathroom, and then come out and show it to me." She jerked a thumb over her shoulder at the padded chair in the corner. "I'll be over there. Now, I apologize that most of this stuff - well, all of it, really - is going to be the wrong size. Once we figure out what you want we'll be able to get appropriate pieces. Sound good?" At my nod she pointed at what she'd given me. "That's one of my old silk robes, like a kimono. It's going to be way too short on you but I'm thinkin' you'll like the way it feels against your skin."

I nodded again, as it already felt pretty good in my hand, bringing back memories of something like it being used to stroke me not so long ago. My cock twitched at the recollection. "Fair enough. Just this, then?"

Ah, that smile. "No, silly. That's just window dressing." She held something up - lacy red panties. "So these are mine - were mine." She twisted her mouth. "There was a time before you when I was heavier than I am now - a decent amount more." She gave it a twirl or two. "I lost some weight because it was giving me problems with my knees, not because I was ashamed or anything." She gave me a knowing look. "I was still sexy as fuck."

"I don't doubt that for a second."

"Damn straight. In any case, they should fit you, or at least be close, so put those on as well."

At least it wasn't a gaff. Taking them from her I asked, "Am I going to wear these for the Task? Or something like them?"

Cass lifted a single eyebrow. "I had figured on you wearing a pair of compression shorts to keep things under control but I am absolutely willing to be overridden on this particular topic if you so desire."

I held them up to get a better look. Bikini-style, red lace over satin in the front, just satin in the back. They were going to be a little snug on me, for sure. "Not sure about that, so let's just leave it for now."

"Fine. And now for the reason you're hitting the runway tonight - tada!" With a flourish she snapped her wrist, allowing something long and black to unfurl below her hand.

Stockings.

She bit her lower lip as she handed the pair over. "So, like I said, these are not going to fit very well - the welt is going to be in the wrong place and your feet are going to be way too big, but they're neither fully fashioned nor particularly low denier anyway so I don't care if you ruin them." Cass poked at the hanging material. "One of them has a run in it anyway, so it doesn't matter."

I licked my lips as I regarded the stockings, one of my favorite things to behold on my wife's body. And now they were going to be on mine. "I have no idea of what any of that meant."

"It means that for the Task you're going to wear high-quality vintage stockings in the correct size that are going to both look and feel great, but for right now you're going to make due with cheap ones that are for your wife's build and not yours." When I didn't react she made a shooing motion. "Go, get busy. I'll be in the chair."

With that she gave me a gentle push and I half-walked, half-stumbled to the bathroom, feeling a little light-headed. Once inside I flicked the light on and closed the door, tossing the pieces of my outfit on the counter. I did a double-take when I looked into the mirror, having somehow managed to forget that Cassie had applied lipstick. My fingers came up and tentatively touched the corner of my mouth as I leaned in for a closer look.

It was an odd hue ('Killer Karmine,' Cass told me later) that stood out despite the high color in my cheeks. I'd always considered myself as having pretty full lips but now they looked, for lack of a better descriptor, large and in charge. They fit the frame of my face, though, so for once having a giant melon for a head was advantageous. Without thinking I first made a moue, then bit at my lower lip, and managed to purse them for an imaginary smooch before breaking down and laughing at myself. Wearing lipstick looked odd, and different, and unusual, but it didn't look bad. Or wrong. I mean it wasn't likely I was going to add it to my daily routine before I left the house but... much to my surprise I didn't hate it. At all.

Getting naked didn't make it any less okay either, if the bobbing of my still extremely erect cock could be used as a bellwether. The first piece of clothing I grabbed turned out to be the robe and it was so soft and smooth that it felt like putting on a lover's kiss. A mixture of swirling whites and pinks, it was a little tight across the shoulders and laughably short, only reaching to the top of my hips. Next were Cass's lace panties, and my hands trembled a little as I stepped through the holes and drew them up to my waist. It was an even snugger fit than the robe and I doubted I'd be able to sit down without something going awry, but a glance in the mirror, well... woo. The red announced its presence with authority against my skin and the head of my cock poking out the top... if I hadn't already been rock hard this would have taken care of that. Since I wasn't sure of what my wife wanted to see I lifted the elastic away and adjusted so that I was on a diagonal and hidden, which seemed like it would work - for now, as long as I didn't make any sudden moves. I grinned at the utter ridiculousness of all of this, except I did appear to be awfully turned on, didn't I?

Speaking of, I drew in a deep breath before picking up the last remaining items I had to put on. It had taken a little while for me to be comfortable with Cass wearing lingerie - hellfire, damnation, Jezebel, etc. - but once I did I became an eager enthusiast of pretty much anything she showed up in. I love it all but without a doubt what gets me the hottest are black stockings. The way they hug and define her legs drives me absolutely wild. One time she slowly put them on while I watched from across the room and I thought I was going to have an immaculate orgasm - okay, I'm exaggerating, but damn I do love stockings on her.

Time to see how I felt about them on me.

The pair she'd given me were pretty basic, just sheer black with the thick black band along the top. I had to hop a little to get the first one started on my foot and then lean against the wall while I wiggled and twisted to pull the damn thing over my giant clodhopper foot. It took a modicum of effort but I managed to get it on as far as it was going to go. The black band was only a few inches over my knee.

"Helloooo!" Cassie's voice was muffled through the doorway. "Everything okay in there? We're waiting!" She laughed. "I'm using the royal we, of course."

I lowered my sheathed leg. "Yeah, just trying to deal with my feet."

"Oh! Scrunch the stocking up into a donut. That'll make it easier." She cleared her throat. "It should help you hurry up!"

With a grumble I did as suggested - she was right - and moments later I once again stood in front of the mirror, backing up far enough so I could see the final addition. They were way too short, of course, and Cass was right about the leg hair - it both damped the sensation from pulling them on and looked weird matted up beneath them. Still, seeing the swell of my calves swathed in translucent black made the head of my cock pop back out again.

"Back inside, you." Tucking it away again, I made one final look down - leave the robe open, I guess - and pulled the door open. Stepping into the bedroom I said, "Behold the spectacle that is your husband!" I had some more patter planned but all that went out the window when I looked in her direction and settled for gawking instead.

Cass was sitting in the chair, wearing an expectant expression and nothing else. Her feet were on the cushion and her knees wide apart, affording me a lovely view of her hands busily at work as they toyed with her pussy. A smirk appeared as she noted my gobsmacked expression.

"I tried to wait until you came out but thinking about you getting dressed got me so wet I had to take all my clothes off to keep them from getting soaked. Well, even more soaked. Now I'm trying to keep from getting myself all over this chair." She gave me a shrug as she held up one of her hands, fingertips glistening. "Oops. Doesn't look like I'm doing a very effective job." Eyes locked with mine, she put her index finger into her mouth and slowly sucked it in until she reached the last knuckle. "Mmm." Cass smiled as she pulled it back out. "It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it."

I gave my head a small shake as I licked my lips. "I'd be happy to take over to help you out."

She wagged her finger at me. "No, no, no. You already have a job, which is modeling stockings so we can decide what kind you want to wear." She made a shooing gesture before dropping her hand back to where it had been when I'd emerged from the bathroom. "Your runway awaits."

With supreme effort I managed to tear my gaze away from what she'd resumed doing and started walking in her direction, relishing the pull of the material on my legs. Obviously we didn't have an actual runway but given that our bedroom was pretty big there was plenty of room for me to take some strides. I had no real idea of how a model was supposed to walk but I figured I couldn't go wrong with slow, somewhat exaggerated movements.

Judging by Cassie's reaction my guess was correct. She nodded and worried her lower lip as I strode at and then past her, turning to follow open space. "Oh fucking my," she said as I passed, her fingers dancing. "Absolutely the wrong size but the way they look on you, sweet Jesus." After a moan she added, "Come by again but up on your toes, okay? Please?"

I did as requested. "Stretching out to avoid shin splints is a great idea, thanks." The liquid sound of her furious jilling greeted me as I moved by while her eyes devoured my legs.

"Look at your calves, fuuuuuuuuuck stop and spin stop and spin please stop and spin!" Her words hissed out through gritted teeth and as I twirled in place her hips began to thrust against her hands. Eyes closing as her head fell back, Cassie's voice rose in both volume and pitch as her fingers moved in a blur. "You... you... oh yes OH YES!!" She sucked in a deep breath as her hands fell away to clutch at the arms of the chair.

I dropped back to being flat-footed, belatedly noticing that my cock had once again escaped its lacy prison to jut out against my belly. Not surprising, given how turned on I was from the combination of what I was doing and what that was doing to my wife. I ran a thumb over the textured rubber of the band at the top of one of the stockings before slipping a finger underneath, enjoying the feel of it being trapped against my thigh. Behind me I heard Cass sniff a few times before clearing her throat.

"Whew." Her feet were on the floor and gave me a smoldering look from beneath lowered lids. "If seeing you in plain, cheap, ill-fitting stockings is going to have that effect on me I might not survive the final option." She crooked a finger at me. "Come here and kiss me, you ridiculously sexy son-of-a-bitch."

I needed no further encouragement - hell, I hadn't needed that. There was nothing tender or sweet about it - our mouths shared a mix of hunger and frantic desire that left us both gasping when we broke apart. At that point I saw the pair of nipple clamps she was sporting - how had I missed those? - and took the opportunity to slip a hand around one of her full breasts. She murmured appreciatively, leaning into the contact, before turning her head and finding her face inches away from my swollen, panty-restrained cock.

"My, my, isn't that lovely?" Her tongue shot out and I jumped as it slid over the part of me that was exposed. Much to my disappointment she didn't linger, instead giving it a quick kiss before leaning over to the other side of the chair and reaching for something out of sight. "Hold out your hand, please." As I did another pair of stockings appeared and were given to me.

I gave them a quick look. "Same type?"

"Not exactly. You'll see the difference when you put them on. Plus I got the wrong size when I bought them and they were too long on me, so they should fit you better." Cass twisted a bit before surprising me with a solid smack to my ass. "Time for round two. Tick tock. You can just toss the pair you had on in the trash."

The sting was still resonating - both pleasure and pain - as I walked back to my erstwhile dressing room and shut the door. Tossing the next set of stockings onto the counter, I set to removing the pair I had on. The tops on these had been tight enough to leave an impression in my thighs during the short time I'd had them but not enough to be painful or anything. As I peeled them off I glanced in the mirror, getting a good look at my somewhat smeared lipstick below my flushed cheeks. Pre-Cassie Luke would have been horrified and ashamed.

Right-Now Luke thought it was sexy as fuck.

The new stockings did indeed have a difference from the first pair - a black line running down the back of each leg. The combination of having learned how to put them on before and this set being larger made slipping into them much less of a hassle, although it took me a solid minute of fiddling to get the strip lined up correctly - I ended up having to turn around and use the mirror for guidance, once I managed to reverse-brain myself to what I was seeing. Even though they'd been the wrong size I'd thought the first pair had been sexy, but these... yow. I don't know why that line was so hot but there was no arguing about it with my throbbing cock, still partially free about the panties. I started to put it back in and then, with a rueful grin, decided not to bother. After giving myself a bawdy wink in the mirror I threw open the door and stepped out, ready to shock Cass with my over-the-top... what was that buzzing sound?

Cass was still in the chair with her legs once again drawn up, feet on the cushion. The noise was emanating from her finger - no, something small and silverish that was attached to her finger. I didn't need to be a genius to be able to figure out it was a vibrator and I knew she'd had a couple before we met. Didn't know she still had them, but I knew she took care of herself when I was away for work so it made sense. She'd never pulled one out in front of me before, maybe concerned that I'd have freaked out. I guess knowing I was willing to wear stockings had made her feel a little more comfortable. The look she gave me as I emerged was one hundred percent pure fire.

"Oh, yeah. Bring that over here right now, p-please."

I took my time, sauntering, slipping the kimono off my shoulder for a second before shrugging it back on. When I got a few feet away she held up her non-occupied hand and twirled her fingers around. I rose up on my toes and slowly spun with as much grace as I could muster - no ballet for me as a kid, sorry - while holding my arms straight up. I made it a bit past one full turn when she told me, in a shaky voice, to stop. With me being sideways to her she had a good view of both the back of my stockings and my straining cock, which felt like it wanted to tickle the underside of my chin.