The Task Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I'm no expert but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you seemed to enjoy wearing stockings."

I smirked. "Not an expert, you say? Sure seem like a pro to me."

Her laughter rumbled against my chest. "Thank you for letting me help you on your Task and for indulging my... excesses. I know your first instinct was to make a joke out of it but taking this approach seems to be working out pretty well."

My turn to chuckle as I gave her a one-armed squeeze. "I'm sorry it took me this long to trust you with... expanding my horizons. I mean I don't think I ever could have imagined either this happening or me enjoying it but, well, here we are."

"Here we are indeed. Now that you've settled on a wig and stockings I'm going to order everything in." She shifted against me. "Shouldn't be too long before we can take care of the Task." Cass paused for a moment. "Of course, we still need to come up with a name."

"... what?"