The Task Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch yourself." Her whisper was barely audible over the buzz of her toy while she nibbled at one of her fingers, dark eyes aglow.

For the briefest of seconds I hesitated as my past tried to tell me it was wrong - again, decades of conditioning at work - but it passed in an instant. I slid a hand down my body slowly, meeting her gaze with what I hoped was a naughty smirk, but when I started to go inside the underwear she shook her head.

"Outside." She was a little louder now, her voice husky with a bit of a tremble. "Over your panties."

Putting the fingers of my hands on my thighs I started stroking myself with my thumbs, sliding over both lace and flesh. A grunt of pleasure escaped me as I pressed a little harder on the downstrokes, my hips swaying a bit. A glance at Cass showed her eyes dancing back and forth as her hand moved in a tiny, tiny circle, her bottom lip was almost white between her teeth. Her other hand had a firm grip on the underside of her breast and was kneading with what looked like a fair amount of pressure. I continued working myself, not at all surprised to see the glisten of precome on the head of my cock. When I turned my back leg so that the line directly faced her Cass let out a loud moan and, releasing her tit, made frantic gestures at the floor in front of her.

"You. Kneel. Here. Unghhhh!" Her face scrunched up for a few seconds as I dropped to my knees, the buzzing louder now. Her scent began doing strange and wonderful things to my brain. I licked my lips as I surveyed the situation, figuring I should be able to work my tongue around the edges of what she was doing. Before I could make a move she waved her hand again.

"Get as. Close as you can. To - ahhh - to my pussy. Don't touch!" She let out a low moan as she moved the vibrator, her eyes fluttering shut. "Don't touch."

I leaned in as far as I could, her musk almost overwhelming at this distance. To say she was wet would be an understatement - the slightly parted outer lips of her labia looked like they'd been hit by a wave. It was taking every bit of will I possessed to keep from grabbing her hips and sliding my tongue between them, to taste her over and over. The tight pull of the stockings on my legs, combined with the straining of my swollen cock against the panties, wasn't helping.

Cassie's groans began to increase and I noticed the muscles in her thighs beginning to twitch. "Oh god right there Luke, right there, I can feel your, I can feel your breath on my, oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK OH FUCK!!" Her heels ground into the cushion as her back arched, and the wordless garble of a yell she made rang out for several seconds before she sagged back into seat, panting heavily. I sat back on my feet, waiting for her to regather her wits while wondering how many more outfits she had planned.

"If I'd known the runway was like this I would have gotten into modeling a long time ago."

Eyes still closed, she offered me a sardonic grin while turning off her device and letting it slip off her finger to the floor. "Hopefully not too far back or you'd have been strutting in the very best of priest robes and altar boy outfits." Her knuckles swiped at beads of sweat on her forehead. "Watching you model is exhausting work. Who knew?" Cass let out a long sigh. "Sure does make my pussy feel good, though." After blinking a few times she refocused on me. "You ready for more?"

"Are you?"

Cass gave a short bark of laughter. "You'd better believe it, although I'm going to cut it short before your entire midsection explodes from frustration. How'd you like those, with the line?"

I nodded a little. "They, uhm, they were acceptable. The line is, you know, a tiny bit sexy."

"Indeed. I think these are a good choice - subtle but alluring. Wait until you're in a pair that's fully fashioned with the line as an actual join instead of just glued on like these are. Gonna splurge and get you 7 denier, you'll never want to take them off." She tilted her head. "Of course, I may not *let* you take them off, but that'll remain to be seen." Reaching around on the floor, she came up with another swath of black fabric. She stuck her hand inside one of them and spread her fingers. "This pair is much busier - shapes and stuff all over them - and they're fine but not what you're looking for, I think."

"Hmm." The patterns looked like leaves and flowers and they weren't bad, but I wasn't getting the same visceral reaction to them that I got from the ones I was still wearing. "I think you're right."

"Of course I am. Anyway," she said with a throaty chuckle, as she wiggled her hands to shed the stockings, "we can skip those and get to the finale." Cass glanced down at the floor to her right but, not spying what she was after, hopped up, turned around, and bent over the back of the chair. I didn't know what she was looking for but damn, I was fine with the view. The insides of her thighs looked almost as damp as her pussy, which was open and inviting.

Much too quickly for my liking she grabbed something and sat back down. "Now these are going to be way too flashy for what we're trying to do but it's crucially important that you wear them now anyway." With that she gave me a wad of black fibers that I could see were fishnets.

Oh, man.

I tried to separate the pair before I realized what she'd handed to me was a single piece. "'Crucially important?'" I asked, as I used both hands to hold it open. "Why, if I'm going to wear the other ones anyway?"

Cass made a tcha sound. "Because it's *crucially important* I see you in these, Luke. Something tells me that if you come out wearing these someone in this room is going to get enthusiastically fucked by your severely horned-up wife. Now one would think that you'd like to be that-" She stopped short as I turned and pretty much ran for the bathroom. "Take off your panties! Also, I cut out the front of the feet so you'll be able to pull them all the way up! Oh, and you'll discover something else!"

Closing the door on her laughter, I tossed the fishnets by the sink and, after a long last look in the mirror, peeled the stockings off. After folding them up as best as I could I pulled off the panties as well with a sigh of relief - I liked the way they looked but was happy to say goodbye to their restrictive grasp. Tossing them down, I grabbed the fishnet.. pants? Leggings? Bottoms? and demonstrated that even big dopes such as myself can be taught simple things by scrunching them up before stepping in and pulling them on.

Even with most of my feet sticking out - there was just enough material to cover my heels - these were still a pretty snug fit. There was no way I could have anticipated the sensation of what felt like a net of tiny ropes pressing into me, and it was almost uncomfortable but not quite. Instead I found myself liking the pull against my skin (and supposed I'd enjoy it even more with no leg hair involved) and the way it looked... slutty? That might not be a great term to use but as a kid you'd better believe I was taught that only the lowest of tramps would ever be seen in something like these, and the fact I was wearing a pair made me feel like I was that dirty, filthy whore of a person they wanted to condemn.

It didn't feel wrong. It felt hot and sexy. And they looked hot and sexy on me, so as far as I was concerned 'slutty' was a feature, not a bug. And speaking of features, I'd also figured out what Cass had predicted I'd discover - this getup was crotchless, much to the joy of my cock, which happily jutted out through the opening. Glancing up at my reflection in the mirror, I was utterly transfixed by the sight of my rock-hard manhood framed by the criss-cross pattern of black nylon molded to my legs. It was all I could do to keep from grabbing myself and jerking off until I exploded into the sink.

I mean, a few strokes would be okay, no? Almost without realizing what I was doing I wrapped my right hand around my absolutely throbbing cock, letting out a low grunt of pleasure at the contact. I knew this was a bad idea because as torqued up as I was it wouldn't take much to set me off, but I couldn't help myself and -

"Hurry up, Luke! Better not be taking things into your own hands in there!" Cassie punctuated her statement with more laughter, and with a tiny bit of disappointment I stopped what I was doing, took a deep breath, and re-entered the bedroom.

Cass was no longer in the chair, having moved over to the bed and sprawled out on her back. At my emergence she raised up on her elbow and, after a moment, gave me an approving nod.

"You are living up to the hype, husband." Without being told I started to strut alongside the bed, pausing to spin after each stride. "Exceeding expectations, even. Look at all those muscles you've honed with martial arts straining and undulating in those fishnets, my my. Quite the spectacle." She did some exaggerated blinking while fanning herself with a hand. "I do believe you're going to give me the vapors."

I met her eyes before letting my gaze roam down her body. "Really? Do I need to fetch the fainting couch?" Raising my arms above my head, I did a slow pirouette to make sure she got to view me from every angle, feeling about the sexiest I'd ever been in my life. "Am I causing distress?"

"Look at - you know what? That's enough looking. Time for licking instead." She pointed between her legs and gave me a look that would have melted steel. "Get that robe off and get your face down there. Now."

I tried to pull off an alluring over-the-shoulder pose as I slid the robe off, complete with extra helpings of smolder, but all it got out of Cass was a narrowing on her eyes and another jab of her finger. Thus chastened, I hopped onto the bed and slid myself up between her thighs. The heat radiating off her was astounding, and I basked in her luxurious musk for the briefest of moments before getting to do what I'd been forbidden to only minutes before.

Cass gasped as my tongue began to trace around the edge of her swollen lips, bright red with her excitement. A hum of pleasure escaped me as my mouth flooded with her sweet and tangy taste. Her hips tried to thrust in my direction but I, no stranger to this rodeo, had already encircled my arms around her thighs to hold her in place. She made unintelligible noises as I took my time curling a path around her core, slipping in the tiniest bit here and there. Her squirming began to increase as I continued my journey but it wasn't until her hands reached down to grab both sides of my head that I knew it was time to move on to the next stage of our oral dance.

Flattening out my tongue, I edged forward and began to make slow, heavy circles on her pussy. Her nails twitched through my hair to accompany a long, low moan. As she began to grind herself against me the urge to increase the tempo became more and more difficult to resist but I did my best to keep myself at the deliberate pace that I knew she liked the most. Her juices were all over my face and I felt like she was getting pretty close to coming when she surprised me by getting a pretty good grip on my hair and firmly pulling me away from contact.

"Get... get on top of me a-and spin around..." Her entire body trembled. "Please... on top."

Sounded good to me, as being in one somewhat awkward position had started to make both my neck and my jaw ache a bit. Untangling myself, I turned around and straddled her, slipping my hands beneath her and getting a nice grip on her taut ass. Cass had a similar thing in mind, sliding over the fishnets up the entire length of my legs before grabbing my cheeks.

"Mmmmm," she purred before giving me a hard squeeze and switching to stroking my thighs. "I cannot adequately describe how fucking hot I find thAHHHHHHHH!" She trailed off as my tongue slipped between her folds, delving deep within her as she pushed against my face. I could feel her fingers poking through the holes, her nails digging in as her hips started to undulate. While I could have happily stayed tongue-fucking her for hours - Cass was absolutely delicious and there was so much of her to enjoy - I knew what I needed to do to bring it home. Pulling back a bit, I resumed the circular pattern with my flattened tongue. Cassie mirrored my effort with the movement of her hips and I felt the stockings tighten on my legs as her hands curled into fists around the material.

"Oh fuck Luke oh fuck OH FUCK YES FUCK!!" Her waist thrust upward, mashing against my face as her shouts became wordless. I could feel the muscles under my hands spasming as she arched against me, the two of us frozen in that position for... I have no idea how long. At some point Cass sucked in a huge breath and collapsed back to the bed, pulling me almost all the way down with her. Her fingers began plucking at the fishnets as she cleared her throat before letting out a low whistle.

"Oh, Luke," she said, her voice low and sultry, "You... this is going very well."

I freed a hand to swipe at my face. "I was going to wait for the Yelp reviews but you might OHHHHHHH!" My attempt at wit was derailed as Cassie's warm mouth enveloped both of my balls. Her hands continued to travel up and down my legs as she shifted her head and slid her tongue along the underside of my cock, making me gasp aloud as my head fell against one of her thighs.

"I'll make you yelp, buddy," she said, her voice muffled as she continued to lick and kiss my prick. "First you're going to roll over, though. I want the top-down view."

I groaned with dismay as she pulled her mouth away and wiggled beneath me, carefully lifting my leg over her before flopping onto my back. Almost before I'd stopped moving Cass was astride me, her bottom facing me as she sat on my stomach with her knees on the bed next to my hips. I could feel her liquid heat against my skin as she looked over her shoulder.

"Can you promise me you'll wear these again for me? Please?"

I nodded, choosing not to add that I could see myself wearing these one of the nights she was away with her friends on their annual trip, feeling the pull of the fishnets as I tried to see just how far up my chest I could make my come land. "Absolutely. Any time. Tomorrow, if you want."

She grinned. "I love lobster but I wouldn't want to eat it every day. Stockings like these as an occasional treat, well, that makes them even more special." Breaking eye contact, she turned back toward my feet. "And I'm not quite done enjoying them yet tonight, love."

With effortless-looking dexterity Cass bounced from her knees to her toes, hovering in a squat above me as she reached down and took a firm grasp of my cock. While I groaned at her touch - ye gods, I needed to explode - she angled my shaft until it was in the right position for her to take me. My hands rubbed against her lower back as she took me at a pace that I considered excruciatingly slow, inch by inch of me disappearing inside of her as the two of us traded guttural noises. After an eternity she bottomed out, the muscles inside gripping me as her hips made minute swaying motions. I twitched as her nails walked down my thighs, stopping just above my knees and slipping through the confines of the fishnets again. A throaty growl followed as Cass began to pull herself upwards, exposing part of my now-glistening cock as her ass rose.

My turn to make a sound came when she paused with just the tip of me still in her, and it was one of potential dismay at the thought of Cass letting me fall out. She responded with a low chuckle as she began to rock back and forth a little, with an almost gentle motion, making me gasp at a much higher volume than expected.

"You know, I think this might b-be the first time we've done reverse cowgirl." Her hips continued to tease and delight the both of us. My hands slid from her back to her bottom, careful not to push or pull. I had no desire to interrupt what Cass was up to. The material of the fishnets dug into the underside of my legs as her hands clutched and twisted, yanked and pulled.

"You don't s-say." I let out a shaky breath as we remained in the same position. "I think I'm a fan. I would go - unnghhhHHHHHH!" Words failed me as without warning she thrust herself down my length, enveloping me for a few seconds before beginning to move in a steady rhythm. My hands moved to her hips and held on tight. Between the angle this position gave her against me - sort of pulling me down toward my feet, with the friction absolutely amazing - and the copious amount of teasing and stimulation I'd already experienced my best efforts at holding off were not likely to be successful. Cass rendered that concern moot by yelling 'OH FUCK YEAH!' as she slammed down on me once, twice, and a third time before stopping and shuddering for a few seconds, an incomprehensible mumble hissing through her teeth. With a great whooping gasp she collapsed back down on me, panting for breath as her cheek rubbed against one of my shins.

I was thrilled she'd had what appeared to be an orgasm powerful enough to leave her stunned but my need for my own release was perhaps louder and more urgent than it had ever been in my life. I tried to be patient, waiting what seemed like an eternity but was maybe twenty seconds in real time, before my hips began to move of their own volition. I shifted forward a bit before pulling back - which proved to be a mistake as I slipped out of her. My whimper of disappointment was met with a groggy snort from Cass, who heaved herself back to a sitting position and looked over her shoulder again. Her eyes didn't look completely focused..

"Sorr-sorry, you made me pass out a little bit." After shaking her head she appeared to realize my cock was trapped beneath her, possibly because I could in no way, shape, or manner keep it from pulsing. A slow grin crept into place, and she bit at her lower lip as her hips began to rock back and forth. The liquid heat combined with her grind was maddening, and my unconscious attempt to move her waist more quickly with my hands proved fruitless.

"Do you have any idea how fucking hot you look right now? With your lipstick smeared, with my juices all over your face?" Her eyelids fluttered, almost closed. "I think I'm going to come again, Luke, but my legs might give out b-before then. You up for throwing me on my back and pounding the fuck out of me?"

The last word hadn't left her mouth before I yanked her into my space as I spun myself to the side and tugged her over. Her whoop of surprise became a quiet laugh before morphing into a growl of desire as I rolled back on top of her. As I was positioning myself her mouth leapt up to meet mine, her 'Mmm' easy to both hear and feel. A set of nails dug into my shoulder as I slid both my hands beneath her ass, while her other hand pulled at the waistband on my lower back. She could not have been more ready and the full length of my cock slid inside her with ease. Cass cried out before biting at the base of my neck and yanking on the fishnets, making them bite into the cheeks of my ass. Her feet slipped over my calves, locking me in place.

"Fuck me hard, Luke. You better fuck me hard!"

That had been my plan before those instructions and I was happy we were on the same page. I began thrusting myself in and out of her with as much force as I could, the two of us yelling things we wouldn't remember at the top of our lungs as we raced toward a shared orgasm. As expected it didn't take long for her to bring me to that point, the moment where all rational thought vanished as a tidal wave of pleasure overwhelmed me and swept me away. I was dimly aware of pain in my shoulder that didn't matter at the moment as Cassie's hips went from frantic bucking to freezing in place as she threw her head back, her entire body shuddering again. We collapsed together, ghosts of what I'd just experienced fluttering up and down my body, the moment lingering. Our heaving chests rose and fell in unison as we lay there still entangled, our minds taking their sweet time about getting back up to speed. As I became somewhat coherent I slid my semi-rigid cock out of her (both of us sighed) and rolled myself off to the side. As soon as I hit my back she curled up against me, head on my chest. My arm slipped around her and we stayed like that for a few minutes, our breathing the only sounds to be heard. Truth be told I'd almost nodded off, basking in the afterglow, when her voice jarred me back to alertness.