The Task Pt. 03

Story Info
The Breast is Yet to Come . . . oh wait they're here.
6.8k words
4.73
4.2k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icestripes
icestripes
110 Followers

Hi! A thousand apologies for the delay as I'm learning the hard way that I should have written the entire thing out before publishing any of it. In fact, as the story is demanding more words than I had planned, I decided to break what was supposed to be the final chapter into two parts (two as of now, I write with a rueful grin) so I could get something out here. As always, all comments are welcomed and if you liked what's happening here please give me a rating. In any case, thank you for reading!

For those new to this tale I'd suggest starting with part one, although the sexytimes here are indeed sexytimes if that's what you're looking for. I've started working on the final* chapter but expect a similar lag time - stupid real life demands grumblemumblerazzafrazza. Please enjoy the ongoing adventures of Cassie and Luke as the Task draws near...

)()()()()()(

"Here." Cassie tapped a date on the calendar she was holding, an actual paper one that usually lived on the inside of our pantry door. I think it was a gift from someone at her job, featuring different pictures of rambling kittens for each month. "Wednesday, the 11th." Grabbing a red marker - where it came from, I had no idea - she made a big, thick circle around it and, after clearing her throat, proclaimed in a loud announcer's voice, "On that eve Luke shall perform the Task that has been set before him because he sucked at knowing which dudes were going to better than other dudes at playing football and thus must cease looking like the big hunky dude he is for a little while."

There might have been more but we'd had edibles after dinner and she was having trouble restraining her giggles, sweeping her bangs from in front of her eyes as her composure dissolved. Leaning against me, she blew a raspberry before donning a large grin. "Methinks I ate one gummy too many."

Her smile was infectious and I leaned back into the couch with one on my face as well. "Well, now that we have a date are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"Oh, the Extra Point. Definitely."

My eyes widened. The Extra Point was a huge local sports bar, one of those places with dozens and dozens of TVs showing every game imaginable. I wasn't a big fan of the place myself - too much of an eternal frat-boy vibe - but it was always crowded. Like, really really REALLY crowded. "Uhm." I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. "Ah, are you sure-"

Cassie had been holding a straight face but the corner of her mouth twitched before she exploded into laughter. I tried to maintain a grumpy, sour expression as she struggled to regain control. "Oh, Luke," she said, dabbing at her eyes, "I haven't seen someone get that pale that fast unless they were about to pass out. The look of terror... ye gods." She grabbed a tissue from the nearby box and wiped her nose. "I'm kind of a monster, aren't I?"

"I figured you had to be kidding."

She tilted her head. "Did you?"

I made a breezy gesture with my hand. "Let's go with that, sure. So, the 11th? That's... that's only eight days away." Eight days until I ventured out into public - somewhere - in a wig, stockings, and whatever else my wife had in mind for my wardrobe. "So, if not the Extra Point, then...?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it."

"My pretty little head is indeed worried."

Cass sighed before reaching up to caress my cheek. "You know I'm looking out for you so I'm just going to assume that you're on edge because the date is now looming."

"Looming?"

Cass nodded as she jumped up to her feet and put her arms up like Frankenstein's Monster, swaying over my head as she tried to keep her balance on the couch cushion. "Looming! Looming! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING!"

I feigned terror for a second before reaching up and grabbing her by the hip, which allowed me to sweep her off her feet - literally - and end up with an armful of wife. A playful kiss morphed into something a little more serious and I was about to try to escalate into full-blown shenanigans when Cass broke contact by pulling her head back.

"Easy, you masher. Trying to fog my brain up with your lascivious ways whilst my defenses are hindered by jazz cabbage. Now behave as I extract myself from your clutches and - LUCAS! Your hands are being unruly!" She broke into giggles again as I ceased misbehaving for the moment. After sliding off next to me - with an extra wiggle or two - she blew some stray hair from her face before giving me a glance tinged with sadness. "I'd let you loom all over me but that extra gummy was to help with my cramps." Cass let out a long, lingering sigh. "At least I'll be free of that bullshit by the time you strut your stuff. Speaking of," she said, holding up a finger, "right now I want to check our checklist, the place where we check things that need to be checked."

"Definitely one gummy too many."

"You. Are. CORRECT," she said, punctuating her statement by tapping my nose. Once she was finished she hauled out her laptop and popped it open. "So. Everything we need is already here except for the stuff that isn't here yet. But even that stuff is due here soon so we'll have everything here when it all gets here."

"Maybe *two* gummies too many."

"Shut yer noise, you, or I'll give you the back of my hand." She looked up from the screen, her eyes dancing. "Oh, that sounds nice. Your ass gets such a lovely shade of red. I don't even need to use my hand, there's the... oh, never mind." Cass nibbled at her lower lip for a few seconds before giving her head a vigorous shake and refocusing on the screen.

"The what? What is the 'the?' You got a thing, didn't you?" The only sign Cass heard me was the smirk that bloomed. "A thing you're dying to tell me about, right? You can tell me about the thing."

"I could, but then I wouldn't be able to surprise you with it and what fun is that?"

"It could still be fun. I could pretend to be surprised. And it would still be the thing itself."

"Ohhh." Her grin widened. "You think the thing is a *fun* thing. You dear, sweet, summer child. So trusting. So innocent. In any case, quit distracting me. I'm already fuzzy as it is." She tapped a few keys, clicked her mouse. "Okay, so let's touch on the other stuff. I found what will be your outfit while thrifting and I was spectacularly successful, if I do say so myself. Well, not all of it - I splurged on your shirt because as soon as I saw it I knew it was exactly what you needed. What I figured you needed, anyway." She nibbled on her pinkie nail. "Did you test the depilation cream?"

"Yep.. I did a few spots last week and had no reaction, even on my face." I donned a wry grin. "Doesn't smell as bad as the stuff my mother used to use on her, well, mustache."

She snorted. "I should hope not."

"I was so encouraged by the results that I figured 'fuck it' and did my legs this morning."

Cass stopped what she was doing and slowly turned her head in my direction. "Did you, now."

"Indeed."

Her eyes flicked to my sweatpants. "All of your legs?"

"I only have the two but yes, both of them."

That earned me both a scowl and a glare. "Go ahead, keep crackin' wise with the one running this show. Let me rephrase - did you remove the hair from every inch of your legs, Luke?"

I nodded. "Every last inch."

"I see." She looked down again. "What about-"

"I didn't use it anywhere near my cock, though. I was a little nervous about that area being too sensitive."

"That was sma-"

"For that I used a combination of my straight razor - very carefully - and my old beard trimmer, from back when I had a beard." I did my best to keep an innocent expression in place. "No cuts, so I guess I should deem it a success."

There was a lengthy pause before Cass cleared her throat. "So, if I'm understanding things correctly here, not only are your legs completely shaved but your groin as well?"

I shrugged. "To be accurate my pubes are completely shaved. The hair from my cock and balls I took off with the trimmer, which is not an exact science but I feel like I did pretty good work."

"And you're just telling me this now?" Her eyes narrowed as she set her laptop off to the side.

"I mean, I did this after you left for work this morning and this is the first real chance I've had." I rubbed at my chin. "I suppose I could have texted you there and let you know right after it was done but I needed to get some work done too."

"Oh, you're going to get some work done, buddy." She waggled a couple of fingers at my sweatpants. "Get rid of those."

"Are you sure? I didn't mean to interrupt our conver-"

"Get rid of those before I go get your straight razor and slice them into ribbons."

I laughed and held up my hands. "No need for clothing carnage." Lifting my hips, I tucked my thumbs into the waistband and slid them off, taking care to ease them over my already straining erection.

Cass raised her eyebrows. "No underwear, either?" At my smug smile she shook her head. "What kind of monster have I created here?"

"One who is very grateful that his wife has both nudged him out of his comfort zone and made him feel comfortable enough to try new things." I put my fists up to my mouth with index fingers pointing down. "Also, I have fangs."

"One big fang growing out of a strange location, anyway." I jumped as she brushed her fingers across my bare, smooth skin with the lightest of touches. "I am quite disappointed that this is all going down on the first day of my most unwelcome and unloved monthly visitor." After a few more gentle rubs her hand curled itself around my balls, drawing a deep intake from me. "With a beard trimmer, you say?" She continued her firm-but-not-quite-too-firm exploration. "I'm impressed. You pass the touch test with flying colors."

"Glad to know that," I said between hissing breaths. "I'll have to make sure to keep up my dedication for when you'll be better able to act on such magnificent manscaping."

"Mi amor, just because one port is closed to access doesn't mean there's nowhere to dock your ship." Giving me a saucy wink paired with a licking of her lips, Cassie continued to fondle me as her other hand joined in the fun by grasping me at the base. The gasp that was going to escape was replaced by an ever larger and more heartfelt one elicited by her swooping in with her tongue and running it up the exposed underside of my cock. I slumped back into the couch as she licked along the edge of my crown before kissing down the side. Pulling her hands away, she continued on her path until I felt her lips against my balls.

"Mmm, it really is quite smooth, Luke," she murmured. Her tongue was soon back at work as she explored every bit she could get to while I groaned with delight. Moments later I tightened reflexively as I felt pressure a little farther below where she'd been. She stayed there for a bit longer as I was paralyzed by indecision - did I like this? Was it too close to... you know? Was she going to try to lick that next?!?! - before letting out a low chuckle and kissing a spot high up on my thigh instead.

"At least you didn't swat me away." She laughed again, her breath warm on the head of my cock. "My stars, look at this. Maybe I should have kept going."

I cracked my eyes open - when had I closed them? - and spied what she was commenting on. A glistening drop of pearly-white pre-come had made an appearance, and she gave me another smoldering glance before turning her attention back that way. "That's your fault," I managed to whisper as my lids fluttered shut again.

"I suppose I should take care of it, then." I felt something brush against the tip and figured it was her lips, but was proven wrong a second later as one of her fingers poked into my mouth and pressed against my tongue. "How do you taste?"

For the briefest of instants my urge was to spit both her digit and what it had conveyed out as a wave of shame tried to wash over me, but who I used to be was fading away more and more every day. Cass let out a grunt tinged with surprise and pleasure as I instead curled my tongue and cleaned her finger off. The taste wasn't as bad as I'd expected it to be - actually, it wasn't bad at all, almost kind of bland.

"Oh, Luke." I opened my eyes to discover Cass looking up at me with an odd little half-smile. She gave my cock a squeeze I'm not sure she was aware of as she rapidly blinked. "You... that was rash and impulsive and I shouldn't have but you-"

I caressed her cheek. "It's fine. I'm fine. We're all fine. I mean, it's not like you shy away from tasting yourself."

"'Course not. I'm a nummy treat. But that was a pretty big step for me to take with you."

"Meh." I shrugged. "You're doing an excellent job of corrupting me. Besides, how could I get offended at a taste when you swallow significantly more of the stuff when you go down on me."

Another squeeze. "Oh, well played, sir. Bringing up my prodigious oral skills while I'm holding your freshly groomed cock next to your immaculately shorn legs right after you tried your own come?" She shifted her position. "I feel almost obliged now," she said, flipping her hair away from her face. "Who knows? Maybe the weed will relax my gag reflex. Let's find out, shall we?"

I didn't get a chance to answer before we did indeed find out, as Cass leaned over and slipped her mouth over the head of my cock. As I let out a long moan she began to work her way down, taking in an inch before pulling back about half that distance, presumably to help get me more lubricated, before repeating the procedure. While she was doing this she continued to gently squeeze the lower half of my shaft with one hand while running her other one up and down as much of my smooth legs as she could reach. Judging by the wiggling of her ass this was being enjoyed by all involved parties.

Cass continued her seemingly inexorable descent - I sure as hell wasn't going to stop her - past where her hand had been, ending up about an inch or so from the base of my shaft before I felt her hitch a bit. Pulling herself back up my length at a slow, deliberate pace, she left me glistening with her saliva as she looked up at me and raised her eyebrows.

"I tried. Maybe I needed more weed." She gave her palm a lick before grabbing my cock again. "Apologies for my shortcomings. Imma switch to Plan B, if that's okay with you."

I didn't offer an opinion on Plan B because I didn't know what plan B was until it was already in motion. Cassie took me in her mouth again, enveloping as much of me as she could while turning her head to her right. At the same time the hand wrapped around the base of my cock twisted up and in the opposite direction until her lips brushed against her index finger, at which point both retreated the way they'd come from before repeating the sequence. While I'd certainly gotten numerous blowjobs from my wife during our time together she'd never used a technique like this one before and... damn. There was so much going on - the tight, twisting grip of her hand, the warm embrace of her spiraling mouth, the extra-curricular antics of her tongue - that stuttering gasps were about all I could manage vocally. The vibrations from the frantic noises Cass was making were ensuring that this wasn't going to take long to arrive at completion.

Then she took her free hand and pressed where she'd been kissing before - my perineum - and I damn near leaped off the couch as I surged from 'I'm getting close' to 'HOLY MOTHER OF GOD' in an instant. I was aware of one of her fingers making more than passing contact with my hole and did not care in the least - I was far too busy having an orgasm that felt like it was originating in my toes and making a circuit through my entire body before completely overwhelming my senses. Part of me was concerned that I had to have blown the back of Cassie's head clear off but as I snapped back to reality with a long, happy moan I saw that she appeared to be fine. She continued working me for a few more moments before pulling free and, after wiping at the corners of her mouth, giving me quite the satisfied smile. She started to say something but instead I surprised both of us by leaning in and kissing her. The brief taste I'd gotten before was much more prevalent now but I didn't shy away, leaning more into it as Cass responded in kind along with a throaty murmur. We went at it like a couple of teenagers making out in the bleachers at a high-school dance before breaking apart with twin exclamations of WOO.

After a few moments of catching her breath Cass donned a ferocious scowl. "All work and no play, man." A second later she cracked a smile. "That's okay, you're going to make it up to me a few days from now. Several times."

"I am willing to pay the Iron Price." I was still a little dazed, sagging back into the couch. "You, uhm, you never did that like that before. With the thing you did."

"Which part of the thing?"

"All of the parts."

She laughed. "That's your fault." At my raised eyebrow she added, "I'm so excited about your Task and all the fun we've been having getting ready for it that I feel like I'm twice as horny as I usually am. At least twice, maybe more. And it's not like my usual is something out of a nunnery."

"Now you're just giving me new roleplaying ideas." I let out a long, contented sigh. "But back to the thing with the twisting and turning and all the delightfulness that ensued. Where'd you learn that?"

"I've been practicing technique at work. You'd be shocked how well the patients respond to it." Cass giggled. "I read a description of the technique in a book and it didn't sound like anything I'd ever tried before, which is saying something because cocks and my mouth have had a long and mutually harmonious relationship. So I did some Googling, watched some porn, and practiced on a dildo. And what did I get out of it?" She eyed me with mock anger. "I'll tell you what I got. I got my husband, who a few weeks ago was more vanilla than a truckload of Nilla Wafers, to kiss me like he wanted to get every drop of his come back." She shifted against me with a grunt. "Worth the effort I put in."

"I'm not afraid of doing a little clean-up, it seems." I ran my hand through her hair. "Speaking of, I'm also not afraid of doing other things that require clean-up. We do have a working shower and all."

Her eyes drifted shut as a smile blossomed on her face. "Sugar, if the only issue was the mess I would probably still be riding you. The cramps are the problem, and I'm fine with simmering for a day or two before unleashing my considerable lust on you. At you. On and at you. Whatever."

I scowled. "If you're that uncomfortable why did you do what you did?"

"Says the guy who SHAVED HIS LEGS AND HIS BALLS AND HIS GROIN!" She nestled against me. "It's all good, Luke. The weed took the worst of the edge off and, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I like sucking your cock."

"You're definitely good at it."

"Mmm." Her voice had gotten a little syrupy, the way it sometimes did when she was on the verge of falling asleep. "Lots of practice," she said, her words fading a bit as more of her weight leaned into me. In a barely audible whisper she added, "Lessee if 'M good teacher."

It took me a few seconds to parse that out in my head. "Teacher?"

Her soft snoring was the only response. With a rueful smile and the knowledge I wasn't going anywhere soon - hell, I couldn't even pull up my pants without disturbing her - I grabbed the remotes and settled in for the rest of the night, looking forward to what the next eight days were going to bring.

)()()()()()(

The next week felt like it flew by in the wink of an eye, although parts of it - like two days later when I came home from running a errand and Cass ambushed me as soon as I got through the front door, the foyer floor was hell on my back but totally worth it - were are long as they needed to be. Despite her claims that most of the stuff was already here we received a bunch of packages, most of which were whisked away from me without being opened.

icestripes
icestripes
110 Followers
12