The Task Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An exception was the ones with my ersatz breasts. When we opened the box I called them 'falsies' and Cass asked me if I wanted to do the Charleston with some flapper gals before laughing for a good minute. Once she got herself under control she jerked a thumb toward our bedroom. "Let's try them on before we pile into the rumble seat of our Stutz Bearcat and head off to a speakeasy. You smooth?"

I admired the view of my wife from behind as I trailed in her wake. "I assume you mean my chest and yes, I am."

"That's indeed the region I'm concerned with, unless you're planning on wearing them on your knees." Tossing the box on the bed, she wandered over to her closet and did some rummaging. "You can take them out. Be careful!"

I did as requested, a little surprised at the heft. The silicone texture reminded me of an uncooked chicken breast but the shape left no question as to what it was meant to be. Putting them down next to the box, I peeled off my shirt and tossed it aside. A few seconds later Cass was at my side, holding up something black and lacy.

"Your bra, sir." She was grinning but she had that hungry look in her eyes again and I knew this was yet another part of the Task that she had been looking forward to.

"Okay, so, I put this on first?" I gave it a closer inspection as I took it from her, noticing the swirling flowers that made up the pattern. If I saw this on her I'd be drooling. As I held it a thought occurred to me. "Uhm. I have no idea how to put this on."

Cassie laughed. "Given how adept you are at taking one off me I'd bet you could figure it out, but I'm happy to help you. Put your arms through the straps for me." After I did so she pulled the back together and fastened it. "How's that feel?"

I frowned, considering. "It feels weird, of course but... a little tight but not too bad? Like, it's slightly uncomfortable but I guess I can live with it."

"Welcome to some of the discomforts of being a woman, an ongoing series. Be happy you don't have to use an underwire." She spun me around and gave me an appraising look. "I had to guess a little on the size but for a used bra that's a pretty good fit."

"Used?" I looked down, frowning.

"Oh relax, I washed it twice. I found it while thrifting and it's both a pretty high-end piece and also in great shape. Plus big enough to fit your frame while not having cups sized for a triple dee." She reached up and pulled the straps off my shoulders. "Let's see how they look with the prosthetics," she said, reaching past me.

"These are prosthetics? Couldn't you have just taken some from the hospital?"

That earned me a stink-eye as she leaned back. "As a rule I try not to steal from mastectomy patients, hon. Besides, most get them after the fact. And customized." She looked at the pieces in her hands. "If you're one-and-done after the Task I can probably donate them, I think." She waggled her eyebrows at me. "Okay, let's give you some tits!"

I watched as she reached up and began fitting them into the cups. "Shouldn't you do the adhesive first?"

She shook her head. "Not yet. I want to see where they're going to sit on your chest." She stepped back and cocked her head a bit before pulling out what looked like a small, brown pencil. "Okay, looks good. How do they feel?"

"Uhm, heavy? Like not oppressively so but I'm aware that they're there." I took my first look at my cleavage and laughed. "Look! I have boobs!"

"Yep. Now hold them for me." She made a couple of marks on my chest with her pencil ('eyebrow' was the response to my questioning glance) before flipping it onto the bed and holding up what looked like a tiny roll-on deodorant bottle. "We're going to glue them on to make sure you won't have any issues with the adhesive. Also so you can walk around for a while tonight getting used to having them."

"How long does the glue last?"

She slid the straps off my shoulders and motioned for me to let my hands move the forms away from my chest. "Like twelve to fourteen months but it might be longer. Plus you can wear them swimming without worrying about them coming loose. Think of how much fun you'll have with them when you shower. " She had already finished the application on the left one before she gave a snort of laughter. "This is not the fancy medical grade stuff, Luke. It comes off with water, so try not to sweat too much." Finishing her application, she put down the bottle and, placing her hands over mine, guided them back against my chest. "Hold them right there," she said, as she began pressing her index finger along the outer edges not covered by the bra. "Not that it matters but the color match isn't half-bad. Keep the pressure on."

After about two minutes of fussing Cass pulled the straps back onto my shoulders and nodded. "Okay, let them go and let's see what happens."

I pulled my hands off slowly, half-expecting my new breasts to pop free and make a run for it. They didn't, though, not budging even as I gave my chest a little side to side shake. Looking down and seeing a fairly substantial set of boobs left me speechless.

Cassie scrutinized me for a few moments, finger against lips, before nodding. "Nice rack." The look on my face must have showed some sort of distress because she gave a soft chuckle before taking my hand and pulling me into the bathroom. "I'm not lying," she said, gesturing toward the mirror. "Look for yourself."

As I regarded my reflection in the mirror I found myself unable to find words to encapsulate what I was feeling. Cass had been dead-on in her size recommendation. I'm neither thin nor broad-shouldered - kind of in the middle - and my erstwhile bosom seemed to fit my chest well. The black lacy bra wasn't hurting either, and the more I examined myself the less odd I looked. In fact things started to stir in my pants, a development my wife took note of in the mirror.

"Oh," said Cass, "at the very least I think we can assume this part isn't going to be a problem for you."

I turned to get a side view and plonked my wife in the face with one of my tits. "Oh shit!" I said, mortified. "I'm sorry."

Her response was a gale of laughter. "I told you there was a learning curve," she said as one of her hands slid over my ass a few times before grabbing a cheek in a firm grip. "We should administer a stress test to the adhesive."

"Okay. How do we do..." I trailed off as she stepped back and, in a couple of fluid motions, shed her clothing with ease. With a minimum of effort she hopped up on the counter and spread her legs wide apart.

"We start with you getting on your knees and eating my pussy."

I cocked my head. "How does that -"

"Tut! Tut!" Cass reached out and grabbed my arm, giving it a yank. "Are you doubting my master plan?" She appeared to be having difficulty keeping her scowl from becoming a grin. "This is the leg test, wherein we see if having mine wrapped around your head has any sort of effect on the glue. Are you really going to argue against trial and error? The scientific method? The way of the educated?"

A small laugh escaped me as I dropped to my knees. "No, I wouldn't want that."

"Good. Now get that mouth of yours full of my cunt." To aid me in that endeavor my wife was kind enough to not only grab me by the head and pull me in but also to put both of her legs over my shoulders and lock them together to keep me on target. And damn, what a glorious target.

My hands slid up the outside of her thighs as my tongue eagerly licked at what had been presented to me, curving around the edges of her swollen lips. Her powerful, wonderful scent surrounded me as I slowly delved deeper within her, gripping her hips in an attempt to keep her squirming to a minimum. She leaned her upper body back with a whimper, her fingers still digging through my hair as she began grinding against my face. Her passion and arousal was affecting me too, as I could feel the head of my now-erect cock bumping against the cabinet doors. I tried to pull my face back a bit to give myself enough room to start the swirling motion with my tongue that I knew she usually loved, but Cass was having none of it. With her hands and legs locking me into position I went with the only option that presented itself to me at the moment, fucking her as deeply as possible with my tongue. Although my ears were pinned by her thighs Cassie's loud moaning and cursing were easy to make out and increased in both volume and level of profanity to match my efforts.

"Deeper! DEEPER! I will - ahhhh - I will fuck your face right off your head right fucking now I swear I'll Oh fuck right there right there whatever your doing KEEP DOING IT KEEP DO-AHHHHHHHHH!" Cass spasmed against me as everything on her tightened, including her grapple on my head. For a few stretched-out moments I was unable to draw a breath as she shuddered against me before she went somewhat slack and we both gasped at the same time.

Cass let out a long, low whistle as we disentangled ourselves and I clambered to my feet. "Are there any other sports you can be bad at a fantasy version of?" She sniffed and rubbed at an eye before fixing me with a hungry gaze. "Looks like your glue held, but at this distance I can't be sure."

I licked my lips, enjoying her taste. "We're like, two feet apart. If that. You need glasses?"

"Tish. More impertinence. You're lucky my riding crops are in the other room." She crooked a finger. "Bring yourself over here for quality control."

With a grin I stepped closer, making a small happy noise as her hands grabbed the back of my thighs before sliding up to firmly grip my ass. Eyes twinkling, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against the space between my breasts. I felt rather than heard her low moan as it reverberated through me, her mouth maintaining contact as her tongue traced a path around my swells. I jumped a bit when she licked along the bottom edge of my bra, the sensation straddling the fine line between pleasure and ticklishness. As she worked her way back up to the top one of her hands moved up my side before palming my tit with a grip both gentle and firm, her breath hissing against my skin. While I obviously didn't get any sensation from the silicon itself the pressure from her fondling combined with the pulling from the adhesive provided a sensation that made my cock throb, to say the least. The fact that Cassie was now moaning while nipping at my neck didn't hurt either.

"Fuuuuuuuck, this is hot." She pulled her head back far enough to peer at me with heavy-lidded eyes, her hand staying in motion. A stray strand of hair had fallen between her eyes but she gave it zero attention as she brought her other hand into play as well. "I'm sure there's a reason why your cock isn't buried in me right now but I'm also sure it's not a good reason."

Thanking the powers that be that I was wearing easily removable sweatpants, I managed to get myself naked without making my wife take her extremely busy hands off my rack. She was biting her lower lip so hard I was afraid she might draw blood. I started to let her know I had made myself available - she was so focused on my chest I figured there was a good chance she hadn't noticed - but she stopped me by suddenly grabbing my head and pulling me down to an active and somewhat frenzied kiss. She left me awhirl and disoriented by the time she broke back away, licking at her lips as a savage grin materialized.

"While I do love love love the taste of myself," she said, resuming her manipulation of my chest as she shifted on the counter to spread her legs wide apart, "I - I'm still wondering why you aren't in the requested - nay, demanded - position. It would be most appreciated if - ahhhhh, yes, that's it exactly." Cass said something else but it was lost as she clamped her teeth on my shoulder, perhaps distracted by me sliding my aching cock into her at a steady, unhurried pace. I had to bend my knees a little to get the right angle but given her lugubriousness there was no real difficulty slipping into her eager, tight embrace, and as soon as I filled her with all I had to offer her legs wrapped around the back of my thighs. She buried her face in my bosom as I began thrusting with as much speed and power as I could muster - I knew my wife's needs well enough to understand this wasn't the moment for slow, delicate love-making. Her thumbnails dug into my ribcage as her hands pressed my tits against her face. I wasn't sure the vanity was going to hold up to our vigorous pounding - it made an ominous creaking noise amid the soap bottles bouncing around until they ended up on the floor - but we were both beyond caring. Looking over my wife's shoulder and watching the muscles in her back twitching to every thrust in the mirror made it clear to me that I was going to explode sooner rather than later.

"Cass... Cass... I..." My intent was to warn her that I wasn't going to be able to hold off for much longer but everything was so intense I was having trouble getting out a coherent sentence. As usual, she was all over it (literally and figuratively, I suppose).

"Yes, baby, yes, come for me!" Popping her head up, Cass clamped her legs down even tighter around me as her hands slid around my back, nails digging in just below my shoulder blades. The pain was exquisite and my toes began to curl.

"Come with me! WITH ME! WITH ME!" As she yelled Cass lifted herself off the counter, clutching me as I unexpectedly became in charge of her weight and began tipping forward. With a move that was all instinct and zero planning I leaned back and spun at the same time, which allowed me to pin Cassie's back up against the tile wall that had previously been behind us. I'm not sure if she'd already started coming but given the whoop that she let out before biting my shoulder it was pretty easy to figure that the cool surface wasn't proving a hindrance at all.

Not that I was far behind, as after a few vertical thrusts I felt a wave that rippled through me like an electrical charge. I was dimly aware that I was yelling at the top of my lungs and still pumping for a moment or two (or three, or seven, or ten, or a million) before my wits cleared enough for me to assess our current situation. Cass was still pinned between me and the wall, her arms and legs still loosely wrapped around me. As I shifted my weight I felt lines of fire along my back - at some point Cass had really dug in, it appeared. My legs were holding position but I could feel the fatigue starting to make itself known. My first inclination was to lift Cass off me and set her down but she vetoed that as soon as I started, relocking her feet behind my back.

"Takushtobed," she mumbled into my cleavage, and so I hefted her to a somewhat more manageable position and duck-walked my way back into our bedroom, only to stumbling a little when I stepped on a plastic bottle of soap. Despite my best efforts I couldn't quite stick the dismount as my no-longer-a-thing-of-stone-but-not-soft-either cock popped free as we made a controlled fall onto the mattress with me on top. I managed to catch most of my weight on my elbows but Cass still squeaked a bit during the landing. Once we'd stopped bouncing she gave a gentle but firm shove on my shoulder, enough that I was able to figure out what she wanted. I flopped over on my back with a happy sigh. To my surprise Cassie rolled with me, and it was my turn to make a noise as she ended up on top in a straddle, head on my chest. After a few moments she lifted her upper body, sending her tousled hair swirling about as she shook her head. Eyes looking a little more clear, she favored me with a slow, wide smile.

"Shall we see how your boobs did?" She peered down before making a shooing gesture with her hand. "Bra off, please."

To her credit she only let me struggle with the impossibility of getting it off while lying on my back for a few moments before her grin turned rueful as she reached behind my slightly elevated back. "That's right, show off your abs while I free you from this lace prison." I tried not to be impressed as she unhooked it almost at once with a single hand. "Get yer yayas out," she said with a giggle as she slipped the whole thing off my body. With an absolutely adorable squint she began giving me a thorough examination, poking me in numerous spots. "Hmm. Overall, not too bad. They separated from your skin in a couple of spots, though, so I guess we'll have to avoid having wild sex in the middle of the bar lest some might suspect you're Luke rather than Leia."

I nodded. "That's probably a safe... Leia?"

Her grin was *savage.*

12