All Comments on 'The Task Pt. 03'

by icestripes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dimmy05dimmy05about 2 years ago

You certainly have a way with words. I loved the dialogue so much! I can’t wait to read the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story and can’t wait for part four. Really nice to find that it didn’t move to involving another male and it hope that you feel the same way. As a heterosexual cross dresser I love the involvement of wife/girlfriend especially when they go public. Keep writing please.

JulesornotJulesornotabout 2 years ago

I have just read the story so far…and it has been a fabulous experience. Well written and sexy.

Touches so many of my fantasies that it will be hard to wait for the next instalment!

Loving it.

Thank you

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa6 months ago

@icestripes your story about Cass and Luke is incredibly wonderful, beautifully showing how you can change together and lead together to accomplish the task Luka needs to do. When preparing to complete a task, they beautifully express their sexuality in their games together.

I became very attached to Luke, admiring his subsequent steps in transformation under Cass's guidance and even supervision. I would like to be like Luka and have a girlfriend and wife like Cass.

@icestripes, thank you for a beautiful story that triggered so many imaginations, fantasies and various thoughts in me that the whole world seems as open to me as you describe. I am looking forward to the next part of this story with great interest and impatience. 📖🧒🏻‍♀️❤️👩🏻⚧️👗.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

@icestripes twoja historia o Cass i Luku, jest niesamowicie wspaniała, pięknie ukazując jak można razem zmieniać się i prowadzić wspólnie do realizacji zadania jakie musi wykonać Luka. Przy przygotowaniach do wykonania zadania, pięknie wyrażają swoją seksualność w swoich wspólnych zabawach.

Bardzo zżyłam/em się z osobą Luka, podziwiając jego kolejne kroki w przemianie pod wskazówkami a nawet nadzorem Cass. Chciał/a bym być jak Luka i mieć taką dziewczynę, żonę jaką jest Cass.

@icestripes dziękuję Tobie za piękną historię która wyzwoliła we Mnie samej/samemu tak wiele wyobrażań, fantazji i różnych myśli, że cały świat wydaje się Mi tak otwarty jak Ty opisujesz. Z wielkim zainteresowaniem i niecierpliwie już patrzę na kolejną część tej historii. 📖🧒🏻‍♀️❤️👩🏻⚧️👗.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usericestripes@icestripes
Hi. Thanks for stopping by and also for reading my stuff. If you liked what you read please rate accordingly. All comments are welcome, be they good or bad. A writer is nothing without readers and I appreciate you giving my work your valuable time. If you're new to my stuff I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Task Pt. 02 Previous Part
The Task Series Info