All Comments on 'The Task Pt. 04'

by icestripes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked your story, is it going to continue? Or at least these 2 characters continue?

icestripesicestripesabout 2 years agoAuthor

1) Possibly? Kicking around some ideas. 2) Extremely likely. They're fun to write for. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story but the addition of Ken was absolutely brilliant. You should be seriously proud of what you came up with. Thanks for posting it.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa6 months ago

@icestripes If I could, I would give you not only 10 for this whole story ⭐ and if I could, and 100 ⭐, I really like this story and I am delighted with the people Cass and Luke/Leia, you wonderfully showed how we can change and learn from others under the influence of love for this person. Beautiful depictions of sex when the man is in the role of a submissive girl and the woman is in the dominant, masculine role and vice versa, as if natural. I'm a bit saddened by the final part where Cass reveals that she cheated Luke/Leia with the task, but the idea itself is great. Thank you for such wonderful experiences I had while reading this story and I really regret that you don't continue writing it... maybe another task for Cass and Luke/Leia? 📖🧒🏻‍♀️❤️👩🏻⚧️👗.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻.

📖❤️.

@icestripes jak bym mogła/mógł to bym za całość tej historii dał/a bym Ci nie tylko 10 ⭐ a jakby można było to i 100 ⭐, bardzo podoba Mi się ta historia i jestem zachwycony osobami Cass i Luke/Leia, wspaniale ukazałeś jak możemy się zmieniać i brać od innych pod wpływem miłości do tej osoby. Przepiękne ukazania seksu gdy mężczyzna jest w roli uległej dziewczyny a kobieta w roli dominującej, męskiej i odwrotnie jakby naturalnej. Trochę Mnie zasmuca ta końcowa część gdzie Cass ujawnia że trochę naciągnęła, oszukała Luke/Leia z zadaniem do wykonania ale sam pomysł jest świetny. Dziękuję za tak wspaniałe przeżycia jakie doświadczyłam/łem podczas czytania tej historii i bardzo żałuję że nie piszesz jej dalej... może kolejne zadanie dla Cass i Luke/Leia? 📖🧒🏻‍♀️❤️👩🏻⚧️👗.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usericestripes@icestripes
Hi. Thanks for stopping by and also for reading my stuff. If you liked what you read please rate accordingly. All comments are welcome, be they good or bad. A writer is nothing without readers and I appreciate you giving my work your valuable time. If you're new to my stuff I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Task Pt. 03 Previous Part
The Task Series Info