The Taste

Story Info
An oral sex challenge.
903 words
4.18
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers

Jenny and I had a great relationship. Sure it was almost entirely sexual, but we were very compatible and had so much fun together. Admittedly, she was more experienced than I was when we started dating. She was two years older and had a "reputation" that I really didn't care about. She went out of her way to teach me how to please her, and by extension, other women. She would regularly tell me to remember certain things and my future girlfriends would thank her. i guess we both knew that this was not a relationship built to stand the test of time, but it was one that we would both enjoy for as long as we could.

Yes, we were very compatible sexually. There was just one issue...

Jenny loved cum in her mouth, and for some reason I just couldn't deliver.

Her blowjobs were fantastic, and there were times when I found myself on the edge of an orgasm for the duration, an amazing feeling but without the payout. She would stroke me and beg me to finish in her mouth. She would talk dirty, trying to make me finish. I never wanted to seem selfish, so when possible I would ask her to sit on my face while she went down on me, or at least twist her body around so I could touch her. But that never solved my problem.
When we played with Dawn, her roommate, she was always worried that I would cum in Dawn's mouth but not hers (although that didn't happen either...). This became a significant problem.

One night she hit a breaking point. After trying for nearly half an hour, she broke down. She was angry. She climbed on top of me, straddled my chest and started hitting me, slapping my face, yelling at me. "I just want your fucking cum! Why is that so hard?!? Just cum in my mouth!!!"

I didnt know how to respond, was struck speechless. She leaned in closer, right up to my face. If i was wearing a shirt she no doubt would have grabbed it and pulled me in, like the bad cop in a movie. "In case you haven't figured it out, I'll do anything you want... and you can do anything you want... and i think right now we both want the same thing. Do we both want the same thing?"

"Yes," i stammered, "it isnt a matter of wanting. There's just some block there. I dont know if its mental or physical..."

She calmed slightly and collapsed on me. We were face to face now. "I'll do anything to unblock you, anything you want. Do you want Dawn to sit on your face while I suck you? Do you want me to finger your ass? Just say it and I'll do it. You can jerk off if you want. Do you want to try cumming in Dawn's mouth and having her spit it in mine? We talked about it and she'd do it. Or another woman?"

I was in overload now. Not sure how to respond. But I did feel the hint of her wet pussy brushing against the tip of my cock. I put my hands on her shoulders and guided her down while I thrusted up, filling her fully in one motion. "Shut up and fuck me" I said, kissing her, to which she responded with a deeper, wetter, more passionate kiss. She started bucking her hips violently, intent on making me cum harder than ever before.

She pressed her lips against my ear. "Take me.... make me yours... fill me up... i wanna hear you be loud..."

It was all working for me, and within a minute I was ready to go. I broke the kiss and whispered "now, go down now."

"Really?!?" she asked excitedly, wasting precious seconds. I pushed down on her shoulders and she quickly slid down, rushing to take me in her mouth. She almost made it, with the first spurt hitting her cheek before she took me deep in her mouth. She eagerly gulped and mumbled, seemingly happy with finally getting what she had craved.

As soon as my spasms started to subside she eagerly slid back up my body and grabbed my head in her hands before giving me a big, wet kiss. We passionately made out until she realized what she just did, kissing me with a cum-filled mouth without asking first. She quickly switched to apology mode. "Oh god I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, I should have asked, I was just so happy..."

I put her at ease and wrapped my arms around her, guiding her head to my chest where she relaxed and laid with me. "I wasn't expecting that, but that's ok... I'm glad I was able to give you what you wanted."

She nuzzled up against me and said "you tasted so good. I want that every time. Is that ok?"

"Of course" I responded, then asked "That wasn't really an accident, was it?"

She giggled and asked "Is that ok?" I said yes, and she reluctantly added "I've been thinking about that for a long time, wondering how you'd respond. I've never done that to a guy before. But I knew that you'd do anything to make me happy, so I went for it." I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. We laid there until we fell asleep.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers