All Comments on 'The Taste of Black Cock Ch. 01'

by luvmassage

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06about 3 years ago

So, when will the phone ring? And this will all turn out (no pun intended...)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mmmmmm! So satisfied and at peace with the taste of hard, thick, black cock on my breath and the lingering taste of his salty cum on my lips and tongue. Even knowing I'm going home to my wife, my mind is going to be focused on my new life as a black cock sucker, wishing for more to fill my mouth and throat with each new day. I can't wait for Dom to call and tell me where to go to get my face and throat fucked and get my belly filled with his hot cum...

luvmassageluvmassageabout 3 years agoAuthor

Patience Xmale06. I'm pretty sure that phone will be ringing soon!

Ruffles25Ruffles25about 3 years ago

So want it to be me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it been there want to be there again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Divorced WM. I have been golfing for over 40yrs and never had THAT much fun on the 19th hole. Thanks, great story.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 3 years ago

i've never played golf, so im crap at it, but this sounds like a benefit. Where do i sign up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My dream, to suck off a strong young black man and be subservient to him. Not quite so keen on the master/ slave relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

god I love it...get me so damn excited and horny for sucking cock....

cbernard3cbernard3over 2 years ago

I am finally getting a settlement on my divorce next week and taking golf lessons. Does this happen at all really? Because darn, it was a HOT story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Being one myself, I love the idea of a married white man submitting to and sucking the cock of a young black man. I love sucking cock, and am terrible at golf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I had an aggressive man of color at an ABS treat me rudely while he fucked my face. Pushed his sweaty balls into my mouth, then pumped some more before unloading in the back of my throat. I love the feeling of the bottom of his cock pulsing and spasming on my tongue while he spurts, grunting angrily. Can't wait for more!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I'm in total heaven when I have a BBC in my mouth. Getting mouth-fucked by a young black man with a big cock is one of the best things ever in my life.

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvmassage@luvmassage
100 followers in 6 weeks. Wow! Thanks for all the support. xx I am a massage therapist in the East of England, UK. I have been writing for a few years and love exploring the world of people's intimate fantasies. Some of my stories are based on real experiences, although wildl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES