The Taste of Black Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
White cocksucker kneels for a gang of black men.
2.5k words
3.97
25k
40

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in turmoil for the next few days. I kept telling myself: I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'M NOT GAY! But then the image of Dom's cock waving in front of my face would appear. It's glistening length hardening before my eyes. I swallowed hard as I remembered how it felt in my mouth. I secretly wanted to be on my knees again.

My other half, Claire, snuggled up next to me in bed on Friday night. We didn't make love very often so it was a pleasant and welcome surprise.

"Hey big fella. It's been a while," she cooed as her hand wandered down my chest and brushed my cock. It twitched and began to harden. She giggled and I sighed. This should help redress the balance, I thought hopefully. She pulled back the cover and moved down my body, planting dainty kisses on my nipples and tummy. Then she licked my shaft and took my cock in her mouth. It was a very rare treat so I guess I must have done something right that week. Maybe I'm radiating extra testosterone, I mused with a smile, closing my eyes.

But it just wasn't the same as before. I got hard, of course, and she sucked my pole diligently, before clambering over my body and sinking her moist pussy on to my cock. But it wasn't a patch on the stonker I'd had in the shower cubicle. As I lay there fondling her tits my mind drifted back to Dom's dick and my cock started to harden again. I thrust upwards and she moaned, but in my head it was Dom thrusting into my face. Then she squealed and her pussy contracted, sucking my cock deeper into her pulsating vagina. Normally that would have been the trigger that set me off, but instead I simply watched as she bucked, strangely remote, as if I was watching a porn clip. My cock stayed hard but I just couldn't get there, no matter how much I tried. Eventually she slowed and sighed, collapsing on to my chest.

"mmmm, that was good," she whispered. Then she noticed. "Oh, didn't you...?"

"It's fine. I guess I'm a little stressed with work."

"Sorry," she said, then she slid off me and reached for my hard on. "Would you like me to...?"

"No, it's fine. Honestly. Maybe next time," I grunted and kissed her delicately. "Besides, I love watching you cum. That's more than enough."

***

Weekends are generally lazy days. Cooking, gardening, the occasional decorating project. I was just about to cut the lawn when my phone buzzed.

"I need sucking. Pick me up from KFC on Stone Street. Hurry up.'

I stared at the message. OK, I thought, taking a deep breath. I could ignore this. He may just call Mike, or move on to someone else.

The phone pinged again. It was a picture of Dom's cock, hanging out of his jeans. The bulbous head was glistening slightly and I could see his hand wrapped around his ball sack. Fucking Hell! I thought, quickly deleting the image. But I noticed my mouth had started watering. That cock looked so... delicious!

I thought it through, trembling slightly at the thought of what I was about to do. Then I headed back into the house.

"Just popping to the store," I said, trying to remain nonchalant. Claire just grunted as I passed her.

As I slid into the car and started up the engine, the phone pinged again.

"You'd better be on your way, cocksucker. If your mouth isn't round my dick in 10 minutes, I'll be coming to your house for it."

I quickly messaged back to say I was on my way. As I turned out on to the main road I realised I had a hard on in my jeans. I'm going to suck him again, I thought with a little tingle of anticipation. I had no idea how or where, and it occurred to me that his threat was an empty one. He didn't know where I lived so at least I was safe from that. As I drew up to some traffic lights, the phone pinged again.

"10 Acacia Avenue." It read and my stomach turned. That's my address! Fuck! How the hell...?

He was standing on the corner, and jumped in as I pulled up. He directed me to an estate about a mile away.

"Ready for another load?" He said as we snaked through the traffic.

"Yes, Sir," I replied, remembering my place. "May I ask...how you know my address?"

Dom laughed. "You think you and Mike are only cocksuckers at that golf club? Half those faggots are gagging for it. The club secretary hands over anything I want, once I've buried my cock in his holes."

Shit! It dawned on me that I was in trouble. I wasn't surprised that Graham Jones was a cocksucker. He looked the type. But what exactly did Dom mean by 'his holes'?

We pulled up in a side alley. It was empty but I still felt exposed. Anyone could walk around that corner, I thought. Dom had already pulled out his johnson and was giving it a stroke. I looked at it and grinned. Worries about being seen disappeared as he pulled my head down and his stiff pole slid between my lips.

This time it was fast and hard. He pushed down on my head and his cock thrust upwards, choking me. It smelled a bit rank, not that I cared, and tasted different this time, pungent and spicy. I moaned.

"You like that, eh?" he growled. "Fucked some cocksucker's wife last night. She loved it. Didn't have time for a shower this morning."

Jesus! I'm sucking the residue of a woman's pussy, presumably mixed with Dom's stale semen. I know I should have found the idea revolting, but I was loving the depravity of it. I really am a dirty cocksucker, I thought as I slurped on his manhood.

Dom grunted and thrust hard, unloading his warm sticky jizz into my mouth. I kept my lips sealed around it, not wanting to spill it.

"Yea! Fucking awesome," he groaned as he spurted. When he was done, I let him slide out and swallowed his load, wiping my face with my hand.

"What do you say cocksucker?"

"Er, thank you. I mean, thank you, Sir."

"Fucking right," he grunted, zipping his jeans and climbing out of the car. Then he was gone down the alley without another word.

My cock was rock hard in my trousers and desperately needed relief. I shoved my hand down, glancing nervously along the alley. I gave it a quick tug, savouring the taste of Dom's salty cum in my mouth and within seconds I squirted into my underpants with a sigh. I may not be gay, I thought, but I guess I'm going to have to accept I have bisexual urges when it comes to black cock!

***

The days drifted into weeks and cocksucking became a regular part of my life. Dom and Vince were always at the golf club, so I arranged to play every week. Dom and Vince knew who was who and it was often slightly embarrassing to be introduced to some of my golfing buddies as 'one of the cocksucking team now.' I'd been playing with some these guys for years. We'd had socials with our wives, for God's sake! But once the game was over and we got back to the changing room, we just stripped with a shrug and sank to our knees as Dom and Vince decided which of us would be their cocksucker for that day.

Additional demands were rare, for which I was thankful. An occasional message during the week, which sometimes meant moving a meeting for an hour. I managed to 'drop everything' as demanded and obediently hop in the car. I felt like a fucking taxi sometimes. They don't get this kind of service with Uber, I mused, although, in truth, it wouldn't have surprised me!

But then everything changed one Sunday evening.

We'd just settled in front of the telly for our usual Sunday evening viewing. There was some commotion out in the street. Nothing serious, just a bit of laughing and joking. Sounded like some youngsters to me. I popped my head through the curtain and saw 5 or 6 guys milling around outside the gate. Then I froze. There was Dom, right in the middle of them. He had a beer in one hand and was chugging it down as they joked.

I trembled a little, glancing back nervously to where Claire was perched on the sofa. She was engrossed in a gameshow but looked up.

"Everything OK?" she said.

"Just a bunch of kids," I replied, wracking my brain. "Looks like they've been drinking. I think I'll just ask them to move on."

Claire went back to her show and I slipped on some shoes and went out the back door and around to the side gate.

"Hey cocksucker!" said Dom as I appeared.

"For fuck's sake keep it down!" I snarled in a loud whisper. "What are you doing here?" I was annoyed for sure, but wary. They were all about Dom's age. All black guys, various sizes, and all looked a bit drunk if you asked me. Dom stepped closer and stuck his face into mine.

"You don't ever talk to me like that, faggot," he growled fiercely. "Got it?"

I swallowed and shivered with fear. The group had gathered closer around me and I was suddenly scared for my life.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "It's just that..."

He cut me off. "My mates want to find out what a white cocksucker feels like. You gonna invite us inside?"

"No!" I spluttered. "I mean, I'm not alone, I can't..." I was thinking fast. I needed to get these guys off the street. "In the garden," I muttered. "Around here."

I led them down the side of the house, into the garden and across the lawn to a shaded area. It was dark and quiet at the back of the house and mostly it wasn't overlooked, but I was petrified Claire would peer out of the window at any moment. What the fuck am I going to do? I turned and faced them.

"Why don't you guys come to my office tomorrow?" I started, hoping to cut this encounter short. "I'll be happy to...er...service you all there."

"Or you can just do it here," said Dom matter-of-factly, unzipping his jeans and pulling out his tool. "On your knees, faggot, and suck my dick."

The other men were unzipping and I glanced back at the house but it was dark and still. Fuck! I knew I had to get this done as quickly as possible. I dropped down and swallowed his semi. It hardened as I sucked on it.

"See what I mean, brothers," laughed Dom. "These white fags are gagging for black dick."

Someone grabbed my hand and wrapped it round his shaft. I started wanking it and reached up for another one on the other side. They gathered round, twisting my head so they could all plunge cock into my waiting mouth, one by one. I was shivering in fear at being caught, but noticed I had my usual rock hard boner. As soon as one cock spurted in my mouth another would take its place. I swallowed gamely each time, always a cock in each hand, some sticky with saliva and jizz. It took about 10 minutes but then they were done and zipping up. My face was slimy with cum and drool and I did the best I could to wipe it off.

"Nice one, mate," said one of the men. "Bet your missus would love some of this too."

I froze, fearing the worst, but they just took swigs of their beers, joked about how pathetic I looked and ambled away.

As I made my way back to the house, Dom turned back and waited for me.

"I think he's right. Reckon your wife would enjoy some black cock, don't you?"

"I'm sorry...Sir...but that isn't going to be possible," I mumbled, trying to sound firm but respectful. Dom just stared at me then took a another swig from his beer.

"You'd better start getting used to the idea, cocksucker. I bet you can't wait to see my fat cock ploughing your wife's cunt. They all give it up eventually. I ain't met a woman yet who doesn't beg for black cock once it's offered."

He turned and disappeared through the gate, just as the back door opened.

"You Ok, love?" said Claire from the doorway, jolting me back to reality.

"Yea," I croaked. "They've gone."

"Seems like you've been out here a while. Was there trouble?" She was clearly oblivious.

"I...er...noticed how clear the stars looked tonight." It was lame, but the first thing that popped into my mind.

She gazed at the sky, then back at me and grimaced.

"I worry about you sometimes," she laughed as I trudged past her back into the house.

***

I was haunted by Dom's words. 'They all give it up eventually'. I had to admit guiltily that the thought of Claire being ravaged by Dom and his mates was very erotic. I'd watched similar scenarios on my porn site many times. But I couldn't imagine my wife wanting sex with any of them. She only rarely wanted it with me let alone a stranger half her age. But I was also petrified of being 'outed' as a black man's cocksucker. It would be the end of our marriage for sure. How the hell was I going to get out of this?!

A few days later, we made love. To be honest I wasn't really horny, but she managed to persuade me and it was only the second time that month, so I tried to appear enthusiastic. After munching on her sweet pussy for a few minutes, I climbed over her and buried my cock into her hole. She wrapped her legs around my waist and moaned as I gently fucked her.

"Do you ever... fantasise?" I whispered close to her ear. "While we're doing this."

She slowed for a moment. "Fantasise about what?" she murmured, smiling. "Brad Pitt?"

"Yea, maybe," I giggled nervously. "Or other men?"

She stared at me. "No, of course not! Why would you ask that?" She sounded a bit miffed and my johnson shrank a little.

"Sorry..." I mumbled. "Just a thought..."

She sat up suddenly and my cock slipped out with a squelch. Sexy time was clearly over.

"I suppose you do then?" she quizzed. "Which tart is it you're thinking about while I'm lying here underneath you?"

"No! No! I didn't mean that... I don't ever think about... I mean I was just curious about..." I really couldn't pull a sentence together that might defuse the situation.

"Stop rambling and just tell me," she barked. "It doesn't surprise me one bit. Angelina? Beyonce maybe? You men are all the same."

"Honestly, I don't fantasise about other women," I said truthfully. "I just wondered, that's all."

She looked at me blankly for a second, then shrugged and turned away.

"I'm tired," she mumbled into her pillow, and that was the end of that.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Awesome story. Having a gang of black men show up at his house demanding to be sucked, right under the nose of his wife is really hot. Love stories about straight white married men being turned into cocksuckers, fuck-holes and cumdumps by black men. Black on white gang-bangs and bukkake are my favorite things. It's amazing how many married white men are sucking black cock, or wanting to suck black cock. I guess its just a natural thing for white men.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I too am a married white cocksucker -- and I love Big Black Cock.

I can't wait to read the rest of this story.

5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delicious! I'm a married white cocksucker and most men I've gone down on are white. However, I prefer black cock. Problem is there ain't enough black men looking for white men, most of them want white women. But, I'm sure there isn't a woman around who can and will suck black cock like I do. I'd be honored to have black men like Dom and Vince take control of me. It truly would be a fantasy cum true if I was on call to service them and their friends day and night. I wish I was on my knees right now with one or more black cocks to be sucked.

cbernard3cbernard3over 2 years ago

I have been married to a woman until recently who never gave me head for 40 years, never had sex other than in a closed bedroom or our living room when the curtains were pulled tight. I want to marry a woman this time who if I am alone in an elevator I can feel up or make love in the back seat of a car in a secluded beach. Why do I feel like Claire is similar to my ex? I accidentally read the last chapter first and won't let the cat out of the bag but dang what the heck is the protagonist doing sticking around when he could have more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I met a black guy on line recently who liked sniffing women's dirty undies. His ad read bbc panty sniffer looking to play m4m. I was intreaged and answered his ad. He asked me if I liked sucking black cock and did I have any womens dirty panties for him. I told him I loved black cock and I would look for some dirties. We agreed to meet in a nearby town. He had a room so I met him there. When I stepped into the room he asked if I had the panties. I gave him the panties and dropped to my knees and started taking out his cock. It seemed bigger then average still soft. But as he started sniffing the panties while I was taking his cock in my mouth, his cock rapidly started to grow. I planted kisses under the head and was taking the cockhead in and out of my mouth playfully. Soon I couldn't believe how much his black cock had grown. It was thick and my hand barley fit all the way around. Soon I realized I was worshiping 12 inches of throbbing black cock. I mean his cock responded with a throbb and a flex every time I teasingly kissed his cockhead. Soon his cock was leaking precum. I looked straight at him and squeezed the length of his cock to tease

the precum out. As he watched I sensuously licked all the nectar from his cockhead. Good white slut he said. I loved how humiliated that made me feel. I want to be your white slut I told him. Soon I felt his hands on the back of my head firmly guiding me down on his dark steely manhood. Slowly at first he pulled my head further down onto his cock each time as he told me to suck this black cock. Worship my cock he told me. I did my best to pleasure him with my mouth. His moaning confirmed I was doing a good job. Soon he was pulling my mouth further onto his cock with each thrust. As his cock hit the back of my throat I gagged a little. He told me to relax my throat and just let him slowly fuck my mouth. I was eager to be a good slut for the bbc and complied by relaxing my throat. After a few more tries I felt the head of his magnificent black cock pass through into my throat. Finally I had all 12 inches of his cock in my mouth. His balls were firm against my chin as he held my head in that position and told me what a good little cocksucking bbc slut I was gonna be. It was humiliating as I heard his words but my cock was hard as could be. I was so proud of getting him all in my throat and wanted to be his cockslut. I wanted to pleasure him and nothing else mattered. As he slowly withdrew his cock it was wet with my spit. He held my head with one hand and with his other hand he rubbed his throbbing cock all over my mouth and face. He traced my lips with the tip of his dick. I was hooked. Next he started spanking his cock against my mouth. So sexy. I loved it. I could tell he was close. As he let me suckle the head somemore I tried my best to coax out his load. Looking him in the eye and flicking my tongue all around the head and taking him all the way in my throat while tickling his nut sack with my fingers lightly. It was more then he could handle and soon he pulled my mouth down onto his cock till his balls hit my chin one last time as he nutted his big load down my throat. The fist spurt went right down my throat as I felt his cock throb he pulled out so just the head was in my mouth as the second and third spurt gushed onto my tongue. Taste my cum you little cocksucker. Tell daddy how much you love that cum. Yes daddy I love your cum. I milked every drop of seman from his big black dick. I swallowed it like a good slut. He said you're my slut now bitch and I have some friends that need serviced slut. You suck dick when I say. Understood cumslut. Yes daddy I understand. dlbttm@gmx.com

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Taking Reggie's Hung Big Black Cock I submit to a black top I met online. in Gay Male
Garrett Submits to BBC Ch. 01 Garrett becomes white cocksucker for BBC.in Gay Male
The BBC with Benefits Thing White friend discovers the joy of BBC while hanging out.in Gay Male
Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything Straight married man can't resist black teen's huge cock.in Gay Male
More Stories