The Taste of Black Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
White cocksucker gets fucked for the first time.
1.7k words
3.95
33.7k
35

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom was my caddy the following day.

"Had any more thoughts about your missus," he said as we strode down the 8th fairway.

"I...er...don't want to be disrespectful, but I can tell you she just won't be interested."

He grinned. "I guess we'll see," he mumbled ominously, handing me my 7-iron.

After the game, he told me to forget the shower and give him a ride home. As we trundled out of the car parked he casually picked up my phone and started scrolling through my gallery.

"Hey!" I started but went silent when he glared at me. After a few seconds he turned the screen towards me.

"That her?" he grunted. It was Claire on a beach in Portugal last summer. I gulped and nodded.

"Nice titties," he grunted under his breath.

He told me to park up under some trees and get out. I was momentarily confused as he led me into the woods next to the road. It looked pretty secluded but I couldn't help glancing around nervously. We stopped next to a large fallen tree. It's trunk lay across a small clearing.

"So you don't want me to fuck your wife, is that it, cocksucker?"

"I'd rather you didn't," I said politely, which sounded ridiculous.

"OK," he chirped and I sighed in relief.

"I'll fuck you instead. Get naked and bend over that tree."

I stared at him incredulously. This was never part of any fantasy I'd ever had, or ever wanted to have!

Dom stepped forward and slapped me across the cheek.

"I said take your fucking clothes off, bitch! Or do want the whole world to know you're a cocksucker?"

I paused. So it came down to this. Either bend over and take one for the team, which I was pretty sure was going to hurt like hell, or give Dom permission to start blabbing about my sordid urges, ruining my life. My stomach churned as I stripped slowly. Dom pushed me over the trunk then walked around, facing my head.

"Better get it nice and wet, faggot," he said as he fed his hard-on into my mouth. I slurped away, trying to get as much saliva on to his shaft, my anus twitching in fear. Incredulously, my cock was at full mast as usual, clearly oblivious to what was about to happen on the other side of my scrotum. After a couple of minutes, Dom pulled out and walked to the other side, positioning himself between my open legs. His sticky cock flopped on to my bum and he dragged it down my crack and placed it at the entrance to my arse. I braced myself against the tree trunk as he pushed his cock through my sphincter. It spasmed in pain and I gasped.

"Fuck! That hurts," I squealed but he didn't stop pushing, forcing it onwards into my arse. Then he started gently pumping.

I suppose any virgin, male or female, will say the same. Your first time is always going to be sore. After the initial sting, my arse adjusted to the girth of his manhood as he plunged it into me. He grunted as he thrust, holding my hips tight and pushing me against the tree which grazed my elbows and knees.

"Fuck, that's tight," he groaned. "Better than pussy any day."

It hurt like hell, and I had a weird urge to shit myself, which I was trying to control, but I was strangely pleased that he was enjoying himself. I certainly wasn't. Or, at least, I didn't think I was, except that my johnson was still as stiff as a flagpole. It pressed against the rough bark, twitching as Dom slammed into me. Despite the pain and discomfort of being fucked, my cock was throbbing and I reached the point of no return.

"Fucking hell, I'm gonna cum!" I grunted and my cock exploded, jizz squirting on to the bark and dripping down between my feet.

"Yea, me too," growled Dom and pushed me hard against the tree. I felt his cock throb, presumably unloading his balls into my bowels. He held me like that for a few seconds, then stepped back and pulled out. The cold air hit my bum cheeks and I felt wet, sticky slime oozing out of my hole on to my thighs.

"Fuck yea," he growled again, pulling me off the tree and twisting me on to my knees. He slapped his cock against my face.

"Clean it, cocksucker," he said firmly. I was trying to resist, but he slapped my cheek and forced his stinking cock into my mouth. I retched at the smell of shit. My shit! Dom was strong and held my head, his cock deep in my mouth. I had little choice but to suck it and swallow the slimy mess. He pulled away and I retched again, turned to the tree and threw up. As I heaved he grabbed my shirt from the pile of clothes I'd left and wiped his flaccid dick, then tucked it back into his jeans. Then he simply walked back towards the car. I managed to wipe my mouth and scrambled into my clothes. I was a fucking mess.

We drove in silence back to his estate. As he opened the door, he turned and smirked.

"Reckon you should get yourself a butt plug and stretch that arse a bit. Me and the guys'll be round to your office soon. Make sure you're clean this time, unless you wanna suck shit off my cock for the rest of your life. And get some lube, got it?"

I nodded meekly, resigned to the fact that I was now a fully fledged fuck toy for a gang of black men.

***

My arse was sore for a few days and I berated myself for getting into this mess. I wavered between disgust at the idea of being royally fucked in the arse by Dom's thugs, and erotic delight at the thought of taking each of their black cocks in my mouth and sucking them dry. It was the latter that really turned me on, but I knew that I would be unlikely to get that pleasure from now on without getting fucked before or after.

I bought a range of butt plugs and a douche bulb and tried them out at the office. I soon got into a routine, douching as soon as I got in each morning, inserting the plug and then leaving it in for a few hours each day. After a week, it became normal. I fingered my arse a few times and noticed that it did, indeed, get me hard. Contrary to every bit of advice I've ever heard or read, I genuinely thought I was actually becoming gay.

***

I got the message on Tuesday morning.

"Me and the boys are coming over for a ride. Be naked and lubed."

There were four of them. Someone locked the door and closed the blinds and they stripped, chatting about football and women, like they were just down the pub. I was already naked, kneeling on the floor patiently.

"Fucked Miss Raynes on Saturday," said one of them. I vaguely remembered the name from somewhere.

"Fat arse, squealed like a pig," he continued. "I used to do her biology class."

Bloody Hell! I remember now. She was the headteacher at the local senior school. All my own kids had been through that school. I must have met her a dozen times at parents evenings and concerts.

"Now you're just dissecting her cunt," said one of the others and they broke into laughter.

"She takes it up the arse too. Begged me for it."

I was, quite frankly, gobsmacked. Christine Raines was the one of the strictest and most fearsome teachers I'd ever met. My kids had been terrified of her. She was fat, plain and quite frankly the most straight-laced woman I could think of. The mind boggles. But then again, I'm a middle aged parent of three and I was being bent over my office desk naked by a bunch of black men.

A cock appeared in front of my face.

"Open up, cocksucker."

A hand slapped my arse and wiped some cold lube on my bum.

"Reach back and open that arse, bitch." I dutifully complied, pulling my cheeks apart. Almost simultaneously a cock slid into my mouth while a second pushed into my slippery hole.

30 minutes later, I'd taken four black cocks in both holes. They fucked me hard across the desk, switching every few minutes. I had no idea which cock had been where but I'm pretty sure I sucked fresh spunk off cocks that had just been buried in my poop chute. I no longer cared. I swallowed anything that erupted in my mouth and felt sticky goo oozing out of my crack.

As they dressed, Dom noticed my hard-on, still rigid and swaying between my legs.

"Beat your meat," he said, staring at me. I hesitated for a second but grabbed my boner and started wanking. The boys stood and watched for a minute. It was nice but nothing was really happening down there.

"Watch this," said Dom, pushing me on to my knees. He lifted his penis and I stuffed it into my mouth, sucking gently. He was spent and flaccid but his meat still felt divine. My cock hardened at the feeling of it in my mouth. Dom grabbed my head and started pumping my mouth and within seconds my balls heaved and I shot my load on to the floor.

The men laughed. "See, bruvs! He can't cum unless he has black cock in his mouth or arse."

I thought back over the past couple of weeks, both the sessions with Dom and his gang, and the disastrous attempt to make love to Claire. I realised with horror that he was right.

***

My marital sex life seemed to have taken a turn for the worse. Claire got frisky that evening, but all I could manage was half mast. She looked disappointed.

"It's just stress," I whined.

"Maybe you need to see a doctor. Get some of those blue pills."

"It's not that bad!" I cried.

"Sorry," she said suddenly. "I realise I'm no spring chicken."

"Babe, it's not you, I promise," I moaned, my head full of images of black cock. "Just...a long hard day at the office."