All Comments on 'The Taste of Black Cock Ch. 06'

by luvmassage

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

Nooooooooo! that cant be the end!!! you just got to the best part, The cuckolding. you need to continue pleeeeeeeeease??? i agree with you, i don't usually read gay male stories, but this one was so fucking hot. i want to be him!!!

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66about 3 years ago

I also love black cock and would like to introduce her to one. Love this story all sections gave me a hard on. Please write more for me and my future slut wife

aldente491aldente491about 3 years ago

nice story..gay are not most part of my reading but these is

i hope you write more around these golf club...you open many doors don't stop

Sissy_JeanetteSissy_Jeanetteabout 3 years ago

I'd love to be a cuckold cocksucker, and next locked in chastity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved all the chapters of this story. Please write more gay erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please. I loved the humiliation of this. Shame you weren’t forced to wear her panties for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love to hear more of the cocksucker's adventures!

Ruffles25Ruffles25over 2 years ago

What this to happen to me and my wife we need bbc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahole got what he deserved and hope Claire takes all his money too as any normal guy would not have allowed it to happen as I read getting more and more disturbing...

cbernard3cbernard3over 2 years ago

I loved this story. It is something like what I am looking for in a relationship with a woman. I was a little disappointed that the protagonist didn't lick them both as they were joined and clean her out afterwards. After all it was HIS wife. Do you also write stag/vixen stories as well as gay humiliation?

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 2 years ago

You'd be amazed at how many straight, married white men have this fantasy. All the chapters are great and the last one is incredible. So many white men sucking Black cock only a few feet away from their wives is truly hot. In this genre it's inevitable that the white guy will end up sucking Black Cock, usually pretty quickly, did a great job with suspense. Hope you write more stories about straight white men, especially married ones, being turned into cocksucking slaves to Black Men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and series. I gave all of them 5* (except (Ch 06 - 1*). Why oral with a woman? Other than that it was totally awesome.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loved all of these stories

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

5 stars for sure. This is the best chapter of this story.

I truly want to be the husband who sucks BBC in front of his wife. I truly want her to see me sucking cock and getting fucked. Then I will watch as the bull fucks her deep and hard, making me the cuckold I know I truly am. Serving and servicing my wife and her bull is my dream. I hope it cums true one day.

louislion51louislion51over 1 year ago

Great series, please keep up the good work!

curiouslady209curiouslady209over 1 year ago

so hot...I am a 49 divorced white female that has had fantasies like this for a few years.... when I started to read your story, I got so wet......when I got to chapter 6...i was fingering myself hard and deep and reading till I came so hard. I wanted to experience this back when I was married, but now I just watch porn and read stories like this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey, I'm black, and I found the language used and stereotyping totally enjoyable. It all felt real and that's what makes a story fun to read.

Hope you do more in this same vein.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I had tons of affairs with men on the side for 3 ýears then we divorced. She came home early and caught me in bed with a man. I had his tool in my mouth. If she had bẻen 10 minutes éarlier she would have seen me being breed. I was doing A to M.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvmassage@luvmassage
100 followers in 6 weeks. Wow! Thanks for all the support. xx I am a massage therapist in the East of England, UK. I have been writing for a few years and love exploring the world of people's intimate fantasies. Some of my stories are based on real experiences, although wildl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES