The Taste of Freedom Ch. 01

Story Info
Hayden looked forward to summer break with his best friend.
3k words
4.47
15k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After plenty of years reading stories here I finally decided to try my own hand, I welcome any constructive criticism and advice! This has themes of BDSM and domination too. Hope you Enjoy!

I was like every other 18 year old, just counting down the days until I finished my senior year of high school. Which was actually only in one week! Only one week left and I was a free man, free to go out and explore the real world! I already have plans to hit Europe with my best friend since grade school, Kaiden for a couple months. I've already promised my mom I would sign up for University after my gap year. At least I had one year to finally find my self! To explore and do crazy things and finally let loose. To finally taste freedom!

Ms. Samson's English class was just finishing for the day and I was soon heading out the door.Damn will I ever miss her big tits.She wasn't a very attractive lady of 44, but what me and Kaiden could agree on were her giant FF tits that practically every guy at school stared at all class! What can I say, we are as straight as they come!

I soon ran into Kaiden, seeing his lithe small body and his blonde mop of hair down the hall, I have always been jealous of his piercing baby blue eyes. "Hey Hayden you ready for next week?" He asked me happily. I was sleeping over at his new step dads summer cabin with him for the first two weeks of summer.

"Yeah I can't wait! Man just think in a couple months we'll be swimming in hot European pussy!" I joked. We both played it up, but to be honest I wasn't really sure we would get any... I am just as skinny as Kaiden, but while he is a short 5'4. I am closer to 5'11. I just have short jet black hair parted to the side, with boring brown eyes (now you know why I'm jealous). Unfortunately, we are both virgins still. Girls just want those 6'2 dumb muscle jocks around here.

Just then Kyle walked by and slapped Kaidens ass hard. He yelped out in surprise! "I'll see you tonight buddy" .

"Owww what the fuck is wrong with you Kyle!" He squeaked out while rubbing his now sore ass cheek. Kyle just gave him a wink and then he was gone.

"Dude what the hell was that about?" I asked shocked. Kyle, was one of those muscle jocks I was just talking about. Actually, he was probably the biggest and most popular one in highschool! The star quarterback nonetheless. "My stupid step brother is friends with Kyle's older brother and apparently they've invited him over tonight. Now I have to deal with that oaf after school too!" Kaiden didn't look impressed... though he seemed a little on edge as well.Hmf never mind, Kyle can be weird sometimes, I wasn't going to pry.

"Well good look with that, I'll see ya later on fortnight ya?" He nodded and soon I was in my shitty Honda driving home.Yeah... we may be a little nerdy. Instead of partying like the other seniors we just sit at home and gamed usually. Hoping that Europe will open our eyes a bit eh?

I waited 2 hours for Kaiden to log on but he never did. He didn't answer my texts either so I was stuck grouping with a couple of noobs and I had shit luck the entire fucking night. I was pretty pissed that Kaiden blew me off.

...

The next day I didn't see Kaiden at school.Maybe he was sick?

It was the same the day after... It wasn't until the next day that I ran into Kyle. The big oaf wasn't even watching where he was going!How could he not have seen me? I ran smack into his chiselled torso..."Whoa there little buddy! A skinny boy like you should be watching where your going." He smirked at me. Like he knew something I didn't.

I huffed. Then a thought. "Sss..orry Kyle. Hhh...ey have you seen Kaiden around? I...II..I haven't seen him a school the past two days." Fuck why do I always have to stutter so much when I'm nervous.

"Oh I've seen him Hayden. We've been spending a lot of time together lately" Except when he said a lot he said allllot and gave me a creepy smirk.

"Is he sick or something?"

"I guess you could say that... Anyways I gotta go little dude! Kaiden wanted to let you know hes still on for the weekend"

"Why isn't he just texting me this?"

"He lost his phone privileges, hes been a bad boy lately."

With that he was gone. I was weirded out. Is Kaiden sick? Has to be. I guess Kyle has just been hanging out with his older step brother the past couple days then. Still... I was weirded out by that smirk.

...

Later that night I was in my bed jacking my dick to some hot babes. Pulling my beautiful cock back and forth, thinking of Ms.Samson's big titties. I wet a finger and then slowly reached around to my asshole and pushed it in. Soon I was sweating up a storm shoving my finger deep inside my tight ass. I finally found my prostate and was jamming that thing as hard as I could as I was furiously stroking my cock.Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. A thought. I pulled out my finger and wet another one.I've never tried two before. Soon enough I grunted as both fingers made it into my ass, stretched even further. I suppressed a low moan... I wasn't going to last long was I? A minute of jamming my fingers up my ass and I soon shot all over myself, harder than I ever had before. I kid you not it went all over my face. I shot a nice big squirt right into my mouth too since I was panting so much! I swallowed in pure surprise. Tasting my salty goo for the first time as it slid down my throat.

I just laid there. I quickly jumped up and tried to spit the rest out. I used all the mouth I had! I looked in the mirror at my face.Fuck Hayden what are you doing? I googled if its gay to play with your hole a couple weeks ago... and apparently its perfectly normal for straight guys to give themselves prostate orgasms! I swear! But eating your own jizz? To far man. To far.

Soon I was off to sleep. Tomorrow was Friday. I would be at Kaidens after school for the next two weeks. Thank fuck school was over.

...

Soon I was driving the hour long drive to the directions that I had gotten from Kaiden two weeks back to his stepdads cabin.I really hoped Kyle wasn't sick or this might be boring. My ass was still a little perked up from last night. I tried not thinking about it. Soon I pulled into the long driveway and saw the large log cabin coming into view. It was right on a small lake, surrounded by deep woods.I bet no one would here me scream here. Doesn't look like there are any neighbors either?

I walked up to the door and knocked. No answer. I waited 5 minutes before Kaiden opened the door. He looked... Different. His eyes were a little red, and his throat looked sore, sort of looked like he was just puking or something?

"Hey man how are you feeling? Why'd you get your phone taken away!?" He looked surprised to see me. Actually I just noticed the black collar with a ring attached to the front around his neck. "You going goth on me Kaiden ahaha" I nervously laughed. He also had on short booty shorts that looked like some slutty girl we would stare at would wear, which really seemed to hug his little bubble butt. He had on a tight white tank top as well, which really showed how skinny he was. Never something he would wear...

He stuttered trying to say something and then blushed a deep red. His baby blues looked at me wide eyed but then a voice belted from the back. "Kaiden let Hayden in for christsakes! Did your mom ever teach you manners?" It was clearly his older stepbrother, Bruce.

I walked in what looked like a large living room, it had a long window across the main wall facing the lake. What a view. The cabin looked expensive. Two stories, very rustic. To my right was a large kitchen and dining room. Straight ahead was the staircase to the rooms where I would be staying. Standing in front of it was a huge imposing figure that belonged to Bruce. Compared to us he was the hulk. He was 6'4 and built of pure muscle. With a crew cut on his brown hair, what was most noticeable was his deep brown eyes... almost black.They seemed to pierce into my soul.

There was a long uncomfortable silence. I thought I heard Kaiden mumble he's sorry to me? But before I could turn Bruce spoke out in his deep baritone voice and ordered Kaiden to bring my bag up to my room I would be staying in.Why couldn't I? Meekly my best friend nodded his head. But that wasn't apparently good enough for Bruce. He stared down Kaiden until he looked at me and then back at Bruce. "Yyy..eess Sssir". Then Bruce smiled and let him pass with my heavy bag.So Bruce was a hard ass? I hope he won't be hard the entire time. Fuck. And what is up with Kaiden? He's never been so quiet before.

It was already past supper. It got weird to weirder though. Bruce had me sit down with him in the living room in front of the large Television. I sat on a large couch while he sat in a lazy boy. He all but ordered Kaiden to give us a beer and get supper started.I didn't know what to say at this point.

I was not great at confrontations, and definitely not with someone that was so big and intimidating! So i just sat with my hands nervously in my lap and kept trying to think what was going on here? He changed after I last saw him ... what did Kyle and them do to him? Are they bullying him?

Half an hour later we had both drank 3 beers each and I was feeling really buzzed. I'm a bit of a light weight to be honest. The entire time it seemed that Bruce was watching me instead of the football game he put on ...he looked at me like he wanted to devour me. Maybe he's a cannibal? Then Kaiden came with dinner. Baby back ribs with spaghettini. To be honest I didn't think Kaiden could even cook?

Kaiden was just standing there looking at his feet. Was he not eating? "Kaiden go drink your shake. You know you need to keep your energy up!" Bruce ordered him.

It didn't seem like that was what Kaiden wanted to hear. I looked back and saw that he had made a plate for himself. Bruce saw it too. "Bring theleftovers over here, I'm famished!" He had a dark grin on his face now.

Kaiden pouted and sighed in defeat. Once he gave Bruce his plate he walked back over to the fridge and pulled out a blender half filled with some grey sludge looking shit! He shuddered as he poured the rest into a large glass. He then came over and sat beside me on the couch, with Bruce to his left.I was just watching this totally weirded out. New clothing. New diet. New Kaiden? I watched Kaiden start to drink back the sludge with a look of pure disgust. Definitely not baby back ribs. After we were all done Kaiden had some sludge still on his lip.

"You messy boy, here let me clean that up for you." Bruce drew a finger up to Kaidens lip and collected the sludge and then slowly pushed his finger deep into his mouth. Staring deep into his eyes.What the fuck. Kaiden actually seemed to suck on his finger.What the fuck is going on here! I thought I heard a little moan. Before my brain burst, Bruce turned to look at me as he withdrew his long finger from Kaidens small mouth, sliding past his plump little lips.My dick jumped. "Well I think it's time for bed don't you Hayden? I'm sure you've had a long day and trust me you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow."

He unnerved me. It was only 8! But he then he ordered Kaiden to get ready for bed and soon he was off. I thought I saw him with a lump in his shorts...

Then Bruce demanded my keys to my car. He said I wouldn't be needing them and he didn't want me to get them lost while I was out here.I guess that makes sense? I mean maybe he was just worried I would lose them?

An hour later I was lying in the comfy room that I would be staying in for the next two weeks wondering what the fuck was going on? I tried going to sleep. But I started hearing a noise. It sounded like a porno? Was Bruce playing something super loud? I figured he would be the kind of guy who would do something like that.I sighed, men right? But I had to pee 10 minutes later. As I walked near the bathroom down the hall, the sounds were unmistakable. Loud moaning coming from Bruce's room. It sounded like some whore was really getting railed. It sounded so realistic. I thought...No. Don't be stupid. That would be crazy. But I couldn't. I opened Kaidens room and it was empty. I shivered something fierce. Maybe hes just downstairs getting something to drink? Or... or maybe there watching it together?

I started creeping up to Bruce's door. Hoping there wasn't a creak in the floor. Luckily his door was opened a slight nudge. Hoping that he wouldn't notice it open a little more I slowly pushed it open. The creaking of the bed and moans got louder.This slut sounds like she's really enjoying it! As I opened it enough to see inside the room my mind went blank. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The T.V. was off.

I turned to look at the movement on the bed and came eye to eye with Kaiden. His beautiful blue eyes stared straight at me.He was the one moaning like a bitch in heat! His blond mop was covered in sweat, swaying back and forth. He was naked. His small lithe body put to shame beside the hulking figure that was pounding into him from behind with such a force. Bruce.

What the fuck am I seeing!? Bruce... Bruce is fucking Kaiden! His own step brother! Oh my god.But I couldn't look away. Bruce's eyes were closed as he was repeatedly slamming his large cock in and out of Kaidens tight bubble butt. I judged it was large by the simple way that Kaiden was screaming in ecstasy. I could see Bruce was holding on to both of his little plump cheeks using them as leverage as he tried to fuck him seemingly to death! All the while Kaiden couldn't help but moan out, and scream every time Bruce slammed back into his tight ass to the hilt. Fuck he was loving this! How could someone, let alone my best friend love to be treated like such a dirty whore!

"Fuckkkkkk O..hhh..myyyyy... goooooooodddddd! Fuckkkk me harderrrrrr Bruuuuceeee". Kaiden screamed out in between Bruce's thrusts. Bruce then slapped Kaidens ass several times. *slap* *slap* *slap*.

"Call me Bruce one more time bitch!" He practically screamed out!

"Sorr...rrrryyy Mmm..aaa...ssssterrr!" Kaiden yelped. He started to mumble master to himself as he seemed to be on a totally different plain of existence. I didn't fail to notice that his cute little dick jumped every time Bruce spanked his juicy little ass.

Then I felt another set of eyes on me. He sees me!I should run. But my keys. Bruce took them...

If it was even possible Bruce picked up the pace and seemed to go even harder. This new pace had Kaiden screaming out moans and all sorts of derogatory things. Soon it was just a high pitched "uhhh uhhh uhhh" shooting out out of his mouth as Bruce hit his peak.

Kaiden was still staring at me, his eyes telling me all sorts of things. Shame. Fear. Lust. Total pleasure.

Bruce plowed his fat cock in and out of Kaidens now well used ass. A minute later he came. Shooting what seemed like a pale of jizz up my friends ass. As soon as Bruce let go of Kaidens ass he fell forward on the bed letting out a deep sigh and moan. Then I saw his cock. Bruce was hung like a fucking horse! It looked well over 10 inches and thick like a beer can.How did that fit up his ass?

Bruce then pulled out a large butt plug and shoved it up Kaidens well fucked ass, eliciting yet another long series of moans. He started trying to fuck the plug, as if he thought it was his brothers dick again.

Then silence. Should I run? Maybe I should just pretend I didn't see it? Just as I was starting to back out I backed up right into a muscled brick wall.No wait. I felt behind me. I knew who belonged to that body!

"Well I didn't realize you were such a peeping tom little buddy!" Kyle chuckled at me from behind.

Before I could move he had me.

Before I could even run I was caught.

I was totally fucked.