The Taste of Freedom Ch. 02

Story Info
Hayden is in for a night of many surprises.
3.1k words
4.16
7.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long wait, I have been busy and I might have another one in a week or two depending how you liked this one. I appreciate the feedback! Except if you're going to critique my editing; that's googles job xD.

***

I thought they were going to rape me, and that soon I would be plugged from both ends with big meaty dicks. From what I felt pushed against my virgin ass, I could tell Kyle was also hung. I begged him to let go. That I didn't want to be raped!

"Rape! What kind of monsters do you think we are! We aren't going to rape you Hayden." Kyle seemed actually pissed that I accused him of this. Then he brought his mouth right against my ear. "We aren't going to rape you little buddy... Your going to submit yourself to us. The only way you'll be getting my fat cock is when you are down on your knees begging." Each word punched into my gut. Beg? I wouldn't beg would I?

No. They can't seriously expect me to submit to them! Is that what... what happened to Kaiden? Did he actually submit to Bruce? His own step brother? How could he have let both him and Kyle take him like that! Kyle was always an ass to us at school too! I felt so betrayed, shocked, but unknowingly also turned on. My dick pulsed in my pajamas. Kyle noticed.

He grinned devilishly. He was holding me and his large dick was still shoved between my ass covered by but a small piece of fabric. Unfortunately I only wear bottoms; so I moaned when he grabbed one of my bare nipples and pinched and squeezed it. The other hand going to my bulge. "Well looks like you enjoyed this more than you are letting on" he accused me sarcastically. He used to nipple twist me and Kaiden throughout highschool. Bullying us. Now I was getting excited from it!

"Uhhh nooo, I'm not... I...I hate it, stopppp". But I moaned this as he started stroking me. Fuckkkk why was I enjoying this so much? I glanced up to the bed, Bruce was still coming down off his sexual high. He was staring at me. Those eyes. I couldn't look away. As Kyle kept fondling me I thought... No I wouldn't. I would never submit to them! I then looked at Kaiden, he was smiling at me, with glassy eyes, still moaning around his fat butt plug shoved up his well used ass.

"I thoughttttt that you saiiid you wouldn't rape me." I panted. I had to stop this before I couldn't think clearly anymore! He stopped, but not before he gave one last impression on my ass of his big, juicy, (did I really just say Juicy) cock, shoving it right against my hole which seemed to beg me to allow it in.

"Get him ready Kyle." Bruce said curtly. Ready? What did they mean?

"I thought you said you weren't going to rape me!" I panicked and tried to run. All I ended up doing was pointlessly struggling against Kyle and rubbing my ass against his meat.

"Bitch I already fucking told you we don't do that shit! I'm just going to make sure you wont try to run away again. We can't show you your true calling if you can just leave now can we?" I don't know why but I felt bad for making him mad. I apologized and begged them to let me go and I wouldn't tell a soul! Can't Kaiden be enough for both of you?

He laughed and said that they have stamina. A lot of stamina. As Kyle started to lead me to my room I saw that he had some items strewn out on my bed. He was clearly waiting for me to go investigate those noises. There were ropes. A bright red ball gag. I was so fucked wasn't I?

He started with the ropes. He died my hands behind my back, he tightened them until it hurt if I moved them around. Then he tied my ankles together. Finally, he attached the ball gag into my mouth, and after a little struggling because I refused to allow that, he held my nose, until I caved and soon I was plugged. Going to let your best friend do the rest to ya buddy! He smacked my ass hard and then led me back to Bruce and Kaiden. Was he still my best friend? Would I be able to forgive him once I'm out of this mess? Would I even try to save him?

They were at it again, Bruce was relaxed, lying in his bed as Kaiden was sprawled over his lap slowly sucking on his big tanned meat stick. Did I mention Bruce was built as fuck? He almost had an 8 pack, massive pecs, and was tanned from head to toe. I learned later that he was also in the military. Kaidens eyes were closed as he was lovingly slobbering all over Bruce's dick. Just moaning to himself and he went down and down taking him all the way down his throat, straight to the bottom. Then slowly went back up, sucking up the pre-cum on the tip and eliciting another hot moan; from himself, he was moaning just from sucking Bruce's dick. Kaiden was only under his control for 5 days and he's already a submissive whore. Would I last that long?

Kyle led me to a chair that was in the corner of the room, I had a perfect view of the bed. Bruce stared at me. He yanked Kaidens hair back and pulled him off his dick. Like a baby suddenly taken from the suckled teet, he mewled and he wondered why he couldn't keep sucking. Bruce then spit in his face.

"What are you?"

"A c...c..cocksucker." He said with slight shame. Not bred enough to say it with pride.

"Who are you?" *Another big glob of spit hit his face*

"Uhhh y..your slutty cum whore of a brotherrrr." He moaned trying to get back to his meal.

Then Bruce spit on him a third time getting him right in his mouth. Kaidens eyes and mouth were red. It now dawned on me that's what he had been doing before answering the door. Deep throating dick. He looked like a hot mess. Bruce started to kiss him, except it was not romantic, it was a dominating kiss. The sort that laid claim to Kaidens small but plump lips. He submitted completely as Bruce all but ate his lips and tongue and he just panted moaned. He tried to grab Bruce's dick but was swatted away. "Go finish getting Hayden ready for me. Then some of your other friends are coming over to get the party really started." Well Bruce's friends, not Kaidens, just more dick to plug his holes is what really Bruce meant to say.

"Yes Master." Master. Would I have to be call Bruce Master too? Kyle? Fuck.

I didn't notice before that Kaiden had a cock cage securely attached to him... it was of silver steel. Then he looked at me. I couldn't read him. Was he excited? Scared? Ashamed? He went over to the bedside table and pulled out an identical cock cage to his. Fuck he better not be doing what I am thinking he is going to do. Then pulled out two nipple clamps attached to a black collar like his. Fuck me. He then walked over to me slowly. Looking at the ground. I got a better look at Kaiden. He's high on his sexual submission, but when he looks at me his eyes are apologizing. Filled with shame. He wasn't showing any shame just 5 minutes ago using his throat as Bruces personal cocksleeve! I had given him an angry glare back. It's all I could do at this point anyways!

His lithe short body was shined in sweat and slobber and spit covered his face. He looked utterly dominated. He then got down on knees and pulled my pajamas down and then tried to attach my cock ring. But I was too hard. I blushed. Kyle clearly thought ahead and dumped a cup of ice cold water out of no where on my dick. It shrunk soon enough. Then Kaidens small dainty fingers were drying my penis off with a cloth. It felt weird. My best friend touching me. Then he secured the cock cage on my now flaccid penis. The cage was also cold... metallic. It emasculated me even more. I never imagined this would be happening. Then he trailed up my body and touched my nipples. He kept glancing back up at me. Nervous now. He grabbed my new collar and attached it around my neck. I gulped. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear that he was sorry. Then he grabbed the nipple clamps hanging down from my slave collar and then clamped them to my two small nipples. I gasped when they pinched down. Now I was tied, clamped and gagged. Yeah bitch you better be fucking sorry!

The clamps hurt, and the rope was starting to burn my skin. I was squirming around uncomfortable on the hard wooden chair. I wasn't going to panic! Think Hayden, what can I do?

Unfortunately for me, I always thought that Kaiden was the stronger of the two of us. If he succumbed to big throbbing cocks then how would I? Especially... considering how crazy I went last time with my fingers... god I hoped I could just hold out longer than Kaiden did, save face for what little remained of my shredding masculinity; I would later find out that whomever fell quicker would be the ultimate bitch, the lowest on the totem pole of twink submission to muscled studs. If I fully submitted before Kaiden then even he would be allowed to bugger my hole. I'd be a slave to all!

Just then two more people entered the room... Kyle's older brother John, and his friend Connor. John was a more developed and bigger Kyle around 6 feet; with that beefy body that all football players have, unlike Bruce who was built like an over sized bodybuilder. Connor on the other hand, was slim compared to his friends, and he looked about 5'11, and I guess the average weight, but compared to Bruce, John and Kyle he looked small! Clearly he had followed around Bruce and John since highschool, lapping up the leftovers of his betters. Connor had preppy brown hair, and was dressed, you guessed it, preppy. It was my guess that he was the class valedictorian, and who was probably a funny guy and well loved by all. Little did they know what debaucherous acts he got into with his friends!

John just gave me a smirk as he walked by, and slapped his little brothers ass as he walked past us; Kyle slightly blushed. Okay I better not be seeing any fucking of real brothers go on here too! He then ordered Kaiden to get back on the bed for the real party. Kaiden looked back up to me. He gulped nervously, but I saw his eyes; he was overjoyed with lust. He was trying hard not to jump John's bones right now. He was trying to hide a look that it as Christmas morning and he was getting to open presents, except this time it was cock. "Yes master John". he almost sang! What a slut.

Connor instead stopped at me and stared at me like he wanted to fuck me right now! What a fucking perv! Are all fags like this? Do they all just think of me as a piece of meat? He came up to me. "I cant wait to fuck that straight ass of yours, it seemed only a couple days ago that we gang banged your virgin friend over there. Haha oh wait! It was only a couple of days! 3 days if I recall!(So I just had to last longer 2 full days and I have Kaiden beat!) I wonder how long you will be able to hold out from this beast". And with 'this' he yanked on his cock outlined in his slim jeans. Jesus Christ. I rolled my eyes at him and glared daggers that said to go fuck himself. He smirked back at me which told me that it would be him doing the fucking.

Well... except that when Connor also went over to Bruce's bed to get ready, Kyle got close to my ear smirking. He whispered in my ear something that almost made me want to laugh. "You should know that tonight it's actually going to be Connors deflowering. You see... We have gotten tired of Connor thinking he's one of us. He's not. He's too much like you two. Meant to be fucked. He's no master". He started to chuckle. Bruce then gave Kyle a nod. And then Kyle told me it's time for bed. I got one last glance as I was lead out, seeing Kaidens small body surrounded by three hot 22 year old.

I was brought to the room Kaiden was staying in, it... I don't want to say it. It... it only had a large cage in the middle of the room. With a large fluffy dog bed in it. "I'm not a dog Kyle!" I was sputtering. A dog cage! What the fuck! But of course I still had my ball gag on so all that came out was a bunch of muffled noises that just had me slobbering over myself. At least he untied my ropes around my wrist. Only to put my arms in front of me and then re-tie them. I guess so I could sleep?

But I didn't get a say in this did I? He lead me to the cage and nudged me in. Then I heard the lock. "Don't worry little buddy, you'll get to hear everything that is going to happen in the next 3 hours. You won't be able to get a wink of sleep." He left. I was alone in a dark room, gagged, clamped, tied, caged, and now caged even more!

I could slightly kneel, but I could at least lay down on the rather large dog bed, semi comfortably. It was definitely a cage for a big, big dog; or maybe it was made for a human? I don't know. I'm rather new to this bdsm shit.

Then I heard Connors yelling.

"Bruce I'm not sucking your dick! I'm not... I'm not one of them!" He sounded shocked.

"Really? Why is it then that you ogle my cock every time we fuck a bitch together? You just can't seem to get your eyes off of it. SEE YOUR STARING RIGHT NOW!" He was yelling but it was just for play.

"Br...uce you're mistaken...I..I'm not like that!" But he was. In fact Connor was actually staring at it right now. He just couldn't keep his eyes off that big piece of meat that was glistened with Kaidens slobber. He had become so obsessed with it over the years. Watching it destroy pussies and boy pussies alike...

"I'm what?" You don't ever challenge Bruce.

"Lets just have some fun with Kaiden, you don't need to make a big deal out of this man!" His last attempt.

"Okay. Let's make a deal Connor. If you can kiss my dick for 30 seconds without succumbing to your obvious desire to deep throat it, then we will pretend this didn't happen."

"I...I... Come on Man! Why do you have to be like this? I thought we were buds!" He couldn't do this!

"Yeah. And if you're secretly a whore for cock then I'll be doing you a favor and showing you to your real place. Now. Kiss. My. Fucking. Cock." He was all serious now.

I couldn't hear anything now. But I heard some kissing sounds. Well I guess Connor is rising to the challenge. I wonder if h-

"Yeah that's it bitch, take it in. I knew you would love it. Fuck, your definitely a cock slut Conner. Yeah take that cock! Your definitely going to learn your place tonight."

-well I don't think Connor lasted even 20 seconds.

The next 10 minutes all I heard was the sound of someone learning to take a cock. A real big cock. I heard gagging and moaning. I could soon hear Kaiden moaning out, being spit roasted by John and Kyle, being truly brother fucked. I was getting hard, but it hurt, my cage really made me feel so emasculated.

I tried to just fall asleep. To not hear this debauchery. I wasn't gay. I didn't want to hear this! But soon I could hear Connor begging Bruce not to fuck him. But 5 minutes later I could hear Connor being bitched out. Soon enough he was begging him to take it slow. It hurt! Take it slow ple-eeeahhhh fuckkkkkk! It's too big mannn!

But soon enough he was filled. I could only imagine the scene. Connor being slowly fucked doggy style while watching the two brothers pummel Kaidens tight little holes in front of him. Trying not to enjoy the large behemoth shoving in his door. Ashamed how easily he fell to cock already. Fulfilling all his deep fantasies he has denied for so long. He let out one loud moan that seemed to resonate through the whole house. A big loud FFFU-CCKK MM-EE BRUCEEEE!

Soon I heard loud slapping. More loud moans followed. That's all I heard for the next hour. Connor was fucked. And fucked. And fucked. Bruce put him through the fucking of porn stars. Connor was screaming in pleasure and pain just as much as Kaiden was now. I heard him orgasm multiple times. All semblance of his former cocky self gone. He was bitched out. Sure, he might try to rub this off as a crazy night but I knew Bruce got him. He got him good. An hour later it fleshed out into an all out gang bang. Kyle fucking Connor. John face fucking Connor. Bruce fucking Kaiden. Kaiden sucking Connor. Connor sucking Kaiden as they both were fucked by big dicks. Just a wild fuck fest that was pounding into my ears. My head. I dreamed of their sexes when I finally fell asleep. After they all passed out. With Connor truly fucked and snuggled right in between Bruce and John. Completely bitched out.

I would be in for a big surprise tomorrow. Would I last? Connor couldn't even last 30 seconds! I dreamed of cock.

Will Hayden be able to hold out? Or will he fully submit to cock and take Bruce as his Master in the next two days and become the ultimate slut; will he put even Kaiden to shame?