The Tattooed Woman Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gortmundy
Gortmundy
772 Followers

Hildegard stared at the woman, "You must hate us."

"Why? I had the last laugh after all. Every single one of the humans who were involved is long dead, Hell, their great-great-grandchildren are long dead. There's no one left to hate."

"Even so..."

Ashunara sniffed, "Look Hildegard, I'm sorry about what happened, I didn't know that Aventine would use you as bait, she just told me what she wanted and to basically go pick a fight, something I'm not usually averse to. I'll understand if you want to go back to the rooms at the bordello, or even if you want to return to the Temple of All Gods, with Roseanne. The streets are dark, and it's late, you don't have to stay with me here, I can arrange other chambers for you tonight if you want and see you safely "home" on the morrow if such is your wish."

Hildegard stared at the woman and her hands twitched, though she was unsure if it was a desire to throw her arms about her or slap her silly. "Promise me I won't be used like that again."

"I cannot make such a promise for not even the Gods could predict the future. But I can swear that I'll not be the one to abuse your trust in such a manner or use you with such callous disregard."

The Human snorted, "That's a pitiful, typically cagey and devious Dark Elven promise if ever I heard one," she wrapped her arms around Ashunara's shoulders and leaning close whispered in her ear, "go fetch my fucking coin, you're going to have to work hard to make this up to me, so you best get started."

Gortmundy
Gortmundy
772 Followers