All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 20'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think you are doing well story wise. I don’t mind the mix in length. Short and sharp chapters have their place. Particularly ones with an excellent cliffhanger like this one. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, wow. Adair has some impressive magical powers. Of course, if somebody can get a spirit to return to the material world it's the Queen of Night's daughter. Soooo glad to see Narissa back among the living. I wasn't aware that she is Ash's goddaughter.

Elsewhere, a lot of puzzle pieces are being put together. I like it how you use a side-char such as Cassie to transport important background information like the info that Shalidar's house is bound to that evil entity, which immediately rises the next question: How and why? Apart from that are still plenty of other open questions. I'm curious which of these will get answered and when.

Oh, beware the broom... err spear of Adair's mother. I wonder when Adair will put one and one together about what happened back at the shrine, and how she's gunna react.

- AshFan01

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like for Gorsini and his girls to become members of Ash's company.

And pleased keep your caracters' cursing as löw as possible.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Thank you Gortmundy, suchg a great story! Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent epic and purposeful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very engaging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was brought back whole? All those cuts and then being skewered and twisted sword … but her corpse is now whole again?… it needs to be addressed is all; I’m sure magic can fix it…but quintas or a healer should have been there.. still minus that giant gap I’m still gonna keep reading it.

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou2about 1 year ago

God damn this story is incredible.

darussiandarussian2 months ago

Again. 300 words to say “a jail cell with two doors”

Im interested in this story, fwiw it doesn’t belong on lit, especially not in this category. The story is good. But the verbosity is absolutely killing it for me. Sad but done here.

Rock_Solid_TexasRock_Solid_Texasabout 1 month ago

I don't normally comment, but I am a fan of your writing. Your story holds my interest, I find your writing style, you are very efficient and skillful to include the right amounts of drama, suspense and humor while communicating your story thesis. Thanks for the great entertainment you are providing your readers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES