The Taylors Ch. 01 - Susan

Story Info
Susan get her first lesson from Carmen.
1.7k words
4.23
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18-year-old Susan Taylor was putting the finishing touches on paper bunting along the stage for the dance tomorrow night. The buntings, alternating red, white, and blue and red, black, and gold symbolized the German-American club sponsoring the dance. Susan enjoyed helping out because it meant getting into the dance free, but mostly because she could be around Carmen Dieter, the 20-year-old, beautiful, buxom, outgoing, and free-spirited president of the club.

Carmen was the model of the beautiful, German woman you'd see in the advertisements for Oktoberfest. Her broad smile, auburn hair in braided coils, bright blue eyes, and hourglass figure were complimented by her outgoing personality, easy humor, and fondness for practical jokes. At nearly six feet tall she stood out as a natural leader. Like in the Oktoberfest posters, Carmen could easily carry mugs of beer on her firm, plentiful breasts.

Susan on the other hand was barely 5'5" and unremarkable in most ways. Not that she wasn't attractive, but she did little to highlight her natural beauty. Covering her 34C breasts and slim figure with sweatshirts and baggy jeans, she simply didn't stand out in a crowd. Quiet, and introverted she was a natural follower. What she couldn't hide was her beautiful smile and seductive brown eyes that made everyone do a double-take when they noticed her.

"Ok, everyone. That should do it for today," Carmen announced, her voice filling the hall.

The dozen or so members of the club gathered for instructions at the stage. "Tomorrow at six o'clock, we open the doors for the biggest party of the year!" The Fasching party was the German equivalent of New Orleans Mardi Gras. People got loud and rowdy, alcohol flowed, and breaking the rules was the order of the day.

"Yay!," everyone hollered.

"I'll see you then!" she echoed.

"Susan, can you stay behind while the DJ finishes setting up? There are some details I want to check."

"Sure," said Susan.

"Would you go around back and double-check that the doors are locked?" asked Carmen

"Ok," said Susan and dutifully made he way to the back of the building.

When she returned she saw Carmen on the stage talking to the DJ, a handsome, tall black man that donated his time and equipment for the party. Like Carmen, he was outgoing always seemed to be smiling, especially when Carmen was nearby.

His assistant, who was also tall but singularly unimpressive in appearance and disposition, was making the final connections for the large speakers.

Susan stopped suddenly when she saw Carmen step into the DJ's embrace to kiss him. Susan stood quietly, a little confused, and slightly jealous of the attention he was getting.

As Susan drew closer to the stage, she could see Carmen kissing him deeply and moving her hand down to the man's crotch, and massaging the prominent, cock in his trousers.

Carmen broke off the kiss and looked at Susan as she approached the stage stairs. "Back here," she said directing Susan behind the heavy stage curtain.

"Come on," it's time to play. You too, sweet-cakes," she said to the assistant.

By the time Susan climbed the stairs and found her way to the large opening behind the curtain, Susan noticed that Carmen had removed her blouse and the buttons to her jeans were open. It wasn't long before Carmen stood in a white lace bra barely containing the perfectly shaped tits, and high cut, white lace panties that hugged her hips.

The DJ was removing his jeans when Carmen turned to face Susan.

"You need to be ready to answer the phone or check the doors if someone shows up," she instructed Susan. "You'll have the chance to play too. Don't be afraid, I know you're new to this."

Carmen knew that Susan was a virgin and had no experience with boys or sex. Carmen would always make fun of American girls that took sex too seriously. "You American girls wear your virginity like a badge of honor," she would chide Susan. "You find out too late that sex is fun and not just for having babies."

"Er, Ok," was all that Susan could say as she watched the DJ moving his big, dark hands around Carmen's naked tummy and back up to caress her tits.

"Come over here, Sweet-cakes," she said to the assistant, who seemed just as surprised as Susan at what was going on.

Carmen made quick work of removing the assistant's clothes and started to kiss him. The tall black man continued to kiss and caress her from behind. Before long she led both men over to sit on an old prop sofa backstage.

"You guys ready for this?" Carmen teased as she slowly swayed in front of them, caressing her breasts and running her hands down her sides and between her thighs. She knelt in front of them and slowly started stroking and kissing the two cocks. As Carmen alternated between the two men, Susan noticed that Carmen needed two hands to completely cover the DJ's black cock but easily manipulated the assistant's dick with one hand.

"Don't be shy, little one," said Carmen as she glanced over to Susan who still stood mesmerized from a distance. "I share," she grinned and went back to work on the two hard cocks in front of her.

Susan slowly inched her way toward the edge of the sofa. She was fascinated at Carmen's manipulating the two men who were under her complete control. Each would gently moan as she licked along the shaft and sucked the hard flesh into her mouth. Slurping sounds mixed with their sighs as she expertly manipulated each cock.

Susan leaned in close to the assistant while watching Carmen play with the young man. Then, while still gently stroking both cocks, she looked up at Susan and said, "Here, you play with this one for a while," indicating the assistant's dick. "Come on, it won't bite," she said which caused Susan to slowly reach out and take the hard cock in her hand. The flesh was warm, velvety, and soft and she could feel his heartbeat as blood flowed through it. She was amazed at how he moved his head and the subtle motions of his hips and even his hands as she stroked him and caressed his balls.

She inched closer, almost close enough to kiss the throbbing pink tip when suddenly he moaned loudly and thrust his hips toward her.

Susan pulled away from him just as he reached his orgasm and jets of semen flew onto the front of her sweatshirt, on her face and hair. She continued to gently stroke him until he became too sensitive and pulled his hips away. A few more spurts and his body went limp.

Carmen looked at Susan and smiled, "Look at what you did."

Then Susan realized she had long strings and globs of semen all across the front of her white sweatshirt.

"Shit," said Susan as she stood and moved away from the sofa to examine the mess. Embarrassed, the assistant stood and went to recover his clothes.

As if on cue, Carmen positioned herself on the sofa and said to the DJ, "Your turn," as she removed her panties and spread her legs.

Susan was enthralled at the contrast of the black man's dark skin against the smooth white skin of Carmen's thighs. He stroked his dick as he eagerly licked the pink folds between Carmen's legs. It wasn't long before she started moaning and moving her hips in the rhythm of his licking. Carmen looked at Susan with glazed eyes. "Go to my purse and get condoms," she said as a loud moan overtook her.

Susan hurriedly retrieved two small packets. Carmen took one and quickly positioned herself to put it on her lover. "Take this," she said to Susan handing her the second condom, "Get Sweet-cakes hard again. I want him to fuck my ass."

Susan watched Carmen lay back on the sofa as she pulled the tall black man to her. Expertly guiding his long black cock to her, she slowly moved her hips to meet his shaft. Susan was amazed as the long black cock slowly and gently worked into Carmen. As it did, Carmen's eyes opened wide and she let out a long hiss, "yessss," with a smile.

Susan looked over that the assistant who stood amazed at the scene before him. "Come on," said Susan as she coaxed him to the edge of the sofa and started manipulating his flaccid member. She enjoyed the feel of his dick, growing in her hand. She felt empowered as his body moved to the motions of her strokes. Kneeling down in front of him she slowly and gently took him in her mouth. "A little salty, musky, but not unpleasant," she thought. She tried duplicating how Carmen manipulated the men a few minutes before by licking and cupping his balls. Using her saliva to lubricate the foreskin as it slid over the pink head. She even hummed a little as she actually began to enjoy the power she had over him and the pleasure she was able to give him. She awkwardly opened the condom and started to position it over the hot shaft when, suddenly, he moaned his orgasm, and again, ribbons of semen streamed across her face and hair.

Moans and groans filled the air as Carmen and the DJ thrust against each other. They suddenly moved to the floor where Carmen ground against him, her body moving rhythmically at first. Then, almost uncontrollably, meeting his powerful, rapid thrusts as their need for release took control. Susan looked in awe as Carmen's face contorted, a loud guttural groan seemed to come from her inner depths. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead and her breathing was deep and labored. "Ohhhhh, yessss," as she collapsed and went limp.

The phone rang.

Susan hurriedly ran to the phone and answered.

"Yes, sir," she said in response to the speaker. "Yes, sir," she said again. "We'll be leaving in just a few minutes. Ah, yes, sir. It's all to facilitate better German-American relations. "

As she hung up the phone she said to everyone, "That's the duty officer. He's on his way to check the building."