Malta Fun

Story Info
Husband away with another woman, wife wants some fun as well.
3.1k words
4.39
12.3k
10
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Previously posted some years ago, this is not fiction.

A wife gets horny when left alone, sometimes you just have to let it happen...

Malta

The hot sun filled the Malta sky and had the temperature soaring above 30 degrees by 10 O'clock as Joy wandered out onto the room balcony fresh from her shower.

She was naked and still slightly wet but at 10 floors up she didn't feel exposed. Pulling up a lounger, she settled herself in the sun and looked out onto the fabulous views of Valletta harbour opening before her.

Her husband had left on a diving expedition at six that morning but not before slipping inside her warm pussy and leaving her leaking cum onto the bedsheet.

"Will you fuck Vincenzo while I'm away?" Her husband enquired before he left.

"Would you object?" She countered. "I know you are fucking your dive leader."

"No, as long as we can eat and drink free at his place afterwards!" He replied.

"Go! Get out you pimp," she retorted laughing.

Now, a few hours later, she was still horny and the ache in her pussy had not gone away.

Slipping a hand down between her legs, she started to play with her clit as her mind conjured up memories of some of her recent sexual activities.

Flashes of the other night when they had gone to a late club with a Sicilian restaurant owner they had befriended on an earlier trip, started to come back to her.

Vincenzo was fascinated by her blonde hair and milky skin, and nothing was too good for her and her husband at his restaurant or when he picked them up and took them to great, out of the touristy way places.

Joy, and Dan, both knew that Vincenzo had the "hots" for her but until the other night nothing had happened between them other than masses of overt Italian flirting.

Things had escalated when they were sitting in a dim side booth in a downtown club well into the early hours of the morning.

Vincenzo had let his hands wander over Joy's leg just below the hem line of her dress and as the night wore on it had got higher and higher until he was working his fingers under the thin silk of her knickers.

Joy was not chasing him away, and getting bolder he eased her legs apart and inserted a finger into her sodden pussy.

Dan was at the bar chatting to a particularly striking Maltese lady and clearly would not be back for some time.

Taking advantage of the situation, Vincenzo continued to finger Joy who now worked her hand onto his erect cock and began to rub him through his trousers.

Suddenly, Joy clamped her legs tightly on his hand and with a low moan, orgasmed right there in her seat.

She opened her eyes and smiled at Vincenzo.

"Soon I will make love to you, gorgeous lady" he whispered to her.

"I hope so" she replied.

Joy smiled to herself at the pleasant thoughts of that night and forcing herself to stop playing with her pussy, decided it was time to fuck Vincenzo.

Walking over to the wardrobe she picked out a soft, flowing dress with a flared hem that was just above her knees and showed her long legs off well as she walked.

Looking into her underwear draw she pouted and closed it again. Why bother? She was intent on getting fucked very soon and they would be a waste of time!

Skipping down the stairs, lifts are so not cool, she went out into the mid-morning sun.

She walked quickly over to the bus stop outside the hotel knowing that the regular Valletta bus would stop just outside his restaurant.

It would probably be full as usual but that would only add to her sensuousness. The thought of being packed in a bus with bodies touching Her's as she was on her way to a fucking had her almost coming as she waited impatiently.

Sure enough, the bus was full when it arrived and as she got on she deliberately pushed her way alongside a small group of Uni students holding onto the overhead rails.

Politely they made way for her and for the first few minutes tried to avoid bumping her as the bus made its way through the traffic.

Around her, the students were animatedly talking in Maltese, and she knew they were discussing her.

Wickedly, she dropped her hand and inadvertently brushed the front of the closest student's jeans and squeezed his cock.

His eyes almost popped out of his head but wasted no time in getting closer to Joy and slipped his hand round her waist and onto her pussy.

She melted back into him and allowed the young man to work on her.

His friends closed in around them and getting bolder, he worked his hand on her leg and lifted the flimsy materiel of her dress.

As his hot hand reached her soft inner thigh, she shuddered and opened her legs wider to allow him access to her sodden pussy.

Not to miss the chance he pushed his fingers roughly into Joy's pussy and finger fucked her. The others now got in on the act and each one made the most of her as they rode the bus.

Too soon her stop arrived, and she had to break free from the happy group and as she quickly rearranged herself, made for Vincenzo's door.

Vincenzo looked up from the table he was sat at as Joy opened the door.

She stood there with her legs slightly apart and the bright sunlight streaming through her thin dress. He could clearly see she had no underwear on under her light dress.

The look on her face made him smile as she slowly licked her lips.

He sat motionless as Joy walked provocatively toward him.

She straddled his lap and, sinking slowly down, kissed him fiercely. Her tongue pushing into his open mouth and hungrily searching for his.

No words were spoken as he lifted her up and laid her roughly on the nearest table.

He gasped again as she flopped back for him and spread her legs, exposing her freshly groped pussy.

Her shaved pussy had him transfixed, it was so lovely and new to him.

Pulling his trousers open, he quickly got his erect cock out and without waiting rammed it deep into her offered cunt.

Joy was so wet from what the young men on the bus had done to her Vincenzo's hot cock met no resistance.

Rutting wildly, they fucked hard and fast, no thought to anything else but the need to fuck.

With a grunt, Vincenzo grasped Joy's hips and rammed himself deep inside her, holding firmly, he pumped load after load of sperm into her hot body.

Joy screamed as her orgasm hit and her body shuddered as she felt him pumping his hot cum deep inside her cunt.

Slowly, Vincenzo pulled his twitching cock out of Joy's body.

He looked down at the woman under him and smiled at the stream of cum running from her swollen pussy.

"Hello Vincenzo" she purred. "I hope you enjoyed me?"

Vincenzo grinned at her and said in a loud voice "Hey Toni, lock the door, we have a blonde English guest to pleasure today."

Joy lifted herself up on her elbows as Vincenzo spoke to his waiter, Toni.

She was still spread open on the table where she had just been fucked and was startled at the sight of Toni walking toward her with a grin on his face.

Before she could react to Toni's unexpected presence, he was between her open legs and rubbing her cum filled cunt with one hand while releasing his erect cock with the other.

"Now Toni will fuck you good too" he grinned at her, pushing himself inside her cunt.

Unable to resist, she flopped back as he gripped her legs and roughly began ramming himself in and out of her body.

Initially, Joy was reluctant to have this stranger using her body so roughly but the more he fucked her, the more she enjoyed it.

Toni was long and hard, and his cock was starting to drive her toward an orgasm.

She abandoned any resistance as he drove deeper and deeper into her willing body.

His cock was filling her cunt and with Vincenzo's cum lubricating her hot pussy, it was driving her wild.

She reached up and gripped his body pulling him into herself with each stroke of his magnificent cock.

Vincenzo watched them fuck and played with his own cock, keen to get hard again and have more of this wonderful blonde woman.

Soon he was hard again, and moved to the other side of the table, as Joy gasped at Toni's rough fucking, he pushed himself into her mouth.

At first the cock made her gag, but Vincenzo held her head and fucked her mouth mercilessly and she soon began to milk him with her mouth and tongue.

Now she was totally at their mercy, not what she had planned but she had become their slut, and they were taking full advantage of her now.

Toni had her legs up on his shoulders and rammed himself as deep as he could into her hot pussy with enthusiasm.

Soon he reached the point of no return and emptied his balls deep in her cunt.

Joy gagged on the cock fucking her mouth as Toni pumped the cum inside her and felt him relax.

Almost at once Vincenzo stopped and withdrew his cock from her open mouth.

Toni let go of her legs and pulled his dripping cock from her sodden pussy. As he did so, a large amount of his cum ran from her cunt and down between the cheeks of her arse just as Vincenzo took his place.

Grinning down at her Vincenzo said, "I hope you will enjoy this as much as I will" and slowly and steadily pushed his erect cock against Joy's now lubricated arse.

Her eyes open wide as she realised what he was about to do to her.

At first, she was reluctant to have him in her arse, but Vincenzo was strong and he held her easily as he inserted his cock in her.

Toni was now pinning her upper body down as he began stripping her crumpled dress from her body and fondling her tits while his soft, cum dripping cock flopped against her face and neck leaving cum all over her.

The hard cock penetrating her arse had little to resist it as the juices from all three of them had lubricated her well.

With a steady push it got passed the muscles and slid easily inside her body. Joy moaned as it filled her, and she felt the familiar sensation of cock in her arse.

For a moment he lay still with his cock deep in her and then Vincenzo began to fuck her again.

Toni was all over her tits and face, kissing, nibbling, and biting her as the two of them used her body to pleasure themselves.

Joy abandoned herself to them and really began to enjoy being used in this way.

She found Toni's limp cock with her hand and began to play with him.

She wanted him hard again, and fucking her.

Vincenzo was steadily fucking her arse, not frantically as he had used her cunt, but slow, long thrusts which made her moan with pleasure at each deep thrust.

Too soon, Vincenzo stopped and became statue like for a moment before, with a shout, he ejaculated deep inside her.

He crumpled forward and wrapped his arms around Joy as she lay panting and damp with sweat below him, withdrawing himself only when his cock had gone limp and stopped pumping cum into her.

She had been unable to get Toni hard again and now, after the arse fuck, she was pleased about that, aware that he would probably want her arse as well and Vincenzo had ravaged her enough for the moment.

All three of them were spent and Toni went and brought a bottle of wine and three glasses.

Joy saw herself in the large mirror on one of the walls.

Still laid on the table, she was now naked and propped up on one arm. Her dress was a crumpled heap on the floor and her hair was a total mess and full of cum. Vincenzo's and Toni's cum was still running from her cunt and arse.

She was not the blonde guest, Vincenzo had described her as only a short while earlier and more a blonde whore, and she knew they hadn't finished with their guest just yet...

Joy had managed to get off the table but after the fucking she had just received and the glass of wine, she was a little unsteady on her feet.

Vincenzo reached out for her and pulled her to him on the chair he was sat on.

She sank onto his lap but his time there was no hard cock to penetrate her used body.

His free hand snaked round her waist and rested lightly on her exposed pussy.

Both he and Toni were naked from the waist down having shed their trousers sometime during fucking Joy on the table.

One glass of wine later and Toni started to talk animatedly to Vincenzo in Italian. He kept motioning toward a large leather couch when his eyes weren't fixed on Vincenzo's fingers dipping in and out of Joy's sodden pussy.

Both men were now semi erect, and Joy knew they were talking about what they wanted to do to her.

Vincenzo nodded in agreement to Toni and told Joy that they were going to double fuck her, and she should be a good girl and let them.

Joy smiled inwardly to herself, they thought that this would be something new to her, it certainly wasn't, but she feigned ignorance and made him explain it to her.

She acted shocked when he told her that they would fuck her like in porn movies with one of them in her cunt and the other in her arse.

"Wait," she said, "you can do anything you want to me, if Dan and I eat free for the rest of our trip."

"Deal" said Vincenzo and Toni grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the couch.

He sat down with his erect cock like a tent pole in front of him and ordered Joy to sit on it, taking it in her arse as she faced Vincenzo.

Joy did as she was told and gently lowered herself onto his cock, slowly taking him all the way inside until she was sat on his thighs.

She moaned softly as he filled her and leaned back onto his chest as he groped her tits and nibbled her ears.

Toni was unable to sit still, and he began a slow circular hip movement under her which was making her feel even better.

Vincenzo now got between her legs and slipped two fingers into her pussy.

Joy closed her eyes and submitted fully to them both.

Still with her eyes closed, she moaned and began to pant as his hard cock penetrated her cunt and slipped inside her hot body.

Slowly, very slowly, the two men started gently fucking her together as she moaned with pleasure, loving the feeling of being totally filled with cock in such a way.

Joy was the first to start to orgasm and her cries of pleasure triggered the men one after another as she was again pumped with hot, sticky cum deep in her body.

Toni still held her by the hips with his still semi rigid cock up her arse. Vincenzo eased back, and his cock came out of her pussy dripping cum onto the couch.

He looked down at her still impaled on Toni. He was holding her firmly, not letting her get off his cock, as he wanted this blonde woman forever.

Joy closed her eyes and rested on Toni. She was sated and the warmth from his body made her feel good. The cock in her arse had shrunken a little and felt rather pleasant in her.

Vincenzo smiled inwardly and could not resist the temptation to photograph Joy, spread wide on Toni with his cock still visibly penetrating her body, her milky white skin contrasting with Toni's Mediterranean colouring.

Toni would cherish that photo!

"Here, girl, put this back on, and make yourself as decent as possible, I have to open soon, and we cannot have a naked English woman parading in my restaurant before lock in." Laughed Vincenzo.

"Will you stay longer today, Joy?" Vincenzo asked.

"Will you get hard again?" She countered.

"The customers?" he replied.

"I only fuck customers when they pay me!" Was her reply and they all burst into fits of giggling.

For the rest of the afternoon, when the lunch customers had gone, Vincenzo and Toni used Joy whenever they wanted.

The camera was also much in use.

Her dress, hair and body were covered in patches of cum and small bruises where they had held her as she was fucked until Toni decided that it would be a good idea to strip her and clean her down before the evening guests arrived.

Vincenzo agreed so they took their blonde guest and stood her naked in the cleaning room.

The two men gently sponged her down with warm water, cleaning their cum from her ravaged body.

It was all Joy could do to stand as they did it and she slumped back onto a table.

They fucked her again.

Finally, semi recovered, Joy pulled the crumpled dress over her body and sat down with a bottle of wine.

Vincenzo came up to her and holding her face in his big hands, kissed her tenderly.

"You are wonderful, my English blonde, it is so rare to be able to make love to a blonde here, and shaven pussies' are even rarer," he said.

Joy giggled, "I've loved being fucked by you both, so strong and virile, I didn't expect Toni to fuck me as well, but he is very good."

"I will cum here again when my husband is diving and you can have me anyway you want," she whispered, as the first evening guests came in the door.

"Now will you phone the hotel and leave a message for Dan to come round here when he gets back from fucking his dive leader. I want him to see me in this state in the place I spent the day."

"Also ask them to tell him, his wife has already paid the bill," she said.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers