The Teacher

Story Info
Rosie encounters her old Professor in the library.
2.6k words
4.33
11.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking anatomy! It has always been the subject that I struggled with the most at high school, and now at University. I passed the exam in my first semester, but only just. I've decided to dedicate my summer break to really study anatomy and physiology, without the pressure of deadlines and exams, to really smash pathophysiology of disease in my second year. At least it looks like it's going to storm soon and declining the offer from my friends to go to the beach wasn't such a bad idea after all. Getting into Medicine was not easy, but it made my dad proud and due to my daddy issues, it made me happy to know he was finally proud of me.

It is so quiet and peaceful in the library it makes me feel like I have walked into my mother's house. Feels like home. Aisles and aisles of dusty books, old mahogany wood that gives a library a beautiful rich feel. This is how a library should be. And to make matters even better, there is no one else around. The library is all mine. Is there a better way to spend a stormy summer's day?

I find my spot in a dark corner; my back is up against the wall of the library giving me a full view of whoever comes in and out. There is a row of medical books and journals to my left. They make me a little anxious, thinking about all the things I still need to learn.

A few hours pass and I am in need of coffee. I noticed that the storm has started too. Great. I don't want to get my textbooks or laptop wet so I decide to leave them in the library. The coffee shop is only around the corner and no one has come into the library the whole time I have been here.

Much to my surprise the coffee shop is quiet today. The storm must have kept people away. I can be so impatient sometimes, especially when it is something I need, so I will be skipping back to the library one happy little girl.

On my return, I noticed another dedicated soul in the library. I wonder what he is studying... Wait, why is he sitting right next to my things? Oh, there goes my good mood. For fucks sake dude, you have a whole library why must you sit near me! Maybe he didn't see your things- as if he couldn't. Wait, is that Professor Liam? You would think I would have noticed his ego before I noticed it was him. Makes sense that he is sitting near me then as I am sure he also needs the textbooks I need. After all, he was my anatomy lecturer last year. I am still pissed but maybe I was too quick to anger. He might be able to help me. He was much more striking than I remembered from class. But in class, I was probably too focused on the textbook to really look at him. I forgot just how devastatingly beautiful this man is. Not just his mind is brilliant, his jawline is strong, his lips are full and those eyes. Those stunning, alluring green eyes that demand respect and mean business.

Do I say hello considering we are practically sitting in each other's laps or do I leave him to it? Surely I should say hello but why do I feel a little embarrassed?

"Hey Liam, it's Rosie from the first session. How are you?" No one else was in the library so I didn't mind speaking loudly. Normally I would get so cranky at other people for being so loud and distracting me. Wish I had the confidence to tell people to shut the fuck up.

"Yes Rosie, I remember you quite well. How are you?"

The way he asks me in that low voice makes me feel like his words are ropes, wrapping around my body, fixing me to the spot, tightening and sending quivers through my flesh. It almost felt quite seductive and flirty. And an all too familiar ache starts low in my stomach. I really need to get laid, it's been way too long.

"Ahh good thanks. What brings you here today?" I ask in a very unnatural tone, also trying to be sexy but it doesn't come as easy to me as it does to Liam... apparently. Why am I trying to be sexy for my teacher? Shit. I repeat in my head "you can not fuck your teacher, you can not fuck your teacher, YOU CAN NOT FUCK YOUR TEACHER!". I try to rationally talk myself down-he's your teacher, and you're horny because it's almost your period, and you are bored from studying all day. You know what you get like Rosie, get your mind out of the gutter.

I don't even listen to his response, all I can focus on is his lips when he speaks. Those lips look like they could really fuck a girl up. I want him to fuck me up. My mind wanders off to thinking about kissing them, running my tongue along them, biting them.

"Hmm sorry, what was that?" Pay attention girl!

"I asked what it is you are studying?"

"Oh, anatomy and physiology actually."

"You passed my class," he says in more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah I did. I just want to make sure that it is cemented into my brain before I start studying how disease takes over the body" my response comes out quite nervous. Can't really be sexy while talking about disease.

"Well Rosie, would you like some help?"

I wasn't sure if it was a genuine offer, but within a few minutes we are sitting next to each other going over the cardiovascular system. There are three textbooks open and my laptop. My brain, yet again, is fried with information. I do not know how he retains this much information. I am getting more turned on knowing how sexy his mind is too. My hands go up to cup my face and I let out a loud sigh. Liam looks at me, his lips turn into a half smile which just melts me to my core. I must look like a deer in headlights.

"Break time" Liam demands.

"Thank God, I just need to go stretch my legs," I responded.

"Okay, I'll come with you."

We walk together, back further into the library. At a certain point I realise he is leading me, and I just follow like a lamb, not even aware where he is taking me. We stop in a dark aisle surrounded by books on all sides. Books that hadn't been opened for who knows how long. Lucky there is a dim light in the corner otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see anything. It is that dark that there is only a silhouette of Liam, who is now standing over the top of me. I start to feel something crawl on me but quickly realise it's Liam's hands stroking my arm. Tingles shoot up my arm to my neck and straight back down to my pussy. Fuck.

"You have been working so hard Rosie, I am so proud of your dedication to your study. I'd like you to feel how hard it has made me."

OH MY FUCKING GOD. Liam takes my hand and places it on the outside of his jeans. Hard is all I can feel. Rock fucking hard.

"You look like you need to release some tension Rosie, I want to make you come so you can focus back on your study. Is that something you want?" This God of a man is so good at making a question sound like a command. I can feel that ache in my lower stomach coming back much, much stronger. And without being conscious of what my body is doing, I nod.

"I asked, do you want me to make you come, whore?" I feel the gush of my arousal soak my panties. I can smell just how wet I am. My face starts to turn crimson knowing Liam can probably smell me too.

"Umm yes please sir..." and before I have even finished the sentence his mouth is on mine. The kiss starts slow and passionate. I moan into his mouth as his tongue finds mine crashing in my mouth. He breaks our kiss and slowly looks me up and down, instructing me to pull my soaking white panties down to my knees. I obey. Liam then brings his hand down to my very wet entrance and slides two fingers inside me. He pushes me hard against the bookcase and moves his fingers inside me. Twenty minutes ago he was just my teacher, now with a few words he had exposed me, made me his whore, and I had done nothing to stop him. I let him. I even wanted him to do more.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours, slut." I obey, like the good whore I am. Liam sticks his fingers inside my mouth.

"Now suck." I look him in the eyes as I slowly suck my juices off of his fingers.

"Good girl Rosie."

Liam drops to his knees and pulls my panties off my body. He slowly rises, looking at me dead in the eye and takes my panties up to his nose and inhales. He kisses me again, this time sucking on my lips to taste my own pussy.

"Rosie baby, you smell so good. I bet you taste even better girl. I am going to taste you now."

"Yes Sir," I replied, not that he was waiting for permission.

Liam shoves my panties into my mouth and drops to his knees. He lifts my left leg up around his shoulder and smiles before pressing his tongue against my swollen clit. Luckily I have my panties in my mouth because I cry out a moan. My hands grip onto the edge of the bookcase. Oh heavens, this is actually heaven. His tongue licks and sucks against my clit while going down and forcing his tongue into my entrance over and over again. My whole body is convulsing as a wave of pleasure rushes over me. "Oh my God, I'm coming" I cry, muffled through my panties. Liam stands back up and growls in my ear.

"That's right whore, I am your God and I am not even close to being done with you yet."

He starts to undo the buckle on his belt while kissing me. I am still shaking from my orgasm. My words and body are failing me as I can barely process the feelings coursing through me. He removes the belt from his jeans and orders me to remove my top and my bra. The way he is watching me undress is like he is a hungry lion ready to pounce on his prey. He takes my breasts in his mouth and licks my hard nipples. Pleasure is shooting to my pussy again and I'm so ready for him. He picks me up and carries me to the end of the aisle where there is an empty shelf that looks like it's been waiting for books for years. It was not a book, but my naked body that was thrown onto it. Displayed for him to see. He grabs his belt and ties my hands together and pulls them above my head, making my breasts bounce.

"So beautiful when you are at my mercy, Rosie. Look at you presented there, legs spread waiting for my cock. Such a good slut."

I need to find this guy's address and send him my therapy bill because I can not handle this.

I beg him " Please fuck me... I need to be filled by you please." Here comes that ever impatient Rosie.

I should be ashamed at how much I'm begging my teacher to fuck me but I'm well passed any such rational thoughts. I feel his rock hard cock glide up and down my slit, making his cock nice and wet.

"I am going to fuck you now Rosie. I'm going to fuck you... hard" the lowered growl when he says hard makes my heart skip a beat. Next thing I know he is inside me thrusting so hard I feel him in my abdomen. Liam continues to thrust into me as his right hand grips around my neck and starts to choke me. He slams my head back against the wall as his grip tightens. Tears threaten to enter my eyes as I am fighting for air and being thoroughly fucked. Liam pulls out of me as he begins to feel my pussy tighten around his cock as I'm close to another explosive orgasm.

"Did I tell you that you could come yet baby"? He says to me in a cheeky tone.

Liam removes the belt from my hands and says "Get on your knees girl and open that pretty little mouth of yours and take my cock all the way in the back of your throat."

I look up at Liam with a smile on my face, exposing my dimples, and respond "yes sir."

What Liam doesn't know is that in that moment I would suck his cock for the rest of my life if he had asked me to. I feel so content, so happy, even though I'm being used like his little sex toy. Here I am down on my knees servicing him, when I'm actually the one in complete control. While my mouth is sucking, licking, gagging and spitting on cock, I feel like a fucking boss. The Goddess if you will. And I am fucking loving it. Liam grabs my head and fucks my mouth as I gag on his length.

"You take my cock well Rosie, maybe I will reward you now and cum in that perfect cunt of yours".

Liam forces me up from my knees and bends me over so my ass and pussy is exposed for the taking. Liam runs his tongue from my dripping centre up to my tight asshole in slow licks that make me scream out in pleasure- I'm dimly aware there may be others in the library now, but I'm passed caring- I feel Liam stand up behind me and again I feel that rock hard cock threaten to enter me. I scream at him "Please fuck me, please fuck your whore" and in one quick move he is inside me, penetrating me in long deep strokes..

"Open that mouth of yours again whore and suck these fingers and make them wet so I can fuck your ass with them while my cock is in this dripping pussy". I have never been spoken to like that, and certainly never had double penetration before but I can not wait to have my holes full at once. Liam slides his fingers inside my ass and I swear I am about to pass out from the pleasure this man is bringing me.

I scream out "thank you, sir" as I explode all around him.

He pulls his finger out of my ass, grabs a hold of my hips and fucks me so hard the dust floating through the dim light turns into sparkling stars. The next thing I feel is hot liquid pouring out into my ass as Liam's body shivers from his orgasm. We both lay there for a moment before the teacher said to me "well, I think you may need help with your study more often".