All Comments on 'The Teacher's Assistant'

by warpedmuser

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape story

If you like rape, you'll get through this one. Nothing erotic here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I

I enjoyed it. I hope there are more books to follow

Nik333Nik333about 8 years ago
On a regular basis

I know this question is asked on a regular basis but why come to the non consent / reluctance category of you are going to get you knickers in a knot ? The section name alone is self explanatory . I enjoyed this story a great deal and would love to see it continue . *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

great rape story, loved it. can't wait to have more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!!!

Amazing story. I hope to see a continuation of the story.

warpedmuserwarpedmuserabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hello & Thank You

Thank you everyone who had taken the time to read my story. This is my first attempt at submitting a story (and without using an editor) and I am very encouraged by the kind comments and to the people who have favorited this story. Initially I just want to submit this story as a standalone because I never expected anybody to want a continuation. So I decided to continue and am in the process of writing Part 2 of Brian and Megan's story. It is going to take me a while as I've just written 1400 words and not even halfway through yet. Then I will have to ask an available editor to improve the overall quality of this story and hopefully make it an enjoyable read to you all. Thank you so, so much for the support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
update ?

When is it getting updated ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous