The Teacher's Deal

Story Info
Izabel failed her science test...how far will she go to pass.
1.2k words
3.48
31.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izabel was a petite sexy girl. At 19 years of age, she was the leader of the gymnastics team. She was really flexible, but most of all she was surprisingly beautiful. She had a nice perky ass and little boobs. She was a natural blonde, and her charisma attracted quite a few men around her. As gifted she was in her looks and gymnastics, she wasn't that lucky in school.

Izabel really lacked in studies, especially science. She failed 1 year and had to repeat another year at school. This year her grades were decent and she was somehow going to pass the test, provided she passed her science final test.

Izabel gave her test, and 2 days after she went to see her results. She failed! It was really important for her to pass this test. If she would've managed to pass this year, she would've got a scholarship into UCLA. Her gymnastic career was ruined. She went to the teacher, regarding her marks.

Izabel: Hello Mr. Wood! May I come in?

Mr. Wood: Oh Izabel! Come in, I wanted to talk to you anyways!

Izabel: Yes, it's regarding my science test!

Mr. Wood: Yes Izabel, you've failed the test! I'm afraid but you will have to repeat another school year!

Izabel: No sir! Please! I've got a scholarship from UCLA! My gymnastics career will be ruined! Please sir can't you just pass me!

Mr. Wood: No Izabel! I'm sorry but I can't do that!

Izabel started crying. She knew her life's wasted

Mr. Izabel: Mr. Wood! (sobbing) Please! I would do anything!

Mr. Wood started at Izabel. She was wearing a mini school girl skirt and shirt on top. She was wearing normal panties. It was surprising, but Izabel was a virgin. She was really naïve and didn't know a lot about sex.

Mr. Wood -- Anything?

Izabel: Uhm... Yeah... anything? (sobbing)

Mr. Wood: Okay so I'm researching on female fluids! I need some practical material for that. Gimme your panties!

Izabel: What?! Are you crazy!

Mr. Wood: Okay! Out of the room now! Don't ask me for changing grades again! And I'll make sure I mark your science next year more strictly!

Izabel: No! Please!

Mr. Wood: Then gimme your panties!

Izabel slowly reached down her skirt and removed her panties and took off her panties. She was ashamed. She handed over the panties to Mr. Wood. Mr. Wood sniffed them.

Mr. Wood: Ahhh!

Izabel: What are you doing! Stop! It's for research!

Mr. Wood: Yeah! I'm observing the smell! It's perfect! The perfect smell of cunt! Little fluids too!

Mr. Wood: Okay! Now show me your vagina!

Izzabel: No! Not at all! We agreed till panties only!

Mr. Wood: I'm making the deal here! And also it's just for the research and visual aid!

Izabel was helpless. She had no option. She slowly lifted her skirt, exposing her nice little cunt. She had a big bush growing inside

Mr. Wood: My god! Don't you take care of it? It's completely covered with the tush!

Izabel: Uhm...

Mr. Wood: Come here... I'll have to shave it... I can barely see it!

Izabel: What? No! You dirty perv! You said you just wanted to see it for research purposes!

Mr. Wood: Yes! But I can't see it! Either you let me shave it or forget about the grades!

Izabel: Uhm... ok! But promise you won't touch me there!

Mr. Wood: Promise! Its just for research!

Mr. Wood seated on his table.

Mr. Wood: Spread your legs!

Izabel spread her legs, exposing her bush! Mr. Wood slowly shaved her pussy. He touched Izabel on her thighs, sliding his hands near her cunt. Izabel had never experienced anything like that. Izabel had never masturbated! Mr. Wood's touch shook her... she was really wet down there.

Mr. Wood: Done!

Mr. Wood then noticed how wet she is.

Mr. Wood: Izabel, is that...

He touched her clit and her pussy lips... Izabel gasped a little moan

Izabel: Ahmhhhh... stop... I told you no touching!

Mr. Wood: You really want no touching! Your lil cunt tells a different story

He took his fingers and poked Izabel's cunt. Izabel screamed and tried to get free. Mr. Wood held her tightly.

Mr. Wood: My god! Your so tight! Wait... are you...

Izabel didn't reply

Mr. Wood: My god! You're virgin! Look how wet you are!

Mr. Wood further took his fingers deep inside Izabel and showed him his wet fingers from Izabel's liquids

Mr. Wood: Look at my finger! Its all wet! C'mon Izabel accept it... don't be ashamed

Izabel: Amphaaah... no!... stop.... Ahhhh!

Mr. Wood: No Izabel... remove your skirt right now... or forget UCLA!

Izabel was shocked... she couldn't believe what she heard. She took her skirt off. Mr. Wood unbuttoned Izabel's short exposing her breasts. He played with her nipples... often twisting them.

Izabel: Ouch! Oh yeah.... Amphaaaah! Please... this.... Ahhh!... this is wrong!

Ignoring Izabel, Mr. Woof kept playing Izabel's lil tits. He took his hands and paced it on Izabels's tight little cunt. It was radiating heat... he then stimulated her clitoris

Izabel: Ahhhhhh! Oh yeah! Amphaaaah!

Mr. Wood: That's a good girl!

Mr. Wood took Izabel and layed her down his table. He went down and started licking her body. He kissed her stomach reaching down her thighs... finally licking her clit... and then her juicy lips. Izabel went crazy... she couldn't hold it anymore

Izabel: Ahmphaaah! Oh yeah! I've never felt like that! Ou! Ahhhh! Yes! Amphaaah!

Mr. Wood: You taste so good!

Izabel: Amphaaah! Yeah! Lick it all! Lick my juices! Amphaaah! Yeah! Right there! Yes!

Mr. Wood kept licking... after some time Mr. Wood made her cum! She had an intense orgasm causing her to pant

Izabel: Fuck! That was so good...

Mr. Wood unbuttoned his pants taking his dick out

Mr. Wood: Lick this big boy clean... will you?

Izabel: Yes... with pleasure...

Mr. Wood... call me daddy

Izabel: Yes daddy...

Mr. Wood deepthroated Izabel for quite a while...

Izabel: Mpghmhpjghhhh!

Mr. Woody: Keep sucking! Good girl! Where should I cum?

Mr. Woody was holding Izabel's mouth for a while... he took it out for an answer

Izabel: In my mouth daddy... yes!.... Gmphhhmphhh! (breathing heavily)

Mr. Wood came in Izabels' mouth and she drank it all.

Mr. Wood: Show me you finished it!

Izabel took his tongue out! She had finished it all! Her makeup was ruined form makeup, and she looked like a cheap slut...

Mr. Wood: Good girl! I see you like obeying orders! Now tell me why daddy wanted you to finish it?

Izabel: Daddy cares for me... he wants me to finish my food... like a good girl... now he would help me stretch my holes...

Izabel was not in senses... she was very horny. Mr. Wood pulled her and thrusted his cock little by little inside her. She was screaming with plain and pleasure...

Izabel: Ouch! Ahhmpaaah! Fuck... yessssss!

Mr. Wood slowly thrusted his dick inside Izabel's... his dick was above average but Izabel's hole was so tight she couldn't take it all. With second thrust... Mr. Wood forced his dick all inside!

Izabel: Ouch! Fuck... take it out.... Ahhhhhh! Ouch... Ampahaaah!

Mr. Wood: I'm gonna show you who owns this pussy... now shut up and enjoy

After few painful thrusts Izabel started enjoying Mr. Wood's dick... she was moaning wildly

Izabel: Yes! Deeper! Deeper DEEPER! Oh yes! Amphaaaah! Fuck... don't stop daddy...

Mr. Wood: Yes... I won't... and you dare not cum until I tell you to, understand?!

Izabel: Yes dady! Fuck me hard... like a little slut I am... yes daddy!... don't stop!

Mr. Wood continued to fuck Izabel for another 30 minutes

Suddenly someone knocked on the door....

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2