Ex Sister-in-law

Story Info
A bad breakup turns into a good relationship.
12.9k words
4.75
28.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

I hated my ex and didn't really like her sister and family right now either. Carol been the one caught fucking her boss by his wife which is why we'd gotten divorced but her whole damn family backed her right from her sister Heather to her parents, Ron and Barb. Fortunately, the boss's wife had been smart enough to snap a few pics and a bit of video of the two of them when she came home early one day so when it came to court there was no doubt that she'd been fucking someone else. Heather was 4 yrs. younger than Carol - pretty much a kid when Carol and I started dating but had certainly grown into a great looking woman; blonde, fit, bratty but sometimes you could see a bit of a wild streak in there and at least not as much a 'princess' as her sister but she never bloomed in the chest department. Carol had been an easy 36DD but I doubt that Heather even made it to a B cup. Both Carol and Heather got their looks from Barb, she'd had Carol when she was just 19 but even now at about 45, she could easily pass for under 40. Even though Ron was about 15yrs older than Barb it seemed that they had a good marriage. It had been almost a year since I'd seen her but as far as I knew, Heather was still single and working as a consultant/procedures manager for a manufacturing company.

We'd married young, I was 20 & she was 18 and I'd worked hard in computer programming ever since so we could have the things we wanted. Of course, she tried to make it look like it was my fault - I was never home (because I was trying to make enough money to keep her happy and when I was home, we often ended up arguing) and I was always too tired to keep her satisfied sexually (that's what happens when you're working 10hr days). Also, I must have been cheating on her because I was never home (back to the 10hr days) and I didn't appreciate everything she did to look sexy (because it was all the money that I was making that she was spending). Thankfully between my lawyer and the judge, her whole sob story fell flat and there was no alimony and when everything was done, it was about a 65-35 split of every asset she listed to the court in my favour. Carol's final words as the court was adjourned was, "Marc, if this is the last time I have to see you, I'll be a happy lady."

Much to the delight of some of the court staff who I'm pretty sure were already tired of listening to her whining, I simply replied, "by all means be happy but you'll sure as hell never be a lady!"

Through the whole thing (it dragged on for over 8 months - pretty much one month for every year we'd been married), her family made it a point to throw nasty looks/comments my way any time they could. Once my anger subsided (a little), I realized it was likely a good thing that we were divorced because I'd never have been able to make enough money to keep her happy and it would have been far worse if we'd had kids.

The house was sold, contents divided, we each kept a car and I bought a small house out in the country (she hated the country and insisted we live in one of the upscale city areas). As things settled and I was unpacking, I came across a box of old papers and started going through them. I found one that had me smiling, laughing and enjoying myself for the first time in almost a year - it was the joint ownership of a cabin that her family had bought the year we were married. It was pretty rustic but it was right on a small lake and the thought was that we'd all work together to renovate it. Ok, Ron wasn't in good enough shape to do much, Heather was single so most of the work was left to me. We'd all chipped in on it and her parents, us and her sister all had equal shares. The best part was that to avoid collections (she'd declared bankruptcy just before we got married), 'our' share was solely in my name. What made me laugh was that she'd forgotten to list it in the assets so now that the divorce was finalized, she had no direct claim on it. With everything else going on, I'd pretty much forgotten about it because it had been about 2yrs since I'd been there. As soon as I'd gotten things nicely fixed up, Carol seemed to make sure that I was working anytime the family wanted to get together there and any time I was available she never wanted to go.

Along with the ownership was a schedule signed by all of us as to who got to use the cabin when - basically starting on a Saturday the first week of any month was her parents, the second week was her sister, the third week was us and the last week was open to anyone who wanted to be there.

As I looked at it, an idea started to form and I started working out the details. I knew things would likely get ugly but I took a couple of weeks off work, packed up what I needed and paperwork in hand headed to the cabin on the third Saturday of the month. I figured I'd have a week of peace and then enjoy the fireworks if anyone came up the last week and found I'd be staying there that week too.

Saturday

It was about a 4hr drive so I got there just after lunch. It looked like no one had been here for a bit so it needed a quick cleaning but by mid-afternoon I'd already been down for a swim in the lake, had a few drinks and got a campfire built for that evening. Once it got dark, there was just enough wind to keep the bugs away so with some rum, mix and ice in a cooler I went out to enjoy the fire. Strangely enough, even though it had been Carol that insisted we buy a part of the cabin, she didn't like coming here because there wasn't any wifi, cable TV and for the first couple of years there was only an outhouse.

I had a nice supper, a few more drinks, a campfire and went to bed. I was already more relaxed than I'd been in years.

Sunday

I was so used to getting up early for work that I woke up at 6am but when I remembered where I was, I rolled over and went back to sleep until just after 9. The weather was perfect, clear, sunny and already nice and warm. The rest of the day was spent enjoying the sun, going for a dip every so often to cool off and enjoying a few drinks. I'd had supper and was just enjoying another campfire when I saw headlights coming up the road.

I thought maybe one of the neighbours had seen the fire and wanted to make sure everything was ok. What I wasn't expecting was the 'Marc, what the fuck do you think you're doing here?" when my ex-sister in law got out of the car.

With as straight a face as possible, I told her, "Well, it's the third Sunday of the month so I figured I'd come up here for the week - or two."

"That's what you think...I've been trying to get time to come here on my week and couldn't make it work so I'm here for this week and now that you and Carol aren't together, you don't have any right to be here."

Now I couldn't hold back the smile, "On the contrary, when the cabin was bought, it was only my name on the title because of her bankruptcy, not the two of us and she didn't list it with the assets so I guess 'our' share is now 'my share'!"

I knew there'd be fireworks but holy shit was she pissed - at her parents for letting me be the one on our portion of the ownership, at her sister for not including it with the assets and especially at me for 'daring' to come to the cabin at all. After she was done ranting, she tried calling her parents but as usual there wasn't a cell signal so with a big, "I'm not fucking leaving" she proceeded to take her stuff inside.

I just watched and when she headed for the master bedroom I said, "Nope, that's where I'm sleeping - you can have the spare room if you want!"

That got another huge string of expletives followed with, "you might as well enjoy yourself tonight because tomorrow when I get ahold of mom and dad, they'll get the cops to come and kick you off"

I didn't say anything, I just smiled and went back to the fire. By the time I called it a night, she'd already gone to bed and it wasn't long before I was asleep.

Monday

When I woke up, I hoped that maybe when she got up, she'd be a bit calmer but apparently seeing me sitting there in my boxer's having breakfast wasn't exactly what she was expecting so she stormed out and the next thing I knew she was heading back down the road as fast as she could go. As much as I hoped she'd just stay gone, I knew that was too much to ask for and sure enough an hour or so later she was back, followed by a very unhappy looking cop.

When they got out, she started yelling at me again (not sure why this time) until the officer told her to be quiet so he could talk to me. He said that he'd talked with the 'owners' and since I was now divorced from their daughter, I had no legal right to be here and would have to leave or be charged with trespassing. I didn't say anything the whole time he was talking and when he finished, I handed him both the joint deed and the signed usage agreement. He read them both, looked at me, looked at Carol and said "Well, I'm no lawyer but from what I can see here, Marc has 1/3 legal title to the property and this week shows as his to be here so there's nothing I can do." Then he looked at me and said, "other than remove Carol if you don't want her here on your week."

I just smiled a bit and said, "No, unlike her I'm willing to share - she can stay or leave but I won't force her to go."

"Ya, good luck then!" and with that he got back into his cruiser and left.

"You think you're so fucking smart, don't you? Well, I'm not leaving so you'll just have to deal with me being here for the rest of the week."

I didn't say anything - I just went inside, pulled out some cold meat, made a sandwich and had a drink with lunch. I'd figured that I'd have one week of peace and quiet and then a week of fireworks but it looked like it was going to be two weeks of fireworks but I was certainly up to the challenge. I just shot her a "Ok, whatever - I'm going for a swim" and headed to the lake. Part way there and idea popped to mind so I had a nice swim and then walked back to the cabin - naked.

When I stepped inside and Heather looked over, she said, "What the fuck - put some clothes on!"

"Na, I don't think so, after all its private property and technically I'm the only one that's supposed to be here anyway. Of course, you can always leave."

"Fuck you! At least now I can see one more reason why Carol was fucking her boss - it doesn't look like you'd be much good to her in bed!"

I'd figured she'd find some way to turn it back onto me so all I said was, "lake's a bit cold" and went on with my afternoon plans of doing nothing other than laying in the hammock and enjoying a few drinks. After an hour or so of enjoying the sun, I went back inside and Heather started with, "Well, if it's isn't little-di...." and stopped. When I looked her way, I could see her looking at my crotch. It had been nice and warm in the hammock and now I was hanging a good 6" lower than I had been when I came out of the lake.

"You were saying?"

She tried to pretend she hadn't been looking at my junk and failed miserably but managed to mumble, "Well, maybe not that little but certainly not big enough to really get a woman going."

I couldn't resist a quick, "Oh, kinda like your tits - but at least your nipples show nicely!" and went back outside with another drink before she could say anything else. We pretty much avoided each other for the rest of the day and she never even came out when I had a campfire that night.

Tuesday

I made sure my door was half open when I went to bed and knowing she'd have to go right by my door in the morning to go to the bathroom, as soon as I heard her stirring, it only took a few strokes to get my cock from 'morning wood' to 'hard as rock' and flipped the sheet mostly off.

I wasn't sure she'd look but when I heard a soft, "holy fuck!" I knew she had. Sure, my cock was pretty small when it was cold and bigger when it was warmer but when I was hard it was just under 9" and quite thick. I had to hold back a laugh when I heard her bang into the hall cabinet, likely because she was still trying to look at my cock.

She was a lot quieter at breakfast than she'd been the morning before and after we were done, I went out to spend some time in the hammock totally nude. A few minutes later she came out and said she was going to go for a swim. When I looked over, she had on a very brief bikini - thong style bottom that wouldn't have covered her pussy hair if there'd been any and an equally small top. I was pretty sure I caught a bit of a smile when she noticed me looking and there was a definite twitch to her ass as she walked down to the lake.

After being in the water for a bit, she came back and said, "you're right, the water is a bit cold" but unlike my cock, the cold did nothing to shrink her nipples, on the contrary they were hard and pushing like finger tips against the thin fabric of her top.

She noticed me looking and said, "Oh, so now you're going to lay there naked and perv my nipples are you?"

"Kind of like you were perving my hardon this morning - except I haven't walked into anything yet! Still think it's not big enough?"

That got a bit of a blush out of her before she tried to dig herself out with, "Ok, I'll admit It's a lot bigger than I thought. If you know how to use it, you might actually get a woman to cum." and then looked at me to see if I was going to reply or not.

I just looked at her for a second or two before slowly replying, "Oh I certainly can - but not before I give her at least 2 or 3 orgasms with my tongue first!"

I smiled as she swallowed and I'm sure without even knowing, licked her lips before turning and heading inside. I figured she'd be gone for a while so was a little surprised when she came back out with a drink, a sandwich and sat down in the lounger near me. She sat so I could easily see the swell of her pussy against the thin strip of fabric.

Ok, I thought - if she wants to tease me then I was fine with enjoying the view. Of course, as I enjoyed, I started getting harder. At first, I tried to stop it but then figured 'what the fuck' and just let myself get hard. The sandwich was soon gone and so was the first drink, and then the second. When she went in for another refill, I shifted so she'd easily be able to see me on the way back to the lounger and for the second time in the day she should have been paying more attention to where she was going except this time she actually tripped, fell and spilled her drink.

I was just going to laugh when I looked and could see from her face that she'd actually hurt herself so I got out of the hammock and went over to help her into her chair. I went inside, grabbed a bag, a cloth and some ice for her ankle and put it on her ankle. The drinks must have been hitting her a little because her 'thank you' came out more as 'thang coo'.

Even better was when I looked up to ask her if the ice was helping, I also noticed that when she fell, her thong must have shifted and now I had a perfect view of her shaved pussy. That caused an immediate jump in my cock which caught her attention. When she looked from my cock, to my face and looked down to where I was looking, she started to pull it back over her pussy and then stopped. "Oh, what the fuck!" was what I think she said even though there was a bit of a slur to it and then much to my surprise she reached down to her side, untied the knot and pulled her bottoms all the way off. "No sense you being the only one nekkid!" and then she promptly did the same with her top.

As her small tits and hard nipples came into view, she said, "Go ahead and say it...I know they're too tiny for a guy to be interested in."

"As much as I'd love to agree just to piss you off...if I'm going to be honest, they look pretty damn sexy."

She smiled, chuckled and said, "Seeing as it's your fault, or rather your cock's fault that I spilt my drink and hurt my ankle - how about getting me another drink?"

I really hadn't planned on doing too much for her but figured the least I could do is get her another drink. When I brought it back and said, "here" she turned her head and found herself eye to cock with my hanging shaft.

The next minute or so felt almost slow motion, as she looked at my cock, I was looking down at her nipples (always been a nipple guy) and that caused my cock to twitch a bit. She took the drink with her left hand she slowly reached out with her right to touch my shaft. The more she touched it, the more it grew until I was fully hard less than a foot from her face.

"Fuck, my sister never told me you were packing that kind of size - I might have taken a run at you myself!"

"Well, when we were together, I'd have said no anyway...but now we're not and you look pretty damn sexy sitting there so I definitely wouldn't say no."

I thought she was going to keep stroking me but instead she moved her hand away and took a drink. After a sip or two she looked at me and said, "You'd have said no?"

I grabbed a chair and sat beside her, "Yes, I'd certainly have enjoyed the view but I'd never have fooled around with you while Carol and I were together."

"Ok, but what about the others?"

Now I was confused, "what 'others' are you talking about?"

"Well, Carol said a few times that you'd fooled around on her - something about one of the women at work, one of the neighbours and one of her friends."

That got me a little riled, "Ya, she tried that shit in court too. I'm not sure what she's told you or your parents but the woman at work was a kiss at a New Year's party at midnight when everyone was kissing everyone anyway. The neighbour enjoyed flashing me and most of the other guys on the street too just to see what reaction she'd get. Her friend was an honest mistake - we were at a pool party; everyone had been drinking and playing tag in the pool. I went to tag her just as she turned and I ended up grabbing her tit. When I did, she yelled out, "I got tit tagged" and that pissed Carol off enough that we left about 10 minutes later.

"So you never fooled around on her?"

"No, never"

"But she said you were always 'at work' and weren't there to take care of her so she figured you were fooling around."

"That's partly true but the reason I was working 10hr days was to afford the house she wanted, the cars she wanted, the vacations she wanted and all the clothes and other stuff she wanted."

I could see Heather was thinking about what I'd said before she said, "Wow, I'm sorry. I guess I should have asked you for your side instead of just believing her. So here my parents and I have been pissed at you for what you did to her when really you hadn't done anything except work hard and try to get ahead."

"Well, ya - that's pretty much it. Then her and her boss started having an affair and I'm pretty sure she figured if she gave him all the sex he wanted he'd leave his wife and be able to spend all his money on her. Seems just like what she did with me because when we first started dating, the sex was daily and often more than that but within a couple of years it was weekly and eventually she was having her period more often than we had sex."

"That's kinda funny...in a sad way. She wanted 'things' so bad that the two of you didn't have time for sex and anytime I saw the two of you, I could feel the tension and then she told us that you'd been cheating on her which was why she cheated on you.

I chuckled and said, "Yup, I can see what you mean - hopefully you'll find someone. Having seen and actually talked with you, I wish we'd done this a lot sooner because I was totally prepared to hate you for backing Carol but now, I find out she's been lying to you the same as lying to me.

Heather looked at me for a bit before saying, "I've been drinking but I'm not drunk. I've been afraid to get involved with anyone because of my mom and my sister and now I'm here, you're here and I'm horny as fuck. You just said that you definitely wouldn't say 'no. Do you want to show me what you meant yesterday by 'two or three orgasms with your tongue first'? I've had a few guys go down on me but they weren't really into it and I'm pretty sure they only did it so I'd let them fuck me."

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers