The Teacher's Hot Wrestler Pt. 04

Story Info
Mrs. Keller rides former student real good.
883 words
4.39
6.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

It's Friday evening inside the university gym for the wrestling meet. The bleachers are full of fans. Mrs. Keller (28 yrs.) is a high school English teacher (36-24-32) who sits close to the wrestling floor. She's wearing blue Levi jeans and a college jersey t-shirt. She wears no bra and her tits jiggle underneath. Her long brown hair reaches to her buttocks.

Mrs. Keller watches Jaxon (19 yrs.) who competes on the wrestling mat. He stands at 5'9" who weighs a tight 149 lbs. He was transferred out of her class in his senior year. She cannot remember why, but hasn't forgotten about him.

She whispers, "My goodness. This guy is a beautiful fucking animal."

Inside the gym locker-room. Jaxon stands under a hot shower. Coach Ned walks up behind holding a large towel.

Coach says, "Hey, Jaxon."

Jaxon turns around and shakes his dark red hair, "Yeah."

Coach throws the towel and Jaxon catches it. Coach says, "A sexy looking woman left you an envelope. I put it on your sport bag."

Jaxon wipes down his body as coach smiles and walks away. Jaxon strides over to his locker and drops the towel on the bench. His fingers pick up the small envelope and he rips it open. He pulls out a "hotel" key-card and sits down on the bench.

The envelope reads, "Mrs. Keller."

He says, "Who the fuck is this?"

Inside the hotel. Jaxon steps off of the elevator and looks down at the key-card. His red hair is tucked under a baseball hat and he wear's university sweats. He walks up the hallway and searches for the hotel room.

He smiles, "I don't remember you Mrs. Keller. I hope you're hot."

All of the lights are turned on in the hotel room. Mrs. Keller and Jaxon are both naked. He is sitting on a chair and she is straddling him. Her hands grip his muscular shoulders and her head is thrown back. His right middle-finger is digging deep into her cunt. His thumb presses against her clitoris at the same time. His left hand grips her left tit and he smiles up at her.

He asks, "You like that Mrs. Keller?"

She grinds her hips, "Gawd Jaxon.. I do.. My.. Gawd.!"

He says, "Your nipples are hard."

She leans forward and her long hair falls across her face. She says, "Fuck.. That feels soo good... Jaxon, why... Why did you... L-Leave me class?"

He smiles, "I don't remember, but I'm here now."

She throws her head back again and his mouth begins sucking on her left nipple. He keeps fingering her wet cunt.

Her hips grind harder and she screams, "Gawd.! I'm cumming... Uhhhhhhh.. Uhhhhh.. Oh, shit Jaxon.!!"

His tongue flicks her hard nipple. Mrs. Keller leans forward and her right hand grips his 5 and ¾-inch cock. She strokes his shaft up and down.

Her hand then guides his cock-tip toward her pussy lips. She slides down on him slowly and her thick-brown-bush touches his dark-red-crotch.

Jaxon raises his mouth off her nipple, "Fuuckk.. Mrs. Keller."

She groans, "Jaxon. I want you back to my class.. Come back."

Her body starts riding his shaft fast and hard. Jaxon's hands grip both of her tits and he closes his eyes.

He says, "Fuck.. Mrs. Keller... Ride it... Ride my cock... I shoulda never... Left y-your.. Class.!!"

Mrs. Keller rides him up and down and it's hot.

Jaxon screams, "Ohhh.. Gawd.. Mrs... Keller.. Gonna cum... F-Fast.. Ride me.!!"

She keeps bouncing up and down. Jaxon explodes, "Mrs.. Ah-Ahh-Ah.. Ahhhhhhhh.! F-Fuuuuuckk.!"

20 minutes later. Jaxon lays on his back with his legs spread. Both his knees are bent over the edge. Mrs. Keller leans over in between his legs. Her right hand is wrapped around his shaft and pushed down to his red crotch. Her lips cover his cock-tip and her tongue slowly licks him forward and backward.

Jaxon's hands grip the bed sheets as he looks down at her.

He says, "Ohh.! Ohhh..! Mrs. Keller.. Oh-My-Gawd.!"

Her mouth lift's off of his cock and her hand strokes him up and down.

She says, "Jaxon, you won the high school state tournament. I watched you win. You made me so hot."

He replies, "Ohhh.. You did? You watched me?"

She keeps stroking his shaft as her mouth moves down to his round balls. She gently sucks on the largest one.

Jaxon says, "Oh yeah.. Yeah.. Mrs. Keller.. S-Suck my balls."

Her lips suck and they move over to his smaller one. She pulls on it and gently let's go.

She whispers, "I wanted to fuck you so bad after the state tournament."

He says, "Mrs. Keller. Why didn't you?"

She responds, "Your girlfriend was there."

Her hand stops stroking and her lips cover his cock-tip. Her tongue licks him hard.

He pushes his back off of the bed and squirms. He says, "Ohhh-Gawd.! R-Right there.. There... Mrs. Keller.! You can fuck me now.!!"

She pushes her hand down to his crotch. Her lips slide over his shaft and gulps him down her throat.

He moans, "Gawdd.! T-Take it.. Take it all.. Fuck.. Mrs. Keller.!!"

Her lips touch his crotch and she hold's him steady.

Jaxon explodes, "Gu-Gawd.!! Uuuuuuuuuhh.!!"

His load slides down her throat and he collapses back onto the bed.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers