The Teacher's Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
Jocelyn falls further into her students web.
6.5k words
4.76
31k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it was possible, the day had seemed endless and every tick of the clock on her classroom wall, just sounded like a crack of thunder to the stressed out, young teacher. Sitting at her desk, Jocelyn took a deep breath knowing that her meeting was only minutes away, a meeting she had no idea how it was going to go.

Having Nathan walk in to her office only moments after she had performed for Chris that morning, had only heightened and added to her already growing stress levels. Seeking Chris's assignment, he had caught Jocelyn looking out of sorts, while still doing up the final buttons on her blouse.

"Fuck...he knows...he knows...but..." Talking quietly to the empty classroom, Jocelyn again tried to convince herself that Nathan had no idea what had actually happened. "He would fire me instantly." With Nathan's hatred for her, Jocelyn figured she would already have been called into the office, if he had indeed suspected something.

Pushing Nathan from her mind, Jocelyn didn't have the same confidence, that Chris hadn't told a friend or worse, showed them the video of her sucking his dick. The thought churned her stomach, that a secret that would ultimately lead to her dismissal and arrest, was in the hands of a bratty teenager.

"What do I do?" Jocelyn again spoke quietly out loud, placing her face in her hands. Even pushing Nathan's possible knowing out of her mind, that still left her with a terrible predicament. Chris had made it clear that when the meeting was over, she was to take him back to her apartment.

"I can't...but fuck...he has the audio and that fucking video..." Cursing quietly, Jocelyn had felt helpless and unable to refuse giving Chris that blowjob. If he had her alone, in her apartment where they weren't likely to be disturbed, there was little doubt for Jocelyn that he would try and succeed in making her do what he wanted.

The sound of approaching footsteps and voices broke Jocelyn's concentration and she looked up from her desk, as first Mr Sampson walked into the classroom, followed closely by Ms. Sampson and then their son Chris.

"Sorry we're a few minutes late Jocelyn." Walking into the classroom last, Nathan closed the door.

"N..no problem." Jocelyn put on the best smile she could under the circumstances and stood to shake Mr Sampson's hand. He was short, with a very lanky build to him, his hand feeling bony and hard in Jocelyn's as she shook it.

Contrary to her husband, Mrs. Sampson was a big, commanding woman. Standing several inches taller than her husband, Ms Sampson was a very heavy set woman, who's clothing was tighter and more revealing than should be proper.

"Miss Redding." Feigning politeness, Chris gave what he thought was a sly wink to his teacher, before taking a chair that had been set up around Jocelyn's desk.

Nathan didn't miss the wink at all as he took his own seat and he smirked inwardly, knowing full well what happened between the pair earlier. Jocelyn had been so out of sorts when he had walked in on her, clearly catching her off guard, he glimpsed her bra right before she turned quickly, to finish doing up her blouse. "So, I know that Mr and Mrs. Sampson don't have a lot of time this evening, so shall we get down to it?"

As much as dealing with Chris's parents was the last thing Jocelyn wanted to do, this time, she was praying the meeting would last for hours, preventing her from having to deal with Chris afterwards.

"Look our con..."

"Shh, our concern here..." Mrs Sampson cut across her husband, giving him no chance to even speak as she let her eyes bore into her son's teachers. "Is that you find it necessary Miss Redding, to not only fail Chris on every assignment, but keep him in detention, causing him to loose his after school job!"

"I...I don't find it necessary to do those things, Miss Sampson, Chris..." Jocelyn froze for a minute, her eyes uncontrollably darting away from the angry mother and looking at her student. Could she still say the truth about him, would Chris reveal her transgressions if she didn't just admit this was all her fault.

"Chris what?" Looking between her son and Miss Redding, Beth found it odd that Chris's teacher was suddenly looking to him, almost like she was searching for an answer.

"Ch...Chris has been acting up in class, it's been un...unfortunate, but we managed to work things out." Trying the approach of using a part of the truth, certainly not the whole truth, Jocelyn hoped that would satisfy both her student and his mother.

Waving her arms up like she was exasperated, Miss Sampson gave her head a shake. "Well what good does that do, that he's lost his fucking job now?"

There was a small satisfaction for Nathan watching Jocelyn squirm in her seat, very much out of character for her usual demeanor. Though Nathan didn't know how or why, he knew exactly how the pair had worked things out. "Well it will provide some good going forward, but Miss Redding told me earlier that she feels bad that Chris lost his job, don't you Miss Redding?"

"Ye...yes, I never meant for him to lose his job..." The usual confidence she had was nowhere to be found, feeling uncertain of herself, she didn't refute Nathan, taking the blame on herself, not bothering to elaborate that the detention was after all, Chris's fault.

"See here." Opening his planner, Nathan removed Chris's assignment and handed it over to Mr Sampson. "Chris managed a very strong mark on this paper."

Seeing the large A at the top of it, Mr Sampson only had a moment before his wife tore the assignment out of his grasp. "So here he gets an A and all the other times, he turned in subpar work?" Beth again fixed her angry and demanding stare upon Jocelyn.

Knowing that the grade was purely fake, Jocelyn placed her hands in her lap, hoping that none of the three people sitting opposite her could see that she was shaking nervously. "It was the best paper, Chris has put forward Miss Sampson."

"Is that so Miss Redding?" Beth had met Jocelyn only one other time, but she could see the teacher was uncomfortable, which she chalked up to how assertive she was. "Chris, have you not been putting in a good effort until now?"

All three adults turned their attention to him, but Chris only looked to Miss Redding, seeing in her eyes that same, deer in head lights look she had earlier. "No, I have been. Jo...Miss Redding just gave me a harder time than everyone else."

"See!" Beth bellowed turning her attention immediately towards Nathan. "He puts in the effort, she's clearly picking on him, what are you going to do about it?"

Holding up his hand to placate the angry mother, Nathan knew in her eyes that Chris could do no wrong. He wondered briefly how that opinion would be affected if she knew her son had gotten a blow job from his teacher that very morning. "I will be taking a personal hand in the marking of Chris's work from here on out, just to make sure everything is above water."

The idea that she couldn't mark her own students work fairly, infuriated Jocelyn. But that bubbling anger disappeared at the sight of Miss Sampson still holding onto Chris's paper, the large A, almost staring back at her.

"This is a step in the right direction, but I think an apology is owed to my son." That demanding, forceful glare was pressed solely on Jocelyn.

All eyes in fact, where back on Jocelyn, she looked from Nathan, to Mr Sampson who had remained all but silent next to his wife, to Miss Sampson who stared her down, all as she placed her hand on Chris's shoulder.

"It's only fair." Nathan quickly conceded, disbelieving that Jocelyn had become so docile and seemingly, had little of the fight she normally had. "Right, Jocelyn?"

Swallowing deeply and wondering how on earth her life had flipped upside down in so short a time, Jocelyn hardly felt like herself and she wondered if she could get the anger and fight back inside her. "I...I'm sorry...Chris."

That devilish, shit eating grin was back on Chris's face, the teacher who had caused him so much grief, the one who had sucked his cock earlier, the one who was going to take him back to her place so he could fuck her, had just been forced to apologize to him. "It's ok Miss Redding, I know things will be better from here on out."

"Good, everything is settled...for now." Standing up, Beth reached out to shake Nathan's hand, giving Jocelyn a disdainful look, before turning to her son. "Let's get going Chris."

For a moment Jocelyn's heart felt something akin to joy, a feeling she didn't know if she would ever feel again, she might possibly get away without having to take Chris home.

"Oh, I said I would meet up with Travis after this, if that's cool mom?" The hope that was in Jocelyn's face, vanished in an instant.

"Yeah that's fine, don't stay out to late." Giving her son a soft kiss on the cheek, Beth motioned for her husband to follow and the three adults walked out of the classroom.

The sound of the clock was once again clicking like thunder and Jocelyn sat shaking in her chair, her student while keeping a weary eye on the open door, began to move slowly around to her side of the desk.

"I don't know about you Jocelyn." Chris hearing the voices and footsteps getting further away, reached down and ran his fingers softly along Jocelyn's cheek. "But I'm really excited about tonight."

"Please Chris...I have dinner plans...with my fiancé...I can't do this..." Swallowing nervously, Jocelyn turned her face away from her brazen student.

Rolling his eyes and shaking his head, Chris slid his hand under Jocelyn's chin and turned her back towards him. "You do have plans, with me." Leaning down Chris planted at first, a soft kiss on Jocelyn's lips, but quickly it became more demanding as he tried to slip his tongue into her mouth.

"Why am I letting this happen?" Jocelyn asked herself as her lips parted and she allowed Chris full access to her mouth. "No...Chris...I can't do this!" Finally finding her voice, Jocelyn broke the kiss and pushed back away from the momentarily shocked student.

Having been thoroughly enjoying that moment of control over Jocelyn, Chris only had a brief hesitation, before his arrogant grin was back. "No? I'm pretty sure everyone is still in ear shot, I can call them back and show them a fun little video I have?"

Nothing about the blowjob video painted her in a good light and that fear inside her, almost caused an immediate retreat from Jocelyn. "So...so what do I do then? If I do what you want...you'll just keep holding this over me...I...can't...I won't just keep making things worse for myself, this...this has to end."

Chris studied his teacher for a moment and he knew, thinking back on the countless stories of blackmail he had read, that there would be push back at some point. This was real life and not some story though, so there had to be something to keep Jocelyn afraid of things finally getting out.

"Ok, that's fair...Jocelyn. So I'll tell you what, the school year ends in what? roughly six months?" Taking a single step forwards, quickly dissolved the small distance that Jocelyn had put between them. "I graduate then and I'm gone from this shit hole, you do what I want until then and I'll give you everything I have on you, ending our little partnership."

Still sitting in her chair, Chris seemed like a giant, while he softly began to play with the collar of her blouse. Though there was the tiniest bit of hope in Chris's words, she didn't know how she would be able to keep this affair Chris wanted a secret, so she had to try and end this now. "If...If I bring you home...tonight....this ends...."

A wicked thought came into Chris's mind, he remembered how Jocelyn always loved to give him a choice, even when he hated or felt those choices where bullshit, now as he undid the top button on her blouse, it was his turn. "Well here's your choices Miss Redding, like them or not. Six months, of doing everything I want, or we end it now and call the police, it's entirely up to you."

With a sickening feeling growing in her stomach, Jocelyn didn't miss Chris's use of her choices speech. Looking down she watched Chris undo a second and then a third button. "Fuck..."

"So? What's it going to be? Six short months, or jail...you're choice...Miss Slut."

Jocelyn licked her lips, closing her eyes, she could feel Chris's hand slipping inside her blouse to cup her breast. There was not going to be anything short about six months with Chris and Jocelyn's inner voice was telling her not to trust him.

"Si...six months..." Jocelyn's voice was quiet, barely above a whisper, her eyes darting towards the still open doorway.

"Good choice." Chris's cock got rock hard as he slipped his hand underneath Jocelyn's bra, feeling the soft flesh beneath. "I don't want to waste any more time, I can't wait...to fuck you."

The forwardness of Chris's words caused Jocelyn to shiver, her chin beginning to tremble as her nipple, becoming unwillingly hard under Chris's attention. "Someone...someone might walk in...on us!" Jocelyn was getting nervous and there was no way she could talk her way past, Chris's hand inside her blouse. "We...might get...caught...here..."

"Fine!" Leaning back in to Jocelyn, Chris planted another firm kiss against her lips, shoving his tongue into her mouth before she could react. "Meet me three streets over on Pine street, you have ten minutes and don't you dare, do up that shirt!"

Trembling, Jocelyn watched Chris walk out of her office, looking down at her open top and seeing her bra slightly out of place, she brought her hands up to hide her face once again.

**********

After leaving Miss Redding's classroom, Nathan had no doubt that Chris had lied to his parents. Walking only a small distance away from the classroom with the Sampsans, Nathan politely excused himself, assuring them both, that things would be better from now on.

Doubling back, it didn't take Nathan long to get right out side of Jocelyn's classroom. Nathan got about a foot from the open doorway and was able to hear the exchange between the teacher and her student.

Hearing Chris mention that they where still likely within in earshot made him smile, but he leaned close to the doorway, straining not to miss anything. "You made a video of the blow job?" Looking both ways down the hallway and seeing the coast was still clear, Nathan's mind began to put the puzzle of their odd relationship together.

"He's blackmailing her?" Nathan's cock went instantly hard, thanking whatever fates that he could, that he hadn't walked in on them earlier and ruined everything.

One question that was now swirling around in Nathan's mind, was how and what Chris had over Jocelyn. The possibility's were endless if he could combine that information, with what he was gathering on the pair now.

Hearing their upcoming meeting place, Nathan made a hasty retreat from the doorway. The parking lot was almost empty when he got there and within a few excited minutes, he had made his way to Pine street.

Chris came walking down the street and Nathan watched him checking his phone repeatedly. Snapping several photos with his own phone, the vice principal was crouched low and started a video as Jocelyn's car drove past his old, run down car.

The camera rolled and Nathan's respect for the young man was growing by the minute. Over the last two years he had become accustomed to how much of a prude Jocelyn was, how morally superior she saw herself over someone like him.

"It must be something good." Nathan thought to himself, while following at a safe distance behind Jocelyn's car. Whatever it was, it was enough to get Jocelyn to submit to Chris, who she hated almost as much himself, for the rest of the school of year.

******

"Hey babe, I'm so sorry, the meeting was brutal and my head is killing me, I'm not going to make it. I'll see you tomorrow, tell your mother I'm sorry!" Jocelyn's lightly painted nails clicked on the screen of her phone, typing to Scott who had already sent several messages asking what time she was going to make it to the party. "Love you."

The ride to her apartment building had been nerve racking and had felt utterly humiliating. Overt public displays of affection had always made Jocelyn a little uncomfortable, because she felt everyone was watching and judging her.

Chris it seemed had no hang ups about such things, being alone with his teacher, he let his eagerness to get his hands back on her, over ride any logical thought he may have and should have had.

It had been very apparent to Jocelyn that anyone in a truck or an suv would have been able to see down into her car. They could see that her top was almost fully undone, her bra and ample chest clearly visible to their gaze.

What was worse was that her skirt had been pulled almost entirely up to her waist, her passengers hand moving along her nylon covered thighs, disappearing under the little material of skirt that was still visible.

Clutching the steering wheel with both hands, Jocelyn's face was beat red from shame, shame from being shown off in this way, but more so, shame that Chris's soft and yet demanding hand, was creating some stimulation, she shouldn't be having.

"Ugh..." Clearly disgusted with herself, Jocelyn put her phone down on the kitchen table and walked into the living room. The reason she wasn't with her fiancé and his family was now sitting on her sofa, smiling and naked from the waist down.

"So? Are we going to be disturbed tonight?" Chris gently stroked his hard cock, taking in the beauty of his teacher. Jocelyn's top was barely buttoned up and slightly untucked from her skirt.

Shaking her head slowly no, Jocelyn's blue eyes tried to look anywhere but at her young, house guest and his large, already hard cock. "No..."

"Good...then strip."

Silence filled the small living room, the pair locking eyes with each other, one set filled with lust, the other filled with trepidation and a silent pleading not to have to go through with this.

No respite was coming though, no one was going to walk in and save her, like kneeling in her office that morning, Jocelyn knew there was only way to get this night over with.

"Don...don't...please..." Jocelyn froze with her hands just holding the middle button of her blouse, Chris's phone once again lifted and pointing at her.

"Don't worry about it, it's just a little insurance, to make sure you don't try and back out of our little deal."

Opening her mouth to argue, Jocelyn stopped, knowing there was no point. Chris already had enough on her to ruin her life. "You...you can't show these to anyone..."

Smiling, Chris motioned for Jocelyn to finish undoing her blouse. "I won't show anyone, promise."

There was no belief in what Chris was saying, but there was also no real choices left to make. Each button opened slowly and Jocelyn looked down at the floor, as she slipped her top from her shoulders and let it fall away.

"Look at the camera Miss Redding."

With her breathing slowly increasing from nerves, Jocelyn looked back towards Chris and his phone. Reaching behind her, she undid the clasp of her skirt and began to slide the zipper down.

"Turn around Jocelyn, bend over as you take it off."

Jocelyn had done sexy little strip teases for Scott before, but he had never directed her, never told her how to strip for him. Turning her back to Chris, Jocelyn didn't like the odd feeling between her thighs, it was only growing stronger with each minute. Bending at the waist slightly, she began to push her skirt down.

"Don't stop looking at me."

Turning her head and looking back over her shoulder, Jocelyn could once again see the leering face of her student. "What is happening?" Jocelyn wondered to herself, not understanding that tingle as she followed Chris's instructions.

Pushing the skirt down, it fell around her ankles, revealing her black pantyhose and the white, cheeky panties underneath.

12