The Teacher's Mistake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up, take off your bra and then turn back around, putting your hands behind your back." Chris had never felt such power over someone, his cock achingly hard at Jocelyn's submission, he was growing to love ordering her around.

Straightening up, Jocelyn's hands slightly shook as she reached behind herself and undid the clasp of her bra. So many words came to her mind, so many things she wanted to say to get out of this situation, but her arguments died on her lips.

Jocelyn remained silent, unused to being controlled and directed by a lover.

Letting her bra slip away from her chest, Chris whistled in appreciation, the white lacy garment, joining her growing pile of discarded clothes at her feet.

The camera caught every moment of Jocelyn, as she turned back to face Chris. Both hands went slowly behind her back, helping to push her chest out towards her blackmailer, almost presenting herself to him.

Chris salivated over the beautiful breasts, having felt them up several times now, he had yet to see them bared before him. "Get on your knees slut, crawl over to me."

A ding came from the kitchen, indicated that Scott had most likely responded to her text. The thought of how Scott would react if he could see her in that moment, sinking to her knees, barely clothed and following the directions of a horny eighteen year old, brought a soft whimper from Jocelyn.

Two days previously, Jocelyn felt free, felt on top of the world and that her life was working out how she had always wanted. Engaged with a great man who loved her, working a job she truly enjoyed. Confident and strong willed, she felt that nothing could ever interfere with her dreams now.

Now as she placed her hands on the floor, she felt years removed from who she had been those days ago. That Jocelyn, would have slapped or just out right laughed at someone, who told her that in a few days time, she would be crawling towards her most hated student, following his directions, until she was kneeling directly in front of him.

"Kiss my cock and tell the camera how much you've been thinking about it all day." Chris's cock was aching at the sight of his kneeling, shivering teacher. Both her nipples where erect and her large breasts, stood out proudly.

Wondering how much Chris could try and humiliate her in one day, Jocelyn had no idea that a man who had endless fantasy's of humiliating her, of degrading her and of controlling her utterly, was currently parked out front of her apartment building.

Closing her eyes, Jocelyn placed her lips hesitantly and softly against the underside of Chris's cock, groaning softly at the truth, that Chris's cock and their time together had been at the forefront of her thoughts. "I've...I've been...thinking about...your...cock...all day."

Flicking his cock against her lips, the hesitation was obvious in the tremble of Jocelyn's voice and Chris traced his cock along her lips. "Just a dirty little slut, aren't you?"

"Ye...yes." Jocelyn's answer was unprompted, but that was how she was feeling. It wasn't the act itself, that was blackmail and she couldn't avoid it. But what was causing that feeling of being a slut, was that her body was responding to Chris, she was clearly getting turned on.

There was no resistance from Jocelyn as Chris placed his hand behind her head and gently pulled her head forward. For the second time that day, his cock disappeared into her mouth.

"Mhmm." Chris moaned at feeling Jocelyn's tongue slid across the underside of his cock.

Until Scott, Jocelyn had not performed a lot of oral sex and though she enjoyed hearing Scott react to the ministrations, she didn't like the idea of him or any man cumming in her mouth. The fact that Chris was going to cum in her mouth for a second time, took all sensuality out of the act and it was now nothing, but a moment for Chris's carnal pleasure, to assert his control and make the decision to swallow, for her.

"Slow down slut, no ones going to interrupt us." Tightening his grip in her hair, Chris pulled Jocelyn just off the tip of his cock, a thin line of saliva already trailing from her lips to the head of his cock. "We have all night and it's still early, no need to rush, you little slut."

Like that morning, Chris began to coach Jocelyn on not only what he liked, but also what would look dirty on camera. Following his directions made things easier in Jocelyn's mind, at least that's what she told herself, hoping that would help alleviate the growing heat between her thighs.

Placing her tongue at the base of his cock, Jocelyn gingerly licked the entire length of his shaft, taking the head back into her mouth. Closing her lips tightly around it, she listened to her student moan, flicking her tongue right against the tip.

"That's it bitch...go deeper...ohhh yeah, swirl your tongue....fuckkk...you're going to be the best little cock sucker in town by summer."

"Ughhh..." Jocelyn's gag reflex kicked in, but Chris's hand prevented her from pulling away. Instead Chris pushed her a little further down his shaft. There was no need to worry about how she would look afterwards, that was only during school hours.

Drool began to flow from her mouth, snot was bubbling in her nose as he held her down, the thin, pubic hairs pressing and tickling against her nose. "Fuckk, I've wanted to shut you up like this since I fucking met you!"

"UGHH!!" Jocelyn struggled for breath, groaning and moaning around Chris's cock. Bringing her hands up to his thighs, she tried to push herself away.

"Get your hands behind your fucking back!" Chris slapped Jocelyn's hands away from his thighs, tightening his grip on her hair, he pushed the tip of his cock into her throat. "You're not the teacher here bitch, you do what I tell you to!"

"Mhmmm...mhmm." Mumbling around Chris's cock, Jocelyn clenched both hands into fists, her complaints inaudible. "Mhhm...ughh..." Holding her arms out for a moment of hesitation, Jocelyn slowly placed her hands behind her back, a shiver running from her pussy to her brain.

Letting Jocelyn up to breath, Chris's cock nearly exploded at the sight of the once proud teacher. Drool covered her chin and lips, snot pooled from her nose, her eye make up was smeared and her breasts where heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"You know, I bet it turns you on to suck my cock." Catching his own breath, Chris released his hold on Jocelyn's hair. "Do you suck Mr. Jones cock like this?"

"No..." Jocelyn's face filled with shock at her honesty, the answer had come forth without thinking, her hormones seemingly taking over. "I...I mean..."

"Shhh, it's ok Jocelyn, I like when you tell me the truth." Softly, like a lover, Chris ran the back of his hand along Jocelyn's cheek. "So, are you excited right now, Miss Redding?"

Jocelyn had no idea why or how she was excited, perhaps it was the stress, mixed with the physical stimulation. The humiliation of telling the truth to Chris, didn't nauseate her, quite as much as it increased the feelings running through her body. "Ye...yes..."

Tracing his thumb along Jocelyn's upper lip, Chris pushed it into her mouth, feeling her lips closing around it. "Fuck you really are a whore."

Jocelyn had gently begun to suck on his thumb, closing her eyes, unable to look at him in her submission.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jocelyn cursed at herself, tasting the mixtures of drool and snot on Chris's thumb. "You're cheating on your fiance! And you're cheating with a fucking student, why are you turned on!" The scolding was an effort to try and stop her decent, to try and bring her normal self back, to stop the clouding of her mind.

Chris enjoyed the way Jocelyn's tongue snaked over his thumb, cleaning it fully before he removed it. "Clearly you love sucking on things, so get my cock back in your mouth."

Without Chris's hand in her hair, it was up to Jocelyn to proceed, unable now to just disassociate and say it was out of her control. Swallowing nervously, all Jocelyn could taste was Chris's cock and the pre cum she had licked off the tip.

"Ugh.." Disgusted with herself, Jocelyn tightly closed her eyes, lowering her mouth back down over her student's glistening, saliva covered cock.

It felt far longer than it had that morning, moving her mouth up and down his cock, her tongue swirling around the shaft and licking the head like a lollipop. Chris didn't coach her this time, just moaned his approval, like when Jocelyn kissed and sucked on ball sack.

For nearly twenty minutes, Jocelyn worked over Chris's manhood, her hands never leaving their position behind her back. Focused fully on what she was doing, Jocelyn barely registered the sound of her phone ringing several times in the kitchen.

"Fuckkk I'm getting close!" Grabbing another firm hold of Jocelyn's hair, Chris pulled her off his cock and quickly got to his feet. "Touch yourself while I cum all over that fucking whore face!"

"Ugh.." Jocelyn groaned from the sudden pressure on her scalp, her hand moving immediately, faster than it should have under the circumstances. The wetness was already evident through both her panties and pantyhose, while Jocelyn's hand began rubbing herself in a sudden, eager motion.

"Ughhh..." Chris growled as the first, thick white rope of cum erupted out of his cock, striking directly between Jocelyn's eyes. "Fuckk.." A second bigger shot stuck Jocelyn on the cheek, a third landed partly over her lips and partly inside her mouth.

Jocelyn should have felt nothing but disgust at having spurt after spurt of hot cum landing on her face. Instead she moved her hand faster between her thighs, rubbing her pussy and letting the heat take over that bit of rational thought.

Catching his breath, Chris traced the tip of his cock along Jocelyn's lips, coating it in cum, before sliding it back just inside her mouth. "Fuck, you're such a dirty whore."

******

"Hey, are you ok?" Scott stood up from dinner and excused himself from his family, answering Jocelyn's phone call.

"Yeah, just a rough day, I'm sorry I missed your call, I was in the bath." Jocelyn's voice was quiet, she hated lying to Scott, but she couldn't really tell him the truth, that she was standing in her kitchen, with Chris's cum drying on her face.

"I'll come over as soon as I am done here, so we can talk." Scott could tell something was off with Jocelyn, her voice shifted slightly as she spoke.

"No, it's ok. I just need an early night. I...I just wanted to call you back and let you know everything is ok. I'm just tired from a rough couple days." Feeling Chris's hands come to rest on her hips, Jocelyn tensed and looked over her shoulder at him, shaking her head no.

Having not really seen Jocelyn since their lunch the previous day, Scott wondered if Nathan and Chris had really gotten to his fiancé, finally getting under her skin.

"Ok, look don't let that crap with Chris really get to you. It's his last year and this was likely one of the last time you had to see his parents at least."

"Mhmm mmm..." Feeling Chris start to roll her pantyhose down over her ass, Jocelyn quietly mumbled her agreement.

"I'm guessing Chris's mom was a bitch like usual?"

Biting her lower lip, Jocelyn lifted first her left foot and then her right, so Chris could remove her pantyhose. "Yeah, she was...she was on top forum tonight..."

"Fuck she's terrible, especially with Nathan there, who I assume joined her side?"

"Of course." It was surreal for Jocelyn to be talking about her normal life with Scott, while her students hands where moving up gently along her bare legs.

"I heard today that Chris got fired from his job, that plus failing another assignment can't have gone over good?"

When she had masturbated for Chris, Jocelyn had gotten close to her own orgasm, but had been stopped before she had reached that crest. Chris's fingers brushing against her pussy, only covered by the wet, thin material of her panties, sent shock waves through her and she inhaled deeply, biting her tongue to try and keep from crying out.

"What was that?" Scott stopped moving around and listened intently to the other side of the phone.

"No...nothing...I just had to sneeze..." Jocelyn tried to shoo Chris's hand away from her pussy, but he simply grinned and lightly smacked her ass with his other hand.

"Are you sure you're ok? Maybe I should come over."

"No Scott, I'm going to bed and I wouldn't be good company..." Closing her eyes, anger was bubbling inside her, not towards Scott, but for herself. How was she so turned on, calling her fiancé was to alleviate his worry and get him to stop calling.

But here she was getting striped and fondled by her student, which was only heightening that need to orgasm, Jocelyn knew she had to get off the phone soon or truly risk being found out.

"That's exactly where we're going." Chris whispered into Jocelyn's ear, his hand moving up over her ass and sliding down under Jocelyn's panties.

"O..Ok, I'll text you when I leave my moms and maybe we can chat for a little bit?"

"Yeah, I'd like...mhmm...I'd like that." There had been no chance to stop herself from moaning when Chris's fingers pushed along her wet, pussy lips.

Something was off and Scott was sure that was a moan he heard, he wondered briefly if Jocelyn was masturbating on the other end of the phone. "Are you...playing with..."

"No Scott! I'm not!" Jocelyn knew what Scott was implying before he even finished speaking and she cursed inwardly, at the easy out he had actually given her. "I...I just bit my lip..."

Using his body weight, Chris began to move Jocelyn closer to the kitchen table. Placing his hand at the center of her shoulder blade, he began to bend her over.

"OK, I'm sorry, I just...I don't know, I just feel bad that I can't be there."

Now bent at the waist over her kitchen table, Jocelyn felt Chris kick her feet shoulder width apart. "It's...it's ok, I just need to get some sleep, I'll talk to you soon?"

"Of course, I love you Joc."

A quick I love you was all Scott got back before the line went dead and Jocelyn was gone. Shaking his head in confusion, Scott walked back to his family and sat back down at the table, never knowing the parallel that his fiancé was currently being bent over hers.

******

"Do you think he's going to come over anyway?" Chris leaned over his teacher, arrogantly smirking as he worked his fingers inside of her.

"Mhmm...n...no....fuckk..." Gripping the edge of the table, Jocelyn chewed on her lower lip, squirming under the assault, her hips rocking in time with the invading digits of her student.

Using two fingers, curved up inside her, Chris was hitting the right spots and Jocelyn's low moans, where helping to quickly bring life back to his spent cock. "Has Mr. Jones ever finger fucked you on this table?"

"Mhmm...ohhh....No...no...." Jocelyn scolded herself again for answering Chris's lewd question, seemingly unable to think straight with his fingers insider of her.

"Fuck you two are boring!" Chris brought his free hand down, spanking Jocelyn's ass cheek. "You don't give him sloppy blow jobs, you don't let him finger fuck you on a table, no fucking wonder you're soaking wet right now! You fucking love this, don't ya?"

The spank didn't hurt, it more so just caught Jocelyn off guard and it was another first, that Chris had beat Scott to. "I...n...ye...I...don't...."

"It's just us Miss Redding, you don't have to lie to me." Spanking Jocelyn for a second time, Chris grabbed the thin material of her panties with his free hand, and a quick sharp tug tore the soaked garment away.

"Mphh.." Jocelyn grunted from the sudden, forceful removal of her panties, all while Chris's fingers never missed a step.

Though he had never had a chance with a girl as beautiful as Jocelyn Redding, Chris still had a fair share of experience with his ex-girlfriends. Both had been larger women, but they had enjoyed sex and experimenting, which Chris had a learned a great deal from, likely more so than his seemingly inexperienced teacher.

Tossing the torn garment aside, Chris brought his hand back down against Jocelyn's ass, harder this time. "Do you want me to fuck you Miss Redding?"

That logical part of her brain that was telling her how wrong this was, that she shouldn't be this turned on, had been drifting further and further away. Somehow Chris had tapped into something inside her and Jocelyn's voice was quiet, filled with shame and lust. "Yes..."

"Say it then..." Pulling his juice covered fingers out of Jocelyn, Chris enjoyed the low moan of disappointment and the way her hips shifted backwards, chasing his fingers. "Say it...say fuck me...Chris."

Jocelyn bit her lower lip, her orgasm was close and she could recognize that she wasn't thinking straight. The need had just been growing stronger since she had stripped for her student. The mantra of just get this over with, had played through her mind over and over again, but as she felt Chris's cock press against her pussy lips, a shudder and a revulsion rushed through her, knowing this was about desire.

"Fu...fuck me..."

It took every ounce of will power the eighteen year old had, to not just ram his cock inside of her. Instead he used the control of a much older man, a much more experienced man and just eased the head of his cock inside her. "Say..fuck me...Chris!"

"Mhmmm...." Jocelyn did it on instinct and without even thinking, she tried to push her hips back towards Chris, but he just moved with her, keeping his cock just inside her warm folds.

"Fuck...fu...fuck me...Ch...Chris..."

12