All Comments on 'The Teacher's Mistake Ch. 03'

by Jekyll1439

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 1 year ago

This story is a 5 without a doubt. Forget the typos; there may be more than usual, but they do not detract. The pace and action are top notch. Time to mark his conquest in some way. Piercing. Tat. Some humiliating jewelry. And once on all fours, a collar and leash are next.

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

Let's see. Two days take about 2 months to be posted, so six months of thrills and humiliation will take approximately 5 years to post. Hope the writer can speed things up a bit. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent so far. Really glad you continued this. Would love for Chris to impregnate her. Much less have Nate make her his sex slave at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You struck gold with the whole unbuttoning sequence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story so far. I hope the author will post the next chaper soon and maybe get Nathan involved in her downfall. would be nice to read about him eating her pussy while she gives him the next blowjob. That would be fitting and fun. Makes me wish I was young again so I could play with her like he is.

UgUgabout 1 year ago

Excellent series so far - really looking forward to the next chapter - 6 months with her? The things that kid can do with 6 months!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So! Fucking! Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJekyll1439@Jekyll1439
Hi All! I'm sorry I have been gone for so long, life got hectic and I suffered from serious writers block. Thanks to some help I'm getting back on track (Hopefully!) Summer Ch. 2 should be up soon and the long awaited Teacher's Mistake Ch 5 is approaching its final editing sta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES