The Teacher's Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
Amber and Polly go shopping again, then things heat up.
8.7k words
4.73
17.3k
17

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers

Author’s Note: This builds upon the events of the previous chapters. I would recommend reading them first, before diving into this chapter.

*****

Saturday, January 24

It was all too familiar to me. I was sitting in my kitchen on a Saturday morning eating blueberry waffles. I was anticipating a shopping trip with Polly, in which I would be picking her up at noon and we would be going to the outlets. As I looked myself over, I giggled at the notion I was even wearing the same apparel as on our previous outing -- right down to the three-inch black pumps.

There were, of course, a couple of key differences. At this time last week, I didn’t know she had a foot fetish. Nor did I realize how much I would enjoy it. Although there had been some trepidation about our prior excursion, my anxiety level was almost off the scale regarding what could happen today.

I wasn’t doing myself any favors by constantly dwelling on her kink. Aside from my masturbation sessions last evening, I had an erotic dream overnight that caused me to wake up covered with sweat in a puddle of my vaginal fluids. It was the first time I had ever orgasmed in my sleep, and it was all due to the visions of a cute little foot lover dancing in my head.

After a deep exhale, I noticed that my plate was empty. I had become so wrapped up in my thoughts, I didn’t even remember finishing my breakfast. And I still wasn’t any closer to solving the mystery of how to be a friend to my student while having her be my on-demand foot massager -- without our relationship turning into anything sexual. It seemed like it would be easier for me to invent time travel.

With that in mind, I checked the clock. There were still two hours until I needed to leave my house. I smiled at the realization I had ample opportunity to resolve my dilemma. I cleaned up the kitchen in a flash and sat in my living room with every intention of crafting the perfect plan.

The next thing I knew, it was ten minutes before noon. While using the bathroom, I shook my head in disgust. I had spent every moment imagining Polly rubbing my feet in the car, or sniffing my toes in a dressing room, or kissing my soles in a checkout line. It went beyond an addiction. This was an all-consuming obsession!

While driving to her home, I did everything I could to regain my composure. I kept telling myself it was just two friends spending a nice day together. There was no need to complicate things. For a moment, I had pushed the deviant thoughts out of my head. A wave of calm washed over me, and I grinned at the prospect of seeing this lovely young woman.

However, I soon made the turn onto her street and caught sight of her house. My heart began to race and my breathing became labored as I approached her driveway. By the time I shifted into park, I was on the verge of feinting. I needed to quickly pull myself together. I didn’t want Polly -- and worse, her parents -- to see me like this.

I closed my eyes and gripped the steering wheel. My mind was tormenting me with a number of terrible scenarios. What if her mom and dad didn’t like me? Perhaps they would think the way I dressed was too provocative, and the wardrobe I encouraged their daughter to buy was offensive to them. What if I blurted out something about lesbianism? Or foot fetishism? Or what happened last weekend in their own living room? Damn, it would be a nightmare!

“Come on, Amber. Stop worrying. It’s going to be fine.”

My eyes shot open as I realized I said those words of encouragement out loud. After scanning my surroundings, I sighed with relief. There was nobody close by. At least I had avoided this particular embarrassment.

Figuring someone in the house had seen me by now, I knew I couldn’t stall any longer. I checked my hair in the mirror on the visor and got out of my car. My steps were shaky while walking onto the front porch, as my nerves were still rather frayed. When I stopped near the front door, I took another deep breath and reached for the bell.

When I was about to touch it, the door swung open to reveal the smiling face of Polly. I was startled, and took a step back.

“Hi, Mi... I mean, Amber.”

“Oh, um, hi Polly.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“No, uh, it’s fine.”

She giggled and pushed the door further open. “Please, come in.”

I entered the house and followed her into the living room. I saw a man and a woman sitting on the couch, who I presumed to be the girl’s parents. As they beckoned me to come closer, I gulped at the realization I was back at the scene of the crime. In fact, her mother was in the exact spot where I had been seated when Polly rubbed and sniffed my feet. An image flashed through my mind of my student kneeling on the floor, doing this to her mom’s feet. It was both arousing and disturbing.

Shaking my head to dispel the thought, I strode toward the sofa. They stood up and I extended my hand to greet them.

“Hello, I’m Polly’s new English teacher, Amber Nolan.”

The woman shook my hand with a smile. “I’m her mother, Stephanie Wilkerson. But everyone calls me Steph.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Steph.”

“Likewise.”

“And I’m her father, Martin Wilkerson.” He extended his hand and I shook it.

“Nice to meet you... Marty?”

“Actually, Martin, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure, Martin it is.”

While he was pleasant enough about it, I squirmed a bit from my stupid assumption. I was already nervous I would make a bad impression. This wasn’t making me feel any more relaxed.

Steph shot her husband a look and returned her gaze to me. “Don’t mind him. He’s a bit of a stick in the mud.”

He sighed. “Whatever you say, dear. Anyway, we’ve heard a lot about you, Amber.”

My anxiety began rising as I wondered what their daughter had told them. Surely it couldn’t have been anything bad. Then again, maybe it was something which seemed innocuous which they took the wrong way. I had to find out before I drove myself insane!

“Oh, um, have you now?” I hoped they hadn’t detected the apprehension in my voice.

“Yes,” Steph said, “we know you’ve been trying to help our daughter with a situation at school.”

I gave her a questioning look. What situation was she referring to? I hoped it wasn’t—

“She told us there were a few kids that were teasing her. And you gave her some advice.”

Polly cleared her throat. “Yeah, she said if I did something different with my hair and dressed a little nicer, those bullies would back off.” She beamed at me. “And they did!”

I smiled nervously, as I was still somewhat uneasy. Although she had good intentions, I wasn’t sure whether her parents approved of the changes in their daughter’s appearance, or if they were going to chastise me.

Steph placed a hand on her daughter’s shoulder. “Just look at you.” They exchanged warm expressions as she ran a hand through Polly’s hair. “Your hair is so lovely, and these clothes...” She stepped back and gazed at her daughter from head to toe. “...they make you look beautiful.”

It filled my heart with joy to witness this, and not merely because I knew her parents’ perception of me was good. I was happy to see Polly’s mom piling on the compliments. She reminded me of my own mother, who had always built me up instead of tearing me down. Not everyone was lucky enough to have this, and I recognized how truly special it was.

Taking hold of my hand, Steph looked me in the eyes. “Thank you so much, Amber. Anyone who cares enough to give their time and energy to helping a student this way is someone I’m grateful to have teaching my daughter.”

“You’re welcome,” I said as I squeezed her hand. “Polly’s a great girl, and she doesn’t deserve to be picked on. I just wanted to help.”

“Well, I really appreciate what you’re doing. She looks amazing!”

“Eh, she looks all right, I suppose.” Martin folded his arms and tilted his head. “Don’t you think her skirt is too short, and those shoes are too high?”

Steph scowled at him. “For heaven’s sake, Martin! Why are being so critical of her?”

“I’m not!” He shook his head. “Come on, you have to admit that outfit is a bit too... adult for our little girl.”

“She’s not a little girl anymore. She’s eighteen, and I happen to think what she’s wearing is very stylish.”

He glanced at his daughter and then at me. “It looks fine on Amber. But...” His eyes narrowed. “...huh, now why didn’t I see it before? She’s dressed exactly like her teacher.” He glared at me. “Did you really think this was appropriate for our daughter to wear?”

My eyes went wide and words escaped me. I needed a lifeline, and fast!

“Martin!” Steph smacked her husband’s arm. “Stop being so unreasonable!” Her expression changed from anger to one of sympathy as she turned toward me. “I’m so sorry. Apparently, my husband is stuck in 1950 or something.” She swatted him again. “Apologize to her for being rude.”

He let out a sigh. “Yes, dear.” He lowered his head. “I’m sorry for being rude to you, Amber.”

I gave a slight smile when I spied the haughty smirk on Steph’s face. “It’s okay. But I probably should have checked with both of you before taking Polly out to get her hair cut and change her wardrobe.”

“Yes, you should have.” Martin’s arrogant smile morphed into a look of resignation as his wife shook her head at him. “Um, but she looks nice.”

“Anyway,” Steph said, “we don’t want to hold you up. We know you and Polly have places to go.”

She began walking toward the foyer, and the rest of us followed. When she got near the front door, she stopped and spun around to face her daughter.

“Have fun today, Polly.” She gazed up at me. “You too, Amber. Just bring her back in one piece, and without any tattoos or nose rings.”

Her serious stare unsettled me, and I was about to respond when she burst out laughing. Polly joined in, as did I -- although my mirth was tempered with relief. For a moment, I thought Steph actually believed I would do those things.

The only one who remained stoic was Martin. “And another thing,” he said as he raised an eyebrow in my direction, “don’t encourage her to buy clothes that are more revealing than what she’s wearing now.”

Steph placed her hands on her hips and seemed ready to scold her husband again.

I put a hand on her shoulder. “It’s okay.” I took a deep breath and looked at her husband. “Don’t worry, Martin. I’ll make sure she doesn’t buy anything like that, and I won’t scar her permanently either.”

He nodded. “All right then, you two have a good time.” He gave his daughter a hug. “Just make sure you’re home by nine.”

While Polly hugged her mom, Martin extended a hand toward me. “It was nice to meet you, Amber. Sorry for giving you a hard time. I guess I’m a little overprotective of my daughter.”

I shook his hand. “It was nice to meet you too, Martin. And I understand. I’m an only child, so my dad was like that with me.”

A genuine smile appeared on his face. “Well, I hope I didn’t offend you.”

“Nah, I don’t get offended too easily.”

I felt a tap on my arm and saw Steph reach out to embrace me. As we hugged, I had to stifle a giggle. She was a bit shorter than Polly and wore flats. With me in my three-inch heels, I felt like I was hugging a child instead of a woman who was twenty years older than me.

After a few moments, we stepped back from each other and she gave me a warm smile. “It was wonderful to meet you, Amber. Maybe next time you’re here we’ll talk a little longer.”

“It was great meeting you as well, Steph. And yes, I’d love to have a nice chat with both of you.”

Polly opened the door. “Bye, mom and dad. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Bye, pumpkin,” Martin said, “and behave yourself.”

“Okay dad!” she said as she rolled her eyes.

“Bye, sweetie.” Steph looked toward the driveway. “Wow Amber, is that your red convertible?”

“Yes, it is. I got it when I graduated from college.”

“It’s very nice.”

“Thanks.” I felt Polly tugging me out the door. “Take care!” I waved to her parents while following the girl onto the front porch.

As the door began to close behind us, I overheard Martin say something about how dangerous it was to ride in small cars. I chuckled, given how fast I liked to go on the causeway. If he only knew, he would never let me drive his daughter anywhere.

It wasn’t long before we were indeed speeding over the water. Part of the reason for this was because I always enjoyed the feeling of the wind in my hair, and I knew Polly did as well. However, my other motivation involved postponing the topic which was foremost in my mind. Since we couldn’t hear anything except the strong breeze, we weren’t able to have a conversation.

Every so often, I glanced over at the lovely young woman in the passenger seat. Her mom was right, she did look beautiful. Her pink blouse and stockings were perfectly offset by her black skirt and black two-inch heels. She was grinning with her head tilted back a bit and her eyes closed. It was similar to the expression she wore when she smelled my foot, although this time there was no hint of lust. There was simply contentment.

As I continued toward the outlets, I alternated between imagining a repeat of the scene and telling myself I should honor my previous agreement not to indulge in Polly’s fetish. By the time we arrived on the mainland, I had only served to confuse the matter further. I sighed while parking the car, hoping I wouldn’t end up allowing my sexual urges to ruin the friendship I had with this girl.

When we began making our way across the parking lot, I decided to try speaking with her about normal things. I hoped this would take my focus away from feet for a while.

“So, Polly, your parents seemed nice.”

“Yeah, my mom is super-cool.” She sighed. “Sorry about my dad. He’s kind of stuck in the past.”

I chuckled. “You don’t have to apologize. He just wants what’s best for you.”

“But he still thinks I’m eight.”

“I know what you mean. Even to this day, my dad treats me like a kid sometimes. It must be hard for fathers to think of their baby girls as adults.”

“I guess.”

“Anyway, I thought they were great. And I’m really proud of you.”

She cocked her head. “Um, what for?”

“For telling them the truth about what we did last Saturday, and today. As I recall, you were going to give them some story about me helping you with a school project.”

“Oh, that. Well, I knew they’d have all kinds of questions when they saw my new clothes. So I figured I’d just tell them what really happened. Except for, well...”

“Right.” I nodded and then took a deep breath. “But now we can have a fun day of shopping without worrying about hiding it from your parents.”

“Exactly!” There was an enormous grin on her face as she skipped toward the entrance to the clothing store.

While I approached the door, I shook my head at the thought of what we were actually hiding from her parents. This was bad enough. If the twisted fantasies in my head became reality, it would be a whole lot more.

I managed to set this concern aside and immerse myself in one of my favorite activities. I wasn’t more than two steps inside when I saw Polly holding up a shirt she was interested in. I gave her a thumbs-up and the two of us spent the next three hours either looking at or trying on almost every article of clothing in our respective sizes. By the time we emerged from the shop, we were both holding a half-dozen bags full of items.

After we put everything in the trunk of my car, we headed to the shoe store. Even though I didn’t need any more since I already owned over forty pairs of shoes, it was always fun to look. Also, Polly wanted to add to her collection and she still had some money to burn.

An hour and a half later, she was down to fifteen dollars along with four new pairs of pumps. She had tried on numerous styles and colors, finally settling on a couple pairs each with three-inch and two-inch heels. I did do a bit of browsing in the store, but for the most part I sat and watched the young woman slip her dainty stocking feet in and out of many shoes.

I was thankful I had kept mine on. If I were to have given her that kind of show, it would have ignited her passions for my feet, and made me want her to act on those desires.

Since we were both hungry and neither of us had much cash left, we agreed to eat dinner in the food court. Upon arriving, we found an empty booth near a partition and hurried over to claim it. I stayed with Polly’s most recent purchases while she got a platter from the Asian Eatery. Once she returned, I went to buy a wrap and salad combo from the Gourmet Deli.

When I was seated again, I took the first bite of my food and smiled at the girl sitting across from me. She smiled back and picked up a forkful of her chicken fried rice.

“I really like shopping with you, Polly.”

She swallowed before replying. “Yeah, it’s awesome shopping with you at the outlets. I got so much great stuff!”

“I know!” I giggled. “You probably doubled your wardrobe in the past two weeks.”

“Pretty much!” She put her fork down and placed her hand on top of mine. “But the best part is having you as my friend.” She squeezed my hand. “You’re, like, one of the coolest people I know.”

I gripped her hand. “Thanks, but I’m sure I’m not as cool as Tanya.”

“Well, almost. One more Saturday like this and you’ll have her beat!”

We both laughed and I gazed into her eyes. “Seriously though, I feel the same way. It’s wonderful to have a person like you as a friend.”

This nice moment was followed by us talking about our afternoon and all the stuff we found, whether we bought it or left it for a future purchase. We also kept devouring our meals. Maybe because her platter was larger, or perhaps because I ate faster than her, I finished mine first. In fact, she still had half of hers to go when my plate was clean.

“That was yummy,” I said and wiped my mouth.

“Wow, I can’t believe you’re done already.” She glanced down at her tray and gave a slight frown. “I still have a lot to eat.”

“Don’t worry about it. We’re not in any rush. You just enjoy your dinner.”

She gave me a nod and stabbed a piece of her chicken.

I relaxed back into the seat and glanced around the food court. After several minutes of people-watching, I realized I had unconsciously pulled a foot out of one of my pumps. It occurred to me the freed foot felt more comfortable than the one confined in the shoe. With Polly engrossed in her meal, I figured she wouldn’t notice what was happening under the table. I shrugged and kicked off my other pump.

The feeling of fresh air on my feet was great. I moved them around and scrunched my toes. It then dawned on me what would be even better would be to prop them up. This would mean setting them on the seat next to Polly. There was enough extra room aside of her, no doubt. However, I would be practically inviting her to indulge in her fetish. I didn’t want to do this, did I?

In a brief battle of conscience versus craving, my conscience didn’t even make it through the first round. While she kept nibbling away, I lifted a stocking foot from the floor and placed it on the opposite seat -- directly between the young woman and the partition wall. Before she could react, I did the same with my other foot.

There was a smile on my face as I stretched my arms and flexed my feet. For an instant, I was simply enjoying the moment. That’s when I saw her peek at my feet and then stare at me as if I was from outer space.

“W-what are you doing, Amber?”

“Oh, I needed to stretch out a little. I, um, hope you don’t mind.”

She began to blush. “No, I mean, it’s, it’s fine.”

“Are you sure?” I noticed her glancing at my feet again, and I wiggled my toes. “I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

“Y-yeah, I’m sure.” Her face was now beet red, and her eyes were the size of saucers.

OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers