All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet Ch. 05'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great story! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Will Polly dominate Amber?

Polly has her cards nicely set up and she is the one in the catbird's seat whether she knows it or not. Amber doesn't have her cards set up nicely. Only Polly can put Amber in prison and she will if Amber doesn't do what she is bold to do. Clothes are the way to control someone and I'm sure Amber has paid for at least half of Polly's purchases if any or perhaps more. I'm sure Polly's mother doesn't give a damn about how she gets nice clothing.

Polly is smart enough to be Amber's sly mistress by getting her to pay for her expensive shoes using her body language to imply that Amber is doing this to help Polly build a good self image. Amber buys herself shoes as a reward to herself for helping someone. Ditto for other clothes.

Eventually, the apartment where Amber lives will become Polly's apartment as well when she has Amber order home delivered sushi, pizza and Italian food of her choosing for both of them. Amber is run ragged doing what Polly wants her to do, including ordering food deliveries, including replacement good if she doesn't like the original while perspiring profusely in her dress. And when Polly is curious about Amber's wardrobe in the closet, she will make Amber feel obligated to show her the clothes she wears, including asking her to model them and make a mess out of her closet while helping her decide which clothes she should keep for school or discard.

Finally, it will be Amber who will be told to kneel in front of Amber's comfortable chair while giving her an exquisite foot rub on each foot while Polly turns on a channel on Goth fashion for women which is totally repellent to Amber's sensibilities as she is told repeatily how to massage her aching feet while Amber is dressed in a sleeveless tank top as Polly thinks about exposing Amber to the Goth lifestyle to disabuse her of being prejudiced against people with not conservative mind sets. To be able to change Amber's appearance would be a powerful thing for Polly to do, given the leverage she has against her.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the views, votes, and comments

As always, I am very grateful to everyone who has taken the time to read this chapter - and especially to those who voted, favorited the chapter, and/or provided feedback.

Will Polly dominate Amber? That is an interesting question, and one that will be answered as the story unfolds.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Feinting?

I don't think there is any feinting between Polly and Amber at this point in the story. Whether that continues is yet to be disclosed.

I think it would be good to check out the difference between "feint" and "faint". I'm quite sure Amber thought about fainting when she arrived to pick up Polly for the shopping trip.

Amber has crossed the line with Polly. What they are doing will not only get Amber fired but possibly end her career as a teacher (except perhaps at certain New England prep schools) if it comes to the attention of school officials. Polly may be 18-years old, but Amber's actions with Polly are definitely prohibited because of the teacher-student relationship. Many college professors have lost their jobs and careers for doing such things even though the students involved are legally adults.

I am a footsie guy as my site name reveals. I don't consider Amber's feet to be stinky, and the emanations are not odors but rather aromas. Those not blessed with my love for female feet and toes may not understand the distinction, but anyone blessed as I am surely does.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Interesting possibilities

Interesting possibilities opening up here - I shall press on

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
I thank you again, Legsfeettoes and Pixiehoff

Legsfeettoes: I know you have concerns over certain plot elements, but I do hope you will stay with the story. It's nice to know you appreciate the scent of Amber Nolan's feet. :)

Pixiehoff: I'm glad you like the possibilities, and are pressing on. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feet are cool, but reckless driving isn't

stay safe gamers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES