The Teacher's Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey girls!” Steph waved as she approached, and I waved back. “So how did it go?” She looked at her daughter. “Did you buy more new outfits?”

“Yeah, and I got some awesome deals.”

“That’s great, sweetie.” She shifted her gaze toward me and then back to Polly. “Did you eat dinner yet?”

“We did, mom. And it wasn’t all cotton candy and funnel cake either!” The young woman chuckled, causing me and her mom to laugh.

“I believe you. Plus, Amber doesn’t look like someone who eats a lot of junk food.”

“That’s true, I don’t. Although if I had access to that delicious apple cake of yours, I wouldn’t be able to control myself.”

She gave me a warm smile. “Oh, that’s right. Polly told me you tried some last week when you were here.”

“I did, and it was the best dessert I’ve ever had.”

“Really?”

“Oh my gosh, Steph. It’s fantastic! You could make a killing if you started selling it.”

Her eyes went wide and she chuckled. “Wow, I’m so flattered. I mean, my family and friends like it and Polly is always telling me I should open up a store to sell my baked goods.”

“You should!” I said while nodding.

“Maybe I will someday. But for now, I’m just happy people enjoy eating the things that I love making.”

“Well, I for one definitely do.”

“Thank you, Amber.” Her expression changed to one of resignation. “I wish I could offer you something now, but there’s no more apple cake and I haven’t baked anything else since.”

I stepped toward her and put a hand on her arm. “Don’t worry about it. I can’t stay anyway. I need to be getting home.”

She nodded. “Oh, okay. That’s fine. Maybe next time we can sit and chat for a while.”

“Absolutely!” I patted Steph’s arm and turned to face Polly. “Oh, before I go, do you need help bringing your bags into the house?”

It appeared she was contemplating this for a moment, but Steph spoke up. “I think we can handle it.”

Polly gave her mother a sideways glance and chuckled. “I don’t know, mom. I bought a lot of stuff!”

“Well, let me see what you have.”

We walked toward the trunk and I popped it open. Steph peered in and shook her head in amazement.

“My gosh! Where did you get the money to buy all that?”

“First of all, mom, it’s not all mine. And secondly, most of it was on sale for, like, really cheap.”

“Oh, all right. So then which ones are yours?”

As Polly pointed them out, her mother gathered them up. Once Steph had all of her daughter’s purchases in her hands, I closed the trunk.

She briefly held the bags aloft and looked at Polly. “Is this everything?”

“Um, well, there’s a couple bags of shoes in the front. But I’ll get them.”

Steph rolled her eyes and smiled. “That’s fine. I’ll bring these in and you can say goodbye to your teacher.” She looked at me. “Thank you so much for helping my daughter. I hope to see you again soon.”

“You’re welcome, Steph. And I look forward to seeing you soon as well.”

“Good night, Amber.”

“Good night.”

Steph walked onto the front porch and into her house. I then cast a wicked smirk at Polly as I approached her. She played along with my little game by giving me a guilty expression and slinking down a bit.

Once I was next to her, I bent down and spoke softly into her ear. “So, my little foot girl, do you like it when I tell you to rub or smell my feet? Does it get you all worked up when I force you to sniff my stinky shoes?”

She trembled and closed her eyes. “Yes, Miss.”

“Good girl. And you must always obey me, or I’ll have to punish you.”

Her breathing intensified, and she nodded furiously.

“Mmmm, but the rewards for doing as I command are oh so sweet.” I saw her smile and shiver with anticipation. “I might even let you suck my toes.”

Her eyes flew open and she stared at me as if I had told her she just won the lottery. “Oh yes, Miss. I would love that so much.”

I giggled and placed my hand on her shoulder. “I’ll think about it for next time, but only if you’re a really good girl for me. You will be, right?”

“Yes, I’ll be good, Miss. Soooo good.”

At that point, I couldn’t hold back my laughter. Polly joined in, although I could tell she had been mesmerized by my dirty talk. Several moments later, I composed myself and smiled at her.

“I do have to be going now. But today was amazing.”

She let out a gentle sigh. “It was better than amazing.” She looked into my eyes. “Thank you, Miss, I mean, Amber.”

“You’re welcome,” I said with a chuckle. “Now we better say goodbye, before your mom comes out looking for you.”

With that, she threw her arms around me and we held each other tight. After a short while, I pulled away and rubbed her arm.

“Take care, Polly. I’ll see you on Monday.”

She gave me a warm smile. “Bye, Amber. See ya then!” She bent down to pick up her bags of new shoes, and began heading towards her porch.

I stood near my car and watched her. She turned her head as she reached the front door and flashed me a grin. I waved and she disappeared into her house.

When I opened the driver’s side door, I noticed a bit of moisture on the leather seat. As I gazed toward where Polly had been, I saw the same thing. I shook my head at the realization both of our pussies had leaked through our panties during our kinky drive back from the mainland.

Opening my purse, I found a tissue and wiped off the evidence of our indiscretion. Not a minute later, I was buckled in and well on my way to my apartment. There was an aching need between my legs begging to be satisfied!

Fifteen minutes later, I was lying on my sofa recovering from a magnificent orgasm. The events of the previous few hours had piqued my arousal to heights I never knew were possible. It had taken mere seconds once I was inside the door to push myself over the edge. The climactic moment was so powerful, I almost passed out.

While continuing to bask in the afterglow, I thought about what had occurred between me and my student. What we did was wrong on many levels, and I should have felt plenty of regret. However, as another pleasurable aftershock surged through me, I was filled with nothing but bliss. I wasn’t the least bit sorry for taking advantage of Polly with my feet. It led to several intense sexual experiences which didn’t involve removing any clothing except my shoes. How fantastically crazy was that?

What was even more incredible was the effect the adorable girl had on me. Being with her didn’t only make me want her at my feet. I needed to command her, to dominate her. There was no question in my mind the things she did turned me on. However, it went to a much higher level of spectacular when I told her to rub my feet and when I forced her to smell my shoe. Plus, she loved every second of it, too!

As my warped brain began imagining the naughty foot-related activities I could impose on Polly in the coming days, I slid two fingers into my vagina. The idea she might be getting more from me than she bargained for soon had me on the verge of another unforgettable climax.