The Teacher's Pet Ch. 06

Story Info
Amber gives Polly an interesting homework assignment.
6.4k words
4.72
16.8k
22

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers

Author’s Note: This builds upon the events of the previous chapters. I would recommend reading them first, before diving into this chapter.

*****

Monday, January 26

Once I was finished in the bathroom this morning, I stood before the full-length mirror in my bedroom. I wanted to ensure my ensemble was well matched, and my makeup was perfect, and there wasn’t one strand of hair out of place. I chuckled, wondering whether I was getting ready to go to work, or to the senior prom.

While bouncing down the stairs and into my kitchen, I realized I did feel a similar nervous excitement to that which I had experienced when waiting for my date to arrive on prom night. This would be the first time I’d be seeing Polly since we engaged in those kinky little episodes on Saturday. I was becoming filled with giddy anticipation about what would happen later in the day.

I put some coffee in my travel mug, grabbed a banana, and skipped out the door. I was whistling as I got into my car, and continued smiling even as I encountered a major traffic backup near the main road.

With everything at a crawl, I had the opportunity to peel and eat my breakfast. Since it only took a minute and I was still looking at a rather lengthy delay, I pondered the reason for my current mood. This took me back to the events of the previous day.

Sunday began with me laying on my couch, with my hand inside of my drenched panties. I had obviously fallen asleep masturbating, and I wasn’t even able to recall how many times I had pleasured myself. It took a while before I could summon the energy to stand up, but I managed to get cleaned and dressed before I needed to leave for brunch with my parents.

Being with them made me think of meeting Polly’s mother and father. This triggered a strong sense of guilt about the perverted activities I had coerced the girl into. I spent much of the afternoon feeling ashamed for allowing myself to indulge in my fantasies at the potential expense of my career - and her relationship with her parents.

As my wallowing in self-disgust neared the point of no return, my phone dinged to inform me I had a text. It was from Polly, and I smiled as I started to read it.

“I just wanted to thank you again for yesterday. It was beyond amazing, and I can’t stop thinking about it. I hope you are having a great Sunday too. I’m really forward to seeing you in school tomorrow. P.S. I am being so very good, Miss. :)”

After seeing the last line, I burst out laughing. I instantly let go of all the negativity which had gripped me. Those few words from her meant everything to me. They served as the perfect reminder that although there were many risks, what we had together was worth pursuing.

It took a few moments for me to reply, as I contemplated the notion her mom or dad could check her phone. I soon realized it most likely wasn’t the case. Her message to me would have raised too many questions from them. With this in mind, I decided to write something to stoke the fires inside my pretty foot-loving girl.

“I too had a wonderful time yesterday. My Sunday is going well. Just to let you know, I have on the same stockings as yesterday along with the same shoes. And I plan to wear them tomorrow as well. My feet are burning up and sweating like crazy. I can’t even imagine what they will smell like by tomorrow afternoon. Continue to be my good girl, and you may find out. :)”

We exchanged these types of messages a few more times during the evening, which led to several sessions of self-indulgence on my part. I was sure Polly was doing likewise. It was a miracle I was able to focus my brain long enough between orgasms to create the early week lesson plans for my classes.

A sudden movement of the cars in front of me brought me back to the present, and I became aware of a couple areas of wetness. My feet were very damp inside my pumps, and my pussy was soaked beneath my panties. I shook my head at the notion I could be in a constant state of arousal throughout the day. It might be a vicious cycle of sweaty feet leading to a dripping vagina. Damn, I should have worn a maxi pad - or three!

For the remainder of my drive, I was able to focus my thoughts on school and the lectures I would be giving. This seemed to calm down my raging libido. By the time I parked my car in the faculty lot, I was no longer adding to the moisture between my legs.

This made me wonder if anything had leaked through. A quick check of my black skirt revealed no obvious wet spot. I breathed a sigh of relief and began heading toward my office.

As I strolled the hallways, I warmly greeted every person I encountered. I even said hello to the boys who had been bullying Polly, and wished them a happy Monday. They looked at me like I had two heads, but I continued to smile and walked away.

During homeroom period, I attempted to strike up a conversation with the young female teacher in the lounge. Unfortunately, she had to take a personal call right after I approached her and she hurried away.

However, the rest of my morning went great. My spirited mood led to a lot of fun during the two classes I taught. I engaged a number of students to portray different characters as we went through a Shakespearian play, and the dramatic readings resulted in a good amount of cheering and laughter.

My happy demeanor kept up right through lunch as I chatted and joked with the group of guys at my usual table. They were pleased to have me back to my normal self, none of them bothering to ask why I had been so detached the previous week. After my tablemates left, I even allowed Linda to corner me and ramble on for almost forty minutes about her weekend bird-watching exploits - without making it seem like I was bored to tears.

With little time remaining until the start of sixth period English, I jogged to my office to grab what I needed and rushed toward the classroom. I arrived mere moments before the bell rang and was glad to see Polly sitting in her desk. We exchanged smiles as I noticed her sexy outfit. She looked absolutely stunning, and I gasped as my heart began racing.

I took several deep breaths to calm myself and then assumed my normal teaching position in front of the large desk. While going over new vocabulary words, I leaned back on the desk and gave a nice show to the lovely girl - and anyone else in the class with a fetish for stockings or feet. I popped a heel out of a shoe, and leisurely removed my foot. I flexed my foot in a slow, circular motion before gently sliding it back into my pump. I repeated this process many times throughout the period.

Every so often I made eye contact with Polly. Her stare was one of pure longing, as if she desired nothing more than to throw herself at my feet and worship them. And I wanted to let her indulge to her heart’s content. However, I couldn’t allow these salacious thoughts to consume me in front of all these boys and girls. I somehow managed to maintain enough composure to continue instructing my students until the end of the period with no major issues.

While the room began to empty, I approached Polly and her friend. When they were finished sliding their books into their bags, they both stood and looked at me with a grin.

“Hey, Miss Nolan,” Tanya said, “I heard you had a great time with Polly at the outlets on Saturday.”

“Yes, we had a lot of fun. It’s a shame you couldn’t go with us. But then I’m sure you had a blast in Key West.”

“Oh, definitely. Still, I’d rather hang out with you two than my boring parents.”

Polly gave her a puzzled expression. “What do you mean ‘boring’? Your parents are really cool.”

She shrugged. “Yeah, I guess they are. But I really do wanna hang out with you guys. Maybe next weekend?”

“Hmmm...” I shifted my gaze to Polly. “...we could do something next Saturday, if that works for you.”

“Yeah, that would be cool.” She turned toward her friend.

“I’m in!” Tanya put an arm around Polly and squeezed. “So, what are we doing?”

I cocked my head and lowered my brows. “I’m not sure. I don’t have enough money to go on another shopping spree.”

“Me neither.” Polly scratched her head and her eyes went wide. “I know! We can visit Coral Castle!”

Tanya nodded. “Oh yeah, I’ve always wanted to go there.”

I gave them both curious glances. “Wait, neither of you have ever been?”

“Nope,” Polly said, “but I’ve heard it’s not expensive and it’s something cool to see.”

“Even though I’ve seen it once, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to go again.” I smiled upon seeing their faces filled with anticipation. “All right then, let’s do it.”

The words had barely escaped my mouth when I was swarmed in a group hug. I embraced the two girls while laughing at their enthusiasm. It was sort of funny seeing Tanya’s excitement about spending the day with her teacher. I could understand Polly’s eagerness. However, it seemed weird that her friend was also thrilled at this prospect, unless maybe Polly had been gushing about our time together. As I let go of them, I figured this was probably the case.

“Okay,” I said while stepping back from them, “I better let you both get going. I don’t want to make you late for your next class.”

“Right.” Tanya picked up her bag and gave me a warm smile. “I can’t wait for Saturday. It’s gonna be awesome!”

“Definitely!” I returned her smile and turned toward Polly. “And I know you’ll love the castle.”

“For sure!”

Tanya tapped her friend on the shoulder. “Come on, Pol. We gotta go.”

“Give me a second!”

“Fine, but don’t blame me when you get in trouble.” She sighed and headed for the door.

When she was out of the room, Polly grabbed her bag and looked at me with innocent eyes. I stared at her with suspicion and moved closer.

I spoke softly into her ear. “Were you a good girl for me today?”

“Yes, Miss. I, I was.”

“Mmmm, very well. Come to my office after school, and I’ll see that you get a treat.”

A grin appeared on her face. “I’ll be there, Miss. And, and thank you.”

I chuckled and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Go on, Polly. You still have thirty seconds until seventh period starts.”

She nodded, spun around, and sprinted toward the hallway. Before disappearing, she peered back at me with a wave and dashed away.

The bell sounded moments later, and I chuckled at the thought of her being tardy because of our little roleplaying session. Of course, she had enjoyed it as much as I did, so I figured she didn’t care too much.

After walking to my office, I spent the rest of the period deciding what reward I would give to my good little girl. Ever since our text exchanges the previous day, I had envisioned ordering her under my desk and letting her have her way with my feet and shoes. Upon further consideration, I realized some type of hidden security camera could be set up to catch this on video. I didn’t want to take any chances.

There were only a few minutes left before she arrived when I finally came up with a solution. I would have to delay her “gift” until the drive to her house. A wicked smile crossed my lips at what I was planning to do before then.

With this in mind, I rose from my seat and went to sit in one of the two guest chairs to await my visitor. It wasn’t long before I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in!”

The door opened, and she entered. “Hi, Miss, I mean, Amber.”

“Hello, Polly. Close the door and come sit next to me.”

She nodded and did as I instructed. Once she was seated, I shifted my chair so I was facing her. She glanced down at my pumps and stared up into my eyes. Her expression was a combination of nervousness and lust. It was beyond delicious!

I crossed one leg over the other and began moving it back and forth. “Do you mind if, um...” I popped my heel from the shoe on my swaying foot. “...we have a little chat?”

Her gaze fell upon the pump that I was dangling from my toes. “Oh, uh, no I, um, I don’t mind.”

“Good.” I snapped my fingers in front of her face. “Hey, I’m up here!”

She shook her head and lifted it to look into my eyes once more. “Sorry.”

“That’s better,” I said with a smirk. “Now, tell me exactly why I should believe you’ve been a good girl.” I raised an eyebrow and had to suppress a giggle as she began to fidget.

“I, um, well I did all my homework over the weekend. And, and I did all my chores.”

I placed a hand under my chin and rubbed it. “Hmm, well that’s all fine and dandy. But that doesn’t answer my question.”

She cocked her head. “What do you mean then, Miss?”

“Oh, I think you know.” I folded my arms and stared at her intently.

“I, uh...” She took several deep breaths, as her focus shifted around the room.

After letting her wallow in confusion and desperation for a minute, I rolled my eyes. “I guess I’ll just have to spell it out. Did you have any unauthorized orgasms since the one you had in my car on Saturday?”

There was now a stunned look on her face. “Um, unauthorized?”

“Yes.” I sighed and then leaned forward, so our noses almost touched. “Did you come without my permission?”

She jerked her head back as her eyes bulged wide. “I, I... I didn’t, Miss. I, I swear!”

I tilted my head and shook it slowly. “You’re not a very good liar.” My gaze narrowed, and I heard her gulp. “I want the truth.” I got closer to the terrified girl. “Exactly how many times have you masturbated while thinking about my feet? Twice? Five times? Ten times? More than that?”

“Um, I, I...” At this point, she was visibly shaking and she stared at the floor. “I’m so sorry, Miss.”

“I’m afraid ‘sorry’ won’t cut it.” I scowled at her. “And since you’ve been a naughty girl, you don’t deserve any treats.”

Several tears began running down her cheek, and I felt as though I had gone a bit too far with our game. I put a hand on her arm and rubbed gently.

“Don’t cry, Polly.” I watched as she dried her cheek and met my gaze. “I was just having a little fun with... controlling you. I didn’t mean to make you upset.”

She sniffled. “It’s okay. I, I got so caught up that I, I thought you really were mad at me.”

I shook my head. “No, I only wanted to see you squirm for a while. I guess I got carried away.” I took a deep breath and bit my lip. “But there’s something about you being nervous and scared when I’m telling you what to do that gets me all...” I lowered my voice to a whisper. “...hot and bothered.”

She shuddered and stared into my eyes. I saw a mixture of pain and lust on her face. She remained silent, but her expression spoke volumes. There was little doubt in my mind she loved having me order her around, in particular when my feet were involved. However, I had crossed some kind of line - one which made her quite uncomfortable.

After reflecting on this for several moments, I realized my accusations of the poor girl had resembled the attitude of the students who bullied her. Instead of ratcheting up the kinkiness, I was causing her actual distress. I knew we needed to talk about this.

“Polly,” I said as I moved my hand up to her shoulder, “I think we should discuss boundaries.”

She gave me a strange look. “What do you mean?”

“I mean that I want to make sure I understand what you like and what you don’t like. If I’m going to continue with this... dominant attitude toward you, I need to know what you’re not okay with.”

“Oh,” she said with a shrug, “um, sure.”

“So, I take it you’re not into being harshly told off.”

“Not really.”

I nodded. “All right. Is there anything else I should be aware of?”

“Well, um, I don’t like being cursed at. Or called mean names. Or being spit on.”

“In other words, you hate being bullied.”

“Yeah,” she said with a sigh.

“I apologize if what I said to you earlier was too cruel.”

“No, no, it was fine.” She noticed my expression of disbelief and exhaled deeply. “Okay. Maybe you were a little mean.”

I gave her a slight frown and shook my head. “Yes, I was. But in the future, I’ll try not to act like such a bitch.”

She chuckled, which caused me to do likewise. We then exchanged smiles.

I squeezed her shoulder before sitting back in my chair. “I’m really glad we talked about this.”

“Me too.”

“You know, I was completely serious when I said that acting all bossy towards you is, like, a major turn-on for me.”

She raised her eyebrows. “Wow, um, that’s awesome.”

“It is, isn’t it?” I gave her a playful smirk. “And I know that it really excites you too.”

“Uh huh.”

I could see flames of desire in her eyes, and I leaned forward. “You love being my submissive little foot girl, don’t you?”

She let out a soft moan while slowly nodding.

“Mmmm, and I bet you want to get down on the floor right now and have your way with my feet.”

“Yes, Miss.” She glanced at my shoes and her breathing became ragged.

“I’ve got a secret for you.” I put my lips close to the panting girl’s ear. “These are the same stockings I wore on Saturday, and yesterday. That’s three straight days. And the same shoes, too. Oh, and I haven’t washed my feet in all that time.” I heard her gasp and I giggled. “Can you imagine how sweaty and stinky they are?”

As I sat up straight, I noticed the effect my words had on Polly. Her eyes were like saucers. She was trembling. Her breaths were coming in short spurts. Hell, it seemed like she was having a seizure!

“Are you all right, Polly?” I asked as I cocked my head. “You seem sort of... worked up.”

Her eyes were glued to my pumps as she spoke in a light voice. “Yeah, I’m, uh, I, I’m fine.”

“Oh, I think you’re way past fine. In fact, you’re about ready to explode.” I placed a hand under her chin and raised her head. “But don’t be so eager. I still want to chat for a bit.”

“Okay,” she said with an expression of disappointment.

“So, back to the topic of orgasms... I assume you’ve given yourself a whole bunch of them since that night I let you sniff my pumps.”

She let out a heavy sigh and looked away from me. “Yeah, uh, a few.”

“A few?” I smirked and folded my arms. “You mean a few dozen, right?”

She closed her eyes and shrugged. “I, I guess.”

“Polly...” I waited several moments for her to look at me. “...it’s okay. I mean, you weren’t the only one masturbating like crazy from that experience. I think I set a personal record for most orgasms in a two-day period.”

She let out a chuckle and before long we were both in hysterics. When we calmed down, she still had an enormous smile on her face. It was a wonderful sight to behold, especially after she had been in tears mere minutes earlier. She slid forward in her chair and looked at me intently.

“Was it, um, really that intense for you? When I was, uh, smelling your shoes?”

I nodded with a sly grin. “You have no idea. As crazy as it seems, seeing and hearing you get so excited while breathing in my foot stench was unbelievably hot.”

Her gaze became lascivious, and she took a deep breath. “You know, I could make it really hot for you again.”

“Could you?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She started to move from her chair - I assumed to get on the floor at my feet - but I put my hands on her arms to stop her.

“Not here, Polly.” I shifted my gaze around the room and then to the girl in my grasp. “There might be cameras we can’t see.”

“You think so?” Her eyes darted back and forth.

“I’m not sure, but we need to be careful.” I took my hands from her and watched her slide back into her seat. “We don’t want anyone to know what we’re doing, right?”

She nodded several times.

“But don’t worry. I promise the drive to your house will be...” I bent closer to her. “...full of my foot stink.”

She shivered as she let out a moan. “I, I can’t wait.”

“Neither can I.” I stood up and pulled her to her feet. “Let’s go!”

We quickly gathered up our items and headed for the faculty parking lot. Once we were in my car, I took off my pumps.

OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers
12