The Teacher's Pet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Whew!” I waved a hand under my nose. “They stink something awful today. Are you sure you want to sniff them?”

“Oh, yes!” she said while nodding furiously. “Please, can I... can I smell your shoes? Please?”

“All right,” I said as I handed them to her, “but don’t blame me if the stench knocks you out.”

Before I could blink, she had placed one of my shoes over her nose and started inhaling deeply. I shook my head in amazement and scanned the area to see if anyone was near us. After verifying we weren’t being watched, I settled back to enjoy the show.

My shoe-sniffing girl gave me more entertainment than I ever could have hoped for. She closed her eyes and continued to breathe in my foot odor. I began to hear soft moans escaping her lips and her body started to slowly writhe. As her passionate sounds grew louder, her movements became faster and more exaggerated. She was soon thrusting herself into her hand and making so much noise, I checked once more to ensure nobody was close by.

Once this was confirmed, I pushed several fingers under my skirt and began to play with myself. By then, I was extremely aroused from Polly’s intense gyrations and grunts. I kept rubbing my pussy harder and harder, while she sniffed my shoe for all she was worth. Before long, we were both approaching orgasm.

“Oh God, OH GOD... come with me, Polly! Come... with... me...”

I climaxed with such force, I almost blacked out. Also, my screams were so loud, I drowned out the girl sitting beside me.

When I started to recover, I noticed Polly had slid most of the way down the passenger seat. My shoes were resting on her stomach, and she wore an expression of pure bliss. Her eyes fluttered open and she turned her head toward me.

“Wow,” she said between heavy breaths, “that was sooo amazing.”

I smiled at her and nodded. “Yeah, it really was.”

She reached over and took my hand. “This is, like, a dream come true for me.”

“I’m so glad.” I gripped her hand tighter. “This is incredible for me too.”

We stayed like that for several minutes, basking in the afterglow of our seismic releases. No words were exchanged, but none were necessary. Our glances toward each other said everything. We were both getting exactly what we wanted - what we needed. It was beyond anything either of us could have imagined.

I let go of her hand and patted her leg. “I better get you home soon, or your parents might be concerned about what I’m doing with you.”

She giggled, as did I. She sat up straight in the seat and tried to return my shoes.

“You can hold onto those for now. I don’t need them back until we get to your house. Plus, I bet there’s still more of that nasty odor left in them. You need to be a good girl and take care of it for me.”

“Yes, Miss,” she said with a sheepish grin.

As I began driving away from school, she alternated between my shoes: picking up one from her lap, holding it to her face, taking a strong sniff, and placing it back on her lap. Once again, she seemed to have been transported to a zone where nothing else existed apart from the aroma of my insoles. It didn’t matter that we were passing a number of cars, and the occasional pedestrian. All she cared about was huffing as much foot funk as she could from my pumps.

By the time I pulled into her driveway, she had worked herself into quite the tizzy. In fact, I was sure she wouldn’t have stopped until she orgasmed once more. However, I pried the shoes from her grip.

She shot me a glare before noticing where we were. “Oh, sorry.” She shrugged and lowered her gaze. “I didn’t know we were here already.”

I shook my head and laughed. “It looked like you were in a trance. Did that smell hypnotize you?”

“Yeah,” she said with a giggle, “pretty much.”

“Well, I’m happy that you enjoyed it.” I tipped my head in the direction of the car parked in front of mine. “So, are your parents here?”

“Um, only my mom. My dad’s at work.”

“All right, then I think it’s best if I head back to my apartment. But first, there’s something I want to give you, since you were such a good girl on the way home.”

I reached under my skirt and tugged at the elastic of a stocking top. I made a show of rolling it down my leg in a slow and sexy manner. Polly’s eager expression and gasping breaths made me chuckle, and I continued until I had finally pulled the last of the silky material from my toes. I repeated this with the other stocking, pausing on occasion to flash a lurid smile at the excited girl.

When both were off, I held them in one hand while extending the other. “Now, before I let you have your treat, I need my shoes.”

She picked up my pumps and placed them in my outstretched hand. I dropped them on the floor by my feet and smirked at Polly.

“You know, I’m not quite convinced you deserve these.” I waved my stockings near her face. “You were rather naughty the past few days, playing with that pussy of yours when I wasn’t around.”

“No, please...” She gave me her best puppy-dog eyes. “...please let me have them, Miss. I promise I’ll be good.”

I raised an eyebrow. “I’m not sure whether I can trust you.”

“You can! Please, Miss, I’ll do whatever you say!”

“Hmmm,” I said with a wicked grin. “In that case, I’ll let you have them.” I moved the stockings away from her. “But there are two conditions.”

“Yes, Miss... anything!”

Her desperation was so intense, I considered telling her to take off her clothes and do jumping jacks on her front lawn. She might have even done it, just to get her hands on my well-worn stockings. However, I had something different in mind.

“Okay, first, no more orgasms until tomorrow after school. Is that understood?”

She cringed, but nodded slowly.

“Good. And second, you will take my stockings to bed with you, and wash them overnight... in your mouth.”

A bewildered expression appeared on her face, and I giggled.

“That’s right. And when you return them to me tomorrow, they better not smell like feet.”

She looked into my eyes and then shifted her gaze to my stockings. “Um, okay Miss. I’ll, I’ll do as you say.”

“Excellent!”

I dug into my purse and pulled out a small resealable bag. I opened it, pushed the stockings in, and slid it shut.

“There, that should lock in the sweat.” I handed the bag to her with a smile. “Now don’t open it until bedtime.”

“Yes, Miss. And, and thank you.”

She grabbed her bookbag and shoved my stockings in the front pocket. At that moment, I noticed her mother walking towards us. I sighed with relief, thinking we had finished our naughty little chat in the nick of time.

I exchanged a knowing look with Polly, quickly slipped my shoes on, and we both got out of the car. Steph approached and hugged me tightly.

“Amber, it’s so wonderful to see you again.” She released me from her embrace. “How are things going?”

“Very well, thank you. And how are you, Steph?”

“I’m good. As a matter of fact, I just put an apple cake in to bake. If you have twenty minutes, I’ll give you a nice warm piece fresh out of the oven.”

“That sounds terrific, but unfortunately I can’t stay.”

“Aw, that’s a shame,” she said with an expression of disappointment. “Well, I’ll just have to send some with Polly tomorrow for you, since I know how much you like it.”

“That would be great. Thanks!”

We smiled at each other, and she gave her daughter a hug. As Steph pulled away, she sniffed the air and crinkled her nose in disgust.

“Do you smell that?” She leaned close to Polly. “Ugh, your face stinks! What happened?”

Polly instantly went pale, and glanced at me. I wanted to help her, but I had no idea what to say.

“Um, well mom, I... I smelled Amber’s shoe.”

Holy shit! I shook my head, thinking I must have been hearing things wrong. Did Polly really admit to sniffing my shoe?

Steph chuckled for a moment, before looking at me and then her daughter. “Wait, you’re serious? You smelled your teacher’s shoe?”

Polly paused and took a deep breath. “Yeah mom, I did. But it was only because she kept telling me how badly her feet stunk and that nobody could handle the stench. So I wanted to prove her wrong.”

I almost laughed out loud at her words. She managed to include a decent amount of truth in her explanation, without coming across as a total pervert. However, I wasn’t sure what her mother was thinking.

There were several moments of awkward silence and then Steph looked at my feet. “So, you really let my daughter smell your pumps?”

Damn, now I was on the defensive. “Well, uh, yes I did. I mean, anyone who claims they can stand the smell of my feet needs to be given a chance to prove it.”

She shrugged and walked toward me. “What the heck, I’ll give it a shot.” She must have noticed my puzzled expression, and she extended her palm. “Come on, give me one of your shoes.”

I let out a deep breath as I slid a foot from my pump. As I bent down to retrieve it, I was in total disbelief. Polly’s mom wanted to sniff my shoe. I was either in the midst of a crazy dream or I had been sucked into the Twilight Zone. There was no way this was actually happening!

Sure enough, Steph took my pump from me and held it up to her face. I peeked at Polly and she too was in complete shock at what her mother was doing.

Steph inhaled strongly through her nose. Her eyes bulged and she dropped the shoe while coughing. I chuckled as she recovered from what had clearly been too much foot stink for her to handle.

“Oh my God!” She coughed once more between mouthfuls of air. “That smelled horrible!” Her gaze fell on Polly. “How could you even stand it?”

“It wasn’t that bad,” Polly said with a giggle. “But you should know that feet don’t bother me. I mean, how many times have I rubbed yours?”

She shrugged and nodded several times. “True, and there were times when my feet were probably stinky. I guess your sense of smell is pretty weak compared to mine.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

I put my shoe back on and placed a hand on Steph’s shoulder. “I think it’s wonderful that Polly gives you foot massages.”

“It is,” she said while smiling at her daughter. “And she’s fantastic at it.” She patted my arm. “You should definitely let her do your feet. She obviously doesn’t mind the smell, and you’ll love the way it feels.”

I winked at Polly and looked at her mom. “Well, all right then. I’ll have to take her up on that sometime.”

“You won’t be disappointed.” Steph glanced toward her house. “I know you have to go. And I have to check on my cake. So, I’ll leave you two to say your goodbyes.” She put an arm around me and gently squeezed. “It was great seeing you again. Stop by anytime you want.”

“You can count on it. Take care, Steph.”

“Bye Amber!” She waved and dashed toward her front porch.

Polly walked over to me and leaned her head on my arm. “Thanks for playing along with me. My mom doesn’t know about my fetish.”

“No problem,” I said as I patted her shoulder. “But now I need to know. Does it turn you on when you rub your mother’s feet?”

She took a step back from me and sighed. “I, um, it’s... it’s hard to explain.”

“I’m not going to judge you, Polly. I’m just curious.”

“Okay,” she said with a nod. “I mean, I’m not attracted to my mom. That would be, like, ew.”

I chuckled, as did she.

“But she does have pretty feet. And they, um, smell good to me. So, I figure as long as she doesn’t mind, I can, uh, practice foot massages on a pair of nice feet.”

“I get it. However, I’m still wondering whether her feet do something for you.”

She began to fidget and looked down at the driveway. “I, I suppose they do, a little. It’s just...” She raised her head and stared into my eyes. “...I can’t help it. Seeing and touching beautiful feet always makes me kinda horny.”

I gave her a warm smile. “It’s fine. I don’t have a problem with it.” I saw her lips curl into a smile. “I assume that means you think my feet are beautiful too.”

“Oh God, yes. You have the most gorgeous feet I’ve ever seen!”

“Really?” I couldn’t help but laugh. “Well, I’m glad you feel that way.” I smirked and leaned close to her ear. “And if you obey my two conditions, I’ll let you play with my amazing feet after school tomorrow.”

She closed her eyes and moaned. “Oh yes, Miss. I’ll, I’ll obey. I promise.”

“Very good.” I chuckled and stood up straight. “You know, I really do love it when you call me ‘Miss’.”

“Thanks! I’ve seen that in a few fetish stories and some, uh, videos. And I thought it was... hot.”

“It definitely is.”

I stared at her for a few moments, and a feeling of joy swept over me. She made me feel alive and excited. She brought out an inner-dominant that - up until recently - I didn’t even know was within me. Her submissiveness was allowing it to flourish. The prospects of what I could do with her in the coming days, weeks, and even months were incredible!

After some time, she took a peek at her front door. “I think I better go in, before my mom starts wondering what’s going on out here.”

“Oh, sure. But first...” I held out my arms. “...how about a goodbye hug?”

She practically knocked me over as she threw herself into my grasp. Our embrace lasted almost a full minute, and I had to pry her off of me before she became permanently attached.

“Have a good evening, Polly. I’ll see you in school tomorrow.”

“You too, Amber. And thanks again for being so awesome.”

I giggled and we waved at each other. After she went into her house, I got into the driver’s seat of my car. I was still feeling giddy from our time together, so I turned on some dance music and cranked the volume.

During the entire drive to my apartment, I was singing at the top of my voice and bobbing my head. I was sure I looked like a lunatic to any passersby, but I didn’t care. Nobody was going to affect my enthusiasm. I had climbed onto Cloud Nine and nothing could knock me off!

Later in the evening, I was whistling and humming while grading assignments in my bedroom. I had spent the first hour after I arrived at home engaging in self-pleasure. The image of Polly holding, and sniffing, and sucking on my filthy stockings - while hearing my voice in her head telling her not to touch herself - was beyond erotic. After my sixth orgasm, I staggered off my living room sofa and had dinner. I did some reading and bit of lesson planning before heading upstairs.

Prior to making my nightly journal entry, I paused to consider what fun activity I could engage in with her the next day. I peered down at my toes and wiggled them. My feet continued to have a rancid odor, since I hadn’t washed them for more than three days. However, I realized I needed to keep them nice and stinky for her. What better gift could I offer her than a chance to massage and sniff a pair of feet that reeked to the high heavens?


12