All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet Ch. 06'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too much foot stuff and stinky feet

It is so much of one thing that it doesnt leave anything for people that are not into feet which is a shame cause you are an excellent writer and I like your characters. It also can make a story less interesting if it is all of just one thing whatever that thing is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PERFECT

Don't listen to the other guy this story is amazing!! I've had this tab open and been updating it for days hoping for an upload, keep up the awesome work

VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
Excellent story

I love how Amber and Polly's relationship is heating up. After all those second thoughts, they deserve to have fun with each other. Amber is a wonderful, gentle dominant, so caring and yet so alluring and good at teasing her adorable little foot girl.

spankfunforspankfunforover 4 years ago
Great Fetish Writing! I

If The Story Goes That Way, You Have Ambers Mom As A Determined Foot Fetishist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Does Steph get more involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep Amber out of trouble!

Amber is a good person but the temptation is too great for her to get into trouble...a easy solution is for her to make good friends with the other young teacher who may be a naturally born submissive so eager to please people. That is the one you want to have indulged your foot fetish instead of Polly who will bring up underage legal issues which could lead to arrest and career ruin.

That teacher will give Amber all the foot rubs and toe cleanings she so requires in her apartment after moving in. Plus doing domestic duties at the beck and call of dominant Amber.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
What are we missing?

What if there are hidden cameras in the teachers' offices? Might there not also be audio recording? What Amber did in the office with Polly was risky in itself. And then in the faculty parking lot? There could be video surveillance there too.

I can't believe Polly's parents are not questioning all the time Amber and Polly are spending together. Shopping trips? Rides home? Too much I would think not to raise suspicions for most parents. Maybe foot fetishism runs in Polly's family. Is there more going on at Polly's home than we now know?

I'm having trouble with the teacher-student dynamic here. The Amber-Polly relationship is just so wrong. Perhaps there will be a comeuppance in a later chapter.

I do like the footsie play, but there are other aspects to this story that leave me disturbed and/or incredulous.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone

Once again, I really appreciate everyone who took their time to read this chapter. In particular, I want to thank those who voted, commented, and/or favorited it.

For those who enjoyed it, I am happy that you appreciate the direction of the story. I hope you will continue to be pleased with what happens in future chapters.

Regarding "too much stinky feet", well...this will continue to be a big part of the story. There will be other kinks also, so it won't be only about feet. However, you will likely be disappointed if you aren't into foot fetishism of the smelly kind.

Finally I want to address your comments, legsfeettoes. First, thank you so much for your readership and all the feedback to the chapters. Oh, and pointing out my misspelling of "fainting" in the previous chapter. I wish I'd seen that before submitting it. C'est la vie.

Regarding the illicit relationship between teacher and student and how certain aspects are not realistic... I understand where you are coming from. It's definitely something that would arouse lots of suspicion, and which both student and teacher would need to be very discreet about. And some of the activities they are engaging in would either be major red flags or would out them completely.

In this story, I'm trying to strike a balance between realism and eroticism in their relationship. In other words, certain things will involve some suspension of disbelief. Would Amber and Polly actually be caught on parking lot security cameras? Would the smell of Amber's feet leak through and be noticed by others? Would the two of them smell of sex to Steph (and others they encountered)? All good questions, but ones whose answers should be assumed as "no" for the purposes of the story... even if that seems unrealistic.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
This could go in a variety of ways

Looks like you are going to have Amber as the dominant, though there are signs she could go the other way x

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
My dear friend Pixiehoff

I truly appreciate your feedback to all of the chapters of my story. Although I know you are not really into foot fetishism, it fills me with joy to know that the underlying plot and character relationships have kept you interested in following Amber's journey. It is intriguing that you comment on the possibility of Amber having a submissive side. As the story continues, we shall see if your instincts are correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES