The Teacher's Pet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they look terrific on you. And if you like them, you should come with us the next time we shop at the outlets."

"Oh, I definitely will!"

"Perhaps next Saturday, since we already have other plans for tomorrow."

They glanced at each other, and Tanya shrugged. "I need to check with my parents, but I think I can go."

I nodded. "Great!" At that moment, the bell sounded. "We'll talk more later. Right now, I gotta do this teaching thing."

Both girls chuckled and I stepped in front of the oak desk to begin instructing the class.

Throughout my lecture, I noticed Polly taking occasional peeks at her friend's shoes. She was no doubt hoping to see Tanya's stocking feet, but the show never materialized. I wondered whether she had been denied for the entire day. The very thought of this made me shiver with arousal.

Keeping with this theme, I also failed to provide her with any eye candy. My pumps stayed on my feet for the whole period. It was difficult to prevent myself from giggling at the disappointment on her face after each glance at my heels. As always, witnessing her sexual or fetish-related frustration was a pure delight. I knew this would serve to intensify the heat of our upcoming kinky tryst.

When class ended, Tanya bounced up from her seat and stood beside me. She looked at my face, down at my legs, and finally into my eyes.

She shook her head. "Even with these heels on, I'm still a midget compared to you."

I smiled and patted her shoulder. "You're not that short, Tanya. I'm taller than most women, and even a lot of men... especially since wearing pumps adds two or three inches to my height."

"Dang, I'd kill to be as tall as you!"

"It's not as glamorous as you might believe. Too many guys feel intimidated and won't go out with me. And there are women who won't talk to me because they think I'm some kind of freak."

"Well," Polly said as she approached us, "it's no fun being short either. I've been teased ever since kindergarten because I'm so tiny. Plus, I can never see over anyone. I always have to sit near the front at the movies so a giant doesn't block my view."

"Hopefully it wasn't me," I said with a shrug. "Although, I'm usually in the last row when I go to the theater."

Tanya nudged her friend. "We'd need a booster seat to see from back there."

They both chuckled and then Polly gazed at me. "So, um, about tomorrow... you can pick us both up at my house. Tanya's coming over in the morning."

"Oh, okay. That sounds good."

"Yeah," Tanya said, "we figured it would be easier for you than having to drive to two places."

"That's very nice of you both. Now you just have to figure out who sits in the passenger seat."

"Shotgun!"

"Darn it!" Polly sighed and shook her head.

Her friend giggled. "Hey, I won fair and square. Besides, you sat there the last few weekends."

She rolled her eyes. "I know, you're right."

Tanya wrapped an arm around Polly and gave her a squeeze. "Maybe I'll be nice and let you have it on the way back."

Polly smirked at her. "Maybe I don't want your charity."

"Okay, knock it off girls... or I'll tie you up and force you to ride in the trunk."

They gave me a curious look and then all three of us burst out laughing. After I regained my composure, I placed a hand on Polly's arm.

"Seriously, though, I should be at your place around noon tomorrow."

"Awesome! We'll be ready by then."

Tanya shoved her friend playfully and gazed at me. "Yeah, I'll make sure she's ready." She giggled at Polly's scowl, and glanced at her phone. "Speaking of which, we're gonna be late." She grabbed Polly's arm and started dragging her toward the door. "Let's go!"

"Okay! See you later, Miss Nolan!"

"Bye Polly!"

"Catch ya tomorrow, Miss Nolan!" Tanya waved as she continued pulling her friend into the hallway.

"See you then, Tanya!"

I shook my head and chuckled at the notion of spending an entire afternoon with the two of them. They would no doubt keep me entertained, even if their antics were occasionally juvenile. I plopped down in the desk chair to try and conjure up some of my own mischief for our Saturday outing. I needed to have a little fun at their expense, too!

Polly entered the classroom a few minutes after the final period was done, and we headed straight for my car. We sped to my apartment complex, and literally ran to my front door. Moments later, I was sitting on my living room sofa with Polly kneeling before me.

Leaning forward, I rested my elbows on my knees and my chin on folded hands. "So, my little foot girl, have you been obedient for me since yesterday?"

"Y-yes, Miss."

"Mmmm," I said while stroking her cheek, "that's wonderful." I sat up straight and crossed one leg over the other. "You have earned the reward of cleaning my shoes."

She cocked her head and gave me a curious stare.

I swung my foot closer to her. "Go on. Use that soft tongue of yours and lick the dirt from my pumps."

"Um, okay, Miss."

With a deep exhale, she took hold of my ankle and brought my shoe toward her face. She glanced up at me briefly and extended her tongue.

Her first lick was short and was followed by a look of disgust. She attempted to eject the filth from her mouth, but I was having none of it.

"Hey!" I pressed my sole into her lips. "Don't you dare spit that out! When I give you the honor of licking my precious feet or shoes, you will swallow everything that comes from them."

As I removed my shoe from her mouth, she must have spied my scowl. Her expression became one of fear, and I heard her gulp.

"S-sorry, Miss. I'll, I'll be better."

I nodded, and she once again placed her tongue on my sole. She closed her eyes and took a longer lick. I almost giggled at the grimace on her face as she swallowed. She took a huge breath and continued cleaning my shoe.

Over the course of the next few minutes, she fought through her initial revulsion and gave my pump a thorough spit-shine. She even sucked on the heel, which I found to be quite erotic. When she had completed her task, I presented my other shoe to her. This time, she was less hesitant - although she still cringed a bit at the taste of the dirt from the bottom part. Once that pump was sparkling from her saliva, I grinned with satisfaction.

"Very well done," I said while patting her head. "My good girl deserves a special treat." I saw her smile slightly and I pointed to the spot in front of me. "Lie down on your back."

While she got into position, I kicked off my left shoe and began rolling the stocking down my leg. After I removed it completely, I balled it up in my hand and held it above Polly.

"Open up!"

Her lips parted and I shoved the stocking into her mouth.

"Now keep your head still."

She remained motionless as I lowered my bare foot onto her face, planting my toes firmly on her nose. I stared into her eyes as she breathed my foot essence into her lungs. Her entire body shuddered as the air passed between my toes. The combination of her flushed cheeks and the wonderful sensation of her breath on my foot was turning me on in a major way!

I cupped my toes over her nose while sliding my other foot out of the shoe. I used that foot to push up her skirt until I could see her pink panties. She let out a moan as I started to softly rub her crotch with my stocking toes. My own pussy was now dripping, and I reached a hand under my skirt.

What followed was magical in every way. Polly bucked and let out muffled gasps as she continued sniffing and swallowing my foot sweat. I used my fingers to pleasure myself, while grinding one set of toes into her sex and reveling in her struggle to breathe through the other set. It didn't take much longer for all of this to culminate in our near- simultaneous climaxes.

A short time later, I opened my eyes and realized I had fallen onto my side. I must have once again blacked out from the intensity of my orgasm. I chuckled and let out a sigh of satisfaction. Slowly, I moved into a sitting position on my sofa and I looked down at the floor. Polly was laying on her back and appeared to be asleep. I nudged her with my foot, but she didn't stir.

"Polly?" I poked her with both feet. "Polly?!"

She let out a muffled groan and her eyes flickered open. Her gaze met mine as she removed my stocking from her mouth.

"Was I, um—"

"Yeah," I said with a smirk, "it seems you fainted from that super-massive orgasm you had."

She purred as she stretched her arms and legs. "That was, just, wow." She placed a hand on top of my foot and began stroking it. "I've, I've never experienced anything that incredible, like, ever!"

"I know. It was amazing!"

She nodded and continued playing with my foot. It felt very soothing to me, so I let her do this for a while. Her fingers gently rubbed the top and side of my foot. I pivoted it on my heel, which allowed her to reach the underside. The sensation of her touch on my sole and between my toes was pure bliss. I would have been completely happy to allow her to keep going for hours, but I knew that she needed to be home soon.

I withdrew my foot and let out a chuckle as she began to sulk. "Aw, do you miss my foot already?" I heard her sigh while she averted my gaze. "Come on, I'm just teasing. And besides, we really should get going."

Her eyes went wide when she noticed the time. "Is it really almost 3:30?"

"It is! But you know what they say. Time flies when you're having fun."

She sat up and shook her head. "Yeah, it sure does!" She started to get to her feet.

"Wait," I said while putting a hand on her shoulder, "I want your help with something first."

"Um, okay." She returned to a sitting position and looked at my face expectantly.

I extended my stocking foot toward her and smiled. "It would be weird to go out wearing only one stocking. So, I need you to take it off for me."

"Absolutely, Miss." A mischievous grin appeared on her face as she reached under the hem of my skirt.

I bent forward while she began rolling the stocking down my leg. "By the way, you can keep those stockings. Consider them my little present to you."

She glanced up at me and took a deep breath. "Thank you, Miss."

"You're quite welcome, my pretty foot girl."

A moment later, she finished her task. I picked up the other one, which was still damp.

"Here you go," I said while handing it to her. "After you get home, you can play with them all you want." I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head. "Just don't play with yourself."

"No, Miss. I, I won't." She sprang to her feet and shoved the stockings into her bag.

I giggled and slipped my shoes on. "All right, let's go."

After we had buckled ourselves in and the car was moving, I patted Polly's leg. "You were fantastic today. I really wasn't sure how you would react when I made you lick my shoes. But damn, I loved watching you do that!"

She let out a sigh and then spoke in a monotone voice. "That's... great."

No further words followed, so I peeked in her direction. She was staring straight ahead, with a blank look on her face. Clearly, something was bothering her.

"Is everything okay?"

She cleared her throat. "Oh, yeah. Everything's fine."

I shot her a suspicious glance. "Polly, I can tell when you're hiding something. What is it?"

She let out another deep breath. "Okay, well, um, I, uh, wasn't expecting you to say 'Lick my shoes.' And, um, doing that to the bottoms was, like, pretty gross."

"Huh... well, you could have fooled me. You did it, didn't you?" I spied her glaring at me.

"Yeah, but only because you made me."

"Really?" I shook my head. "It's not like I chained you up and pulled your tongue out. You could have said no, and I would have backed down."

"But, but you pushed your shoe into my mouth. And, and then you yelled at me!"

I exhaled loudly and rolled my eyes. "Look, I wasn't trying to be mean. I just figured you would enjoy me being a little forceful during our roleplay." I placed a hand on her arm. "I wanted to make it really exciting for you, so I tried something I saw in a few of those female domination videos."

"Oh," she said while nodding. "Well, um, I guess it wasn't too bad." She shrugged and gave me a half smile.

A wicked smirk formed on my lips. "I knew it. Plus, you did have... what did you call it? Oh yes, 'the most incredible orgasm you ever experienced' afterward."

She giggled. "Yeah, I totally did."

"So, can I assume you'd be willing to do that again?"

"Probably," she said with a shrug. "Unless you step in dog poop. No way am I touching that!"

I laughed, and she joined in. "I promise I won't order you to lick shit off my shoes. That's plain nasty!"

"Thanks!" She sat back and turned her head toward me with a pleasurable sigh. "I really do love what we're doing."

"I love it too." I glanced at her with a warm smile, and she gave me one also. "And the fact that it's our little secret makes it even better."

"For sure!" She took hold of my hand and closed her eyes.

While I continued the drive to her house, neither of us spoke as we held hands. Her tiny fingers gave an occasional squeeze, and a few times she gently stroked my skin with her thumb. Whenever I peeked at her face, I saw a look of serenity which matched the way I felt inside. We were both at peace with our relationship, despite the scandalous nature of it. I was fairly certain that, like me, she wanted it to last for a long time.

Several minutes later, I turned the car into her driveway. She opened her eyes and shook her head.

"Oh, we're here already."

"Yes, we are. Did you enjoy your nap?" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't sleeping. I was just... relaxing."

I removed my hand from hers and patted her thigh. "I know. But you looked so content."

She smiled at me. "That's because I'm with you."

I reached out and caressed her cheek. "You really are the sweetest girl I've ever met."

"And you're the most amazing woman I've ever known."

My heart skipped a beat as we stared into each other's eyes. This petite beauty always seemed to know the right thing to say. Her touch made me tingle all over. Her smile warmed me from the inside out. The way she willingly submitted to my feet was so adorable and yet so incredibly sexy, I could hardly contain my exuberance.

I realized this was the perfect moment - our perfect moment. I took a deep breath and began leaning toward Polly. Her eyes closed and her mouth puckered, awaiting our first real kiss. As we were about to lock lips, I detected something out of the corner of my eye. It was her mother, and she was quickly approaching.

"Your mom's coming," I said in a loud whisper.

Her eyes flew open and she reached down to grab her bag. Within seconds, we were out of the car. I prayed that Steph didn't notice what we had come very close to doing.

"Hi Polly!" She hugged her daughter. "How was your day?"

"Good!"

She furrowed her eyebrows and titled her head. "Is that all you're going to tell me? What about the after-school project you and Amber are working on?"

Polly exchanged a conspiratorial glance with me and looked back at her mom. "Oh, well we're making great progress on that. We did, um, a lot more research at the library today."

"That's wonderful!" Steph patted her daughter's arm. "So, will you be done soon?"

"Uh, yeah... probably sometime next week."

"Yes, it should be finished by next Friday." I stepped next to Polly and put an arm around her. "She's been doing tremendous work."

"I'm so happy to hear that," Steph said as she smiled. "But then, she's always been a good girl."

"Mom!" Polly sighed and shook her head.

I chuckled and squeezed Polly's shoulder. "Your mother's right. You are a good girl."

"I'm not a girl anymore!"

Steph nodded. "Okay, then you're a wonderful young woman."

"That's better," she said with a smirk.

"Anyway..." Steph shifted her gaze to me. "...would you like to come in for a bit? It would be nice to talk, I mean, if you have some time."

"Oh, um, sure. That would be great."

"Excellent!" She grabbed my hand and began walking toward the front porch. "You always need to leave so quickly, and I've been dying to have a chat with you."

I looked over my shoulder at Polly, who was following us, and shrugged. "Yeah, me too."

After being led into the foyer, Steph kicked off her shoes. I slipped mine off also, as did Polly. The three of us went to the living room, and Steph sat on the sofa.

She looked up at me with a grin and patted the cushion beside her. "Come and sit."

I smiled with a nod and seated myself next to her.

Her daughter set down her bag and slowly moved in our direction. When she was stood in front of us, Steph tipped her head toward the floor. Polly peered at me and back at her mom, with a pleading look. Steph glared at her daughter and then at the floor. Polly lowered her head, took a deep breath, and proceeded to sit near her mother's bare feet. My eyes went wide as I witnessed a foot being thrust into the girl's lap. There was a nervous expression on her face as she gingerly placed her hands on her mother's foot.

Steph let out a moan of satisfaction as her daughter's fingers began kneading her sole. "This is exactly what I needed." She gazed at me with an enormous smile. "There's nothing better than a foot rub from Polly. She's the best!"

I raised my eyebrows. "Does she do this for you every day?"

"Oh yes. She massages my feet right after she gets home from school, and on weekends she does it before she goes to bed."

"Wow, that's—"

"Incredible, right?" She sighed with pleasure. "And she loves giving me foot rubs as much as I love receiving them."

"Cool!" I shook my head in amazement and peered at Polly.

She refused to meet my gaze, and instead focused on her mother's foot. Her cheeks were bright red, and I noticed a few beads of sweat on her forehead. Seeing her embarrassment, coupled with her ministrations of Steph's feet, was starting to fuel my desires. In fact, there was dampness forming between my legs. A moment later, I was pulled from my trance when I felt a hand patting my thigh.

"Don't worry," Steph said with a chuckle. "I'll send her over to you when she's done with me."

"Oh, um, all right."

She grasped my hand. "Trust me. You'll love it."

"I'm... sure I will."

I heard the sound of heavy breathing coming from Polly, and I glanced at her again. She had nearly turned crimson, and I could tell she was trembling. I thought perhaps this was the first time her mother had done something like this to her. I wanted to find out!

"So, um, I was wondering."

"Yes?" Steph asked as she cocked her head.

"Do you normally offer her, uh, foot pampering services to other people?"

She giggled and shrugged. "Actually, no. You're the first one."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, I have friends. But I've never felt close enough with one to let them see this aspect of my life." She looked me in the eyes and smiled. "There's just something about you, Amber. Maybe it's because of all the wonderful things you're doing for my daughter, but I feel like I can trust you completely."

I exhaled deeply and flashed her a grin I hoped looked genuine. "You can, Steph. I would never do anything to hurt Polly. I care about her very much."

"I know you do." She patted my hand and switched the foot in her daughter's lap. "The other one's been craving attention." She glanced at Polly and wiggled her toes. "Go on. Work your magic."

Polly sighed and took hold of the foot. She then began sliding her thumbs up and down the sole and the underside of the toes, while her fingers danced across the top of the foot. I shifted my gaze to her mom's face and saw an expression of pure happiness. It was no doubt the same one I wore whenever my adorable student gave me a foot massage.