The Teacher's Pet Ch. 08

Story Info
Amber teases co-workers with her feet; visits with Steph.
10.1k words
4.76
10.5k
13

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers

Author's Note: This builds upon the events of the previous chapters. I would recommend reading them first, before diving into this chapter.

*****

Friday, January 30

After drinking the last drop of coffee from my mug, I set it down and sighed with contentment. As had been the case each morning of this week, I was looking forward to the coming day. I would be seeing Polly during sixth period, and again after school. If the latter meeting was anything close to those of the prior few afternoons, it would be sensational.

I shuddered with anticipation, while recalling the foot sessions from the last two days.

Just like Tuesday, both of these took place in my living room. Each occasion began with my pretty student sitting on the floor and massaging my feet. The scenes progressed to her sniffing, kissing, and eventually licking my sweaty feet - which I still hadn't properly washed. They eventually ended with fabulous climaxes for the two of us. Although I didn't pass out from either orgasm, they were so intense it took me quite a while to recover. Similarly, Polly could hardly move for a number of minutes after her releases. She simply laid on the floor and let out blissful moans.

I shook my head to bring my mind back to the present. I smiled as I looked down at my feet. They were quite attractive, adorned in blue patterned stockings. At that moment, there was no discernable odor to them. I finally had to clean my feet the previous night when I could no longer stomach the horrid stench. However, I was confident I could work up a healthy stink walking around in my old black pumps for the next eight hours.

Rising from the table, I slid my shoes on and cleaned up the kitchen. I could already feel sweat forming on my soles and toes, and chuckled at being off to a great start. I threw my lunch into my bag and walked out the door.

Before homeroom period began, I sat with two of the guys I regularly conversed with. Since there was an empty chair across from me, I decided to have some naughty fun. While we talked, I kicked off my heels and propped my feet up on the vacant seat. I crossed my ankles and began wiggling and scrunching my toes.

What followed made it difficult for me to focus on the discussion - not that there was much said with the little show I put on. I watched the faces of my male companions as they became more and more distracted by what I was doing. I couldn't resist giggling when I noticed both of them staring at my legs and feet with their mouths agape. I wasn't able to stop myself from adding a little extra with my words.

"So, boys..." I folded my arms and flexed my feet. "...are you enjoying the view?"

Their fidgeting and stammering attempts to respond were too funny. I let the awkwardness play out for a bit before speaking again.

"Now don't be shy. Just admit that you like my stockings..." I lowered my voice as I leaned closer to them. "...and what's underneath them."

The gasps they emitted were music to my ears. I chuckled while these red-faced men resumed their senseless babbling. After a number of failed attempts at forming coherent sentences, they got up from the table. They stumbled as they backed away and scurried out of the room. It was everything I could do not to laugh out loud at their complete inability to cope with my teasing.

I remained in this position as the homeroom bell sounded, and many of the other teachers shuffled away. A few moments later, I saw Linda approaching. She had been avoiding me ever since I used my foot stench to get rid of her the other day. I chuckled when she sniffed the air upon reaching me.

"Hello, Amber."

"Hey, Linda. How's it going?"

"Oh, pretty good." She glanced down at my feet. "I know this sounds crazy, but I actually thought that awful smell the other day was coming from you. Specifically, from your feet."

I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow. "Did you now?"

"Yes, but I suppose I was wrong. I don't smell anything..." She pointed at my feet. "...and they're right here."

"Well, I have a confession to make." I patted the chair next to me. "Have a seat."

She sat down and bent toward me. She seemed quite eager to hear what I was about to say.

I glanced around the room and noticed only one other person - the pretty geometry teacher, who was sitting along the far wall. I took a deep breath and spoke softly.

"It actually was my feet."

"What?" She jerked back with a look of confusion on her face. "That stench really came from your feet?"

"Yes, it did. Some days my feet sweat like crazy. I'm sorry if it offended you."

"Oh, um, no, I mean, it wasn't that bad. It's probably just my hyperactive sense of smell."

"Wow, is that a thing?"

She nodded with a sigh. "I've been dealing with it for most of my life. I'm always complaining about smells that no one else can detect."

"Hmm, that's interesting." I smirked as I came up with an idea. "How about we put it to the test? I mean, if that's okay with you."

"Um, sure." She shrugged. "What do you have in mind?"

I reached down and picked up one of my pumps. "These shoes are fairly new." I placed the opening under my nose and sniffed. "To me, they hardly smell at all." I extended it toward her. "How about you give it a try? You know, to find out if it was just you."

Her eyes narrowed and she took in air through her nose. She sat back and folded her arms while shaking her head.

"I'm not putting your shoe anywhere near my face. I can already smell the stench from over here."

I shrugged and set my pump on the floor. "I guess that proves it. Your nose is definitely the problem."

"Yeah, I suppose so." She appeared to contemplate something for a bit and then she smiled at me. "Or maybe your sense of smell is dead. And I have the perfect way to find out."

I watched as she kicked off one of her tan flats. She picked it up and set it on the table. I could see that the outside had a number of scuff marks, and the insole bore the telltale signs of heavy usage. I also noticed the scent, and it was far from pleasant. In fact, it was quite repulsive.

She coughed as she cupped a hand over her nose. "I've had these shoes forever, and I've worn them a lot. If the smell doesn't bother you, then I'll know I'm right."

There was a strong feeling of trepidation welling up inside of me. She pushed her shoe in my direction, and the odor intensified. I tried to hide my revulsion, but once her footwear was directly under my face this task became almost impossible. Damn, did it ever stink like hell!

Glancing at Linda, I spied the smirk on her lips. I took hold of her flat and slowly lifted it. When it was halfway to my nose, the raunchy stink overwhelmed me. I dropped it while turning my head away.

"Ugh, that's horrible!" I waved a hand under my nose. "You should get rid of those shoes before they kill someone."

She laughed while grabbing the flat and slipping it back onto her foot. "Well, now we've confirmed that your smeller isn't broken."

"No, it most certainly isn't."

"All right," she said as she rose from her chair, "but next time, just tell me if my stories are boring you." She patted my shoulder. "I'd rather you change the subject than make me the victim of your evil foot stench."

I peered up at her face, and her stern glare soon changed to a grin. She soon burst out laughing, which made me chuckle as well.

Once she composed herself, she pushed her seat in and rolled her eyes. "You got me good though, I'll say that. But now I'm on to you, Miss Nolan."

"I hear you, Ms. Polinski." I raised my hands in a surrender pose. "No more stinky games. I promise."

She giggled. "Very well. Have yourself a good day."

"You too."

We exchanged smiles and she walked away.

I sighed and shook my head. It seemed my feet had met their match with Linda's toxic foot odor. However, I wondered how she could tolerate it if she had such hyperactive smelling abilities. Was all that talk simply a ploy to lure me into sniffing her shoe? If that was the case, then she was far craftier than I would have guessed. Maybe there really was an interesting woman under her bland exterior.

Before I could think about this any longer, I realized the pretty teacher from the other side of the room was heading my way. She was staring at the floor as she stepped slowly in my direction. It looked as though she was scared to approach me, but was trying to push past her fear. After what seemed like forever, she was standing next to me.

"Um, hello, I, uh, don't think we've had a formal introduction." She held out a hand. "I'm Monica. Monica Jansen."

I shook her hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Monica. I'm Amber Nolan. You teach geometry, right?"

"That's right. And, um, what about you?"

"Twelfth grade English. I took over when Barb was injured."

"Oh, okay. I heard what happened to her. It's such a shame. She's a nice lady."

"I know. I just wish my first full-time teaching job would have come under better circumstances."

"Yeah." She glanced at the empty chair near me. "So, would it be okay if I, uh, sat down?"

"Sure, go right ahead."

As she settled into the seat, I stifled a giggle. Her timid behavior in my presence was incredibly cute. It reminded me of a certain petite student. For a moment, I started to ponder the notion there might be other similarities between them. However, I dismissed these thoughts so I could focus on getting to know the fidgeting young woman beside me.

"You seem anxious," I said while placing a hand on her arm. "Is everything okay?"

She gave me a nervous smile. "Y-yeah, I'm just kind of shy about meeting new people."

I chuckled and patted her arm. "Don't worry, I won't bite." I lowered my brows and cocked my head. "Wait, what about your students? You have to talk to them, right?"

"Well, um..." She shrugged with a sigh. "...I, I know it seems weird, but I've never had a problem speaking in front of a bunch of people. It's smaller groups of, like, four or less that I have trouble with."

"Hmm," I said while nodding, "then I suppose our little one-on-one here isn't easy for you."

"No, it isn't, but I'm... I'm trying."

"Good for you." I gave her a warm smile and took hold of her hand. "Maybe you can tell me what got you interested in teaching."

Her answer started off slow and with plenty of stuttering. As she continued talking, however, she relaxed and spoke in a more calm and articulate manner.

I found out that her situation was different from mine, since she never did any tutoring. Instead, she often assisted her teachers throughout high school and college - which was how she became comfortable instructing entire classes. She wrapped up her story by telling me she graduated from the University of South Florida eighteen months ago, and she only began teaching full-time in September.

For the next few minutes, I explained to her how I became interested in the world of education. I told her about my time at the University of Miami, and how I did substituting in the fall semester while working nights as a waitress. I even mentioned a few of my unpleasant experiences with customers.

"Wow," she said as she shook her head, "I'm glad you don't have to work there anymore."

"I definitely don't miss the drunk guys pinching my butt and calling me a whore."

"I bet!"

"Yeah, I prefer the working environment here, even if our students can drive us crazy sometimes."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "They sure can!"

There was a brief silence, and I uncrossed my ankles. I then began flexing and stretching my feet. This didn't go unnoticed by Monica, who was watching my every movement. In fact, she seemed quite transfixed by what was happening in the seat across from me. Was it possible that she had a stockings fetish? Or a leg fetish? Or a foot fetish?

Damn, I wanted to find out! However, I had to be coy about it or I might scare her off.

"So, Monica... do you think my stockings are nice?"

She blinked herself out of her trance. "Oh, um, uh, y-yeah... they're uh, very pretty. Where did you buy them?"

"I buy all my stockings at the Florida Outlet Center. They have all kinds of colors and patterns, and I pay much less than I would anywhere else."

"That's, that's cool. Maybe I should, um, check it out sometime."

"You should! I think you would look fantastic in silk stockings."

She raised an eyebrow. "Silk stockings?"

I nodded with a giggle. "Yes, the stay-up ones. Silk feels so much better than any other material. And with the kind I get, I don't need to worry about pesky garters."

"Oh!" Her eyes went wide as she returned her focus to my legs and feet. "They do seem really comfortable."

"They are." A smirk formed on my lips, and I patted her arm. "In fact, why don't you go ahead and feel it? I don't mind."

"W-what?" she asked with a bewildered expression.

"Go on. Touch the material. That way you'll know how amazing it is."

She scanned the room, clearly to ensure we were the only two people there. "Are, are you sure?"

I chuckled. "Of course. Plus, I want you to make an informed purchase, especially if you'll be driving all that way."

"Well, um, all right."

She took a deep breath and checked her surroundings again. She bit her lip and started moving her hand from the table.

I watched with keen interest. If her fingers ended up on my leg, I would have a decent amount of confidence that she wasn't into feet. However, I was kind of hoping she would go lower.

She didn't disappoint. She rubbed her hand across the top of my foot. However, she didn't stop there. She continued going across my toes and ran her palm down the sole. The sensation was nice, and I let out a soft moan.

Hearing the noise must have made her realize she was lingering too long, and she quickly pulled her hand away. She blushed and stared at the floor. I couldn't help but giggle at her embarrassment. It was too cute!

"So, did you like the way it felt?" I waited a few seconds, but she remained silent. "I think you did. And I liked it too." I saw her glance up at me, and I smiled. "You can do that to my feet anytime you want."

She looked down and covered her face. "I'm, I'm so sorry. I, I shouldn't have done that."

"It's fine, Monica. I asked you to touch my stockings, and that's what you did." I put a hand on her shoulder. "And I was just teasing you about my feet. Although, it did feel good."

I tilted my head as she dropped her arms to reveal a slight grin. We both chuckled and she let out a sigh.

"I'm not sure why I rubbed your foot," she said with a shrug. "I guess I was really enjoying the silkiness."

"Don't worry about it. Besides, it was an easy target. My feet are, like, huge!"

She nodded while laughing. "Yeah, they're a lot bigger than mine. I'm a size seven. What are you, like a ten?"

"Eleven, actually."

"Wow, so, um, do you ever have trouble finding shoes in your size?"

"Once in a while, yes."

"I can imagine."

Her focus returned to the area below my ankles, and I wiggled my toes. A small shiver ran down my spine at the notion of this pretty woman being attracted to me - and, more importantly, to my feet.

I crossed one ankle over the other. "You don't think they look like clown feet, do you?"

"Oh no, not at all. They're just like the rest of you..." She gazed into my eyes with a shy smile. "...beautiful."

I raised an eyebrow and took a deep breath. She was definitely coming onto me, and it was making me tingle with excitement. Of course, I had to approach this carefully. She was a coworker, so anything beyond a friendship would need to be kept on the downlow. There was also Polly. Did I want to do something like this behind her back? Or tell her I wanted to have a relationship with another woman, and risk losing my adorable foot lover?

My mind and heart were both racing, and I had no idea what to say to the woman sitting next to me. Thankfully, a ringing sound came to my rescue. This time, it wasn't the school bell. It was Monica's phone. She had a startled expression on her face as she fumbled through her purse for several moments. She pulled out her phone and answered it.

She told the person to hang on and she gave me a slight frown. "I'm sorry, but I need to take this in private."

"Oh, no problem."

"Thanks!" She snatched up her items and dashed away.

For the rest of the period, I remained in the same spot while pondering what I should do. There was a spark between Monica and I. She was very pretty. With some minor adjustments to her hair and wardrobe, she could easily be upgraded to stunning. She appeared to have a submissive personality, and there was no doubt in my mind she liked my feet. Other than being a fellow teacher at my school, she seemed like she would be perfect for me.

However, there was someone else in my life. Someone who didn't just make me happy, but filled me with indescribable joy beyond my wildest dreams. Someone who made me look forward to each new day with so much anticipation, I felt like I would burst. Someone who pushed every one of my buttons in the most incredible of ways, and brought me unimaginable pleasures. Someone who already was perfect for me.

By the time I put my shoes on and began heading toward my first English class, I came to the decision I shouldn't jeopardize what I had with Polly. Since I still didn't know whether we would remain 'friends with benefits' or progress into lovers, I realized I needed to let it play out for a while longer. In the meantime, there was no harm in being friendly with Monica and perhaps teasing her on occasion.

My morning lectures went well as I ensured plenty of interaction with the students, including some entertaining banter. They even learned a few things, too.

During lunch, I ate with the typical cast of male teachers - including the two who had been overwhelmed several hours earlier by my flirtatious mind game. When neither said a word for ten minutes, I figured I had to cut the tension. So, I confessed to them I liked to use my stockinged legs to get attention. They all laughed when I mimicked the spellbound faces of the boys in my classes. With the mood having changed to jovial, we had a fun conversation about the best ways to hold the interest of the kids we taught.

Once the bell rang, I went to my office to get a jump on grading homework assignments. Knowing the activities I intended to partake in later at my apartment, there was only a slim chance I would be able to concentrate on anything school-related after leaving the building. I was pretty sure instructing Polly to worship my feet didn't fit this category.

Speaking of my adorable student, it was wonderful to see her smiling face as I entered my sixth period English classroom. She looked both cute and sexy as she sat with her legs crossed. My gaze then fell on the girl seated next to her and I received quite the surprise.

Tanya was dressed in a frilly blouse instead of a t-shirt. She had on a knee-length skirt rather than jeans or shorts. Her legs were adorned with patterned stockings and her feet with heels. This was a definite change from her typical socks and Chucks. To top it all off, she was wearing a pretty necklace and bracelet. The entire ensemble made her look simply ravishing!

After dropping my belongings on the teacher's desk, I approached the two beauties and shook my head in disbelief. They both gazed at me with sly grins and giggled.

"Is something wrong, Miss Nolan?"

"Um, no Tanya. I just—"

"You just can't believe how gorgeous I look?" She laughed, as did Polly.

"Uh... yes, actually."

She winked at her friend. "It was Polly's suggestion. She let me borrow one of her outfits. I mean, except the shoes and jewelry. Those are mine."

"I have to say, you look amazing!"

"Thanks!" She squirmed a bit. "Her clothes are a little tight since I'm a few inches taller than her. But I'm making it work."

OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers