The Teacher's Pet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nudged Steph and tilted my head toward her daughter. "She seems like a real pro at this."

"Well, she's had years of practice."

"Hmmm, so when did she start giving you foot rubs?"

She paused for a few moments, appearing to be in deep thought. "It was about five and a half years ago. We had gone out shopping on a Saturday and when we got home, I was complaining that my feet hurt. She told me to sit on the sofa and then she got down on the floor, just like you see us now. The next thing I knew she was taking off my shoes, which seemed really strange to me. She had never done anything like that before."

I raised my eyebrows with a nod. "Then what happened?"

"Then she asked me if I wanted a foot massage. I was in total shock! I mean, why would she want to rub my sweaty, stinky feet? I asked her about it, and she said she wanted to do something nice for me because I had taken her shopping and bought her stuff. While I still thought it was weird, I shrugged and let her do it. And my God, it felt incredible! I loved every second of it, and she kept going for half an hour or more."

"That's pretty awesome."

"It was better than awesome! And Polly had a big smile on her face the whole time, so I knew she was enjoying herself too."

"Wow... and when did it become a daily occurrence?"

"It was about six months later. Before that, she would offer them to me several times a week. And I rarely said no. Then I started asking for them more often, and she never refused. Since then, hardly a day has gone by without me receiving one of her expert foot rubs."

My eyes widened and I let out a gasp. "That's a whole lot of foot massages!"

She laughed and patted my arm. "You're right, but I think of it as quality mother-daughter bonding time. Usually while she's down there, she'll talk about her day at school and I'll tell her everything that happened to me." She leaned over and caressed Polly's cheek. "I'm truly going to miss this when you go away to college in the fall."

Polly's uneasiness seemed to fade as she pressed her face into her mother's hand with a smile. It was heartwarming to see this tender moment between them. I sighed gently while contemplating what it might be like if I was to lose my pretty student's attentions in a matter of months. However, I quickly dispelled the thought. I figured it was best to dwell on the tremendous things I had in the present, rather than worry about an uncertain future.

"I love that you two have such a special relationship," I said while patting Steph's leg. "I mean, for her to do this every day shows how much she cares about you."

She smiled and cupped Polly's cheeks with both hands. "She's the most precious girl, I mean, young woman in the whole world." She bent forward and kissed her daughter's forehead. "You're the best, sweetie."

Polly paused her ministrations and looked up with a sheepish grin. "Thanks, mom." She then continued rubbing Steph's foot.

Steph sat back and looked at me. "Since we're on the topic of parents, I just realized that I never asked you about your mother or father. Unless that's a sore subject."

I placed a hand on her arm. "No, it's fine. My parents are great. They've always supported me, and I get to see them every weekend."

"Oh, that's wonderful. Do they live nearby?"

"They're in Marathon, which isn't too far."

"Great! So what do they do?"

"Well, my mom used to be a school librarian. Now she does part-time editing work from home."

"That's nice," she said with a nod. "What about your dad?"

"He works as an architect for a home construction company. He's had that job for twenty years or so."

"Cool! Is he getting close to retirement?"

I laughed. "Not yet... he's only 46. And my mom is 45."

"Oh, wow." She raised her eyebrows. "I guess I just figured your parents were older than me and Martin."

"No way!" I gave her a playful slap. "You can't possibly be over forty!"

It was her turn to laugh. "You're too kind, Amber. But I'm actually 47, and my husband is 49."

"Seriously," I said as I shook my head, "you could pass for thirty. You look fantastic!"

"Thanks! I do try to eat healthy and exercise regularly. Plus, I moisturize daily."

"Well, whatever you're doing, it's working like a charm. I hope I look half as good as you when I'm your age."

She giggled. "I'm sure you'll be gorgeous, just like you are now."

"Aw, thanks." I nudged her and we both chuckled.

"Hmmm," she said while gazing at her daughter, "I wonder if there's a connection between getting regular foot massages and having a youthful appearance."

"You know, that's an interesting theory." I nodded several times. "And one that I'm inclined to agree with."

"Right. So, if that's the case, perhaps you want to give it a try?"

I glanced at Polly, who had a concerned expression on her face, and smiled at her mother. "That sounds terrific!"

Steph pulled her foot away from her daughter's grasp and pointed toward my feet. "You heard your teacher. She needs some pampering."

Polly sighed and stared at the floor. "O-okay."

She took her time moving the short distance to a position in front of me. She exhaled deeply and peered into my eyes. I gave her a sympathetic smile, which appeared to relax her a little. I crossed one leg over the other, and she placed her hands around the dangling foot. She bit her lip and began rubbing.

I closed my eyes and let out a slight moan. "This feels... marvelous!"

Steph tapped my arm. "What did I tell you? She gives the absolute best foot massages!"

"Mmmm, she really does!"

For the next twenty minutes, I chatted with Steph about how I became involved in teaching, and what it had been like for me since I started working at the school full-time. She was genuinely interested, and I enjoyed sharing these things with her.

Speaking of enjoyment, I received a tremendous foot rub from Polly throughout my entire conversation with her mother. After a tentative start, she became increasingly focused on bringing me pleasure. By the time she switched to my other foot, every movement of her fingers sent a spectacular ripple of excitement right through me. It was quite a struggle to maintain my concentration and not show Steph the incredible arousal building between my legs.

The discussion was brought to an end when I paused mid-sentence and shuddered. Polly stopped her ministrations and her mother cocked her head.

"Are you all right?" Steph asked with a raised eyebrow.

I took a deep breath and cleared my throat. "Oh, um, yeah, I'm just getting a little distracted by, um—"

"My daughter's magic hands?" She laughed, causing me to giggle.

I nodded. "She definitely has a lot of talent."

"Well, practice makes perfect, as they say. I mean, between me and Tanya she has probably given several thousand of them over the years."

My expression changed to one of mock surprise. "Wait, she does this for her as well?"

"Of course! In fact, she started massaging her friend's feet before she first asked me."

"Wow, Tanya must be a really good friend."

She chuckled. "They've been best friends forever. And when I see Polly rubbing her friend's feet for hours on end..." She smiled with a sigh of satisfaction.

This time, I was shocked for real. "Hours? That long?"

"Oh yes. They'll sit here and binge watch a series, and Tanya's feet will be in my daughter's lap the whole time."

I shook my head in disbelief. "That's... real dedication on Polly's part."

"It is! But Polly really likes giving foot massages, and of course Tanya loves getting them."

"I certainly can't blame her. Who wouldn't want that type of treatment for as long as possible?"

Steph laughed and patted my leg. "Believe me, I know. There was this one night, after I'd been on my feet all day, that I had her working on them for three or four hours straight."

"I bet that was relaxing."

"It was like heaven! But then, all them are. And there's no way I could ever get a better foot rub, no matter how much I paid for it."

I watched Steph share a look with Polly, who I had almost forgotten was listening to the whole exchange. There was so much said in that glance, without either one uttering a syllable. I smiled at both of them, sensing the deep connection between a loving mother and daughter. It truly was a beautiful moment to behold.

Polly briefly stroked the top of her mother's foot and then my foot. "I'm, I'm really happy that you like it."

Steph and I replied in unison. "I do!" We looked at each other and giggled, and Polly even joined in.

"Well," I said as I noticed the time, "it's getting late. I need to be going." I rose to my feet.

"Of course," Steph said while standing up. "But it was great spending time talking with you."

"Likewise!"

Polly got up from the floor. "Yeah, it was nice to, um, pamper you."

I placed a hand on her shoulder. "You're such a sweet, young woman. Thank you so much for that incredible foot massage."

She blushed with a slight grin. "Y-you're welcome, Miss Nolan."

We walked into the foyer and Steph grabbed my arm.

"Oh, I just remembered. I wanted to offer you some apple cake."

"That's okay," I said as I put my hands on my stomach. "If I eat any more, I'll have to go on a diet!"

"I'm sure you can handle another piece. It's really yummy."

"It's delicious, but you already sent half a cake in with Polly the other day. I think I'm good for at least a week."

She laughed and nodded. "All right, just let me know when you want more. I bake them fairly often."

"Thanks, and I will!" I slipped on my shoes and gave Steph a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Oh, that's right. I almost forgot. You're taking Polly and Tanya to Coral Castle. Well, I'm sure you'll all have a great time."

"Yes, it should be fun." I noticed Polly was putting her shoes on.

She scurried to the door. "I'll walk you out, Miss Nolan."

"Okay, sure." I smiled at her mother. "Take care, Steph."

"Have a nice evening. See you tomorrow!"

We waved at each other and I headed outside, with Polly following. Once we reached my car, I turned to face her.

"You were a very good girl in there. In fact, you were so amazing that I was getting quite... aroused."

She gave me a naughty grin. "You were, Miss? I had no idea."

I smirked and bent closer to her. "You knew exactly what you were doing. And I loved it."

She giggled and batted her eyes. "I only wanted to please you, Miss."

"You did indeed." I stood up straight and tilted my head. "But there's something that I found a bit strange."

"What's that?" she asked with concern written on her face.

"Well, I already knew that you gave your mom foot rubs. But I was kind of surprised at the way she just... expected you to do it. I mean, it almost seemed like she was dominating you. What was that all about?"

She lowered her head and stared at the driveway. "Oh, uh, it's, um..." She let a heavy sigh and peered up at me. "I, I kind of asked her to, to do that."

"You asked her to dominate you?"

"No, no, I mean... that's not what I said to her. "

"Then what did you say?"

"Um, well, it, it started, like, three years ago. That's when I got my own laptop computer. So, then I, uh, began to read fetish stories. And, and I really got into the ones where a dominant woman forces a slave girl to worship her feet."

"Is that when you realized you liked the idea of being a submissive?"

She nodded. "Then, um, while I was rubbing my mom's feet one day... I, I told her that it would be cool if she acted sorta bossy and, and actually ordered me to massage her feet."

My eyes went wide. "Huh, and how did she respond?"

"She, uh, thought I was kidding and I, um, laughed to make her think it was a joke. But a minute later, she was like, 'Okay, I'll try it tomorrow.' And the next day after school, she pointed to the floor and then told me to rub her feet in a demanding voice."

"Wow," I said with a chuckle, "and she's been doing that ever since?"

She shrugged. "Yeah, she has."

"Your mom certainly seems to enjoy that part of it..." I smirked and patted her arm. "...just like you do."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "It's weird, though. She was never like that before... with anyone. It's like, once she tried it on me that day, she really got into it. And then she started bossing around my dad."

"I noticed!" I laughed, as did she. "So, does he submit to her all the time now?"

"Most of the time, yeah. It's funny, because it used to be the other way around."

"Hmm, perhaps your father was a closet submissive who secretly wanted her to take control of him."

"Maybe."

"And does your mom act like that to you... I mean, outside of when you give her foot massages?"

"No, not really. In fact, she doesn't normally do the whole bossy thing when she wants me to rub her feet with anyone else around... except my dad."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Wait, she doesn't even do that in front of Tanya?"

"Uh uh," she said while shaking her head. "That's why I was sort of freaked out when she did it with you there."

I stifled a giggle and rubbed her shoulder. "I was a little surprised too. But now that I know the whole story, it's fine." I lifted her chin and smiled. "And it probably just means she really likes me... and as she said, that she can trust me."

A half-hearted grin formed on her lips, and I knew she needed more assurance.

"Come on," I said while shaking her gently. "That's a good thing, right?"

Her smile became more genuine, and she nodded. "Right."

"Absolutely! And I think your mom's pretty awesome."

"She is. I'm glad you're getting along so well with her."

"Me too." I looked toward the house and then back into Polly's eyes. "But now it's time to say goodbye for today. Give me a hug."

She wrapped her arms around me. "Thanks for being so understanding."

I squeezed her tight. "You're welcome."

A few moments later, I stepped back from her. "I'll see you at noon tomorrow."

"See you then, Amber."

I opened the car door. "Take care, Polly."

"Bye!"

Once I was sat in the driver's seat, I saw her wave to me. I reached out the window and waved back. We continued waving to each other until I could no longer see her in my rearview mirror.

While driving to my place, I had a huge grin on my face as I sang and hummed various tunes. My enthusiasm remained high after I arrived at home. I was singing loudly when making dinner, and even between bites while eating.

The rest of my evening was spent contemplating the events of the past day, as well as what might happen during our Saturday adventure.

Regarding the former, I chuckled when thinking about what I did to the guys at my table in the morning - and what Linda did to me. I felt my pulse quicken while remembering my encounter with Monica. Recalling how Tanya was dressed made me shake my head but smile all the same. I masturbated several times while picturing the torrid scene with my lovely foot girl at my apartment. I did the same as I reviewed in my mind everything that happened at Polly's house. In particular, seeing her mother's dominant side was an unbelievable turn-on for me!

As far as the latter was concerned, I had a rather devious idea. An evil smirk formed on my face as I wondered whether I could have my petite student massage my feet while all of us were together. It would be fabulous entertainment - well, for me anyway. Perhaps even for Tanya, too.

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough!