All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet Ch. 09'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
It only gets better

It's great to see Amber getting to know even more about her little subbie. Polly's just amazing, and the way she lets her friend Tanya take advantage of her foot rubs is so hot. Of course, Polly might think she's the one taking advantage.

It's wonderful how much they all care about each other though: Amber, Steph, Tanya, and their submissive Polly. Looking forward to Amber's decision on whether to push Tanya and Polly together, or continue her forbidden relationship.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Excellent

Developing really well. I do think that Amber has a sub side though x

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Last line

"Could I bring myself to do it?" Although the question has a different meaning in the context of the story, I had this thought when I read it - Amber, you're more than capable to bring yourself to do it. In this case "it" is masturbating. Through all these chapters, you've been very good at bringing yourself off.

I, too, am curious where this story will go. There are so many possibilities in addition to Polly for Amber - her colleagues at school, Steph, Helen, and maybe even Tonya. And as we all wonder, let's all take the opportunity to rub one out! Use what you've got and enjoy it! Five stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Polly can be "pushed" MUCH further!!

Now that the mutual ice has been broken..... Tanya should be told Polly's and Amber's sexual reaction to their foot fetish....Tanya is definitely more dominant than Amber, and I am sure Polly will look GREAT naked and dripping while massaging BOTH Tanya's and Amber's feet, especially as a 3-some. Polly's Mom is another unforgettable element to this volatile mix, as is Polly's submissive and waiting-to-be-feminized Dad! What fun can these 5 get up to?? (Would love to see Amber and Tanya and Polly turn the tables on the bullies and mortifying-ly turn the tables and via very explicit pics, blackmail them into becoming pets!! Keep up the great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Its Time

For Polly to get some face time from each of them, 1 on 1 , as a form of turnabout for the favors She has done for them! Perhaps Amber could broaden her horizons with her expieriences also...just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
9 X 5 = 45!!!

9 Chapters - 5 Stars each! Maybe the best foot fetish stories I've ever read, either here or elsewhere. Hope that you'll continue it with more increments as far as you want to take it! Great cast of characters, but don't forget that very interested geometry teacher Monica.! Fabulous effort - keep up the great writing.......

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
You all have me blushing

I feel very blessed to receive such amazing feedback, and I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has commented. I also want to thank all who have read, voted, and/or favorited this chapter. I truly appreciate it.

Vanquished: I'm glad to know you like the adorable subbie Polly... and all those who care about her. The decision will happen soon, perhaps in the next chapter.

Pixiehoff: It's wonderful to know you enjoy how the story is developing. Except for the foot stuff, I see a lot of your character Pixie in Polly (and vice-versa, of course). You will have to wait to find out whether Amber has a submissive side. :)

Legsfeettoes: I am very happy that you are continuing to follow the story. Your comment about the last line of the chapter is terrific. And indeed, there are many possibilities for where the story and the characters will go. Stay tuned!

The three anonymous commenters: What else can I say, except that I was overjoyed to read what each of you wrote. Thank you so much!

I just submitted the next chapter, so it should be published within the next few days. I hope you will like that one, too. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES