All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet Ch. 10'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 4 years ago
Great!!

Please keep going!

VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
Love is in the air

Poor Amber. At the start of this chapter she's so worried and uncertain about it all... but it turns out the two amazing women love each other. It's good of her to be the adult and make sure that it's not just lust, but it seems Polly utterly adores her. Such a cutie!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Well played

It was hard for her, but in the end, love is love.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you to Pixie, Vanquished, GymTeacher...

...for your magnificent feedback. Also, thanks to those who have viewed, voted, and/or favorited this chapter. I am very grateful to all of you.

Pixiehoff: It was indeed difficult for Amber to admit to Polly that she loved her, but it seemed to have paid off nicely.

Vanquished: There is often uncertainty in these types of relationships, especially one as taboo as between a teacher and student. I am glad you think they are amazing women, and Polly would blush with a shy giggle at you referring to her as a cutie. :)

GymTeacherYouDeserve: I am really happy that you are continuing to follow the story, and that you liked this chapter so much. There is definitely more to come.

Once again, I extend my sincere gratitude to all of my readers. Chapter 11 has just been published, and I hope you enjoy it also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
214 Followers
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES